Fall From Grace Ch. 03: Free Falling

Story Info
Mom fall freely now as, her shame rises.
1.7k words
4.55
63.7k
102

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers

*** This is the third part in my Fall From Grace series. This takes place moments after her son takes her for the first time, while promising her so much more to come. Thank you all for your comments. I hope you can see a constant improvement as I grow***

Motherfucker... How many times have I called someone that or had someone else call me that? I am a motherfucker. At this moment I truly am a motherfucker. I laugh uncontrollably with this realization. My whole body jerking with my laughter, including my large cock, which is stuck deep in my mother as I am thinking this. Strange, the things that go through your mind in the middle of life changing moments.

The feeling of my mother's tight pussy CLENCHING around my cock, brings me back into the moment. I can tell that she is again reacting to my laughter, thinking that I am laughing at her. The irony, is that I am laughing at myself, but I do love the way her shame in that moment makes her body react. With a rather thick eight inch cock, I am used to feeling tight inside of a woman, but my mother has a tightness which is truly unusual in a woman her age.

"You really haven't been with many men have you?" I ask her, as I slow my pace fucking in and out of her. She says nothing, but I see her face and neck redden. I look at her and see something... is it hurt... regret? I am not sure what it is, but I am sure I will explore it to its depths. Well, as I am exploring HER depths, I think, as I push deep into her again.

With that thought, I start fucking her wildly again. I am going to enjoy this ride. I love looking down on her as I fuck her hard from behind. I see her struggle to hold herself up with each violent thrust forward into her. I love the way her big heavy tits swing and flop and SLAP with each thrust. I love the little grunts she makes when I bottom out inside her. And I absolutely fucking love the gasps and moans she is making more and more frequently.

I feel my orgasm building. It is coming way too soon. I want to see if I can make her cum first. That will be another level down in the fall from her pedestal. To speed this along, I reach under her and trace my fingers along her pussy where it meets my thrusting cock. I love the sliminess of her juices, pulled out by my cock with each out stroke. I find her clit. It is so swollen and protruding from its sheath. I touch it and she jumps, lurching forward.

"Mmmmm, you are sooooo excited and on edge aren't you?" I ask as I continue to lightly trace up and down and around her clit. She is almost vibrating and her pussy feels even tighter around my cock. I press my finger harder on her clit. Her breath explodes out of her as she moans loudly. I sense her weakness and press on... so to speak. I continue to press on her clit as I start to rub it in slow circles. I feel her butt pushing back harder against me, trying to drive my cock deeper into her as she starts to pant and make animal like sounds as I feel that she is now fucking herself on my cock. I completely stop thrusting, to make her have to do all the work. My only contribution is my continual stimulation of her clit. Well, until I see her big swinging tits and mentally face palm myself for not taking advantage of those puppies yet.

I reach under her with my free hand and palm her tit. I lift it gently, feeling its weight in my hand. I feel it jostle in my hand as she fucks herself on my cock. I flex my fingers around her full tit, enjoying the supple feel of it. I feel her nipple harden against my palm. I lightly circle my palm around her full round tit, dragging her sensitive nipple across my rough palm. She gasps. I feel her whole body react. She throws her body HARD back onto my cock, impaling herself fully. I feel her pussy grip tightly around my cock as she lets out a husky breath, as her whole body seems to shudder and she screams, "FUCCCCCKKKKKKK." I am shocked at how quickly and how violently she came.

"DAMN, I guess mommy needed THAT," I tease her as I rub it in that she just came explosively on her son's cock. She says nothing and blushes redder than I had seen so far.

I start to push into her again, since I have not had the chance to cum yet. She LOCKS my cock inside her and beg, "Pppplease no... not yet.. i need a break... too sensitive.. just give me a moment please..." I realize that she is not begging me to stop because she has suddenly realized how wrong it is to be fucking her son. She is begging me to wait because she has cum so hard and is in overstimulation mode.

I have been with a couple of other women before who went through this. They cum so hard that their bodies sort of short circuit and every additional stimulus is like touching live electric wires to them. I knew exactly how to make the most of this situation.

I took her nipple between my thumb and finger and pinched HARD. She CLAMPED around my still embedded cock and I could feel her whole body jerk and spasm. I released her nipple and SQUEEZED her tit with my hand. I felt her breath halt, as she moaned almost harshly. I stopped all contact and give her a moment, I feel her body relax a little. Then without warning, I pinched her clit. "FUCCCCCKKKKKK," she screamed as she jumped forward falling on her face. I was expecting this and rode her down, with my cock still embedded deep inside her.

My full weight lands on top of her, driving my cock deeper inside her, driving her hard into the carpeted floor, and trapping my hand against and around her full tit. I felt her cunt spasm around my cock, as I heard the air pushed from her lungs. As I feel her squeeze around my cock, cumming for a second time so quickly. It pushed me over the edge and I shot my cum deep inside her. My cock twitched and jerked with shot after shot of thick hot cum inside her. I felt like my orgasm would never end. I wanted it to never end. It felt fucking amazing.

I couldn't move. With her pressed under me, my cock still hard, deep inside her, my hand full of her big tit, I was completely satisfied. With my head right near her ear, I whisper, "You are an amazing fuck. I think you are the best fuck I have ever had." I can almost feel the heat from her face as she flushes red again. I see a twitch across her face. Was that a smile? She quickly stops it before it becomes a smile.

I feel her body get rigid underneath me. I can feel that she is suddenly at war with herself again. She cannot deny how her body reacted and she can definitely not pretend that she didn't actively participate, as she basically used my cock to fuck herself. But how can she have done such a thing???? It is not the "wrongness" of incest. She doesn't give a fuck about that. She has never felt that the rules applied to her. It was the fact that she has hated and resented me my whole life. How could she allow herself to feel such pleasure with a man she despises?

I realize that she will try to get off my hook, if I let her. I act quickly. I get off of her and stand. She turns her head to look up at me. I see the look of disgust or hate start to play across her face.

Get up on your knees here!" I tell her as I point to my feet. She does not react immediately. "NOW!!!!" I shout. She jumps at the sound of my voice and gets up on her knees at my feet. My half hard cock is dangling in front of her face.

"Take my cock in your mouth slut!" She opens her mouth like a baby bird and takes my cock into her mouth. "Lick my cock, run your tongue around it, suck it softly... taste yourself on my cock... taste how your cunt tastes when mixed with my cum..."

I see her close her eyes and let herself enjoy the feel and taste of my cock in her mouth. I also see how her hand slowly moves toward her swollen pussy. I watch as she makes contact. I see her fingers trace her red, swollen, sensitive pussy lips as she sucks on my semi-hard cock, rolling it around in her mouth with her tongue, as she fingers herself.

I let her lose herself for a few minutes. I bask in the moment myself. I am not sure what is going through her head right now, but in mine, I am high fiving myself as I look at this woman who hated and resented me, probably still does, but is right now at my knees enjoying my cock in her mouth like it is a fine wine, after being right properly fucked.

As I look down at her, I think, "I am soooo going to fuck this woman again and again and again." But first, I think I have to make her hit rock bottom...

***This is the end of part three. I hope you are enjoying this journey as much as I am. As always, I look forward to hearing your thoughts as I work to improve my writing and write part 4***

spr1987
spr1987
700 Followers