Faking Forever Ch. 13-14

Story Info
Faking forever with my brother's best friend.
3.7k words
4.7
2.6k
2
2

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 03/13/2024
Created 08/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13

The steak strips sizzled and popped in their own grease as I dropped the sliced onions and peppers in with them. I had tomatoes and lettuce chopped and ready for the fajitas, and I'd made enough for two hoping the tantalizing scent would draw Cici out to have dinner. I'd seen the entire town. All day Saturday had been festival fun, while most of today was spent hiking. I did a little fishing but threw everything back. I wanted to relax and enjoy our last night here, and fajitas were delicious and easy to make.

Cici's music stopped and I heard movement in the bedroom, but I focused on the cooking. I set out two table settings, two wine glasses, and the bottle of wine I'd picked up for with dinner. A few Coronas would have suited the meal better, but I knew Cici wasn't really a beer girl. It wasn't my intention to romance her, just to take the opportunity to get to know her a little better. After the walk down memory lane, I was all the more eager to spend time with her, despite her incessant need to run away from me all the time.

"Smells good," she said, and I turned to see her standing in the doorway. She wore an old t-shirt with a hole in it and stains down the front, along with some shorts that were so short if she turned and bent over, I'd get a show. I smiled.

"Fajitas. Want some?" I stirred the dish as it cooked down. The onions were getting soft but the peppers had a bit of time yet. Grease popped and landed on my skin and I jerked away from it.

"Bacon kisses," Cici said, strolling toward me. She leaned on the fridge and watched me cook.

"Bacon kisses?" I chuckled. "I'm not cooking bacon."

I tried not to pay too much attention to her as she talked. I didn't want her to get scared off again. But god was she gorgeous. Her green eyes sparkled as she stared into the frying pan. Full pouty lips turned into a smile and she sighed contentedly before speaking. "Grandpa always calls the grease splatters 'bacon kisses.' He said it's the price you pay for enjoying the delicacies of life."

"Your grandpa sounds like he knows what he's talking about." I used a fork to pluck a few peppers and a slither of steak out and tasted them. They were almost done. "Want to try?"

"Ummm..." She looked uncertain and shook her head. "If it's okay, I'll just wait until we sit down."

In the spirit of playfulness I said, "Wimp." I winked at her and she blushed and strolled over to the table where I had set the fixins. I had guac and sour cream, some sort of salsa and chips, and a bottle of volcano sauce--her favorite.

"Woah, you got Aubry's Volcano Taco Sauce?" She whistled. "You know how much I love this stuff. You can't buy it anywhere but the little corner deli on Seventy-First Street."

That victory had been hard fought, and I wasn't about to gloat and ruin it. I had planned this moment since the day she agreed to come, stopping by that deli on the way home. But I didn't want to throw my love bombs in her face. She'd been playing hard to get all weekend, or maybe it had been her just sticking to the plan. Either way, this moment was priceless. I picked up the pan and a trivet and carried them both to the table. The sizzle and pop of the grease reminded me of a Mexican dish being set in front of me at a restaurant.

"Dinner is served." I sat across from her and she dug in, loading her fajitas down with everything. I didn't know how she could eat so much and stay so thin, but she looked amazing. I found myself so distracted by her messy causal beauty I barely managed to eat one fajita. And any woman who ate like that in front of a guy either felt totally comfortable being herself or had zero interest in the man.

I hoped it was the former.

"This is so good. God I've been so hungry." She took a huge bite and some guac squeezed out of the tortilla onto her chin.

"Well you've been surviving on pre-packaged finger foods because you refused to eat with me. We can be friends you know." I paused and swallowed a bite of food. "Cici, I wanted to say I'm sorry for being such a jerk."

"Friday evening? Yeah, you were." She dipped a chip into her salsa and crunched it in her mouth, missing my point entirely. I didn't want to start bickering, but I was frustrated with her. The things that annoyed me when other women did them were suddenly infuriating about her. But they also turned me on so bad.

"Yes, well..." I dipped my head, wanting to thwart my rising temper. "I mean it. I didn't mean to call you a curmudgeon."

"I had to look it up," she said, waving a salsa-covered chip in the air. "That's a mean word for an old person and I'm not old."

"No but damn did you grow up." I allowed some of my true feelings to affect me and the minute those words left the tip of my tongue I regretted it. The room fell silent, only the sounds of Cici's chips crunching. I had intentionally invited her here to taste her forbidden fruit, but being away from the business of the city and my work life, I had begun to realize how much I actually liked her. Not just because she was hot, but because she was so dedicated to her job. She was focused and driven. She was smart and sometimes funny. And when we weren't screaming at each other, she was good company.

"I'm sorry." I took my napkin and wiped my face.

"No, it's okay." She shrugged but avoided eye contact. I couldn't tell if this was more "sticking to the plan" or if she was purposely distancing herself from me emotionally. She sat quietly, not eating.

"Uh, so..." I wanted to clear the air. I thought it was probably obvious I was attracted to her, especially after having nearly kissed her three times now. And I knew she felt how rock hard I was on that boat. The comment only served to solidify what I thought and if she thought the heat of the moment passion was only because I was a hornball, maybe me cooking for her showed her it wasn't the only thing I felt. "I really think you'd like the festival. They have this little tchotchke shop that sells glass figurines like the ones you have. They were your mom's, right?"

I saw her face light up briefly and she looked up at me, then retreated into herself again. "I have to work," she announced abruptly and bolted from her seat. She dashed toward the bedroom but I followed her, jamming my toe into the door so she couldn't slam it. "Drew, dammit, no. I have to work."

I was much stronger than her. I pushed the door open and stood blocking her from closing it. "Why do you always do this? I just wanted to show you that I was thinking of you." Her hand left the handle and she twisted the hem of her shirt.

"You can't just barge into my room and--"

"Stop it!" I snapped, angry instantly. "This was supposed to be a nice weekend, and you hid and worked the whole time. What is your problem with me? I am trying to be nice to you."

"I..."

"You what? You have such a problem with me but you won't even tell me what it is? Am I Drew the guy you had a crush on at one point, or am I just some asshole who ruined your life?" I threw my hands in the air and huffed. "I'm just wasting my fucking time."

I started to turn to leave and her hand shot out and grabbed my arm. "Drew, no. I didn't--"

"I thought we could get along, Cici. But you're too damn stubborn to even let me prove I can be a better guy."

When she moved, I didn't think. I didn't hesitate. I didn't even take time to blink or breathe. I just reacted. Her lips parted; a whimper escaped her lips. Her tongue slid over her lip and her chest heaved up and down. Our eyes met in a solid stare down and I darted toward her.

I took her face in my firm grip, one hand on each side of her head, and pulled her in. My lips covered hers in an explosion of passion and fervor I couldn't control. She didn't resist me. Her lips parted to accept my invasion, twirling her tongue with mine as she panted. Her hands gripped my arms at first, then slid across my sides and clawed at my shirt. It was hot, so hot I nearly nutted just kissing her.

"You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this," I whispered against her mouth. Her fingernails dug into my skin as she pulled the hem of my shirt up out of my pants.

"Just shut up and fuck me before I change my mind."

Chapter 14

I was an uncaged vixen, ready to pounce on Drew and I liked it. He backed me toward the bed, not bothering to see if there was anything in the way. I stumbled over something on the floor and he grabbed my hips and pulled me against his body, grinding his swollen parts against my thigh. I groaned and reached for his belt buckle, our lips still locked in a feverish passion.

As I tugged at his fly, he reached down and whipped the covers back, sending papers flying. My laptop slid off the bed, landing on my suitcase and clattering to the floor, and we didn't skip a beat. I yelped as he pushed me down onto the bed and tore my shirt off then my shorts. It felt cold suddenly, lying there with just my bra, my panties sticking out of the waistband of my shorts which lay on the mattress beside me.

For the few seconds I was watching him strip off, I changed my mind. I panicked. What the hell was I doing anyway? This was Drew. He'd been nothing but horrible to me forever, and my heart couldn't take being used like one of his playthings. But the moment he crawled over me, our bodies crossways on the bed, I forgot who I was. He was just a chiseled god of a man ready to make my sexual frustration melt away. I reached for him anxiously and he didn't disappoint.

"Protection?" he asked, biting my lower lip and tugging it. He groped my breast, teasing my nipple to a hard peak as he slowly started grinding against me. My hands felt ever ridge of his corded abs and upward to his pecs. This was a man's body, one he kept in shape.

"Mmmm," I moaned, "I'm on the pill."

"I'm clean." His harsh whisper in my ear made the hair on the back of my neck stand on end. The fact that he'd take time to put any fear out of my mind made him all the more incredible. I raised my hips up to meet his grinding and smoothed my hands around to his ass, where I pulled him against me firmly.

"I want you in me now." I scratched at the skin on his hips, and he nestled himself between my thighs as I parted my legs. We kissed feverishly, biting and nipping, and I felt how hard he was. His cock slid around in my juices and teased my slit. I tried maneuvering so he would penetrate me but he held back.

"Tell me you're okay with this."

"Drew!" He was taking the consent thing seriously too far. I pulled on his hips and he dipped them, finding my entrance. When he slid into me the ache inside of me was satisfied momentarily, until he pushed so deep I thought he'd hit my ribcage. "Ah..." I hissed, sinking my fingernails into his flesh again.

"Wow," he grunted, "you feel amazing." His thrusts were glorious, and I clenched around him. "You are even more gorgeous like this, with your hair all messy and spread on the sheet." His lips covered mine again, hand still firmly gripping my breast.

I whimpered and rocked my hips in time with his body. I was hot, starting to sweat, and Drew was panting. His kisses and tiny nips of his teeth traveled across my jaw and he bit my neck, growling. It rumbled my chest and made my nipples harden. Every thrust pushed me closer and closer to the edge. My body shuddered, my groin feeling like a piano string tuned way too tight and any moment I'd snap.

Drew seemed to enjoy it too, especially when I reached up and pulled on his shoulders. "God, you need to eat me."

His was quick to pull out and crawl backward, positioning himself in between my thighs. His hands gripped my hips and he pulled me closer to him, his hot breath on my clit. My heart slammed against my ribcage, my breathing growing even more erratic.

"You are so sexy." He licked his lips, before his tongue met my clit.

I cried out and my legs tightened around his head, my arms pulling at the sheets. It was amazing. He was amazing. His tongue moved over every inch of my swollen clit, before he sucked and licked it. I felt like electricity was shooting through my body.

Drew knew what he was doing. He knew how to make me squirm and moan. He was skilled, and my body was responding to his every touch. I didn't know if I would last very long. My hips rocked back and forth, my body undulated, and my hands gripped his hair. "Oh, Drew," I groaned as he licked my clit again. And then again. I could feel it build up, my breathing growing more labored as a wave of pleasure built up in my body.

I wanted to explode. I needed to explode. My body was hot and tense and I wanted to feel the release. He licked me one last time, sucking my clit hard before I let out a scream, my hips bucking off the bed. The orgasm rocked my body, my toes curling and my body spasming. My breasts felt heavy, nipples hard. Drew stayed between my thighs, sucking me as I anticipated the orgasm.

"Oh, god..." I panted. I knew I had to be drawing blood, but I couldn't get enough.

"Yeah... that's it. Cum for me." His breath was hot on my neck. He nibbled and sucked. "Do it, Cici."

The way he said my name drove me wild. It made every muscle in my body contract and my coil snapped. I shuddered and convulsed, not even caring that my moans and screams probably raised the dead. It was amazing, wave after powerful wave of spasms and convulsions. I twitched and writhed. He probably felt like he was riding an unbroke horse.

When my body calmed, he crawled over me again, this time not even asking permission. His cock slid into me and I gasped. He filled me up entirely. There was no space left. His body pressed against mine, every inch of my skin was covered by his.

He groaned and thrust into me quickly, my gasps of pleasure mixing with his groans. His hands were on my breasts and he massaged them, tweaking and pinching my nipples. Every thrust made me whimper, my body arching against him. My hips moved in rhythm with his. "You're so tight," he said, breathing hard. "Your pussy is so hot."

He pulled himself out of me and thrust back in, filling me up every single time. I moaned and my body rocked against his. I was lost, and found, and returned to a world where I was completely and utterly his and he was mine

"Yes," I moaned. If he kept doing this, I would cum again. I had never felt anything like this before "That's it, fuck. I'm going to come." I arched my back, pressing my breasts against his chest and he groaned. His hooked around my shoulders, holding me tightly. I panted and moaned, his body moving faster and faster. I was lost in this moment, lost in the pleasure of his body. I threw my head back and moaned as I felt the coil start to tighten in my stomach again. "Now..." I hissed as the coil snapped.

And when he grunted and bit down on my neck hard, I knew he was there too. His heat filled me, gushing in around his dick and dripping out of me as he slid in and out. I hadn't felt that intense of an orgasm in my life. His body seemed to touch mine perfectly in every way, from the way his length filled me, to the way his pubic bone rubbed my clit. Like we were made for each other.

He pulled out and rolled to the side and I let the weight of post-orgasmic relaxation melt me into a puddle on the bed. I closed my eyes for a moment and sank into the mattress. Every cell in my body felt warm and heavy. My vagina felt tired and sensitive, as if the slightest breeze across it would send me into another orgasm. I stretched my legs out and rubbed my face.

Nev told me to bang one out. Never had I thought I'd be that person, but damn if Drew Pratt wasn't the best sex partner I ever had. And I was an idiot for just jumping on him like that. I had no idea what I was thinking. I had spent so long fighting this feeling, years of my life telling myself he was no good for me. It had ripped my heart out when he refused my invitation to prom. And for years I walked around with an inferiority complex. Kyle had been the last straw and my self-confidence had been shaken.

Why now, after all this time, did I let my guard down again? Drew was so dangerous to me. I couldn't be doing this. I had to take my career seriously, not get involved with a guy who would only play me. And Beck--god, he'd kill me.

I sighed, frustrated with myself. I thought "banging one out" would make this horrible yoyo of emotions go away but here I was regretting the best sex of my life. I dropped my hands and stared at the ceiling. I liked him. I really liked him. Why did I have to like him so much? He was twelve years older than me, far too experienced to ever stoop to genuinely returning affection. He probably thought he just won the lottery, spent the entire earnings, and was returning to work. I was just a one-night stand to him. I knew it. I was kidding myself if I thought this was going anywhere besides dumpsville.

We had to talk about this. I had to know what he was thinking. This entire trip made my head spin. Where was the pranking asshat who made me so angry? Where did this Drew come from? And how did I get sucked into this vortex?

I rolled to my side and propped myself up on my elbow. I opened my mouth to talk, but I noticed his eyes were closed so I hesitated. I didn't know if he was sleeping or just relaxing in his afterglow. My mind still raced with all the same questions, but watching him there so peaceful made me not want to interrupt him with my anxiety. Part of me wanted to snuggle up next to him and enjoy his warmth. Part of me knew that if I did that, I was definitely moving toward a relationship and not just a no-strings-attached sexual encounter.

When he started to snore softly, I knew there would be no speaking with him tonight. I sulked for a few minutes, then decided maybe that was for the best. I was catching feelings, or maybe I'd always had them. Either way, talking after sex was the best way to connect my heart intimately with his and it was better for me if I kept my wall as intact as I could keep it.

I gently slipped off the bed so as not to shake it too much. There was a puddle there, so I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up and brought a towel back to dry the bed as best as I could. Then I dressed and put away the food, leaving the dishes for in the morning. As I slid the container into the fridge I thought about how kind it was for Drew to buy that volcano sauce I liked so much. That wasn't something the Drew I used to know would have done. I held it in my hand and stared at it for a second as a stupid grin curled my lips. I almost made myself cry just thinking how bad this was going to end, but dammit I was falling in love all over again.

"What are you doing to me, Drew?" I muttered quietly. I put the sauce away, locked up and shut off the lights before climbing back into bed. He'd made a huge mess of my paperwork, and we were laying the wrong direction across the bed, but none of those things mattered. I carefully folded the blankets up over him and tried to cover myself too, but the blankets didn't' reach all the way up to the headboard. I had to scoot closer to him, and when I did, he turned and draped an arm across my body, then pulled me into his chest.

He smelled like sex and cologne and I told myself it was the worst decision of my life. But it felt right. He felt right, and I fell asleep, praying when I woke up this would have just been an amazing dream, not a complicated night I'd have to think about for months after he broke my heart.