Fall into His Arms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Determined to make it further down than that I slid his cock back into my mouth, feeling the head brush against my tongue and then fill up my throat. Despite the gag reflex I kept going and got maybe two inches down his cock before I came back up gasping for air. As I pulled my mouth off his head a string of saliva hung between my bottom lip and his cock. This made me even more horny and I quickly grabbed his cock and stuffed my mouth with it, doing my best to slobber on my down. I pulled his cock completely out of my mouth again and this time there was saliva hanging between my lips and his cock along with a strand of drool dribbling out of the side of my mouth and dripping off my chin. I paused, the strand still suspended between me and his cock and waited for him to look at me, giving him my best wide eyed school girl look as the drool continued dripping off my chin and onto my thighs.

He looked down at me, lipstick smeared, drooling, eyes begging for more, and grabbed my head and forcefully crammed his cock down my throat. This made me feel so naughty and girly and I began rapidly bobbing my head, his cock going deeper and deeper into my throat while my pigtails bounced back and forth. He lasted longer than I expected and after a few minutes of doing this I could fit almost his entire cock in my throat. At this point I took my hand from around the base of his shaft and placed it in my lap along with the other one. Just imagining how I looked was making me hard in my lace panties.

I could see myself; make up on, pigtails in, and wearing nothing but black lace lingerie and knee high socks kneeling obediently with my ass resting on my heels and my hands in my lap. The only part of me moving is my head as I cheerily bob it up and down Bobby 's cock, letting drool run down my chin as I fill my throat with his cock.

I felt like I was going to cum but just before I did, Bobby 's cock began throbbing and shuddering and he let out the loudest moan yet. His shaft was moving so wildly that it escaped my mouth for a second, brushing over my top lip and flicking the bottom of my nose. I quickly grabbed his cock and wrapped my lips a little less than halfway down his shaft, leaving some room for what I knew was coming next.

Even though I was expecting it I was still caught by surprise when cum exploded out of the tip of Bobby 's penis, hitting the back of my throat with considerable force. I pulled my mouth a little further up his penis to allow more space for his seed to fill. The second burst came just as strong as the first. And then a third. And then a fourth. There were seven powerful bursts of cum into my mouth and throat before his cock settled down. I tried to swallow it while keeping my mouth around his cock but only some of it went down, most of it coated my throat and tongue, it tasted salty and hot. I liked that taste.

He was not quite done cumming though, as I pulled my mouth away I saw cum dribbling out of the tip and quickly wrapped my mouth around the head. I gave him the wide eyed look through my eye lashes as I latched my lips around the entire head of Bobby 's cock and sucked on it rhythmically using my tongue to lick up any cum I had missed. He looked down at me as I did this and smiled and stroked my cheek to show me I was being a good girl. I kept my mouth around his cock for one more minute, savoring the taste and making sure that I got every last drop of cum.

Finally, confident I had swallowed his mess, I pulled my lips off the head and quickly licked up and down the shaft like it was a popsicle that was melting and was about to drip. Satisfied that his shaft was as clean as his head I sat back on my heels and licked my cheeks and lips, cleaning up the drool. I stared up at him expectantly as I did so and asked pleadingly,

"Can we go cuddle in my bed now?"

He looked tired already and seemed to think it was a good idea so we went to my room, I took my bralette off and put my babydoll nightie on, and we both fell asleep with his arms around my and my ass pressed against his cock.

12