Fall in New England Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock, by now, was rock hard. He knew it was time to have that addressed for the first time tonight. He smiled and slowly stood.

Reaching down, he took a cushion from the sofa and dropped in on the floor. Reaching down again he tossed a second cushion down next to the first. "Both of you, kneel down on these cushions facing me. Janine on the cushion to my left and Susan to the right."

Susan hesitated. She knew what this meant. Janine, on the other hand, had only a vague notion about what William wanted and slowly stood, walked over to the left cushion and knelt on it, curling her shoulders forward in a vain effort to try to conceal herself from him. Had she understood, she certainly would not have been so easily made to follow his instructions.

As Janine looked up a William, Susan quickly knelt next to her looking up at William as she did. She turned to Janine. "Be strong Janine. It will be OK."

Janine looked at Susan, a confused look in her eyes. But her fear grew as her mother had spoken. She realized that her mother knew what was about to happen. And her mother's attempt to make her strong had only made her realize that whatever was going to happen was far worse than simply undressing herself for this stranger.

Now that his quarry was helpless, he placed the gun down on the end table ten slowly moved to stand just in front of the kneeling mother and daughter. Reaching down, he slowly pulled down the zipper on his slacks. The slowness was deliberate, another effort to demonstrate the control he felt.

Janine's eyes were fixed on Williams until she heard the sound of the zipper. Without thinking, she looked in the direction of the sound and, only then, realized that he was about to expose himself to her. Her fear and dread grew. She had never seen a cock before and this was not how she imagined this moment would be. Yet, she couldn't avoid a feeling of curiosity despite the horror of the circumstances.

All curiosity ended when, after unbuttoning his slacks and pulling them down to his knees, Janine saw the phallus she knew was to be used against her. His cock was fully erect and, even in her innocence, she knew that he was going to demand that it be serviced. Janine struggled to avoid panic, but she felt the fear growing insider her and struggled to maintain self control. She closed her eyes tightly and turned her head away.

Susan also watched as William revealed himself to them. She had not had a lot of relationships before she met her husband, but she knew enough to realize that Williams cock was thicker and longer than what she felt was typical. It certainly was larger than Sam's, which, to her, had always been sufficient to satisfy her. William's exposed cock was intimidating to her.

William looked down at Janine. "have you ever sucked a guy's cock, Janine?"

Before Janine could answer, Susan spoke. "Please, don't make her do that. I'll do it. I'll make it good for you I promise. You'll like it better if you let me do it. Please!"

William simply ignored her. "Janine, have you ever sucked a cock?" His tone was more forceful this time, in a way that demanded an answer.

"No, sir" she said, hesitantly at last understanding what it was she or her mother was about to do.

William looked at Susan. "It looks like Janine may need a lesson, Susan. So you are going to give her that lesson. I want you to demonstrate for her. Janine, you are to watch very carefully. When the time comes, you are going to take over and you, Susan, will provide instruction to make sure she learns well. Do you understand?"

"Please, don't make her do it, I'll show her what you want her to see. I'll do it as good as I possibly can. She can learn that way if that is what you want. Don't make her do this, please."

"Susan, I told you what I want. Now let's get to it." William moved so that his cock was suspended immediately in front of Susan's face.

Susan glanced over at Janine, and slowly shook her head, a sign of complete resignation. Quietly she spoke to her. "Janine, he wants you to watch what I do. Please do what he says. It will be OK. We will be fine. If it comes to it, Just do what I say, OK honey? Please?"

Janine nodded slowly, tears no longer able to be contained. Susan then turned and, after biting her lip, slowly opened her mouth, and leaned forward, taking the tip of William's cock inside. Susan slowly moved forward and back, her lips moving over his cock as her tongue rubbed the under surface of his shaft. She could feel it getting even more firm than it had been previously. She had always felt "dirty" during the act of oral sex. Her strong sense of personal dignity was always in conflict with her gut reaction to the act. She did it for Sam because she loved him and knew how much he enjoyed it.

But this was different. This was an act that she could only think of as demeaning, William was stealing her dignity, made all the worse by trying to do it well enough that William would leave Janine alone, and knowing that Janine was being made to, not just watch, but that she was expected to study what she was doing,

For William, it was clear that Susan had done this before. His hips began to move slowly forward and back as he began to breathe faster. Her tongue moving along his shaft was bringing him higher and higher towards an inevitable climax. He held back, looking down at Susan, watching as his penis passed in and out of her mouth. He glanced over at Janine and was satisfied to see that she was watching what was happening, just as he had commanded. She would occasionally glance downward to look away but, remembering her instructions, she would quickly go back to watching her mother's humiliation, and hoping to be spared herself.

But William had other plans. As he approached climax, he thought to himself, "Not yet, William, Not yet". And quickly pulled back from Susan, his cock coming free from her lips as saliva drooled down her chin.

"Were you watching Janine?" he asked. "Are you ready to try this yourself?"

"Please, don't make me do that, Please. I can't. Please" Janine's pleading was heartfelt and, to anyone else, would have invoked sympathy. But for William, it only strengthened his resolve.

Susan was heartbroken listening to Janine, but there was nothing she could do. She understood that Janine's pleading was only making William more determined. She understood that this was, for him, about the trauma he was causing them. And he could not have caused more emotional pain than he was doing. Susan realized that this nightmare was not yet over and that Janine and she would have to face more before the night was out.

"Do this right, Janine, and maybe I won't have to fuck you later."

Susan heard William's words and grasped onto the faint glimmer of hope they provided. "She has to do this" she thought to herself. "I have to make sure she does this well." Susan knew she had to make Janine understand. Janine had to do what was asked of her; what she had already done. Doing so offered a faint hope that, when this was over, Janine might still retain her virginity. She had to make sure Janine sucked Wlliam's cock, and sucked it well.

"Please Janine, did you hear what he said? Please do this Janine, just do what he asks. Please. I'll be here with you, I promise. It will be OK. I'll tell you what to do. It isn't going to hurt Janine. I promise. Please, just do it so he doesn't do anything worse later."

Janine heard her mother's words, not until then comprehending the hope William's words offered. "Maybe he won't have sex with me" she thought.

"OK, OK" Janine said quietly between soft sobs. "I'll do it. I'll do whatever you want. But, please, if I do this, please don't have sex with me. Please."

Without replying, William moved directly in front of Janine. Susan, with her hands still cuffed behind her, slowly moved over to be as close to Janine as possible, so she could whisper in her ear. She couldn't bring herself to say the things she had to say out loud so that William could hear. This had to stay between her and Janine.

Janine opened her mouth slowly and moved forward. Then she suddenly stopped, a realization becoming clear. "Mom, she whispered, what do I do... at the end? I don't know what to do when...., if he cums." Janine was inexperienced, but she was not uneducated. She realized that, at some point, William was going to cum. She had never seen it happen, but she knew it was going to. And she had no idea what she was supposed to do.

"I know this isn't what you want to hear. But you have to make him cum." It was then that she realized that Janine was likely to have to deal with something she, herself, never had. On the rare occasions where she had done this for Sam, he had always pulled himself out of her mouth. At worst he would spray her breasts with his jism. But he had never once cum in her mouth. Surely this man would not show Janine the courtesy Sam alwais showed her. "He will probably cum in your mouth Janine. Just let it happen. I know it sounds disgusting. But try to pretend it is just medicine. You have to let him do that Janine." In truth, Susan had no real idea what she was going to say to her innocent daughter when that inevitable moment arrived.

William's cock had lost some of its turgor during the time since he had taken it out of Susan's mouth and he was ready to start again.

"Enough talk. Let's do this, Janine. Susan, tell her what to do, Make sure it is good for me."

"Janine," Susan whispered, "Open your mouth and let his penis slide in and out between your lips but don't bite down."

Janine slowly leaned forward and let William's cock slide a short way into her mouth. She could taste the saltiness of the precum still lingering at its tip. She pulled back a bit then let it slide in again, a little deeper this time.

"Good girl, Janine" whispered Susan as she glanced up at William hovering above them. "Let your tongue rub along the bottom. He will like that so this will be over sooner."

Janine pulled back then moved forward again, her tongue rubbing the bottom of William's cock. William looked down and smiled. Janine then pulled back and slid his cock in again, this time deeper, hoping to end this as quickly as possible. But the tip of it touched the back of her throat and she gagged, pulling herself off him as she did so.

"Mom, I can't do this." She said through the tears she could no longer control.

"Yes, you can honey, Yes, you can. Please, you have to try. Just be careful. Try not to take in so much. And try to relax your throat as much as you can. You can do this Janine, Please you have to do this. Please do it so he doesn't... rape you." She had hesitated saying the word as an image of Janine being taken this way popped into her imagination. It was a terrifying picture that she would do anything to prevent, even if that meant helping Janine make this man cum.

Slowly Janine turned back to William and leaned forward to take him into her mouth again. She did as her mother had instructed. Wrapping her lips around his shaft, rubbing her tongue on its bottom. Applying a gentle suction to help hold him inside her.

"You are a natural, Janine" said William, watching his cock slide in and out of Janine's soft mouth. His hips began to rock forward and back, as his breathing became heavier. He was about to cum. He reached down and grabbed the side of Janine's head holding her firmly onto his cock. Susan watched carefully and understood what was about to happen.

"Hold still Janine, just let it happen."

Janine's eyes widened as she turned her eyes towards the sound of her mother's voice then looked up at William. She understood what was about to happen and steeled herself to be strong. William's head was thrown back as he made a guttural grunting sound. Suddenly, Janine felt a rush of warm fluid striking against the back of her throat, gagging her. Her mother had told her to hold still and she did that as best as she could, not that she had any choice. William held her firmly as he fired a second load, and then a third into her mouth her tongue protecting her throat this time so she would not gag again. William had filled her mouth with warm, salty, sticky fluid. She glanced over to her mother hoping for some clue as to what she was to do. But Susan had no response. She had no more experience than Janine.

William continued to hold Janine's head tightly keeping his shaft in Janine's mouth. Janine tried to spit out the fluid even while her mouth remained impaled on William's cock. But, ultimately, her reflexes took over. It was like when sitting in a dentists chair and knowing you have to swallow even when trying not to. Eventually, there is no choice. Janine swallowed William's cum. Only then did she sense that William's cock was losing its firmness. As he finally pulled it out of her mouth, Janine fell sideways crying bitterly out of shame, disgust, and fear. Her tears mixed with the traces of William's cum dribbling out the side of her mouth. Some fell onto her breasts and dripped slowly downward with some running inevitably towards her left nipple. But it was over. With great effort she regained her composure and kneeled back down next to Susan.

"I am so proud of you, Janine" Susan said. "We just need to keep doing what he says and this will all be over."

But Janine felt no pride. All she felt was degraded and used.

William was not yet finished with his captives. He had other plans. Deep down in their hearts, both Susan and Janine knew it. Both hoped, however, that Janine had done what William wanted and that he would not take her virginity. Janine clung to that hope. But Susan was less hopeful. She know that Janine was too tempting for someone as cruel as their assailant. So while she maintained a glimmer of hope, deep in her heart she knew it was likely false. But she would not tell Janine that. "Better to let her believe she will be OK" she thought to herself.

Nothing was said for several minutes. Janine remained silently kneeling beside her mother, Her eyes closed and her head bowed forward. Susan looked back and forth between the floor and Janine, biting her lip as she tried to keep from crying. She couldn't let herself cry, she thought. Janine needs me to be strong. William sat in the chair, his breathing initially rapid but slowly decreasing as he recovered from what he had done to Janine and Susan. The only sound was the ticking of the Grandfather's clock in the dining room.

12