Fall at Creek Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Placing four shot glasses on the side table with an opened bottle of Bushmills, Irish,

"Good stuff," Drew was saying as he poured each of us a shot, then placing the bottle on the table. Drew held up his shot glass and toasted "To Truth, Love, and Happiness!"

"Yes!" Patty shouted out.

"Thank you, Love," Jane raising her glass.

"Friends!" I said adding to the toast. Sitting close to Jane with our bare legs touching, I leaned in and kissed her cheek, "Glad you're my mom."

"I wouldn't want too, or to be anywhere else, Jamie." Jane responded with a teary-eyed smile.

"Drew?" it's your turn, my Love; what will it be?" "Truth or Dare?" as Jane was downing her shot.

"Dare!" Drew exclaimed in the excitement that showing through his growing sloppy wet cock.

"Can I ask Drew?" Patty reached out from the silence to ask.

"Oh honey, of course, Yes," as Jane reaches over and rubs Patty's thigh, squeezing lightly.

"Drew!" Patty starts with a naughty smile; "I dare you to use Jane's mouth to slowly wipe-clean your cock." With that dare lingering in the air, Jane looks into Patty's eyes smiling, slides up to the edge of the couch. Bath towel now draped on her lap, with her tits bursting with nipples hard, Jane reaches over to Patty. Placing her hands on either side of Patty's face, Jane slowly plants a long deep kiss. Swirling her tongue, tasting her young lips.

"We'll finish this after I'm finished with my Love!" Jane whispers with bright eyes.

Patty bites her lower lip, "Mumm," responding.

Drew, kneeling, facing Jane, sitting next to him on the couch, lifted his cock as his offering to her. Sucking in his trim stomach exposing his washboard, Drew leaned forward, placing the tip of his cock to Jane's lips.

"Come on, baby," placing his left hand on Jane's hair, guiding her willing lips to stretch around his expanding girth, slowly. "Just like you know how to, baby!" urging Jane on.

"Come on, Jane, we know you love it!" As Jamie was kneeling on the floor, urging her from her rear side, softly cheering the Dare on, before their eyes.

"Stand up, Honey!" Jane spoke, directing Drew to stand facing Infront of her. Sitting on the couch Jane places her hands on Drew's hips. Drawing him closer, she slides herself to the edge of the couch, planting her feet firmly to the floor. Jane pushed her face, pressing it against the tight belly of Drew. She wraps her hands and fingers around Drew, embracing, kneading, and squeezing his sculpted firm Ass. With fingers sliding between Drew's Butt, she slides her index finger into his sensitive dark hole. Only to retrieve it, curling it back and forth, beckoning, Patty to join her.

Daring Patty, who has a full view of the seductive action taking place. Patty, glassy-eyed feeling the wine, had her blood rushing through her veins like pins and needles.

Moving herself to the edge of her seat leaning in, Patty stretched further, placing her lips and tongue tasting Jane's finger treat. Pushing her face forward to Drew's rear, Patty worked her tongue expertly, tasting Drew's skin. Sliding her tongue into his crack licking inch after inch of his beautiful rear, her lips reach his rosebud that was puckering, waiting for her young kisses.

Working in front of Drew herself, Jane slowly started sliding her mouth up and down working Drew's sizable cock. With determination, she felt pride inside of her. Her motherly calling, tasting Jamie's essence as she was cleaning, urging it to reach its peak, scrubbing it with her lips and tongue.

"Oh-Fuck, yeah!" Drew throwing out his Voice to the cabin ceiling, spewing squirt upon squirt of focused cum erupting, covering Jane's face', lips, and open mouth. Gulping now with her eyes closed, Jane's tongue smacking her lips, smacking the dripping fluid into her mouth.

Jane look's up and reaches for Drew's lips, kissing him. kissing her back, Drew knew Jane wanted to share her cum tongue-soaked lips he was so eager to share.

With hands massaging Jane's shoulders, Jamie whispered into her ear, "Love you, Mom!" Jane returned her eyes to Jamie, kissing him on the lips, sliding her tongue to share in her conquest.

Patty was holding her arms around Drew's waist, placed her head and cheek to his Butt, kissing it, waiting for the conclusion of the Dare to finish.

Drew sat down in front of Patty, sitting on the edge of the chaise lounge chair with wobbly legs. Picking up his shot glass, poured himself another shot, then offering a shot to everyone else?

We all started laughing, satisfied, feeling content with the outcome of the evening's game.

Knock, Knock

Knock, Knock; Came the sound on the cabin door.

"Who can that be?" Jane said. She was becoming alarmed, wiping her face. Drew stepped up with a towel, wrapping it around his waist, as did the rest of us. Unknowing who would be here this late hour, I walked over to the fireplace, placing a log on in the hearth, stoking the fire to a nice flame. Patty gathered up her clothing and exited to the bathroom, not wanting to be seen, in only a bath towel. At the same time, Jane joined Drew standing right behind him to answer the door.

"Good evening, Mrs. Wright!" Mr. Standish spoke. As Head of the Homeowners Association of Creek Lake Estates. "I wanted to give you and Mr. Wright a heads up that Creek Lake Campgrounds are closing in five days!"

Stunned by what Mr. Standish was revealing, Jane answered.

"But my ex-husband, Henry, has been removed as a listed owner of this property and is not a current association property member anymore, Mr. Standish?"

"Oh, I thought it was Mr. Wright I saw earlier at the Andersons Cabin! I Guess I just Imagined, it was Mr. Wright. That fella sure seemed like a close look-alike, Well, nice seeing you, Mrs. Wright. Have a great winter season, and Merry Christmas! see you in the spring!"

"You also, Mr. Standish, say hello to Mrs. Standish for us."

"Drew!" Jane sounding a little worried; "that was a little freaky." "This is the third time we heard someone say they thought they saw Henry up here at the lake."

"Jane, You want me to go investigate?" Drew was asking in earnest.

"I want to go!" Jamie spoke up,

"Me too!" Patty adding, coming out of the bathroom dressed.

"Were you planning on leaving sooner, young lady?" Jane was asking with a snicker and a smile.

"I didn't know if my parents would have been at the door, they being ultra-conservative Christin and all" Patty said.

"It's ok, Patty, I'm just funning with you," Jane said to Patty. "You know, Jamie, Drew, and I all are understanding and sensitive about how you must feel, brought up in a conservative home."

"Thanks, understanding my parents is sometimes a little demanding and overbearing for the first time meeting them."

"Hey, it is getting dark; we should all dress warm it is getting cold if we're going," Jamie added.

The night cold was hanging over the trees as we walked one by one behind each other. Drew leading, I was picking up the rear right behind Patty. That was an unexpected evening treat for me; what a nice ass she has, thinking to myself. The journey to the Anderson Cabin took about fifteen minutes. The trail was winding and elusive at some points. Coming to the trail end, we could hear a voice in the near distance, babbling, uttering slurred muffled inaudible sounds, and a rambling voice.

"Shush!" Drew signed, looking back over his shoulder, whispering to us. "Did you hear that?" Questioned Drew.

Jane wrinkling her brow, with eyes squinting, "I know that Voice!" Jane shouted, pushing past Drew walking right into a scene from a B-rated movie.

There was Mrs. Anderson bruised, tied to a tree nearly naked, her nightgown torn, hanging in shreds off her shoulder. And Henry talking to the air, nonsensible stomping back and forth with a shotgun in hand, Now seeing Jane coming out towards him into the open space.

"You, You-ruined my life," Henry shouting in the direction of Jane's entrance.

"What the fuck are you doing, Henry? What have you done?" The exchange between Jane and her ex-husband Henry was comically sad. She was carrying on arguing, even though we were all standing there watching behind her. Drew, and Patty rushed to the aid of Mrs. Anderson, untying the straps holding her to an Oak. Dad started barking orders for them to back off.

"Leave her! Henry shouted." I was watching from behind the thick brush, kneeling low, watching what Dad might do. Jane was changing her voice to a softer tone.

"You made your choices, Henry. No one, made you do anything. So why are you doing this, Henry?" Repeating his name.

"I came up to see if I could change your mind and the association board, about remaining a member. Then This Bitch; started yelling at me about how God would be judging us, how she saw us running around and swimming naked like it was any of her business. I liked the Andersons, and they sucked me in, preaching their religious beliefs. I lost everything, You, Jamie, everything. And here they are, their family, Their Cabin, Their Fucking Life!

"Goddamit. Henry!" Jane says in a softer tone taking a few steps closer. "You got to stop this, Henry! You've gone too far. The things you have done here are not good, but if you hurt her, there is no going back! Don't throw it all away! Please! Jamie needs you to be his father. And the both of us; well, we exhausted what we had Henry.

Pausing looking down, Henry started mumble. "I lived my life right, and did what I was supposed to do. And I lost everything!"

"You made choices Henry!" Jane responded looking directly into his eyes.

"Those choices just weren't for Jamie and me."

Henry, with tears in his eyes,

"I know, And I'm sorry Jamie," Henry called out, "Please come out," Henry said, placing his Shotgun against an old-growth Cedar. "I watch all of you swimming naked this morning at the lake? It looked like you were all having fun."

Patty, feeling a little at ease, spoke up; "I didn't, I wish I was there.

"Miss Bennet!" Henry said as he was eyeing Patty, "That is truly, my profound loss."

With tensions lightened, Jane spoke up. "Yes, it is Henry, smiling in Patty's direction.

Jamie walking out of the brush Mad, spoke up, loudly; "You left us, Dad!" "Remember? You abandoned us and walked out without a thought about how we felt or how we really are. You're an asshole, Dad! And A Bully! You judged us year after year, imposing your own life's values.

"I did, Jamie! The whole world does. Your parents Miss Bennet and the Andersons, are no better than I was." Henry added. "They preach righteousness about being elevated in the eyes of God! and how our family was living in evil. Judging everyone, on how they were not living to the standards they believe."

"Mr. Wright, Patty said, Your right, But they didn't strip and tie a neighbor against her will to a tree! Then threatening to kill them with a shotgun!"

"It was wrong, So wrong; You were living your life, and I was dreaming of another.

Lifting Mrs. Anderson off the ground, "I'll take her to her Cabin," Drew said, taking charge.

"I'm going with you," Jamie spoke, "Dad go, go away! You left us and were doing ok, without your bullshit. Just go away!" as he walked away picking up his dad's shotgun on the way aiding Drew with Mrs. Anderson to her Cabin.

"Sorry, Jane, for frightening you and Miss Bennet here."

Call me Patty! Henry! Nearly shouted at him. "You are an Asshole!" "Jane!" Patty said, "I'm going to join Jamie and Drew with Mrs. Anderson." Leaving them behind.

"Henry, You are going to have to face the consequences for what you have done today!" Jane said speaking directly at him. "It didn't have to be this way. After eighteen years of trying to work out our differences, you choose how you believe your lifestyle should be." "But, Henry!" "That choice wasn't with Jamie and me. We will always love you, Henry!"

"But for us, too late begun, too soon." "It's over Henry! and I'm going with Drew...."

"Who is this guy?" "I thought he was Patty's friend?"

"Well, he is Patty's friend! "But Jamie and I invited Drew to the cabin. We introduced him to Patty." "Henry, Drew's been living with us for some time now and he's part of our life!"

"But He's BLACK!" Henry blurted out.

"No! he's a light mocha brown! And what the fuck does that matter anyway? He's been nice, to us, and he's been understanding, sensitive and caring. Drew stand's up for Jamie and me, Henry! When you left, and abandoned us! Didn't you Henry! And Yeah! Henry! Jamie, Patty and I do know he's a different color! And you have no business being here, or anywhere on the Creek Lake property. Your trespassing being here Henry, and in violation of the court decree.

Go make a life Henry, you're not into our life, and haven't been for some time now Henry!

"I want my Boat, Jane!"

"It's not yours, that was part of our divorce Henry, that you agreed in court with!"

"Oh! I'll get it! And so will you!"

SplashWet © 2021