Fall of the Huntress Ch. 05

Story Info
Lacey finds out how to break her curse and make preparations.
2.5k words
4.75
1.7k
3
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name's Lacey and I'm a hunter. A year ago I was cursed by Lelu, lord of the incubus. I'm immune to the curses of darkness but they will fuck me and corrupt my soul. Then Lelu will make me his slave for eternity.

It's not something I'm looking forward to, though just sucking Lelu's cock made me squirt. That's why six months ago my succubus girlfriend Sierra and I found a witch that could break the curse.

The only problem was she tried to turn us into her sex slaves. She would have too if it hadn't been for Sierra. Thanks to her we were able to make Mercy the Witch our slave.

For the past six months we've not only been looking for a way to break the curse but also getting closer. Sierra and I have become a couple. We've gone from her fucking me like an animal to us making love. Though I still beg to be defiled me from time to time. And Mercy has also joined us. As a hunter and a lover. She particularly loves when I ride her face as Sierra fucks her ass.

I know it's a strange relationship, but it works for us. The only thing we worry about is the curse. My blond hair is slowly turning red to show my souls corruption. Without a way to stop it I will eventually be Lelu's. Then Mercy gives us the answer.

"The cum of six gods." Mercy tells us.

"What?" I ask.

"You need the cum of six gods. The god of corporation. The god of dreams. The goddess of shame. The god of shadows. The goddess of pleasure. And the god of flesh that is many." she states.

"You need to fuck them, take their cum into your womanhood, and then drink their seed. Though each one will try to break you to their will. And we need the right god, some of these could be a couple of different ones." Mercy finishes.

"Questions. " I say. "One, how are we supposed to get to these gods even if we figure out which ones we need? Two, how am I supposed to survive fucking them? Even with Lelu's curse these are gods we're talking about. And three, how am I going to get a goddess to "cum" in my pussy to then drink it?"

"Simple." says Mercy. "Once we find the right gods my magic and Sierra demonic energy should be able to teleport you to their domains. And again, my magic and some of Sierra's demon energy should help you survive your encounters. Lastly, where the goddess go you just need to have them squirt into your pussy. "

"Ok is that even possible. " I ask.

Mercy smiles. "Lay on the bed."

I do as she asks. She waves her hand and purple mist evaporate our cloths. She then joins me on the bed sliding her legs between mine. Our pussies are next to each other, and she starts to move. God, it feels good having Mercy's pussy rubbing against mine. Our clits rubbing each other. Our holes dripping juices into each other.

It doesn't take long for me to cum onto Mercy's pussy. She keeps going. I'm on my third orgasm when she tells me to spread my lips.

I reach down and spread my pussy open. Then Mercy groans and squirts onto my pussy. The feeling of her cumming on my pussy and clit makes me cum again.

I lay back twitching when Sierra puts her mouth to my pussy. I feel her suck, but instead of my soul it's Mercy's juices that she takes. I cum again begging for more. Then Sierra comes up my body and kisses me.

I open my mouth and extend my tongue into my lovers' mouth as she lets Mercy's cum flow into mine. It's only a few drops, but not bad for a first try.

Sierra moves back and Mercy repositions herself between my legs. This time I grab her leg and shift my pussy so my hole is rubbing on her clit. I can see the ecstasy on her face from it. We keep grinding harder and faster. I fight my orgasm to make sure Mercy squirts into my pussy. Harder and faster we grind moaning all the way. Then Mercy's head snaps back as she screams and squirts into my pussy.

I wait til she's finished and lean back. Sierra once again buries he face in my pussy and sucks out Mercy's juices. I let myself cum as she does this. Then she's at my lips. I open my mouth and receive a mouthful of cum.

"Good." Mercy said. "We'll practice later. Now for the other preparations."

"And they are?" I ask.

"Mixing demon blood and my power to give you a chance to survive." says Mercy. "First, I will bind your soul and mine, so I'll be able to locate and teleport you back to us when you're done. Second, Sierra must make you her thrall. Not to worry though Lelu's curse means you will still be you. And finally, you must intake some of my power."

"Ok, just tell me what to do." I respond.

Mercy motions for me to lie on the bed which I do. Her hand glows purple and she draws an arcane symbol on my forehead. Then she does the same on my chest. I feel a power connecting us. Unifying us together.

She then draws the symbols on herself. Smiling she touches her pussy and grows her cocks. I spread my legs inviting her to take me.

Mercy slides her cocks into my pussy and ass, filling my holes. God, I love how deep they fill me. Mercy then starts to gently slide her cocks in and out of my holes. I start to get wet as she takes her time.

Slowly she starts to go faster. My pussy is dripping wet. My ass is stretching with every thrust. I start to moan as Mercy controls me with her cocks. Faster and faster she thrust into my body. I feel her deeper than ever. Her cock starts to pound my cervix. My ass is filled deeper than ever before.

Then my cervix surrender and her cock is in my womb. I lose all control and cum on her cock. My ass has been stretched obscenely.

Mercy grabs my hands and raises them over my head. I squeeze her hands as her cocks pound into me hard and fast. My ass is on fire being stretched to fit her cock. My womb is bruised and battered as he cock continually assaults it.

The mystic symbols on Mercy and myself start to glow. I feel our souls merging. I see through her eyes, looking down at me as her cocks break me. I feel the pleasure my pussy and ass are giving her big, hard cocks. I feel the cum swelling up inside these cocks. Then she cums in my holes. We both scream and orgasm in unison, our bodies and souls as one. I feel my body absorb her cum. My pussy and ass drinking every drop.

Mercy collapses on top of me. Both of use drained for our shared orgasm. I feel Mercy's cock evaporate and I'm left feeling empty. I pass out.

When I wake up Mercy's sleeping next to me. I kiss her forehead and get out of bed. Sierra is waiting for me in the living room. She smiles at me and motions for me to join her on the couch. "My turn." she says.

Her eyes glow red. I can feel the demonic energy coming off her. To be honest I get a bit scared. Then Sierra kisses me. It's not our normal kiss that has passion and love. This kiss is dominance. It is her will overtaking mine. And there's nothing I can do to stop it.

I feel her demonic energy reaching out to me. It attaches to my nipples and clit. It feels like it's sucking, pinching, and licking all at once. I start to cum, but my orgasm is stopped.

My nipples and clit start to burn. I'm being tortured and my body doesn't know if it wants release or more. Then Sierra grabs the back of my head. Her hand takes a fistful of my hair painful. I feel the demonic energy start to go down my throat. I gag as it goes deeper. It reaches down to the core of my being.

Her energy then starts to wrap around my wrists and ankles. They lock me in place. Then I feel a pull on my nipples and clit. The burning I felt now turns into a suction. I feel Sierra pulling my will out of me. My nipples are throbbing. My clit is engorged. And my will to be is being pulled out of me.

Then I feel Sierra's tail slide up my back. But this time I feel something sharp at the end of it. The energy down my throat starts to expand. The energy on my nipples and clit start to squeeze. Then the tail stinger stabs me in the back of my neck.

I feel the demonic energy being pumped into me. Filling me entire body. Pump after pump. Burning my will. Forcing it to the core of my being. I try to fight but the energy binding my arms and legs stop me.

I feel the energy down my throat start to wrap around my will. Binding it. Encasing it. Hiding it away. All that is left is that demon energy pumping into me. It fills me completely. It starts to drip from my nipples like milk. It streams from my clit.

The energy squeezing my nipples and clit dissipates and I spray Sierra's body from my nipples. My clit sends a steady stream onto her pussy. The energy down my throat squeezes and my will is gone.

I explode in orgasm, my cum spraying from my pussy. My nipples start spraying milk. My juices cover Sierra. I collapse into her arms and pass out.

I wake up in Sierra's arms. I look at her to see tears in her eyes. "I'm so sorry." she says.

I kiss her and let her know it's okay. I can feel her demonic energy in me. I feel stronger than ever. My senses are sharper. I know I'm stronger than I was. "Thank you for sharing your power with me." I tell her.

She smiles at me. Then Mercy touches my shoulder. "Time for the last bit." she says.

She motions me to get on my knees and I do. Her hands glow golden, and she touches her pussy. Three golden cocks appear. "That's new." I say.

"My magic is connected to my emotions." Mercy says. "Purple for lust, red for anger, gold for power. Now suck my middle dick." she commands.

I lean forward and take her cock in my mouth. I feel her other cock rubbing on my face and rubbing between my tits. I squeeze my tits around her cock as I suck the one in my mouth. I feel how hard and big it is, just the tip fills my mouth. I relax and let her cock slide down my throat.

I thrust my chest in time with my sucking, making sure to titty fuck Mercy's beautiful cock. Her third cock is rubbing all over my face making me feel like the slut I am.

I start to deep throat her cock. Her balls slapping my chin with each bob of my head. Thanks to Sierra's energy I don't gag. I start sucking as hard and fast as I can. I use my throat to pound Mercy's cock. My tits are sliding up and down every in of her second cock.

I hear Mercy start to moan and she pulls her cock back so just the tip is in my mouth. Then she starts to cum. I feel load after load shoot down my throat. I swallow as much as I can not wanting to lose any.

The cock rubbing my face also starts to cum. Load after load of cum shoots onto my face. I feel it covering my face. Dripping off my nose and chin. Shooting on my eyes and forehead.

Finally, the cock I was titty fucking starts to cum. I feel my tits being covered. The cum dripping of my nipples and running down my body.

I also feel the power of Mercy's cum seep into me. My skin feels like armor. I know I could take more punishment than I should be able to survive.

Then Mercy grabs my head and raises me into the air. She lowers me onto her cocks. My pussy and ass are filled. He third cock slides across my body rubbing against my clit.

I wrapped my legs around Mercy's waist as she stood there bouncing me on her cocks. Her cocks destroy my holes. The one in my pussy breaks my cervix open and pounds into my womb. The one in my ass goes deeper than any cock before. And the whole time the third cock is completely rubbing my clit.

I'm screaming in orgasm as I hear Mercy start to moan. Then she screams with me and explodes. The cock in my pussy floods me with cum. My womb is filled. The cum squirts out the tiny space between Mercy's cock and my pussy, pooling on the floor beneath us.

The cock rubbing my clit starts to cum. It sprays her cum on my stomach and reaches my tits. I feel her cum running down my sides and my legs as she coats my body, making it a warm sticky mess.

The cock in my ass explodes. So much cum being pumped up my ass. I feel it filling my insides. Her cock keeps pumping cum. So much cum. I feel all that cum moving up my body. Filling me, coating me. I open my mouth and her cum sprays out covering my face. I am covered from head to toe, inside and out with Mercy's cum.

Then I feel my body absorbing in. It melts into me. I feel power well up inside me. Mercy pulls her cocks out of me and lays me on the floor. I feel her power mix with Sierra's demonic energy. I feel invincible. I feel like a god.

The energy explodes from me. My body is surrounded by a metallic blue glow. Nothing can break me no. My pussy is a true vessel of pleasure. My ass is a vessel to break you sexual. My throat is a vessel to swallow your soul. I orgasm from all three holes simultaneously. Nothing in the universe has ever felt as good as my body does right now.

My body finishes and I come back to reality. I'm ready to take on the gods now. With a smile I ask, "So who's first?"