Fall and Rise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me another hug and another kiss on the cheek before heading down the hallway to her bedroom. The house itself was a modest 2-bedroom, 2-bath. Barbara had the master suite all the way in the back and Holly had the other bedroom, using the 2nd bathroom that was just across the hallway.

Holly had me turn off all the lights while she pulled up a movie on Netflix. They had one of those deep couches so there was plenty of room for us to lay together. I was behind her on my left side and she was in front of me. It was some sort of romance movie but all I could focus on was the beautiful woman in front of me. She smelled of jasmine and she had her hair pulled up to a bun, so my immediate focus was on her smooth, pale neck.

I had my arm around her waist, and she had her hand in mine. I simply couldn't resist. I leaned into the nape of her neck and began kissing her. There's always that brief worry about whether your advances will be accepted or rejected. As I neared her neck, Holly tilted her head and adjusted her shoulder to clearly make her neck more accessible. I planted gentle kisses and she let out a light moan and squeezed my hand in appreciation.

After a few minutes she released my hand, bringing it up behind my head and running her fingers through my hair. With my newly freed hand I began rubbing her baby bump, remembering how much Pauline liked that when she was pregnant.

"Mmm, that feels nice," Holly whispered.

I added some ear nibbles to go along with my neck kisses, and it was clear the movie was forgotten by both of us at this point. As my hand moved across the top of her belly I brushed the bottom of her breasts, which were conspicuously bare. I took my time, spending another few minutes gently rubbing her stomach before sliding upwards and taking her bare breast in my hand.

"Mmm, that feels nicer."

I spent several minutes massaging her breasts, giving gentle tweaks to each of her nipples every once in a while, causing her to shudder just a bit. Eventually she turned her body so that she was on her back. I detected a smile, and maybe heard even a bit of a giggle as she did so.

"What's funny?" I asked.

"I was just thinking how we had this whole place to ourselves for 3 days but you waited for my mom to come home before you made your move," she answered, giggling a bit more.

I had to admit that was a little funny.

"In my defense, I didn't realize I was your boyfriend until your mom said it earlier."

"Oh, you're my boyfriend all right," she said with a sly smirk and then pressing her lips to mine.

I continued rubbing her breasts and her pregnant belly as we made out. Our tongues were in full dueling mode, and her top had slipped up so that her breasts were fully exposed. As the moments passed I move my hand further and further down on her belly until I slipped my fingers just inside the elastic waistband of the maternity pants she was wearing. It was very brief but it undoubtedly happened.

Now, my experience has been that women who are willing to make out with you and even let you touch their breasts are not necessarily willing to let you take the path to the pot of gold. So, any efforts to go down that path should be exploratory in nature rather than yelling 'Geronimo' and just going for it. If she doesn't want you there it's far less awkward if your fingers are on safer ground.

My exploration on Holly yielded a moan and a parting of her thighs, which I interpreted as a positive result and permission to explore further. Which I most decidedly did.

I slid my hand inside her pants and then inside the waistband of her panties, earning myself an "mmm". The tips of my fingers quickly found the batch of curls between her legs.

"Mmm, furry."

"Is that good?" Holly asked, another delightful giggle escaping from her lips.

"Yes, very good."

"Thank goodness. I hate shaving there."

Her thighs parted even farther and my index and middle fingers found her slit. She was very wet and those same two fingers slid inside her with ease. I felt her right hand exploring and it soon settled on my erection, encased within my jeans though it was.

"God that feels good, baby. Don't stop."

Like I was even remotely considering doing that.

Thanks to the loose-fitting style of maternity pants I had enough room to maneuver, manipulating Holly's clit with my thumb as I fingered her pussy. He had been rubbing my erection pretty steadily but that started to wane, and I suspected that meant she was getting close. I was soon proved right as her thighs closed together, smashing my hand, and her body shook as she covered her face with a pillow to muffle the sound.

When Holly's orgasm was all said and done, I pulled my hand from inside her clothes and slid my fingers into my mouth as she watched me. I think running her tongue across her own lips meant she approved.

"That was amazing, Sam. Thank you."

"I assure you it was my pleasure."

I allowed her to linger in the pleasure as we gently kissed and touched each other. I had no expectations of her returning the favor. I had always enjoyed getting Pauline off and wouldn't have minded if this was the end of it, at least for tonight. But I was certainly happy when she said:

"Now it's your turn."

She went to work on the snap of my jeans. I had to adjust my position a little to allow enough slack but she finally got them undone. She pulled on the sides of the waistband so I lifted my hips, allowing the jeans to slide down a few inches and releasing my very firm manhood.

"God, it's beautiful," Holly whispered, as much to herself as anything.

Frankly I don't think I'm any great shakes in the endowment department, but I think I'm a little above average in length and probably about average in thickness. In any case, I certainly appreciated her appreciation.

We lay down again facing each other, though my hips were turned slightly to make sure there was room for movement. Holly had pulled her top all the way off so we kissed while I rubbed her breasts and she stroked my shaft. As her strokes became faster our kissing grew more intense, then our lips drifted apart as she focused on what she was doing with her hands and I focused on the pleasure she was giving me. After about a minute of this I felt my seed erupt from my cock. Holly aimed the head toward her belly, taking each spurt on to her baby bump. When the last spurt finally fired, she rubbed my cum into her skin. It was incredibly erotic.

The credits were rolling on the TV as we lay with each other in post-orgasmic bliss. As the minutes passed we both drifted off to sleep, and I slowly woke about an hour later. I woke up Holly and there was more kissing and more touching, though of the affectionate variety.

"You should probably get going. You have work tomorrow," Holly broke the silence with.

I knew she was right but I really didn't want to leave her, and was prepared to get up early to head home before work if needed. Making the decision for me she slowly extricated herself from her position on the couch. I followed suit, securing my jeans as she pulled her top back on over her head.

We walked over to the front door and, just as I placed my hand on the knob, she put her hand to my chin and turned me to face her.

"See you tomorrow?"

"You know it."

We pressed our lips together for one more goodbye kiss, and then I walked out to my truck. When I looked back she was still in the doorway, and we waved as I started the engine and pulled away.

<><>><<><>

I hoped I wasn't being too optimistic.

I felt that last night was an exploratory session, to feel each other out as it were. I'd had to leave so I could be ready for work the next day but didn't want to have that happen again so, just in case, I brought a change of clothes for tomorrow. I didn't plan to say anything to Holly unless it came up.

Barbara greeted me at the door and I joined Holly on the couch. When Barbara called us to dinner I was surprised to see just 2 plates. Holly and I sat down while Barbara excused herself. She emerged about 30 minutes later looking ready for a night on the town.

"In case Holly didn't say anything, I have a date tonight. I'll be back in the morning. You kids have a nice evening."

And with that she was gone. Holly and I were on the couch and I turned and looked at her.

"Back in the morning?" I asked Holly.

"Mom isn't interested in anything permanent but she has a number of men she goes out with from time to time. And she usually takes the opportunity to get her...uh...womanly needs met."

"So, your mom went out to get laid?"

"Pretty much, yeah. Which means, of course, that we have the place to ourselves. For the whole night."

The grin on her face gave away what she had in mind.

"I brought a change of clothes."

She grabbed my shirt and pulled me in for the most intense kiss she had ever given me.

"Thank God! Go grab them now so we don't have to worry about them later."

I retrieved my bag from the truck and returned to the house. By the time I got inside Holly had dimmed the living room lights, though I could see her reclined on the couch. I walked over to her and, to my delight and surprise, she was laying on the couch completely naked.

"I want you to make love to me, Sam. I want you to make love to me all night long."

I removed my clothes and joined her on the couch. I was in no hurry so we started much like we did the night before. We kissed long and deep while I fingered her pussy and she stroked my cock. I got her off within a few minutes, earning a languid smile and a whispered 'thank you'.

"As nice as this couch is, I think we'll enjoy ourselves more in the bedroom," I suggested.

"Carry me?" she asked.

Like I was going to say no.

I put her gently on the bed then crawled on top of her. I kissed her neck then worked my way down her naked body. I stopped to give each of her light pink nipples some attention then continued down her rounded belly. It took several minutes but I finally arrived at her wet, swollen pussy. The heady, musky aroma let me know she was very turned on.

Eating pussy is one of my favorite things and I feasted on Holly's with gusto until she made me stop. She'd had 3 decent climaxes and was too sensitive to continue.

One of the issues with Holly's sprained ankle was it limited the positions she could put herself in. She couldn't stay on her knees for very long because of the stress it puts on her ankle joint. To alleviate this, I lay at a 3/4 turn and she laid beside me while she gave me the blow job she insisted she was going to give me.

I closed my eyes and reveled in the feeling of her hot mouth covering my manhood. She gently fondled my balls as she sucked me, and it felt so good. She had me on the edge within just a couple of minutes, and seemed to sense it even before I was about to warn her because she scaled back her efforts, even removing her mouth entirely.

"Oh no, big boy, not yet."

She allowed me to calm down and then went at me again. She brought me to the edge 3 more times before finally letting me cum, pulling me from her mouth at the last minute and squirting it all over her breasts and rubbing it in, like she had the night before. I guess that was her thing.

She took me in her mouth again and soon had me up and raring to go, something that would have taken longer if left to my own devices. Hey, I was pushing 40. Holly, if you're wondering, was 31.

Once she got me nice and hard she got on her right side with her back to me. This would allow the bed to support her ankle while I could enter her from behind. She reached between her legs and squeezed my cock, pulling it to her and lining the head up with her pussy. I pushed my hips forward as she slid backwards and slipped easily into her velvet grip. We let out a simultaneous moan of pleasure.

She brought her left arm up and around my neck while I used my left hand to fondle her still-sticky breasts. I can't say I was ever a fan of my own cum but it certainly wasn't bothering me now.

After several minutes we tried a position switch. She got on her back and I got on my knees between her legs, bringing her injured ankle to rest on my shoulder. It gave her some discomfort but Holly insisted we stay in this position so she could look into my eyes, and I admit to a preference of seeing her beautiful face as well.

I fucked her nice and slow at first, being perhaps overly careful of jarring her ankle. But she kept urging me on. "Harder, Sam. It's okay, fuck me harder." What could I do but fuck her harder? I mean, it was her ankle and if she wanted it harder then that's precisely what I was going to do.

We didn't have sex all night, but we did it 3 different times during the night. The one-night stands I had when I first arrived in North Carolina served their purpose, but they are no substitute for making love to a woman you genuinely had feelings for. I had missed that.

I spent the night with Holly every night for the next week or so. We made love every night, finding ways to try a couple different positions and limiting the stress on her ankle. I was tired every single day but the smile never seemed to leave my face.

<><>><<><>

I was on the jobsite a little over 2 weeks after Holly had taken her tumble. We'd spent almost every night together, though some nights were spent only sleeping because I was starting to be overtired at work and that was a dangerous situation.

Events seemed to be repeating themselves when Tim and Oscar pulled up to the jobsite together. I looked around quickly to see if anyone looked guilty of having reported me to Tim but nothing seemed out of the ordinary. I wasn't worried because I hadn't had a drink since I got out of the hospital but I was pissed that someone had tried to snitch again.

To my surprise Tim headed into the house where we were working and Oscar just waited by the truck. He greeted all the workers and offered compliments on a job well-done. Finally, he came over to me and I thought, 'okay, here we go'.

"Got a second, Sam?"

I nodded and went over to join him off to the side where he had walked. I found myself looking at his pocket for the breathalyzer but I didn't notice one.

"Problem, boss?"

"Nope. Just doing some site visits today and thought I'd check in. You haven't made it to the last couple of parties, which I completely understand, and I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"I'm doing great, Tim. I'm, well, I've started seeing someone."

"Hot damn, that's great, Sam! I'm glad to see you starting to build a life again. Any progress with the kids?"

"Actually, about that. I'm going to need some time off here whenever it's convenient. I'm going to fly back and see them."

"That's good, Sam. That's real good. Just let me know when and for how long and I'll make sure you're covered."

"I'll check flights when I get home and let you know."

<><>><<><>

I flew out the following Tuesday. I presumed the girls would be busy on the weekend, and possibly not even home. We had always expected the girls to be home on weeknights and I assumed the rules would be the same.

Hoping I might get a chance to have the girls overnight, I splurged a little on a nicer hotel room with 2 queen-sized beds. I was prepared to do whatever it took to rebuild the relationship that my hurt had damaged.

As the plane cruised through the clouds I thought about Holly and the goodbye we had shared. She had helped me search for flights and helped me pack. She was getting around much better by now but I still carried her up the stairs to my second-floor apartment, and we made love in my bed instead of hers for the first time.

We had been back at her house when it was time for me to lease for the airport. She said goodbye to me at the door. We shared a long, gentle kiss and her forehead came to rest on my chest after we pulled away, her arms still wrapped around me.

"I'm going to miss you, Sam. I...I love you."

I suspected she was worried about looking me in the eye as she expressed her love for me for the first time. She needn't have worried. I put my finger under her chin and lifted so that I could look her in the eyes.

"I love you, too, Holly. I'll be back as soon as I can."

She flashed me a wide smile and hugged me again, then I took my leave. I carried the warm feelings will me all the way back to Austin.

My flight landed mid-day so I grabbed some lunch and checked into my hotel. I picked up a few things at the store that I thought I would need for the duration of my stay, and then I waited. The girls got home from school about 4:30 and I assumed that would still be the case. Then it was usually homework until dinner was ready. I wondered if it was still that way and decided to go on that assumption until I learned otherwise.

It was 5:15 when I pulled up in front of the house in my rental car. Pauline's Toyota was in the driveway, as was an unfamiliar older Nissan. Dave's car was nowhere to be seen so I assumed he was still at work.

Part of me expected someone to come out the door as I went up the walkway but no one did. I assumed that meant no one had seen me but I allowed that it may be because no one was interested. We'd soon see.

I knocked on the door and waited before hearing a 'Coming!' through the door. The door opened and there stood Pauline and, I had to admit, she looked as beautiful as always. But I also realized I had no feelings for her at all, which I could not have truthfully said before. She looked surprised to see me standing there, coming quickly through the doorway and wrapping her arms around me. I'm not sure I would have returned the hug but she had my arms pinned down so it was a moot point.

"Sam! Oh my God, it's you! Are you back? Have you moved back? The girls will be thrilled!"

She finally unwrapped her arms and pulled back.

"No, Pauline, I haven't moved back. I flew out to see the girls."

She seemed disappointed in my answer, and I had to assume it was for the girls and not for herself. I did briefly wonder if all was well in the new marriage, but it wasn't my concern and I soon put it out of my mind.

"Oh, okay. They're working on their homework. I'll get them."

"Pauline, wait. There's something I need to say to you first."

She closed the door fully and turned to listen to what I had to say. She seemed anxious, probably assuming something hateful was about to come out of my mouth.

"Pauline, I just wanted to say that I was sorry for the way I spoke to you on the phone that time. You know which one, I'm sure." She nodded. "I was hurt. I was...angry..."

"You were drunk."

"I was drunk, and that's never a good combination. I didn't want to admit it but you were right. I could barely take care of myself at that point, let alone the girls. But no matter what, you didn't deserve to be spoken to like that, and I wanted to apologize."

"Thank you, Sam. I really appreciate that. It was a difficult time for everyone. Are you in town long?"

"I fly back on Sunday. I was hoping to have the girls for at least a couple of days."

"Why don't you go ahead and keep them the whole time you're here? I'll have them pack for a few days."

"I'd appreciate that. Thank you, Pauline."

"Sam, would you consider coming by here tomorrow to talk after you drop the girls at school? Just you and me."

I had expected this. Pauline was forever trying to get me to talk about this. I figured she mostly wanted to mitigate her own guilt but I supposed it was time for us to have another conversation. After inhaling and exhaling deeply, I answered.

"Sure, Pauline. I can do that."

Probably interpreting my agreement as more than it is, she seemed pleased and smiled.