All Comments on 'Fall 1970 Ch. 02'

by davidwatts

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
I wanted to laugh,,,

....to cry, but I still had 1 helluva 'hard on'!

mofarmermofarmeralmost 20 years ago
I LIKED IT!

As a thought, you could continue the story of the "Fall of 1970" with "Davy's" escapades at his college after his experiences in NYC..."Spring of 1971" or something. Really enjoyed the story...it was the times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
The girl/girl scene...

was amazing! When Joni licked Doreen's hairy armpit - WOW!

What an awe-inspiring sight!

Hot, hot, hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Big tits and hairy pits!

Your stories are totally awesome, dude! I've sprayed my shower with gallons of come after reading them!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
More hairy pits

I just loved Doreen's furry pits but alas you described it so less.

falcon29falcon29over 19 years ago
Excellent

I seldom read multi-part stories unless each part stands alone. You're an excellent writer.

SpykkeSpykkeabout 19 years ago
Fall 1970

This story had it all. Great fetish content with a bitter-sweet ending which left a lump in my throat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Magnificent!

Excellent two part story and for once I wished there was more. There is no logical reason why I should be cumming on page 2 and crying on page 3! Beautiful!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 15 years ago
Believable

You created some realistic characters and a believable plot. It flowed very well, and I found myself wanting him to find the girls. Thanks for weaving a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice piece of writing

Either you are old enough to have been around in that era or you did your research. Either way you did a good job of capturing the spirit of the times and it was dark with all of the stuff going on. Hard to believe Lori would be 74 today.

This is a very complete short story in its own right and quite touching in addition to being highly sexy. I read a lot of stuff on this site. Very little of it comes close to what you've done here. I didn't even look to see how current you are with new material. If you're still out there I hope you keep writing. .

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Wonderful dialog.

I hope you're writing screenplays.

You can do it. Just keep the plot advancing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous