Fall From Grace Ch. 02: Picking Up Speed

Story Info
A mother continues her fall, picking up speed.
1.8k words
4.53
90k
123

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers

***This is the second part of Fall From Grace, a Mother's Story. This picks up immediately after the activities of a Mother's Story.***

I have had a lot of success in business and in sexual conquests, but the feeling of watching my mother crawl to me naked on her hands and knees was by far the most thrilling. With my mind filled with memories of her acting as the rich entitled shrew, who dehumanized and humiliated more people than I can imagine, I was overwhelmed with the sudden contrast. That same shrew was now naked, on her hands and knees, her heavy 36DD tits swaying, as she crawled to me. It was hard to see the look on her face, as she hung her head low, staring at the floor. My GOD my cock is so fucking hard as I watch her.

She is waiting for me to say something, anything... but I say nothing. The silence is even more effective in highlighting her humiliating position. I stroke my cock, relishing the moment. She arrives at my feet and stops, waiting, wondering what she should do, wanting something, ANYTHING to happen, to break the moment. I can almost feel the desperate need for her mind to move on to anything other than the thought of her complete humiliation in that moment.

My GOD I am loving this moment. Why would I ever want it to end? If nothing else happened between us, I would cherish this moment for the rest of my life. I continue to stand silently looking down at her... looking down ON her, as I stroke my cock and wait. I wait until she can take it no longer. I wait, knowing that her controlling side cannot stay quiet. I wait for her to get the glimmer of hope that she can recover some control of her situation.

The mother who always disappointed me as a child, does not disappoint me now. She lifts her head questioningly and starts to ask, "So what now?"

SLAP, I hit her hard across her upturned face. I see the shocked look on her face. I love the shocked look on her face. I then take my hand and put it against her forehead and push her brutally back. She falls back on her haunches, trying to catch herself, but keeps falling over backward, her legs sprawling and her big tits flopping. My GOD, can me cock get any harder??? The look on her face as she lands on her butt, open and exposed and vulnerable, is priceless.

I give her no time to think. "Did I say you could speak CUNT?" I yell. "Get the fuck back up on your knees here," I say pointing at my feet.

She scrambles to get back on her knees. I love the way she immediate goes into compliance mode after she tried to get back some control. I can only imagine the conflict in her head. She is so used to being in control and for the second time, she is violently thrown into instinctive response to my commands.

I love the psychological play of BDSM, and I am very good at it. I know that I physically much bigger and stronger than she is, and I can easily force her to do anything and everything I want. However, breaking her will to resist and making her do these things because she feels she can't resist... doesn't want to resist, that is true control.

I let the silence fall on us again. I continue to look down on her. I see how her breaths come in ragged, uneven gasps. I see how her skin ripples with goose bumps and her limbs tremble slightly. I watch her and I relish the visible anxiety and excitement radiating from her.

I notice that she so desperately wants to say something or do something, but she does not. This is the moment to set the hook deeper. She has gone from stunned compliance to acceptance. This is the most vulnerable time. If I let her have a minute to think now, she may slip off my hook... and I want her on my hook... I want it VERY bad.

To set the hook, I need to make her do something that she cannot come back from, something that whenever she thinks of it, she will know that the relationship is changed forever. "Turn around and put your forehead on the ground... spread your knees," I order her. She does it without any hesitation. I drop my trousers. I see her body jump slightly when she hears the belt hit the floor with a ring. She is so on edge. She is so unable to focus her mind. But one thing she knows with certainty is that I am about to fuck her... and still she waits... making no attempt to move from her exposed, vulnerable position. I know she is ready.

I take my time walking over to her. I relish the conflict radiating from her as she is certain her son is going to fuck her and she is screaming inside her head to resist, to stop this, but she says nothing... she does nothing.

As I kneel behind her, I notice her pussy is glistening with wetness. Her pussy lips are swollen and pouty, and undeniably wet. I trace my finger lightly in the swollen groove of her pussy. I see her skin ripple and she almost lurches forward at the sudden feel of my touch on her overly sensitive pussy.

I do not give her mind time to process. "My GOD you are wet. You are getting off on having your son treat you like the whore that you are, aren't you?" I watch as her body physically reacts to my words. My cock twitches with the excitement of the moment.

I move so close that my cock is almost touching her wet cunt. I can tell that she feels the heat and the closeness of my big cock ready to thrust into her. I make her wait. I watch as she is trembling... waiting... anticipating... Then I see it. She is almost imperceptibly moving back toward my cock. She is on complete autopilot. She has given up mental control of herself and is acting out of pure lust and animal instinct.

I feel her make contact with the head of my cock. I pull back slightly... just enough to keep away from her backwards movement. I sense her disappointment or frustration, I can't tell which at this point. "You want this cock in you don't you whore?" I ask her. I see her blush again, but she says nothing. "Say it CUNT!" I order her.

"Plessssse ddddon't make me ask... PLEASE..." she begs.

"Fucking say it, BITCH! I can see how desperate you are to have this cock inside you. Now admit it to me... admit it to yourself."

"Please fuck me," she almost whispers. She is mine. I can feel it in that moment. I can almost see all resistance leave her body. I see as she pushes her face harder against the carpeted floor. I can see it in how her muscles relax. I can see it by how she pushes her knees slightly farther apart, to better open herself for the inevitable.

I push forward slowly. I want to relish this moment as my cock pushes her swollen pussy lips open. I want to feel every inch of her as I push deeper and deeper into her. I want to record this feeling in the video of my mind... Video!!! Why didn't I think ahead and film this???? I ask myself. Because you never in your wildest dreams imagined this shitty day at work would end with your cock entering your mother... That's why dumb ass, I chastise myself, as I laugh.

I see my mother blush and tense as I laugh to myself. She must think I am laughing at her, enjoying her downfall. It makes me smile, that her own humiliation and shame will always be worse than anything I can do or say to her. That thought makes me even more excited and I thrust into her the rest of the way... She gasps and almost shrieks as I drive deep into her. I feel my cock push against her cervix. My GOD she felt amazing, far tighter than I imagined she would be.

I relish how tight she feels around my cock. I tease her by saying, "You are far tighter than I expected you to be. So nice and tight around my cock. I guess you teased with this cunt a lot more than you pleased with it. Of course, you have always been a cock tease, haven't you mom? Always teasing to get what you wanted... never having a real relationship with a man, who you just wanted to please, to make happy. Well guess what cock tease, that ends now. Your life will revolve around pleasing me... making me happy. After so many years of fucking up my childhood, I don't think that is too much to ask, is it?"

I can feel the impact my words are having on her. It is like her body is clenching around my cock with each demeaning, hurtful thing I say to her. It is like her whole body is flinching around my cock. I am not gonna lie, it feels FUCKING amazing. And my GOD is she gushing around my cock. The squelching, squishing sounds her pussy is making with each thrust in and out of her, is almost distracting... almost. But you can bet your life I am enjoying how badly her body is betraying her.

I can't help but rub it in. "My GOD you are fucking wet, you horny slut. You like me fucking you like this don't you? You need this cock fucking you right now, don't you? I pull my cock from her suddenly. She looks back at me, her eyes wild with desire, her mouth hanging open dumbly. "Nooooooo... plllleasssse don't stop..." she begs.

"Say it then... tell me what you want cunt."

"Fuck me PLEASE fuck ME..."

I smile so hard it almost hurts my face... I look down on her and say, "OK mom, since you asked so nicely," and then I thrust my cock into her fast and HARD. She screams out "GOD YESSSSSSSSSS" as I violently hit bottom inside her... I lean forward as I am fucking into her and whisper harshly in her ear, "You are MINE now bitch... and your life is about to change more than you ever dreamed... feared it could..."

The way she CLENCHED her cunt around my cock and shivered when I said that, made my heart and head race with the possibilities...

***This is the end of part two as my mother's fall from grace picks up speed. If you are excited to hear how far and how fast she will fall, please let me know. I am also very interested in your thoughts on how I can improve my storytelling. Thanks for reading***

spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers