Fall of the Huntress Ch. 04

Story Info
Lacey and Sierra meet a witch.
2k words
4.75
1.9k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lacey and I'm a hunter. Six months ago, I was cursed by Lelu, first of the incubus. He made me immune to all the creatures of darkness, but they would fuck me to corrupt my soul.

He also gave me a succubus companion named Sierra. She's been fucking me every day for the last six months. I must admit I have enjoyed it.

Three months ago, we met up with a group of vampires that spent a night destroying my pussy and throat. They planned to suck me dry of blood and cum until I was their willing sex slave. Sierra saved me cause of her feelings for me. She wants to save me.

We've spent the last three months trying to find that cure and we may have. Though it will be dangerous. Very dangerous. There is a witch who may have the answer. She survived Salem so she's no one to take lightly.

Sierra and I found where she'd been staying. A nice high-rise apartment. The downside, only one way in.

We snuck in at night. Sierra seems to have a skill for picking locks. Quietly we make our way through the apartment when I hear Sierra scream.

I look to see her naked, trapped in a circle, with purple tendrils attacking her. They were spanking her ass and tits, making her moan with each strike. Then more appeared under her and shot straight into her pussy and ass. I watched her getting spanked and double penetrated, screaming as she cummed her brains out.

I was about to help when a wave of purple energy hit me. I was knocked acrossed the room by it. I got to my feet and realized I was naked. Then a beam of purple energy hit my pussy. I went down, my vision blurred, and my muscles went weak as I squirted my orgasm.

"The huntress Lacey. I've heard of you. I'm Mercy and you will be my slave." she said.

She looked young, no older then maybe twenty. She was short at 5'6" but with nice d cups. Her legs were tone and muscular. Her pussy was small and clean shaved. And her eyes, her eyes were an emerald green you could get lost in.

I started to get up when two women grabbed my arms. Mercy waved her hands and purple tendrils appeared and started to spank my ass and tits. Every spank made my pussy scream for more.

Mercy walks toward me smiling. "These two were hunters also until I fucked them into submission. There collars make them my slaves until death. You'll have one soon."

Then she kissed me. Her hands grabbing my hair roughly. She took a step back and a tendril spanked my pussy.

I fell to my knees as I orgasmed. Mercy grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her pussy. With my ass and tits still being spanked I couldn't help but start to eat her pussy. Her slaves were still holding my arms so I could only use my tongue.

I snaked my tongue into Mercy's folds until I found her clit. I attacked it using my tongue to pleasure her clit like Sierra pleasures mine. I went as fast and hard as I could to make Mercy cum. I wanted her cum to cover my face.

It wasn't long before I got my wish. Mercy moaned as she covered my face with her cum. "It seems your succubus has taught you some things." she said.

She snapped her fingers and the tendrils disappeared. Her two slaves picked me up and dragged me to the table. I was bent over the table, face down, still being held by the slaves.

Mercy whispered in my ear "Now I'm going to have some fun."

The cat-o-nine tails whipped across my back. I screamed as blow after blow connected. I've never been flogged before. Never done bdsm of any sorts. I could hear Mercy laughing as she flogged me. After a while my pussy started dripping with every strike and my screams turned into moans.

I was then turned onto my back. Mercy leaned over and connected nipple clamps to me. I gasped in pain. She then touched above my pussy and drew a mystic symbol in purple on me. My pussy burned with a fire I never felt before.

She touched my head and instantly I was in a room on my knees surrounded by men. Each one took a turn feeding me their cock, cumming on my face and tits when they were done. Each load of cum letting me know how good of a slave I was.

I felt a slap to my face, and I was back on the table. "Go play with the succubus I want this on to myself." said Mercy.

I watched as her slaves went to Sierra and she touched my head again. I was outside tied to a tree. I was being whipped. My juices were running down my leg. I was begging my master to hurt me for disobeying him. A slave should never disobey their master.

Another slap to my face and I was back on the table. Mercy smiled and placed her hand on her pussy. It glowed purple and I watched as two purple cocks grew out of her.

"I'm going to show you the joys of being a slave. Your mind will break from the images I give you as I break your pussy and ass with my cocks. And then you will beg me to make you my slave and I will happily fill you with my cum and place my collar around your neck." Mercy promised.

Then she slammed her cocks into my holes. My body spasmed as her cocks filled then pounded my pussy and ass. I've never been double penetrated before, but my body loved it. I never felt so full, feeling both cocks move in unison inside me.

My pussy started cumming and didn't stop. My ass was stretched to be the perfect fuck hole for Mercy. The table shook with the force of her thrusts. Forever stretching my pussy and ass. Forever making them her fuck holes. Then she touched my head.

I was on my back legs spread waiting to be bred for master. I don't have to wait long. The first man enters my pussy. He pounds me hard and fast. Then he fills me with cum. As soon as he's done the second man enters me. I beg for him to cum in me, to impregnate me. He pounds away then grants my begging. Then the third, the fourth, the fifth. I lost track of how many men are fucking me but it doesn't matter. Master wants to breed me. He wants me pregnant. I feel them cumming in me. My pussy is so full of cum I feel it dripping out of me, running down my ass. Master will be happy. With so much cum in me I must be pregnant.

The slap to my face once again brings me back to reality. My pussy and ass are full stretched from the pounding of Mercy's cocks. I doubt they will ever be normal again thank to her. She grabs my throat and starts to squeeze. The choking intensifies my orgasms. "Don't worry you're almost ready to be my slave." she says.

Then she touches my head. I am riding master's cock while two cocks violate my ass and I'm gagging on a cock in my mouth. Masters cock is pumping load after load of cum into my wanting pussy. He is breeding me himself. I thrust my pussy down as far as I can onto master's cock. I do my best to make sure master is as deep as possible so masters cum can fill my womb and impregnate me. I don't care about the cocks in my ass or throat only masters cock matters. I need masters cum to seed my pussy and make me masters forever. Masters cum dumb. Masters fuck hole. Masters breed bitch.

I come back to reality screaming as Mercy pulls on the nipple clamps. My pussy and ass are bruised and broken from the nonstop pounding she has given me. Her cocks have made me cum continuously. It feels so good having her cocks in me. They feel just like master's cock.

"Are you ready my little slut. Ready to give yourself to me. Ready to be mine forever." she asks.

I can feel the collar around my neck. It wants to enslave me. It wants to bring me the freedom to be Mercy's slave. It wants to bring me peace by letting Mercy be the one in control.

"Lelu's curse won't save you if you say yes. You will be mine and I will breed you over and over again. There will never be a day that cum isn't dripping from your pussy. You will spend your life on you back taking cock after cock. Each one cumming in you. Each one impregnating you. It's what you want. Say yes and it will be." Mercy promises me.

A part of my mind screams no but why shouldn't I. Lelu won't be able to get me. I'll be protected by Mercy. I'll be bred like the bitch I am. My pussy and ass will always be filled like Mercy has filled them. And the cum. I will forever have my pussy filled with cum. Load after load will fill me. Cum will constantly flow from my pussy.

I say yes!

And nothing happens.

I say yes again and still nothing. Mercy doesn't fill my holes with her cum. She doesn't close the collar. Nothing.

I look up to see Mercy's eyes closed and a look of pleasure/pain on her face. I also see Sierra behind her holding Mercy's tits in her hands. "She has a nice tight ass. At least she did before I rammed my tail into it." Sierra says.

Mercy's cocks evaporate and I'm left feeling empty. I've never had a cock in my pussy and ass at the same time before, let alone how big and fat they were. My hole misses them already.

The mark above my pussy flared and burnt out. My desire disappeared. My mind cleared. I realized just how much Mercy had manipulated me into becoming her slave.

I slide off the table as Sierra bends Mercy over it. She's pounding Mercy's ass harder than she pounded mine. "I can't wait to eat this bitch's soul." Sierra said.

"No. We still need her alive to see if she knows how to break my curse." I respond.

"Expect we can trust her to not try and enslave or kill us."

"Unless we enslave her. Think you can fuck her into submission so I can collar her?"

A wicked smile crossed Sierra's face. She flipped Mercy onto her back, tail still fucking her ass. She slid her hand into Mercy's pussy and started fisting her.

To Mercy's credit it took Sierra about two hours to break her. Two hours of Sierra fucking her ass and fisting her pussy. Two hours of slapping Mercy's face and tits as well as choking her. But finally Mercy was a drooling, cumming mess.

I leaned next to her whispering in her ear "You want to be me slave. You want me as your mistress. You want to belong to me."

In a hoarse whisper she said yes. I locked the collar around her neck. Her eyes went blank. She froze except from the movements of Sierra fucking her. I signaled Sierra to stop and she did. Mercy laid there perfectly still.

"Stand up." I ordered.

Mercy stood up.

"Raise your arms."

Mercy raised her arms.

"Cum."

Mercy orgasmed on the spot.

I smiled. "I restore your mind, but you will be powerless to hurt or control Sierra or myself."

Mercy's eyes returned to their former green.

"No to get some answers."