Fall at Creek Lake Ch. 02

Story Info
Story about a family accepting happiness and who they are.
9k words
3.67
3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fall, at Creek Lake -- 2

Company & Games

Starting off the day, with the laughing, splashing, and carrying on for what seemed like hours, was less than thirty minutes in total. The fall season at Creek Lake was chilly during the morning hours. Mom, Drew, And I grabbed our towels and headed back to the cabin-drying off as we walked. It is the kind of mornings that would linger in memory well after this vacation has passed.

"I'm taking a shower, you two," mom said as she headed to the bathroom.

With the bathroom door left open, she turned on the shower; There was no need for modesty at the Cabin: We were all comfortable by now, being naked and seeing each other in our birthday suits before, during, and after our morning swim. The shower water was warm and inviting from the cold chilly morning.

The goosebumps on our skin stood out like the moguls on a well-worn ski run, were in my thoughts. Then Drew blurted out, "God, it's cold out of the water."

"Yeah! It is," as I was laughing at the both of us carrying on like two schoolboys. What is it; when two people can have the same thought at the same time?

Jane was making a scene in the shower whistling and humming a tune we didn't recognize. Anyone watching could recognize the contentment she was in, as she was using the soft-soap to scrub herself clean with the luffa, then rinsing. Finishing and drying off, Mom stepped out of the bathroom with her comfortable pink fuzzy slipper on, a towel wrapped around her hair, and another around her body. It was so funny we laughed hysterically. "What?" Jane spoke with a surprise in her voice, laughing along with us knowing it was the slippers that commanded the attention. Smiling, Mom said,

"You guys should take a shower together!" as a suggestion.

"The water's still warm, but I kind of used more than I should have," She said with a pleading look for understanding. "Sorry; Guys!"

"It's ok, Hon," Drew spoke up.

"Yeah! Mom, We'll just squeeze in and wash off." Jamie offered confirming the plan.

The shower was large enough for two large adults to use comfortably. The shower head was in the middle; as you stepped in with the entryway, it was set back far enough, so the overspray didn't wet the foot carpet. Stepping in, Drew and I had to adjust to the shower spray pouring down on us. The water was still warm, giving us both, just the right amount The water was still warm, giving us both, just the right amount of water pressure we needed. Stepping in first backward, I was facing Drew with the flowing water splashing my back. That's when I realized I was naked with my dick standing erect. I was so hard, my dick was nearly touching Drew cock, as if in a medieval sword fight as he was looking down on me.

Drew saying with ease, "Turn around, Jamie; I'll wash your back, then you can do mine, ok?" Drew, taking a washcloth, poured a dime-sized dot of soft soap in the middle, then started scrubbing lightly, spreading it over my shoulders, neck, back, and then dropped down to my lower back.

OMG, that feels so good! I said over my shoulder.

Drew leaned in and asked softly in my ear, "Jamie, do you want me to keep going?"

Should he keep going? I was wondering to myself. "Ok - Yeah, - Yes!" I said, now feeling his left hand spread over my lower back, spreading to my left cheek.

With his other hand, he was holding on to my upper thigh and right cheek, as the water was cascading, washing down between my butt crack.

The warm flowing water penetrated my Ass, as Drew's finger slightly did, with the soap washing me clean, making me feel refreshed.

Drew stopped, "Are you ok Jamie?"

"Thank You!" I said responding flushed, turning looking up at Drew, who was a few inches taller than I was.

"Now you do me Jamie." As Drew said looking down, eyeing my soaking wet hair and squeaky-clean cock still fully erected. With his body so close to mine and his stiff cock inches away, it was hard not to feel nervous yet excited.

Breaking from my thoughts, I heard Drew say, "Jamie, I can't tell you how hard it is getting the middle of my back, luffa, or no luffa." Standing now under the showerhead. Drew placed his hands on the shower wall like he was about to be frisked. I had to reach up on my toes and lean on Drew's wet body, skin to skin reaching his shoulders. His soft body was hard yet silky smooth to my touch.

I started washing and scrubbing Drew's shoulders, neck, and back, my stiff cock sliding across his ass cheek; God, he was massive and hairless, being mesmerized.

With the soapy washcloth in my right hand spread out over his wet soaking back, I started softly washing his Ass as tiny bubbles started popping up then breaking. I was so into this; I didn't care that my cock was rock hard, sliding across his skin.

I felt so aroused as I was thinking to myself, My mom's boyfriend, Oh Shit. It seemed just a few seconds, moments ago so natural; I found myself burning with a bit of embarrassment with my lack of control.

A pink fingernail hand and arm came up sliding from behind my right side, between my arm and waist. Sliding through was mom pressing onto my skin, then covering and matching my hand. Leaning in with her body, I could smell her soft perfume, and scent of the mild soap.

With her body and nipples pressing into my back firmly, she whispered,

"Like this Jamie!"

With her hair and cheek touching mine. Mom's hand was now guiding my hand softly in small circles, directing them over Drew's butt cheeks folding the edge of our hands between the crease of his bent, firm Ass.

"That's it slowly, softly like this!" Mom whispered in my ear. Applying a soft presser with her hand over my hand sliding into Drew's Ass crack. Sliding over his brown rectum brushing, washing it softly.

Drew let out a soft moan saying softly, "Mumm, that feels so nice!" as our hands slid deeper between Drew's legs, with the warm water and gentle soap making it a smooth transition to explore.

Mom kissed my cheek, then my lip's pausing then whispering, "You're doing great, Jamie."

Mom's hand relaxed its feeling with mine to Drew's balls, wrapping them in the warm washcloth. Drew slightly spread his legs to accommodate; "That's its baby," Jane, whispered to Drew. Drew looked back and down with a smile as she smiled up; he hung his head under the warm shower water, spraying over him.

I felt so at ease about it, It's hard to describe being naked with Mom and Drew showering. It's nothing like it was, the night before or when skinny dipping in the lake this morning.

Drew's natural body size can be intimidating, but I felt more comfortable around him since this morning's swim.

Mom's other hand left me holding the washcloth and Drews Balls, as her left hand reached under, grabbing his extended hard cock.

Unbashful and unapologetic, her hand started slowly stroking Drew's soapy wet cock that was now shooting between her fingers. With her thumb rubbing his under cock, and eyes half-closed, Mom began kissing his cheeks, taking in a lick. Her right hand slid down, touching, softly stroking my wet hard cock. Stiff as ever, feeling the soft touching of her hand and skin against mine. I continued massaging Drew's large testicles. Abandoning the soap-less washcloth for my bare fingers and hands, stroking, watching her licking, tasting Drew's cock to a full firm proper attention. Mom turned her face to mine and said, "I'll take it from here, sweety, you did good, baby." moving her face and perky lips closer, she kissed me.

What a beautiful sight she was to see. Watching her eyes glowing bright, remembering the talks we had through those long quiet nights at home alone sitting in the living room, in our bathrobes, and sipping warm drinks.

Remembering the intimate talks, when she would hold my hands, looking into my eyes, and asking personal questions, like if I felt aroused by men. My words came hesitantly but truthfully. Mom somehow knew my attraction to guys, and she was good at guiding our talks to my inner primal feeling and my submissive desires.

Mom would ask so calmly about my passions. About seeing a hard penis, holding it, rubbing it, kissing it, she was interested and patient about what I was feeling. As she stroked me slowly, Mom wanted to hear how I would imagine tasting a cock with my lips for the first time, wrapping my lips around the head, while lying at night in bed?

I let out everything to her as she listened to me, smiling warmly, looking into my eyes on the couch, holding me with her arms wrapped around me.

She was whispering with her cheek to mine resting on my shoulder, "That's it, Jamie, keep going, it' ok!"

I told her how I imagined the tender caress of a guy's hands holding, stroking, my cock kissing my lips with his tongue sliding in my mouth then slowly pulling out.

How I have imagined the feeling of his soft, firm cock rubbing against my skin. Having me bent over a pillow gasping for air, begging for what I wanted to feel during my first encounter with a cock penetrating my Ass.

The closeness I felt was life-changing, moving forward in our life without dad.

There were times when we would have a rose wine or a Baileys and Coffee that would warm up those long nights, losing track of the hours, chatting and laughing. I also learned from these long nights with mom that she had suspicions about me long before her split with dad. Mom spoke about her endless times, trying to discuss with dad about my uncomfortableness when being set up with the daughters and girls we knew.

When reaching out to share her concerns, Dad would shut down, refusing to discuss it. Dad would say it was just a phase, or that I needed time to grow. Frustrated with any reasoning, Mom gave up after months of trying and was unaware of the hidden secret dad was keeping.

Our honesty with each other allowed mom and I to be closer, to know each other, and trust in each other. I would ask her about how she felt, about what I was feeling. She would reveal how she envisioned me with another guy as a submissive, passive partner from time to time.

I needed to know how far she was willing and would go?

Without hesitation, Mom would share her innermost secret fantasies. About enjoying and watching me holding licking, stroking a cock white and black.

Holding me tight, as I was lounging back between her legs, Mom would have her arms around me. She would be whispering, fantasizing to me about me, in my ear. Holding my head back kissing my neck, she would be rubbing me under my bathrobe. Stroking with soft kisses playing to my senses about fantasizing, watching me. Mom whispered how she would like to see me kneeling over a cock with her. Bobbing my head with my lips sucking, sliding up and down over a cock head dribbling precum.

Spanking my bent over ass cheeks, spread slightly apart, swaying, revealing my winking tight rectum with cock and balls swaying in rhythm, imagining herself joining in.

She felt a zest for life, revealing how she wanted us to live our life without regrets and how we should enjoy our time on this earth. That was our evenings, then waking up some early mornings cuddled in each other's arms with our bathrobes united and slippers off.

I had tried my best the last few weeks not to stare at mom's boyfriend, but I couldn't help it. From the first time seeing him, he made an impression on me. Somehow his hairless body and skin, along with his casual attitude, made me feel comfortable whenever he was around. I didn't know how to admit it to myself, but I was impressed with Drew's body. Drew had been very open in his day-to-day activities when mom asked him to move in with us. Drew liked working out down in dad's basement gym, wearing his tight gym shorts. I figured him out as a complex, fun-loving guy, or what I knew of such things from watching other students at college, rather than the television, or in a magazine.

Drew had made little effort hiding his comfort and enjoyment of what dad had traded for his freedom in the divorce settlement he made with mom.

I was hearing Drew making loud grunting sounds that trailed off. Right before they turned off the shower, Mom, in a kindly audible voice, was saying. "Yes, He will Drew, I know him, he is my son!" they were both excited as I heard them fooling around drying each other off. Breaking my attention from Mom and Drew, there came a knock on the door.

Patty Bennet:

Patty Bennet opened the door and walked in as we all did up here at the lake.

Turning to the door wrapped in my bath towel around my waist, was our neighbor. "Hi, Jamie! I was hoping someone would be home. I saw you guys were here earlier at the lake and wanted to stop by." "Oh, Jamie, Sorry!" Saying surprised, noticing the bath towel wrapped around my waist. Laughing,

"Hi Patty, It's ok, we just finished showering after a morning swim."

Just then, Mom and Drew stepped into the main living area after drying off, both in bath towels, smiling and laughing excitedly.

"Hi, Patty!" Mom reaching out to her, hugging her then kissing her on the cheek. "What brings you out this morning?"

"Dad and Mom are going back home for the long weekend, and they said I could stay at the lake, But only!

If I was able to spend the weekend with you guys and not spending it alone by myself."

"Well, if you don't mind a crowd." Mom said with a smirking grin, eyeing Drew.

"Drew, Patty and her family have been friends for as long as we've been coming to Creek Lake. Patty Bennet and her family owns the gray Cabin a few lots down from us."

"Nice meeting you, Patty!" Drew said, reaching out to shake her hand.

"Nice meeting you, Drew!" Excitedly Patty responded, "Oh, this is great! Thanks' Mrs. Wright! Is there anything I should bring?"

"For one thing, Stop calling me Mrs. Anything; please call me Jane; you're all grown up, and like I mentioned to Jamie the other day, we are all adults now.

The weekend is just getting starting, and what are we going to feel like hunkered in for the evenings, drinking wine with formalities like that hanging in the air?

"We'll thank you, Jane! Hey Jamie, wanna take a walk with me?"

"Yeah! Sounds great." Jamie responding excitedly.

"I guess I'll see you later, would six o'clock be, ok?"

"Anytime, Patty!" Jane spoke to her.

"Nice meeting you, Drew!"

"Nice meeting you also Patty, well see you later," As Drew smiled back.

Putting on sneakers and leaving the Cabin; "Jamie, I'm sorry about walking in on you earlier."

"Patty, it's ok."

"I noticed everyone was in a bath towel?"

"Yeah! Since Mom and dad devoice, things have gotten a lot easier and comfortable in our lives. Now that Mom met Drew, he's a nice guy; you'll like him! Things have been very casual around our home. I hope you don't find our lack of modesty too embarrassing?"

"Jamie, you know how my parents are, living in their Christin ways and all.

I am not like them, I have my faith in kindness and honesty, but I also remembered skinny dipping last year."

"Oh Yeah! Patty, when we were jumping off Castle Rock, naked as nature would allow us."

"That's right, Jamie but you have grown since then, looking at my bulging crotch still wrapped in my bath towel."

"As having you, Miss Busty-ness," with both of us laughing. "Well, we are all very open now.

I hope you're ready for it?"

"Jamie, you don't have anything I haven't seen already!"

"Yeah! But I was thinking of mom, Oh Sorry, Jane, and Drew."

"I'll be ok. Thanks for the warning, Jamie."

With that said, Patty reached over and ripped off my towel, as I started chasing her naked through the trail.

Hearing her screams of fun and laughter echoing across the water of Creek Lake was like old times.

The day flew by. This time of year, the small animals filled the Creek Lake woods. Nearly all of the many cabin owners have left for the Winter season. As we walked along a trail, I told Patty of the split-up that happened a few months ago. "Patty, it was ugly, with things said that should never have been discussed."

"That's hard to hear about Jamie; my parents fight too, it does happen. I think it's sad, but all families in real life argue. It surprises me though, I thought for sure I saw your dad, Henry, yesterday morning talking to Anderson's groundskeeper.

"Maybe it was a look-alike; now I feel sorry for the Guy." As I was smirking, both of us started laughing out loud. I was smiling, watching her walking, keeping an eye on her, as she kept to the trail in Infront of me. What a nice butt, Patty, thinking to myself.

Patty was a year older than me, with light brown hair. She was slim and fit. I remember Patty liked swimming, tennis, and hiking. She carried herself well, and seeing her this year, wow, she grew up nice with her boob's filling out. Her nice fitting jeans and a flannel shirt that most lake goers would wear anyway complimented her and her nice firm butt.

"Jamie! I'll see you at the Cabin later!" Patty said as she started walking back to her family's cabin site.

"Hey! Do you want some company?" I asked, hoping she would say yes,

"I have something to do before coming over for the weekend. I'll see you then, ok!"

"Ok, Patty," at nineteen, she sure had grown up these last few years. Every year it seems like we both physically change, but then, not really. It's the getting older and the maturity we both see taking place year after year. I started back to the lake, and out of the corner of my eye, I thought I caught movement in the distance, pausing, searching through the hilly wooded landscape. I couldn't see anything. Upon returning to the Cabin, I was thinking maybe it was my imagination or even the possibility of a Bear or Mountain lion.

The lights were burning low and soft, entering the Cabin with an aroma of dinner.

The evening's meal this night, was a slowly roasting Duck. Trimmed with carrots and potatoes, it was pared with an open bottle of Mom's favorite Rose Wine uncorked breathing on the table.

"Jamie!" Mom spoke, looking over at me. "I'm glad you're back and just in time to pour us all a glass of wine. How about it, sweety?"

"Ok, Mom,"

"Honey, I know I am your mom, but up at the lake, I want you to call me by my first name Jane, from now on, ok?"

Smiling back, I repeated, "Ok, Jane."

With that, Drew and Jane both smiled broadly, with mom blowing a kiss my way. God, she looks incredible in her bath towel. Her makeup, eyeliner, and lipstick in the light of the Cabin were stunning and overwhelming my senses. I was so excited my cock started growing, watching the both of them lounging in their bath towels together chatting away. The wine was cheerful, making it easier for me to feel at ease joining the conversation. Everything was so natural I had forgotten I still had only my bath towel wrapped around my waist from this morning's shower. We talked about everything under the sun, laughing from one thing to the next. The topic just kept rolling along, as did our glasses of wine.

For the first time in my life, I felt relaxed, like I was a part of the group, not a bystander watching from the outside looking in. It wasn't always this way, especially when dad was around in our daily life.