Fall in New England Pt. 03

Story Info
Susan's abuse
3.3k words
4.38
9k
6

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/09/2024
Created 01/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what seemed to the women to be an eternity, but was, in truth, no more than three or four minutes, William stood up and walked over to stand behind Susan. Reaching down, he grabbed the handcuffs still securing her hands behind her. "Stand up", he said. Susan stood as quickly as she could as William pulled her up. Once standing, Susan watched as William gently pulled Janine up in the same way he had pulled up her mother leaving them standing side by side. Janine trembled slightly as she looked over at Susan, a single tear suspended in the corner of her eye. That single tear was enough to overcome Susan's attempt to appear strong as tears welled up in her own eyes. "I love you, Janine" she said. Janine looked away and bit her own lip as she tried, with remarkable success, to suppress her own tears.

William picked up the gun and pointed it at the women. "Upstairs" he said as he gestured towards the staircase with the weapon. Susan and Janine both knew immediately that William was taking them upstairs where he must have known the bedrooms were located. William gestured again but neither woman moved.

"Please", Susan said, "leave her alone. You have done enough. You have me here with you. Leave Janine alone. I'll give you whatever you want. I'll be good to you, I promise".

But William just smiled with that same evil look Susan found so disconcerting. He was in control of the situation and, most importantly, he knew it. He gestured again with the weapon then pushed Susan towards the stairs leaving Janine standing alone. For a brief moment, she thought she was safe, that she would just sit down on the couch while William raped her mother. At least she wouldn't have to watch. But that hope faded quickly as William turned towards her. "You too Janine. Up the stairs, both of you."

Slowly Susan led the way upwards. She debated making some kind of movement to knock William backwards down the stairs. But William had made sure that Janine was between them. As Susan reached the top of the stairs William gestured to the left with the gun. Susan turned and led them into her and Sam's bedroom.

"Sit down on the bed" he said. Susan and Janine quickly sat side by side on the edge of the bed, Janine leaning forward as she tried to hide herself as much as possible from Williams glance.

William took a seat facing them. He sat silently for a minute then, pointing a finger at Susan, he spoke. "You do have a nice tits, no question about that." He then pointed at Janine. "But so do you. And so young."

Janine looked at Susan, her eyes widening before she looked up at William. Unconsciously, she looked down at her breasts. She had let Cory reach inside her blouse once to touch them briefly. But that was as far as it had ever gone. He was too much of a gentleman to take advantage of her, not that she would have allowed it to go any further even if he had tried. But his restraint was, in fact, one of the reasons she loved him. She tried to bring her hands forward to cover them from William's view but the handcuffs kept her hands secure behind her. She suddenly felt even more exposed, and helpless to do anything about it.

After he had stared at the women for several minutes, William stood up and walked over to Susan. Reaching down, he grabbed her by her arm and pulled her into a standing position. He walked her a few steps then left her standing facing Janine, who remained seated on the bed six feet away. He smiled as he moved to stand immediately behind Susan, so close that she could feel his breath on the exposed skin of her shoulder. Her next sensation was William's hand gently being placed on her shoulder. She instinctively tried to step forward but William, with his free hand, quickly grabbed the cuffs still clasped around her wrists behind her and pulled her back towards him. She closed her eyes as William began to massage her shoulder gently.

Janine, who had been looking up at her mother with reddened eyes, pleaded. "Please stop" she said, as she turned her head so as not to watch as William began to slowly and rhythmically squeeze Susan's breast.

William spoke firmly. "Look at her Janine. I want you to watch."

Susan was torn between her desire to keep Janine from seeing what William was doing to her and her need to protect her. She knew that anything William did to her was something he was not doing to Janine. She would, therefore, allow him to do anything he desired to her in hopes that this would save Janine from having to endure what she herself was experiencing.

"It's OK, Janine", she said. "I'll be fine. He isn't hurting me. You can look. It's OK." William smiled as he began to flick his finger back and forth across Susan's nipple before bringing up his other hand to begin massaging her right breast as well. Susan couldn't help but be surprised by how gentle he was being. And it repulsed her. He was caressing her breasts, not assaulting them. Somehow, she needed to feel like she was being abused by him. At least then she could rationalize the situation. But this felt like the actions of a lover. It felt like the way her husband touched her, not like the abuse she expected from a rapist. She certainly was not finding pleasure in what was being done to her. There was no enjoyment. But there was no pain either.

William's hands continued to fondle Susan's breasts. Gently squeezing them, rolling them in circles against her chest wall, his finger circling her areola and flicking back and forth across her nipples. He lifted them to feel their weight and milked them towards her nipple. They felt wonderful, he thought to himself. Soft, yet not too soft. Perfect. His cock, which had expended itself inside Janine's mouth a short time ago, began to recover with a new erection slowly developing.This pleased him, not that he ever doubted his ability to recover. But these two women were special. He was in complete control and their emotional devastation was so complete, he couldn't have asked for a better situation to satisfy his dark lusts. Surely, he felt, fate had brought them to him. These thoughts circulated through his mind as he continued to caress Susan's breasts.

Looking over at Janine, he saw her seated on the bed. God, she is beautiful, he thought. So innocent. Everyone's idea of the girl next door. And she was going to be his. But first, he would take her mother to give Janine a preview of what was in store for her. He grinned as a hand slipped off of Susan's breast and began to trace, with a single finger, a path down the middle of her belly. It circled the belly button twice, ever so slowly, then continued its relentless downward path, all the while his other hand gently toyed with Susan's breasts.

Susan wanted to run. But where to? Her hands were locked securely behind her and if she ran, what would happen to Janine. She felt William kiss the nape of her neck as his finger slipped between her labia. Instinctively, she pushed her hips backwards in a vain attempt to get away from the finger that was now beginning to slip forward and back over her clitoris. But as her buttocks moved back, it contacted William's thighs, halting any further movement. There was no where to go. She felt William's finger slowly move her clitoris in small circles then slip inside her. He rubbed the front wall of her vagina, a place she had always been particularly sensitive. Susan gasped quietly, not out of pleasure, but as a reflex to the intimate act being committed on her.She was not aroused. She was as frightened as she had ever been. But physiology was winning. Her nipples were erect from the stimulation William had given them and she was beginning to feel her pussy moisten."That is merciful", she thought to herself. "At least it won't hurt when he rapes me." A shudder ran through her as the word rape came into her conciousness.

Janine said nothing. She looked at her mother but tried to let her mind drift off to other things so she could avoid perceiving what her eyes were seeing. But what else could she think about? Every thought was about what he might do to her. There was nothing that could take Janine's mind away from what was happening. So she watched what William was doing to her mother. Janine was terrified by how much William seemed to be enjoying this. She could already imagine his hands all over her, it was inevitable. And she believed that this is exactly what William wanted. That is why he was so insistent that she watch.

Janine was correct. That is exactly what William wanted. He wanted Janine to see what he was doing to Susan. He wanted her to see how upset Susan was. That would make Janine's anticipation that much more frightening.

By now, Williams cock was fully erect again. It was time to put it to use. He had dreamed about Susan since the first time he saw her in his brother's office. He had imagined doing to her what he was about to do countless times. The moment had come. He leaned forward and whispered into Susan's ear. "Do you know what is going to happen now Susan?"

Susan knew. She could feel William's firm cock pressed against her back. "You are going to have sex with me. Please, just do it and leave."

William said nothing. He merely pushed Susan ahead of him towards the bed standing her up just to the left of the spot where Janine sat silently on the edge of the mattress. "Bend over the edge of bed, Susan, knees on the floor", William commanded.

Susan hesitated. This was already demeaning enough. Why take her from behind? She and her husband had done it, but she always felt like she was being violated in that position. It made her feel like a cheap whore, something she was never comfortable with. It embarrassed her. It denied her dignity.

As those thoughts passed through her mind, she realized how ridiculous those thoughts were. She was about to be raped. There was no intimacy about it. No tenderness. No closeness. Her dignity meant nothing to this man. She was being used in the most degrading way possible. And it suddenly made sense. She didn't want this to happen. Of course not. But, if it was, she was glad there would be no hiding the degradation. A violation is what this was after all. So if he was going to fuck her, let him do it like this, she thought. If she was to be violated, she wanted it to feel that way. Her only concern was that Janine would have to witness it. She would see her mother used like an object. And she would see what would happen to her if that is what he wanted, something that, by now, Susan knew was all but certain.

Slowly Susan knelt down on the floor and bent herself over the edge of the bed. She looked up at Janine then turned her head away. She didn't want Janine to see her face while this man took her.

The only sound Susan heard was the rustle of William's clothes being removed. She glanced back briefly and saw that he was now totally naked. He was obviously strong. She was glad that neither she nor Janine had tried to overpower him. They would never have succeeded. Despite being resolved to her fate, her heart raced faster as she sensed him moving up behind her. Panic was setting in and she was fighting to control it, a fight she knew she was losing.

William placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to Susan's vagina and paused. He knew that he was torturing her mind as she waited for the inevitable penetration. He looked over at Janine. She was looking away. She had watched William undress, more out of fear than curiosity. She focused on his cock, seeing how rigid it was then turned and looked away the image locked in her mind.

"Look at my cock Janine. You are going to watch it the whole time. Do you understand? I want you to see what it can do." The implication was obvious. He wanted her to see what it could do to her.

She looked up at him and pleaded, "Please don't do this. We won't tell anyone. Just leave. Please." Susan turned her head back towards Janine. She wanted to comfort her but the knowledge of what was about to happen overcame her as a tear welled up again in her eyes. She knew that Janine's pleading was hopeless. Sensing movement behind her she braced herself. She was going to be raped. Now.

Janine heard her mother inhale quickly as she saw William push forward, his cock disappearing inside Susan. She saw him push in and out of her, slowly at first, then more rapidly. Janine looked up at William's face, her eyes pleading, but she said nothing. What was there to say?

She heard Susan grunt with each powerful thrust. She heard her quietly whimpering as William pushed in and pulled out again and again. Through tears Janine looked up at William. "Please stop. Please don't do that to her" she said quietly.

Susan had heard Janine's plea in her behalf. "Be brave", she thought to herself. "This has to end soon". She held back her emotions so as to not upset Janine any more than she already was.

But William seemed to have endless stamina. He had been surprisingly gentle while he played with her breasts, almost tender. But there was no tenderness now. He wasn't being violent. But he was certainly being forceful. He wasn't making love to her. "No," she thought, "I am being fucked." She tried to think about other things, but all she could think about was the cock she felt ramming in and out, deep inside her. She bit her lip in order to stay silent. She didn't want William to have the satisfaction of hearing her cry, something she desperately had to keep from doing. She closed her eyes tightly and wished herself somewhere else. Anywhere else. Not here with this demon. And not here with Janine.

William looked down at Susan as she lay bent over the side of the bed. He watched his cock plunge in and out of her pussy. He had done this to other women. But Susan was, by far, the most beautiful and most socially important. And he had just shown her that all of her dignity and well earned pride meant nothing to him. But she was not giving him the satisfaction he sought. He knew she was emotionally traumatized but he wanted Janine to see it manifested. He wanted her to hear her mother cry out. He wanted to frighten Janine. And he knew what to do.

Janine had been watching just as she had been told to do. Perhaps, if she did, he might take pity on her. She saw William extract his cock from deep inside her mother. She felt relieved that the rape of her mother was finally over. There was a sense of relief that her mother had endured and had not cried out or begged for mercy. And still, she was terrified. She had almost convinced herself that she would be spared, but she also knew that he would be able to do whatever he wanted to her. She could not put that fear aside. But what she saw next was too unexpected, and too frightening.

Susan had been confused when William pulled out of her. She knew he hadn't cum. Her uncertainty turned to fear as she felt William shift his aim. As she realized what was happening she cried out. "Please no. Please. Please don't do that. PLEASE". Panic had taken hold and she could no longer contain her emotions, even for Janine.

Janine watched as William's still erect cock penetrated deep into Susan's rectum. This was something she had never imagined she would see. She had heard occasional whispers but never internalized the possibility that anyone would actually do that. She was repulsed by the sight and turned her head away. She had faithfully watched, just as William had told her. But this was more than she could bear.

As William entered her, Susan cried out in pain. She had never experienced this before. Sam had never asked to do it and Susan had never asked why. She and Sam had a healthy sex life but anal sex was never a part of it and neither seemed to care. But now Susan felt as if she was being torn apart as William forced himself deep inside her. With each stroke she gasped. It was a deep gutteral mix of pain and humiliation she could not control. Her face contorted every time William pushed into her as tears rolled onto her cheeks and onto the bed. All evening, she had tried to put on a brave face for Janine. But all pretense was now gone. There was no bravery. There was no hiding from Janine what this man was capable of. As her face was pushed into the mattress over and over by William's thrusting, all she could do was cry out, pleading for him to stop. "Oh God, PLEASE stop. You're hurting me. PLEASE! Please stop. PLEASE!" Her defeat was total as she started to scream with each thrust.

Janine, too, was now panic stricken. She cried as she heard her mother scream and painfully begging for him to stop. "Please don't do that to me. Please. You can do anything else to me you want but not that, Please." She was no longer concerned about her mother. She could think only of herself. Any effort to show empathy for Susan had dissolved into personal terror.

William kept pushing in and pulling out until just seconds before he reached the inevitable conclusion of his efforts. He was breathing hard from his exertions when he finally pulled out of Susan, to her relief, and then turned to Janine, spraying his cum onto her breasts, the left with his first ejaculation and the right with the next. He continued to coat her chest with sticky fluid until he was spent.

Janine felt his cum hit her skin before she realized what was happening. She looked down in time to see each load squirt onto her chest. She felt a small drop of jism slowly running down between her breasts as William stepped back, his breathing fast and deep.

William smiled. He had gotten the reaction he wanted. Susan had lost control of her emotions and Janine had seen it. He had exhausted himself taking Susan. He needed time to recover before he diverted his full attention to her daughter. William sat down in a chair to rest and observe the scene taking place before him. Susan laid silently on the bed for a full two minutes crying softly. Slowly she let herself slip quietly to the floor before sitting up on the rug, curled into a tight ball rocking slowly forward and back. Finally she spoke, saying only "I'm sorry Janine. I am so sorry."

William smiled again. He knew that there was nothing he could do that would increase Janine's fears further. He smiled again. It was perfect.