Fall of the Huntress Ch. 01

Story Info
Lacey bites off more than she can chew.
1.4k words
4.27
4.9k
8
2

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lacey and I'm a monster hunter. I hunt all types of monster vampires, werewolves, demons, even things with tentacles. This hunt was different though. This hunt was incubi. Yes, I know, real smart. A woman hunting creatures that seduce and feed off women through sex, but they had already killed two girls and broken one into a mindless slut. I had no choice.

I tracked them to an old bar. Of what i could find there were three of them. Not the best scenario but not impossible. Like I said I'm a good hunter.

I entered the bar and instantly felt my pussy getting wet. There were two, one behind the bar and one on a bar stool. They watch me as i approach the bar and my nipples harden.

I order a beer from the "bartender" and wait as the "patron" slides over to me. He touches the small of my back as the "bartender" gives me my beer and gently touches my hand. I go week in the knees as my body screams at me to fuck them.

The "patron" slides his hand to my ass making my pussy gush as the "bartender" just smiles. He then moves behind me, pressing his body to mine. His hands slide down my body. He slips his hand into my pants and panties and places his finger on my clit. I moan like a whore at that.

The "patron" laughs and starts rubbing my clit. My vision blurs and i cum hard on his fingers.

I'm still screaming from my orgasm when i realize I'm on my knees and his beautiful hard cock is right there for me. My mouth is drooling with the idea of it plunging down my throat. Gaging me. Breaking me. Making me a slave to this hard cock like the slut I am.

He never saw the knife until after I cut his cock off. The only way to kill an Incubus is to cut off their cock.

The "bartender", already naked to help devour me, leaps at me from over the bar. Not use to his food fighting back I make short work of him.

With both dead I do what's needed. I slide my hand down my pants and start fingering myself. My body is so turned on I need to cum. I rub my clit first slowly, teasing myself. Then I get faster, bringing me to the edge. I slide my other hand down my pants and put a finger in my ass and cum shaking.

Now that my body is back under control it's time to find the third one.

I clear the first floor. No luck. I head to the second floor and my heart stops. The second floor can best be described as a sex dungeon. All implements of bdsm you could imagine. Sex toys laying everywhere.

But what scares me are the three succubae passed out on the floor, cum flowing from every hole. Standing with his back to me is the last of the incubus. Just seeing him from the back and my pussy is screaming for him. My mouth is drooling for his cock. I want him to destroy my ass until he has stretched it to fit his cock.

This is bad. This one Incubus has sexually destroyed three succubae and has me ready to be his whore. Time to leave and re-think my plan of attack. But as I start to sneak back out, he says one word.

STOP. And I do.

APPROACH. And again, I obey.

STRIP. And with no control over my body, I remove my cloths. First my shirt and pants leaving me in my lace bra and panties. Then I remove my bra releasing my 36c. Finally, my panties letting my shaved pussy free, my juices running down my legs.

KNEEL. And like a sinner seeking forgiveness I do.

"YOU'VE KILLED A LOT OF MY KIND.", he says still with his back to me. "SO I WILL PLACE A CURSE ON YOU. ONCE YOU'VE SWALLOWED MY CUM YOU WILL BE GRANTED A BLESSING. NO CREATURE OF DARKNESS WILL BE ABLE TO KILL OR TURN YOU. BUT THE WILL USE YOU AND AS THEY USE YOU YOUR SOUL WILL BE CORRUPTED. AND ONCE YOUR SOUL IS FULLY CORRUPTED, I WILL TAKE IT AND MAKE YOU MY SLAVE FOR ETERNITY. I, LILU, FIRST OF THE INCUBI COMAND IT."

And that's when I realized how screwed I was. This was Lilu the first incubus. Father of Gilgamesh. Mate of Lilith, mother of demons and Adam's first wife. If I didn't find a way out of this and fast everything, he said he would do he would. And I would be his willing cum slut for it.

Then he turned around. I would love to tell you what he looked like but all I could focus on was his cock. And seeing his cock I came right there. He took a step forward letting his cock rest on my face and I came again. I had to have it, to please it with every hole of my body. I had to show I was his good slave.

I opened my mouth and let his cock slide in. It tasted wonderful and I wanted to please my master. I wanted to have him cum down my throat.

I started to slowly bob my head back and forth letting him feel my mouth. Slowly worshiping every inch. Using my mouth to make love to this cock. Back and forth letting it slide in and out of my willing mouth. I knew i was pleasing my master when he put a hand on my head.

I then felt hands on my tits. One of the succubae had come to join use. She played with my nipples and licked my neck as I pleasured this cock with my mouth.

She then slid her hand down to my dripping pussy. Her expert fingers reached my clit and I exploded. I moaned my orgasm onto the cock I was worshiping, and it got harder. I mentally begged her to make me cum again so I could pleasure my master's cock more.

Whether she can read my mind, or she just wanted to use me she does what I begged for. I feel her tail slide between use and into my ass. I scream my orgasm onto my master's cock, and it gets even harder.

And at this point my master no longer want gentle. He puts his other hand on my head, grabs ap handful of my blond hair, and starts to fuck my face. His cock is stretching my throat as his balls bounce off my chin. My eyes water as he makes my throat the perfect fuck hole for his cock.

And the succubus hasn't stopped either. She's fucking my ass with recklessly abandon. Pounding me like the cum slut that I am. And her fingers are rubbing my clit with the speed of a vibrator.

I'm cumming nonstop and my master's cock is getting harder and harder. I know he is about to feed my his cum when they both stop. My master only has the tip of his cock in my mouth and the succubus has frozen, not moving an inch. I realize this is the moment. I could pull away and escape. I could leave body, soul, and mind intact. Or I could swallow this cock and take his cum.

I swallow my master's cock. His cum erupts down my throat and I swallow as much as I can. I feel it inside me, burning like a fire, making me his forever. I cum so hard I squirt and keep on squirting. My mind blanks out and all I am is pure sex. There is nothing but his cum and my orgasms. This is my purpose, the meaning of my life. I am masters and I will serve him forever.

Eventually my mind returns, and I am laying on the floor cum streaming from my mouth. The succubus is cuddled up to me lazily playing with my nipple. Master is standing with his back to us.

"SIERRA WILL TAKE YOU TO THE OTHER CREATURES OF DARKNESS. THEY WILL USE YOU. AND WHEN YOUR SOUL IS TRUELY CORRUPTED, I WILL RETURN TO CLAME YOU."

And then he was gone. I looked over to Sierra. She smiled at me and asked, "Who first?"