All Comments on 'Fall In Love With A Girl Ch. 01'

by girlsngays

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
MigbirdMigbird9 months ago

Slow burn moves along at nice pace. The scenario may not be terribly original (just observation/not complaint), so looking forward to how you develop the relationship. Nice start; and liked the simmering passion in the closing scene. Main characters believable. Can recognize/anticipate the upcoming turbulence. By way, you pick good company under your “favorites”.

toesucker1toesucker19 months ago

Beaten to the punch by Migbird? Oh well. What he said. ;-)

This is a great start and I thought your writing is great as are your characters. I find slow pacing enjoyable because it’s more immersive and believable to me. My only nitpick would be that hot sex did not occur once the two are alone in bed together. Two 18 year olds in bed together, passionate kissing and going no further?? Oh well, there’s always tomorrow. ;-)

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere9 months ago

nice start for a first story. I enjoyed it and will happily go with you on the rest of the journey. It seemed a bit strange that the (admittedly wounded) gay girl is holding back and the 'I thought I was straight' girl is tentatively taking the lead. But since it's her POV here I think it's helping the pacing and tenderness of the tale as we go along with her on her journey. Nice job!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrol9 months ago

Awww it’s so sweet. More please.

AfricanbluAfricanblu9 months ago

Love the start to this story , can’t wait to learn more about the characters !

Thanks for sharing.

Bree_23Bree_239 months ago

i love slow burns gives more emotion to the story i'll be waiting for the next chapter patiently

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Can't wait for chapter two

This is one of the best love stories I have read on here

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnon9 months ago

This is engaging and well-written. I did find some of Sarah's behaviour a bit hard to understand. @toesucker1 has already pointed out her holding back from sex. Also at the beginning she is very dismissive of the new girl and shows her around the school without even the most basic conversation. Then the next thing we know she is inviting Layla to join her for lunch. On to chapter 2.

redlion75redlion759 months ago

I hope this is not an until graduation relationship for them .

wantingnoregretswantingnoregrets8 months ago

Depending on the circumstances at the moment I am late into the evening and most definitely will into the

Nicole2023Nicole20238 months ago

Nice first start..

burrito54burrito548 months ago

great startkeep it up

Nightwish1977Nightwish19778 months ago

This is beautiful. Looking forward to the next parts.

GayKatGayKat3 months ago

Wow!... Great Start,,, Yes!

.

Hallo girlsngays!

.

We love it, thank you... 5-Stars,

.

From two new fans,

.

The Black Queen 👩🏿 and Gay kat 👩🏼‍!

💋 💋 💋

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl3 months ago

A beautiful seduction. No one really seduced the other. It was meant to be.❤️

THBGatoTHBGato2 months ago

This glowed like a spark in the night dropping onto dry kinder. Lush, slow realisation, tempered by the fear of the new. Wonderful and moving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergirlsngays@girlsngays
Happy December! A little update for you, I have started writing Breaking the Ice, Erin's story. I am really excited to eventually get to share it with all of you, but I anticipate it will take a while and real life has gotten in the way as well. I hope it will be worth the wai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories