Fall at Creek Lake Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling drifting off in my thoughts, I heard Jane say.

"Jamie, are you ok? You look like you're a million miles away?"

"I'm ok, smiling back at her and Drew.

"Would you like another refill?" I asked with a smile; they both nodded and held out their glasses.

"I thought it was great that Patty came over earlier today." Jane staying relaxed said. "Honey, how are Patty and her family these days?" Jane was asking me in earnest.

"They're doing great. They're getting in the last few weeks at the lake. Funny thing, though, Patty mentioned that she thought she saw dad talking to Anderson's groundskeeper yesterday. I kind of said the split-up was a few months ago. She was surprised and saddened to learn about that.

"Hey Drew, what did you think about Patty? Their family has been one of our family's oldest friends and neighbors here at Creek Lake over the years."

"I thought Patty was beautiful and polite, and she seemed sincerely happy to be here!" Drew said, reflecting on their introduction.

"She sure has matured these last few years. Jane spoke. "What," She's Twenty now, Jamie?"

"Yeah, we both have grown up."

"Well then! Come over here, Mr. Mature, and give me a kiss, Big Boy," toying with me.

Getting up walking over to Mom, I reach for her hand as she grabs mine. Sitting up, she wraps her arms around my neck and pulls herself up standing, planting a kiss on my lips, with a bit of tongue brushing mine in a slight stupor.

"Mumm... that's nice," I said softly responding, then exhaling, looking directly into her eyes.

I pulled her in tighter as Drew stepped from behind me to join in wrapping his arms around the both of us, lingering, kissing the back of my neck, saying, "Love you both!

Jane pulls Drew's face with her fingers closer, reaching up, and kisses his lips, then my cheek.

"We love you too, baby, don't we, Jamie? Now let's eat I'm starving!" Jane exclaims excitedly.

"Oh Yeah, Let's eat! I'm so hungry," speaking myself.

"Should we wait for Patty?" Drew was asking.

Mom smirking, said "I think it would be great having Patty for dessert," breaking into a laugh.

That dinner was excellent. "Yeah! It was," Drew followed up, with Jane adding, Nope,

"it was fucking delicious!" Smiling with satisfaction, grinning ear to ear. I struggled up from dinner and started to empty the table of the dishes and I starting washing.

Drew started drying. Mom went back to the sofa with a refill of Rose, relaxing and directing our movements, acknowledging how nice we worked together in close unison.

Half joking, "Ok, Boys, I wanna' see them washed and dried!" cracking orders like a drill sergeant before our guest shows up. "Jamie, stop and go put that Pink French apron on; it's on the backside of the pantry door. The towel you've been wearing romping around the woods is getting raggy. It's time to relax and breathe." "When Patty shows up, I want her to have a surprise starting the weekend at the Wright Cabin." "Drew, my Love, you look so sweet drying dishes working side by side, Jamie. You look just like a big brother standing there in your towel beside him." "Come on, boys, show me how you can work together!"

Drew turned, then smiled and un-slipped his bath towel, letting it fall around his feet. Standing naked in the kitchen against the Counter, he shook his Ass playfully and said,

"Yes, Ma'am."

Drew, at twenty-nine, had been very disciplined on his day-to-day workouts, doing core-firming. His abs and muscles were defining a six-pack that was helping support his trim 32-inch waist. His broad shoulders and arms of solid power were that of a professional fitness trainer, and Jane loved it. Jane was mesmerized by this man she called her friend; hooked on his honesty from the start was what she ever really needed and wanted in a relationship.

From outside the cabin window, Patty arrived earlier than six o'clock. She was watching Jane and the Guys from the deck; Jane's frolicking with the Guy's made her smile and grin ear to ear at the two guys obeying her orders. With a bit of a knock on the door, Patty entered with a smile.

"Well, isn't that an old familiar view," Patty said rather loudly, referring to my naked Butt showing through the pink apron.

"Hi Patty, come on in," Jane said smiling as she spoke up, reaching for her hand. I was a little stunned by the early arrival of Patty. "The boys are just finishing up; you want something to eat?" Jane offered!

"No thanks' "I had a bite before Mom and Dad took off, Patty assured Jane.

Well, then come on and sit with me while Guy's finish up. "How about a glass of wine? Its Rose and quite tasty."

"That would be great," Patty said.

"Jamie, would you serve our guest a Rose, please!"

"Yes, Ma'am, right away!" I answered, looking at Patty. "Patty, you came on the right weekend with all the excellent help."

Patty was smiling. "I think it will be," holding Jane's hand, squeezing lightly but firmly as I was fetching Patty's wine.

I couldn't help feeling embarrassed working in a pink apron. With my Butt cheeks on display and Drew completely naked, finishing the chores as Jane directed us to do. To Patty, we must have been a sight.

"Well, first things first, young lady" Jane directing her attention to Patty. "You look very nice in your flannel shirt and jeans, Patty, but let's get you more comfortable."

"Jane, I'm ok for now. Don't go through the trouble."

"No, No, it's no trouble, and since you're going to be here with us for the weekend, we were hoping you would be joining us by dressing appropriately! Are you ok with this, Patty?"

"Sure, I guess, when in Rome," she said smiling.

"Alright, Drew, my Love, there is a purple bath towel in the bathroom closet, please, would you bring it for Patty and put your Converse low cuts on." Taking it all in stride, Patty, smiled looking to Jane for direction; "Patty, this is how we have been dressing while spending our time at the Cabin."

"I'm ok, Patty said, squeezing Jane's hand. "Jamie and I have been skinny dipping for years. And when in Creek Lake, we do as Creek Laker's do, right!" Grinning with approval.

"I knew I liked you from the first time we met," Jane spoke. "Ok then! Jamie, how about that refresher fill up for us all? The rose is cooling in the refrigerator!"

From across the room, Jamie was holding the tray with glasses and the bottle of Rose, guiding them over placing them down on the coffee table.

Jane directed Jamie, "Not their honey, on the end table."

Picking up the tray, I turn around and bend over, placing the tray on the table, exposing my butt cheeks in the pink apron.

"That's it! Good boy, As Jane was offering a smile to Patty.

Patty whispers, "That's so nice."

Drew stepping back, after handing Patty her towel standing naked in his black and white Converse sneakers.

"First things first! Jane said taking the lead. Drew, would you sit in the chair, and Jamie, I want you to sit on Drew's lap!

"Yes, Ma'am," Jamie responded quickly.

Drew takes his place sitting in the chaise lounge chair, and Jamie follows sitting spreading his legs and pink apron straddling Drew's naked lap.

"That's it, Oh my two guys!" "Now, Patty?" Jane turning her attention to Patty asked, "Truth or Dare?"

"What?" Patty said, somewhat bewildered,

"Truth or Dare?" Jane spoke, looking for a reply. "Ok, follow my lead!" Jane stood up, letting her bath towel fall to the rugged floor. Exposing herself standing naked, Jane started turning deliberately slow. Showing off her hairless fit body of thirty-eight years, then re-wrapping herself in her bath towel. "Now Patty I Dare you?" "Undress here in front of us and join us in our evening attire. Unless you would rather tell us a truthful answer to a question?

"I'll Dare," Patty softly spoke up.

Standing, Patty started unbuttoning each Perl button deliberately teasingly, showing the maturity and performance of a teen on a mission to drive everyone crazy.

And Patty did not disappoint us. Our eyes were fixated, watching how she was removing every button slowly. Patty was deliberately turning slowly, seductively, swaying her hips. Looking into our eyes, then cocking her head, making her brown hair wave around her face and shoulders, putting on a show, pausing in front of Jane. When reaching the last button, Patty bent at the waist, showing that she wore no bra, offering Jane a view of her 34 B boob's exposing her hard-stone nipples. Her flannel shirt is now fully unbuttoned. She reached for the top button of her jean shorts, unbuttoning the copper stud, unzipping the short six-inch zipper opening the two sides like a butterfly in flight. Sliding her thumbs to either side of her jean shorts, she pushes her shorts to the floor. Revealing her blue cotton bikini low riders, sliding her flannel shirt off her shoulders. It pools around her blue deck shoes, now standing in just her underwear. She removes them, letting them fall to the floor, turning slowly, wiggling her Butt back and forth as a tease facing the boys. She bends, overexposing to Jane her tight light brown anus with neatly trimmed pubic hair. Then pausing, looking over her shoulder for approval of her performance.

Jane smiles back, licking her lips, then bending, picks up Patty's clothes placing them on the end table. Picking up the purple towel offering it to Patty.

Taking her glass of wine sitting next to Jane on the couch placing her hand on Jane's thigh. with a light squeeze.

"My Turn!" Patty spoke, licking her lips with a smile.

"That was awesome, really nice, Patty!" Jane said, as we all started clapping approval of her performance, taking sips of our wine. Jane wrapping her arm around Patty's shoulders, telling her "It's your turn, baby! Now you get to ask anyone, Truth or Dare?"

"Humm," Patty sounding, "well, let's see." Taking her time sipping her drink, contemplating as she looked towards Jane's direction, biting her lower lip, then spoke. "Jamie, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare!" Jamie blurted out, feeling the wine warming his insides.

"Jamie, I dare you to kiss Drew on his lips using your tongue!" with the challenge out.

Jane spoke, "Yeah! I double dare ya!" Knowing how Jamie felt most of his life from their long evening chats. Jane didn't want him missing any new opportunity, experiencing and feeling for himself new chances for life after his father. "Nice going, Patty," Jane whispered to Patty. "Jamie has, for a long time now been trying to hide his true self."

"I saw that too," Patty responded. "Jamie hiding his true feelings for a few years." Well, until we had our long talk alone about them. I think we both understood each other after that, I did myself!" Patty said in a low soft sensitive tone. Patty slid her hand to Jane's hand, clasping it; as they both watched intently.

Jamie turned, lifting himself off Drew's naked lap. Revolving around a hundred and eighty degree's sitting back on Drew's lap, now facing him face to face. Jamie's head was close to Drew's, turning back looking over his shoulders, looking directly at Patty and Jane sitting on the couch. Jamie adjusted the Pink Apron he was wearing, giving them an unobstructed view of his moist slick Ass. Through the tied opening of the apron around his waist. Jamie placed his hands on Drew's face, Jamie reached up, pulling himself to Drew's face and lips wanting the comforting feeling of Drew's moist warm lips.

Jamie slowly started sliding his tongue between Drew's lips, tasting the wine that was coating them. Jamie was finely, openly, sharing his sense and curious attraction to another man with exciting feelings. Jamie didn't care now who knew or how they felt. Drews cock was now dripping, wetting Jamie's butt cheeks. Hardening under Jamie's lap, growing. Jamie just laid his head on Drew's shoulder, wrapping his arms around Drew's neck kissing it with tender lips.

That did not escape Patty and Jane's firsthand view through the back opening tie of Jamie's Pink Apron. Drews hardened cock, sliding slowly up Jamie's butt cheeks between his crack, growing inch by inch, stretching up aching, striving to enter Jamie's virgin canal.

As Jamie was feeling this, he submitted. He slowly released his weight, sliding down on the tip of Drew's wet lubed bulb, encouraging, puckering, edging it into his tight wanting brown hole. The thickness and firmness of Drew's dick entering, forced more of his bodily fluid to be bubbling out. Dripping white cum that started down his creamy cheeks staining his Ass as Drew's cock grew more prominent growing in slow motion. Sliding deeper and deeper now spreading Jamie to its most expansive. Jamie's whimpering sounds of primitive gurgling gratification, his eyes were glassing over knowing his Ass was burning, being stretching by this invited invasion.

Jane and Patty were both silent and breathless. With her hand still on Jane's thigh, Patty was rubbing her smooth hairless leg instinctively. Wholly engrossed in the action taking place live, right before their eyes. Jane was feeling stunned and overwhelmed with joy. She was fascinated as she watched Jamie growing right before her eyes. He openly displayed his uninhibited action.

While sitting draped in her bath towel around her waist, revealing her heaving breasts, her nipples now hard as stone, and oblivious to Patty's hand motion with goosebumps Covering her body.

"Ohhhhhh......" we could hear the Voice of Jamie as far as the lake. His primal breathing was getting louder with his head tilted back, "Yessssssss.... Ohhhhhh.... yeah!" Yelling out. For his first real freed orgasm, his cock spurting shooting cum out like a warm geyser.

Pausing for a moment, giving Drew's lips a peck giving thanks', catching his breath.

Drew was holding Jamie in place, looking into our eyes, smiling back without saying a word.

Patty was laying close lounging next to Jane, when she started sliding her tongue across her neck and shoulder tasting Jane's body. In silence, Jane felt herself feeling flush with joy. Patty's action was a welcome surprise to Jane, giving her the idea. Jane now ushering, urging Patty up on her lap. Intended on feeling Patty's warm skin against her aching nipples. Jane reached around Patty's waist, sliding her hand into her loose bath towel. In a lurid soft tone, "Is there anything there, for me?" Jane whispers to Patty. With her head back against Jane's chest,

Patty rubbed her moistness between her legs, brought up her hand and placed her fingers to Janes lips, then offering a kiss to Jane.

Drew whispered in Jamie's ear something that only Jamie knew. Jamie spread his legs and stood up wabbling rather slowly, turning around, facing Jane and Patty lounging on the couch. Then lowered himself back down on Drew's cock. Sliding down easy now, making a swishing gushing sound with that feeling of a warm glow solidly between his cheeks.

Jamie's lubed Ass now currently being penetrated deeply and unchallenged, grabbed his semi-hard cock with his balls now flopping down hard. Drew started pumping into Jamie's Ass looking into both our eyes, now stroking Jamie's cock looking to please his own insatiable appetite. Jane and Patty's intimate exchange watching Jamie and Drew's show was the icebreaker Dare, leading into the rest of the evening's fun games.

Whipped into exhaustion with Drews cock now well planted, Jamie wanted his excitement to be shared with his coming out. Feeling Drew's warm cock wiggling and teasing him. Jamie was watching Patty and Mom caressing teasing each other. They were in their own world enjoying each other. Feeling each other's moist skin sliding across each other's body, rubbing, sucking hard nipples, and licking the taste of sweet salty sex.

Speaking in a very soft low tone with a warm smile, I said. "It's my turn!" to Jane and Patty, breathing heavily in silent awe.

"Wow, Jamie!" Jane said, breaking her trance to everyone. With Patty, just taking in what she just watched sipping wine.

I smiled and turned, "Mom! Sorry, Jane! Truth or Dare?"

"What, Honey?" Jane popped back to reality from what she was witnessing firsthand, watching me on Drew's lap.

"Truth or Dare?" I repeated to Mom.

"Oh, Oh.... I'll choose truth honey, you know I like the truth, but then, I wouldn't miss a dare either," smiling towards Drew.

"If you had a chance to relive a time in your life, when and where would you do it?"

"The other night," Jane said. The night you slept in our bed, and held my hands and wrists.

You were pulling them tight, as Drew was standing behind me in his black and white Converse. Remember? I slid down hanging my Ass over the edge, and he told me to plant my feet on the rug. As Drew was penetrating me, I watched your breathing, as it got heavy. He steadily started pumping stronger, deeper with slapping sounds as you were watching. I was so wet watching you watch us. Seeing you enjoying the sounds and smell. Your cock grew so hard it was dripping cum drops. Hearing Drew Pounding me. Slapping my Ass with his cock in the low light. There was a show from the reflecting shadows that were dancing on the walls, as you were looking into my eyes; You remember?

"Yeah, I do;" Jamie said nodding.

"Well, that's the time I would relive?" Jane said, blowing me a kiss, and smiling.

Patty and Drew were looking stunned by the frankness of what Jane was telling us all.

Seeing the looks Jane just offered,

"You ask me for the truth, and I don't want to have secrets after the shit we had to live through the past few years, do you, honey?" looking towards Jamie.

"Thanks, Jane," I said, "I'm glad I'm seeing you as a friend right now, and as a mom."

"I feel the same way, honey," Jane replied feeling relaxed and comfortable.

"Hey, I wanna go next," Drew spoke up. Everyone started laughing, sipping their drinks.

"How about shots? Anyone interested?" As Drew was finishing up his last few ounces of wine.

Lifting me from his lap with a loud dripping plop, we all could hear and smell the sex as my cock released Drew. The scent was intoxicating all our senses as Drew bent forward to kiss my cheeks between the pink apron, I was wearing. He waited just long enough before standing up and paused, giving me time to step out of the way. Patty and Jane were both in agreement, smiling, nodding with their perky lips of approval. Stepping out of the way, I walked in front of the couch. I was facing towards Drew as he was standing up.

With my apron open in the rear, Patty and Jane now had a full view of my open, exposed, freshly used Ass.

"Mumm." I heard Jane sigh as Patty agreed with approval.

"It looks like someone is open for business!" Patty whispers in Jane's ear as she gets up.

Standing naked with her towel in hand, Patty moves to the tufted lounge chair, placing her towel on the seat cushion making herself comfortable. Sitting naked in the Cabin fire light was a beautiful sight, as the warm flickering lights lit up over her smiling face and body.