Fall of the Huntress Ch. 02

Story Info
Lacey gets close to her new friend.
955 words
4.27
2.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, there I was laying on my back, face covered in cum next to a succubus playing with my nipple. Not the best way to start things. But if I'm honest her teasing my nipple was making me wet.

I started to get up, but Sierra forced me back onto the ground. "No sweetie we're going to have fun first." she said.

Then she kissed me. I'm not a virgin or even a prude when it comes to sex. I love a hard dick pounding me as much as the next girl, but I've never been with a woman. I've never ever thought of it before but now.

I moan as her tongue invaded my mouth. he knew how to be soft and firm all at the same time. It was a kiss I could lose myself in.

I felt her hand start to rub and tease my stomach. Lit was like being massaged and tickled at the same time. Slowly her hand was moving down my body. Inch by teasing inch.

My blood was boiling. My pussy was throbbing. I wanted to scream just fuck me. But she continued her slow teasing.

All I could do was moan into her perfect kiss as every nerve ending in my body lost control.

Then I felt her finger touch my clit and I exploded. My body thrashed as my orgasm ripped through my body. And Sierra was just starting.

Her finger was like a vibrator rubbing my clit. Making me cum over and over. Owning my body. Then I felt something sliding up my leg heading for my pussy. I tried to break our kiss and look but Sierra kept me in place. Then her tail entered my pussy.

This time I squirted. Here I was making out with a succubus as she fingered my clit and fucked my pussy with her tail. And I was loving every second of it.

Her tail pumped in and out of my pussy, fucking me harder and deeper than any dick had before. And all the while she kept vibrating my clit with her finger. It didn't take long before I was twitching uncontrollable from the orgasms she was giving me.

Then her tail entered my ass. I like anal but this was beyond anything before. Her tail pounded my ass with out mercy. I felt her stretching me, ruining my ass, making it hers and hers alone. I squirted again realizing that I wanted Sierra to shape my ass for her use only.

Then in the middle of my orgasm she stopped. Before I could even register what was happening her mouth was on my pussy. If I thought her mouth on mine was amazing what it did to my pussy defy words.

She started by licking my lips, teasing my opening. Then she shoved her tongue deep into my pussy. It snaked around like a live wire. Filling me, bouncing on my g spot, teasing my cervix. All I could do was grab her head and ride her face as her tongue dominated me.

Then Sierra looked up at me and smiled. She then did what I can only describe as giving my clit a blow job. She was sucking it in and out of her lips while flicking it with her tongue.

My mind went numb as I squirted into her mouth and she didn't stop. She was in complete control and I knew it.

Then she opened her mouth and covered my entire pussy with it. Before I had time to figure out what she was doing I felt it. I felt the sucking. The pulling. My soul being taken. I couldn't fight it, couldn't try to stop it. Every part of me was being sucked out through my pussy. Every memory, every hope or dream. Everything that made me me was being devoured.

And it was amazing. The sheer pleasure of Sierra sucking my soul through my pussy was earth shattering. I wanted her to take me. I wanted her to destroy my soul. I wanted her to send me to hell. And as I passed out all I could think was please leave nothing of me, take it all. Then darkness.

I don't know how long I was out. To be honest I was surprised I even woke up. Then I remembered my blessing. No creature of darkness could kill me. I belonged to Lilu.

I started to get up and as I did I saw Sierra. She was at least 5'11, long tone legs, a tight firm ass, and d cups with hard nipples. Her face looked like a mix of Greek and French. Her hair was fire red. God she is beautiful.

She smiled at me and said, "Your Turn."

She grabbed my head and brought it to her pussy. That beautifully shave pussy. I grabbed her ass as I plunged my tongue into her wet pussy. I wanted to make her cum and swallow every drop. I licked as deep as my tongue would go tasting her juices. I could hear Sierra moan and smiled that I could pleasure her back.

I than started to lick her clit. I wanted to make her cum. She grabbed my head and started to grind on my face. I kept up my worshiping of her clit as she face fucked me with her pussy. All I could think of was how I had to make this beautiful creature cum. And cum she did.

I kept licking her clit as she bucked in orgasm. I felt her fluids covering my face. I was in bliss.

When Sierra regained control she smiled at me and said, "So how do you feel about vampires?" she asked.