All Comments on 'Fall From Grace Ch. 03: Free Falling'

by spr1987

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
timbrewulftimbrewulfalmost 3 years ago

Brilliant. The use of extreme language is appropriate in this context. Do not be tempted to farm her out to others. The relationship is private. Time for her to buy slutty underwear and slinky dresses to display her tits and pussy so he can revel in other mens unfulfilled desire to fuck the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

try making each part a bit longer too short

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Too short. But again excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Please have each chapter to be longer. At lease 3 pages perhaps? Less than 1 page is too short.

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430almost 3 years ago

Yep, too short. Still, a very good story. Hope to see more. Thanks.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcalmost 3 years ago

Seriously hot narrative, some the best I've read in the scenario you are describing. Your writing will be even more challenged to bring us this level of intensity without the sex aster new relationship evolves. 5* for now!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The duration of each installmenight is precisely matched with the duration, immediacy and terse control held over 'Mother. '

I do agree with the clothing suggestion, as well as the maintenance of her having only one source for release.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungalmost 3 years ago

He needs to fuck her in the ass, make her beg for it..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot story no doubt but it would be better if from this point on if it were told from the mother's point of view. She hasn't said very much at all since he started fucking her, I would like to know whats going through her mind

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love it. Putting a this woman in her place. She needs to either wear nothing, or just her robe or a sundress without underwear so you have easy access to fuck her whenever you want to. Too bad you didn't have the chance to do this to her earlier. The ultimate humiliation would've been you getting her pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please!

Lee2012Lee2012over 2 years ago

You can almost taste the deeply intense decadent flavor of control. Erections abound. 👍

Jack506Jack506over 1 year ago

Pretty good story so far, but could use some editing for typos and grammar. Also, these first three sections would have flowed better as one longer section. Looking forward to the rest of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Way to short man. You start getting going... getting a good rhythm and you stop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspr1987@spr1987
Dominant younger Man with a preference for rough play and older women. I also have a very creative mind and love to try new and exciting things. I write about things I have experienced and things very personal to me. I tend to focus more on the emotional side of sexual inte...