Faking Forever Ch. 27-28 - Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you," he mumbled.

"For what?"

"The help, of course," he said, curling a strand of my blonde hair around my ear.

Blood rushed to my face and my groin simultaneously, and I batted my eyelashes as he lowered his hand. This plan to get close to him in an attempt to make him see me for the woman I'd become was working already, or maybe he kissed every person who offered to help him, but I seriously doubted he kissed them like that. Either way, I faked being okay with that "thanks" because I didn't want him to think I was helping him just for the perks.

The cab rolled to a stop and honked its horn, and Beck slowly took a few steps backward toward it. "I'll call you tomorrow, Nev." His eyes stayed locked on mine until he was in the cab, jetting away, and I was jiggly and warm.

I didn't know if I was ready for this, but I'd fake it 'til I made it.

---------------------- Author's Note ----------------------

Hey everyone, thanks for sticking around and sorry for the delay for the last few chapters. Life gets in the way sometimes, so I appreciate the patience and support. The sequel is on the way, 'Fake It To Make It', so look forward to more from me soon!

12