Nisha and Her Mother

Story Info
Older, married man fucks his landlady her daughter.
12.3k words
4.46
49.9k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
freethe
freethe
456 Followers

Another fantasy where I have sex with a mother and her daughter. All characters are 18 years or older. Graphic descriptions of sex and panty fetish.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Hi, uncle!" Nisha beamed at me as she parked her scooter and got off it. I made it appear like I had just run into her by accident, but that was not the case. I had seen her driving in, returning from her work, and I had rushed downstairs and caught her just in time.

"Hi, Nisha! How was work today?" I asked.

"Oh, just the same uncle, " she said, and bent down to gather her things from her scooter.

As usual, she was wearing a form-fitting salwar-kameez. The bottom clung tightly to her long legs, hugging her beautiful calves and thighs. And as she bent further down, the slit at the sides of the top of her dress parted and my eyes followed the line of her legs up her fantastic, thick, tight thighs. The material of her bottom was very sheer and I could make out the panties she was wearing. Today it was the light colored one with a dark blue band at her edges. Not to worry, I said to myself, I would see it in all its glory tomorrow morning as she hung them out to dry.

Nisha was not what you would call sexy. She did not have a knockout figure. She was a normal looking girl, but her fairness contributed to her beauty. She was on the shorter side, and was built thick. She did not have an hour-glass figure, that was for sure. But she had a fucking fantastic ass that called out to me. I wanted to grab her from behind, part her thick ass-cheeks and feast on her hairy asshole and cunt. And fuck her hard and make her cum and make me spurt all over her ass. Fuck!

She straightened and pushed her hair back with a flip of her head, and the front of her body was exposed. Like most young women these days, she did not use a dupatta (the piece of cloth that was usually worn to cover a woman's breasts). Her tits were firm. Her matching bra was tight against her body and the bands were visible through the material of her dress and highlighted the shape of her beautiful, tennis-ball sized breasts.

Our whole interaction lasted perhaps only ten seconds, but to me it was worth it. I was not sure if she caught me ogling her, but as I wrenched my eyes away from her tits and met hers, there was a sly smile on her face.

She was still smiling as she said, "See you later, uncle," and turned and walked away.

I followed her every move. I swallowed as I saw her swaying ass cheeks bobbing up and down with her walk. She had not bothered to pull out the wedgie her tight dress made on her ass and her two globes were perfectly highlighted. Perhaps she put on a show for me? I couldn't say for sure, but I burned these images into my mind.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our temporary rented house was a small one. We occupied the first floor and the home owners (our landlord and landlady) lived downstairs. They were both school teachers, a few years younger than us. We all got along well with them.

The lady's name was Rani and she called me 'anna' (elder brother), and my wife 'akka' (elder brother) She was pretty reserved initially, but quickly grew comfortable in our midst. I had ample opportunity to observe her and I liked what I saw. She was in good physical shape unlike most of the women of her age. I saw as she went out on regular walks with her friends, as she worked in her garden and as she went about her business while at home. She wore a nightie at home and I could sense her thick body beneath it when I was close to her. Her bra was clearly outlined against her back. But try as I might, I could not see her panty line as she wore a petticoat under her gown. But she provided generous views of her cleavage and shapely calves. She reminded me of my wife when she was that age. I naturally imagined how she and her husband having sex. Her thick thighs parting as she received his thrusts, him massaging her hairy crotch and big ass, she moaning and goading him to fuck her hard.

Their married daughter, Nisha, lived with them as her husband was on deputation in Dubai for a short while. She was a fair and natural beauty. She never wore any makeup, as far as I could tell. She had a glowing complexion and her skin was milky smooth and her arms were well toned. She wore tight clothes which gave out an impression that she was thick and filled out her clothes. But her ass was fabulous and her stomach flat. This was surprising given the fact that she was a mother of a four-year old girl. Needless to say, I ogled her at each and every opportunity. I yearned to be near her, and I often went down to chat her up as she played with her kid in the yard or in the garden or backyard. Like her mother, she wore a loose nightie while at home and this was a godsend. I could see clearly down the front and feast my eyes on her deep cleavage and soft tops of her tits, and some days they jiggled and bobbed as she came out without wearing her bra. Her dress was always tight around her ass, and her ass crack and panty line were clearly visible and it drove me wild.

Over the course of thirty years of being married, I have had extra-marital sex exactly ten times, each time with a different woman. I never had affairs. All sex outside marriage was either with consenting adult women or young whores. Other than these, I had the six handjobs and blowjobs at massage parlors in Hong Kong, Malaysia and Tokyo with young girls. It had been quite a while, almost a year and a half, since I had any such dalliances outside my marriage and I had a real good feeling that the period of drought was going to come to an end, and that it would definitely be either with Rani or Nisha.

I was excited at the prospect. I started fantasizing about fucking them. I made up scenarios where we'd have sex. First it was with each of them individually, and then they morphed into crazy situations where I'd screw both of them together. It was fucking great!

I wondered if either of them thought and fantasized about me. I was older than Rani's husband by many years but I was in better shape physically than he. I was fit and muscled in the right places. I helped them out in their garden and around the house wearing just my sleeveless vest and shorts that exposed my thick hairy thighs, my muscled stomach, slim waist and my well toned arms. I worked on our car in full view of them. I made certain they saw me working out, doing yoga and jogging, just to let them know I was serious about my mind and body. I was aware that each of them had lots of occasions to observe me closely. I was vain that way.

My wife was surprised at me, at how eager I was, and how frequently I wanted to fuck. The images of the other two women were playing in my mind as my wife gave me handjobs, blowjobs and allowed me to fuck her in all positions.

Nisha and Rani usually took a bath early in the AM regardless of what day it was. And like some women, it was their habit to wash and hang their clothes out to dry as soon as they'd finished with their bath. I realized this one morning as I was in our bathroom and looked out the small window. I could see their clothesline.

Here I must confess that I have a deep panty fetish. My fantasies usually revolve around panty covered asses, gussets and ass cracks, wedgie, visible panty lines, bra straps and tits. I try to picture the undergarments, especially the panties, of the women and girls I come across during the day. Sometimes the girls' panty lines are so prominent that it leaves nothing to my imagination. My work as a consultant took me to many swank multinational companies' offices. I have spent countless hours ogling the women of all ages, types and sizes, looking at their tight asses in their skirts and pants, imagining the panties they wore, how it went between their thighs, squished into a thin line and I pictured the front of the underwear plump and pressed against their crotches. Oh how I wished I could sniff and smell every girl's panties! I feasted my eyes on shirts and blouses, trying to make out their bra straps and the size and shape of their tits. Fuck, it was so good!

Now, my cock jumped to attention as my eyes landed on Nisha's and Rani's bras and panties. Fuck, they were so close, hanging there just for me to enjoy. I could clearly make out the folds on the gusset where the panties pressed against their pussies. I slowly stroked my dick as I imagined them wearing these. Rani in her customary Indian sari, but underneath all those layers of cloth, a simple white cotton panty, tight against the wide expanse of her ass cheeks, the front being packed and forming a camel toe as her pussy lips jutted out. Nisha likewise but in different colored, mismatched bra and panties under her salwar-kameez. I closed my eyes and pictured a small wedgie running up her cotton panty covered ass crack. Fuck! Over the days it became my routine, looking out the window at their bra and panties. I almost had a complete inventory of their undergarments. I masturbated a lot, just looking at their panties. If I missed jerking-off during the day, I would make up for it in the afternoon as their panties gently swayed on the line, all dry and ready to be worn again.

One afternoon I was working in the backyard having volunteered to clean up brushes and stones to set up a small vegetable garden for Rani. It was blistering hot and humid in the shade and I was sweating profusely through my sleeveless vest. But I liked the hard work and the exercise it provided. Then suddenly I felt like I was being watched. I quickly lifted my head and from the corner of my eye I caught what I thought was a flash of red from one of the windows. I may have been mistaken, and it could have been just a reflection, but something made me think it was real. Someone was watching me. I acted normally and went about my work. I made sure I was exposing my muscled arms and thighs and by now my sweaty, hairy chest and back. I was correct. There was someone watching me. I just could not make out who it was. I saw the figure in red on many occasions, just standing there silently and peeping at me. Man, Nisha was ogling me secretly! Damn!

I knew it! The quiet ones were the horniest. She was ogling me from her room. How cool was that? I knew what I was going to do next. I would approach her and talk to her. Make sure she knows I am interested in her and then see what develops.

As I walked back after cleaning up, something did not seem right. Nisha's scooter was not parked at the usual spot. Which meant she was not at home. How could that be? Then who was it that was peeping at me through the window? Just then Nisha's mother, Rani, walked out of the house and started talking to my wife. Rani was wearing a red sari! In a flash the realization struck me that it was Rani who was ogling me!

My wife did not pay me any heed as she was looking at something on the ground, but Rani gave me a quick glance and looked away. I did not let go. I stared at her, and she must have felt it and she turned towards me. Our eyes locked for just about five seconds, but it was enough. My stare and expression conveyed to her that I knew what she had done. Her face reddened and she blushed suddenly and quickly turned away and pretended to talk to my wife. I slowed my pace and continued to look at her face. I acted like I was brushing the dust off of my car, but she knew what I was doing. I ogled her and she could not do anything about it. She was aware of what I was doing. She adjusted her sari and blouse and posture but I could see she was embarrassed and shy. And when she could no longer hold back, she lifted her head and looked at me. I smiled at her, and she responded shyly with a smile of her own. She was still blushing as she and my wife walked back into the house.

That night there was some sort of parade or procession coming through the street. It was close to the festival season and this sort of celebration was almost a daily occurrence. This time around Rani and her husband joined my wife and me on the terrace to watch the parade. Rani was pointing and explaining something. Soon her husband got bored and walked away to watch a cricket match on TV, and I moved closer to Rani. It was dark on the terrace and my wife, who was standing on the other side of Rani, could not see what I was doing. With my body still a bit away from Rani, I moved my hand and touched hers with my little finger. She paused, but only for a slightest of moments as she realized what I was doing, but continued talking animatedly with my wife. I moved my hand close to hers and covered it with mine and squeezed. She did not react or respond, but continued as if nothing had happened. Her hand was cold, and I was sure she felt the warmth from my hand. I felt the thrill of doing something that was taboo, and electricity coursed through my arm and body. I was certain she felt it too, but she did not show it.

The parade passed our house after a few minutes, and she snatched her hands from under mine as the three of us turned to go back. She and my wife were still talking about the procession as I followed them. I reached out and lay my hand on the exposed part of her hip, between her blouse and sari, and squeezed. I could feel the soft roll of baby fat, and then the firm muscle of her hip. She froze but just for a moment, and quickly stepped away from my grasp. My wife was unaware of what was going on.

That night I fantasized about Rani as I made love to my wife. I held her head down on my cock and imagined it was Rani who was licking the sides of my hard dick with her cool tongue, her spit drooling from her mouth onto my cock and belly. As I entered my wife's pussy, I thought about how it would be to enter Rani's. I tried hard not to yell out Rani's name as I rammed and pummeled my wife. It was Rani's nipples that I sucked and bit and squeezed. Rani had her legs wrapped around me, her thick thighs rubbing against mine as we fucked long and hard. Rani's cunt walls held and released my thick penis as it erupted inside her and released its load of my cum. I so badly wanted to fuck Rani.

It was difficult for us to be alone at any time of the day because of people coming and going to and from the house - neighbors, vendors of all kinds, salespersons, cable guys, people walking on the road peeping into the house, kids from next door and the like. I tried to approach Rani the next day but she looked at me sharply, as though warning me, and I realized she had some visitors. So we just spent the next few days playing it safe. We had many occasions to look at each other when we locked eyes. She almost always broke our staring contest with a shy smile. I had played this game many times before and I knew that it would just be a matter of time before we slept together.

One mid-morning I was fixing a table upstairs when I heard someone approaching and I turned and saw Seetah standing in the well of the staircase. She folded her hands in front and stared at me, saying nothing. I understood.

I walked up to her and she stepped back, put her hands behind her and pressed against the wall. I could see she was nervous as I put my hands on her shoulders. She cringed and turned away for a few seconds and then turned back towards me and I sensed a sly, naughty smile on her face. I then moved in close to her, and as I reached out to hug her, she brought her hands from behind her and I locked her in a tight embrace.

It was electric and exhilarating. I could feel her body shiver and tighten with every move she made. Our bodies were rising and falling in sync with each other. I could feel her body heat through her dress. I guess we held our breath initially, so when we pulled apart, we were breathless and gasping.

"I...I...we...don't have much time...," she started to say.

I bent forward and kissed her quickly. I opened my mouth. Her tongue immediately darted in and our tongues touched. She then opened her mouth wide and I was able to taste her spit and her sweetness. I couldn't get enough. I kept licking her tongue. After a while we pulled apart.

She put her hands on my chest trying to push me away but I went closer and ran my hands all over her back rapidly. I felt her bra straps beneath her blouse. I moved my hands lower, lower past her exposed back and brought them down over her buttocks and pulled her to me. I could feel the firmness of her ass cheeks through the multiple layers of her saree and petticoat. We were still kissing as I ran my fingers over her ass and felt the line of her panties. I pressed my hardness against her.

"Uff," she said in a whisper. I moved back and pulled the pallu of her saree and uncovered her tits. Her blouse was tight and her bra was clearly outlined as it hugged and pushed her breasts outward. I saw her deep, deep cleavage and I plunged my head into her chest and inhaled her scent - light sandalwood and jasmine mixed with a hint of her sweat. It was intoxicating and my dick strained even harder against her hip. I felt the supple firmness and warmth of her breasts. Her chest was rising and falling as I sought her nipples with my mouth. I found one, thick and swollen, straining against her bra and blouse, and I sucked on it through her clothes.

"Aiyoh," she whispered. And as I went for her other nipple, she hurriedly put her hand on the buttons of her blouse and unsnapped them by pulling on each flap with one quick action. She then reached quickly behind her and unfastened her bra, and her tits literally flowed out, with the nipple swollen and solid and trembling. She offered a tit to me like she'd give it to a baby, and I sucked on it and slathered my saliva on her whole boob.

My hands were still playing with her ass cheeks, digging into the firm flesh. She put her hand between us and felt my hard penis. I moved back a bit and in a flash her hands were at the waistband of my shorts and she was pushing them down. My underwear came down along with it and as we both looked down my thick, black, veiny cock sprang upwards and jutted out at an angle from my shaved crotch like an erect flagpole. The foreskin was already drawn back and my purple mushroom head was pulsating gloriously, its skin shiny and smooth. I could smell the erotic scent of sex emanating from my cock and I was sure so could she.

"Aiyoh, amma," she whispered, and reached out with one had and fisted my cock. Her other arm went around my waist and she held on for support as she started stroking my swollen member. I was in a trance as her fist went back and forth, rapidly, on my swollen stub, the skin gliding smoothly over the hard muscle underneath. We could hear the 'squish-squish' sound her hand made as it slid over my cock clearly over the sounds from the street and the neighborhood. She looked at me, entranced, as I pulled away from her and pushed my shorts and underwear down and stepped out of them. Then, in one motion I raised and removed my T-shirt.

There I was, completely naked, in front of her with my cock, throbbing, jerking, ready and raised for action.

She then resumed stroking my cock. So there we were, two mature adults, in the stairwell of her house on a Tuesday morning, pleasuring each other with our hands and fingers as the world passed us by on the outside.

"Put it in your mouth, Rani," I whispered, already anticipating her refusal. But she surprised me by kneeling down on the hard cold floor! She knelt and fisted my cock, and opened her mouth. She locked her eyes with mine and I saw her make an 'O' of her mouth and put her lips on the thick head of my cock! Then she very slowly pushed her head towards my body and swallowed my cock, inch by inch. Motherfucker! I didn't expect things to go this far so quickly, but here she was, giving me a blow job. Fantastic! I felt the coolness of her spit on my dick as her head flew up and down the length of my shaft. I held her head steady after a while and thrust my cock into her face, mouth-fucking her. I grunted as my dick went in and out of her mouth and she was moaning in response, her hands digging into my ass, holding on for support.

freethe
freethe
456 Followers