All Comments on 'Fall Ch. 09-14'

by Isemay

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Nikodemus00Nikodemus00almost 4 years ago

Oof. For someone with her wit to lose their ability to speak is truly tragic. Brilliant world-building through out this story though!

nthusiasticnthusiasticalmost 4 years ago

Amazing!

Please, miss, Oi wants s’more? Pretty please? I loved the interplay between them all: the too charming demons, the too rigid angels, the too involved fallen, and the dispellers struggling to understand. So many participants pulling in so many different directions, how do you manage to keep them all straight?

labeltornofflabeltornoffover 2 years ago

I read this on a whim. I am so very glad I did. I sense bits of Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchett, but mostly I sense something original, something well done. Thank you. If there is more, I am eager to step back in.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

I so hoped I’d see the end of this, I wasn’t disappointed, very Gaiman in places, I fully concur with he previous commenter, great characters and scene building, it very much feels as if this was a toe-in-the-water for a new series from the Author, I’d love to read more if that what the intention was!

5/5, thanks for writing and posting, cheers Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's always a love/hate thing with you. The information you give us is just enough to wet our appetites for more, but leave us wanting. I suppose there are a lot that can read between the lines and get the whole story. Alas, for me it just a tease to a great story to be told, that hasn't yet.

Wanderer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIsemay@Isemay
Constructive criticism and suggestions are always welcome. Please do bear in mind it takes a little time to get things edited and approved! (0 currently pending) Flower Wine, Torgan Wine, and Kros Voyeh all take place in the same world. As far as events go, the order is Flowe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fall Ch. 04-08 Previous Part
Fall Series Info