Fall of the Huntress Ch. 06

Story Info
Lacey meets Hedone the goddess of pleasure.
3k words
4.6
2.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lacey and I'm a hunter. Over a year ago I was cursed by Lelu, the god of the incubus. He planned to have my soul corrupted than make me his eternal cum slave.

I however have no desire to be his slave. And with the help of my succubus girlfriend Sierra, and Mercy a master witch, we've found a cure. I need the cum of six gods to break the curse.

Normally trying something like that would kill you. Thankfully my girls have my back. Sierra gave me part of her demonic energy and Mercy gave me part of her magical power.

It's made me stronger and faster. Plus, my endurance is almost limitless. Sierra and Mercy took turns fucking me for six days straight. My pussy and ass were filled nonstop, and I still wanted more.

Hopefully it'll be enough to survive my first challenge, the goddess of pleasure Hedone. We don't know too much about her. A lesser god, Greek in origin. She's powerful enough to have her own domain.

And it's where I have to go if I'm to break my curse. Mercy has informed me of all she could. Hedone will try to seduce me with pleasure. She will try to break my will and make me hers.

But I have to beat her and get her cum if I want to break my curse. I give Sierra a kiss and tell Mercy to send me to Hedone's domain. Everything shimmers and I'm in a bed chamber.

The room is huge. There are pillows and mattresses all along the floor. In the middle is a giant bed. It could easily fit fifty people on it. however, there is only one person on it.

I realize this is Hedone. She is every bit a goddess. Her skin is olive colored. Her hair golden blonde. Her legs long and muscular. Her eyes blue like the ocean. Her tits a modest c cup like my own.

She smiles and motions for me to join her on the be. I do. As I approach the bed she raises to greet me. She holds out her arms. I embrace her. Her arms feel warm and safe. Being held by her feels natural. I melt into our hug.

"I know why you're here little one." Hedone says. "I will be happy to give you my cum to help break your curse. But I need something from you first. I've been alone for a long time. Show me your pleasure. Let me feed from it. And when I'm satisfied, I will give you my cum."

I look into her eyes. I could try to fight her, but I may not win. "Yes." I respond.

She kisses me. It's a powerful kiss. I feel her energy all around us from that kiss. Then I feel hands on my hips and shoulders pulling me onto the bed.

I look down to see the bed full of people. Men and women all in the throes of pleasure. All waiting for me to join. And I do.

As I start to climb onto the bed, I feel their hands stripping me. Once they've got me naked, I'm pulled down into the mass of people. I feel their hands roaming over my body. Fingers rubbing my nipples and hand squeezing my tits. Hands rubbing my face and stroking my hair. My legs being massaged.

I'm already moaning when fingers start to explore my pussy. Fingers spread my lips open as a third enters me. It finds my g spot and starts to play with me. Another finger slides down my stomach to my clit and starts to rub.

I'm already cumming when I feel a finger start to press into my ass. I shift my body to give it easier access. it enters me and starts to slide in and out of my ass. Then a second enters my pussy. I moan into the fingers in my mouth as my pussy and ass get fingered.

The pleasure is already intense as more fingers join in. A third enters my pussy. The two fingers piston in and out as the third rubs my g spot. A second enters my ass. They alternate. One goes into my ass as the other pulls out.

I'm a twitching, cumming mess when the fingers stop. I lay there for a moment not being touched by anyone when a woman kisses me. Our tongues play as we embrace.

Then I feel mouths on my tits. One is biting and licking my nipple. The other is sucking. I feel mouths start to suck my fingers and toes. Tongues licking my legs. They are teasing my body.

Then a tongue starts to lick my ass. I've never had my ass eaten before. It feels weird but good. I start pushing into the tongue as it enters my ass. God a tongue in my ass feels good.

I then feel a tongue start to lick my clit as another starts to eat my pussy. I scream my orgasm into the kiss as my body is completely assaulted. Every inch of me is on fire. My pussy is gushing my juices. My ass is twitching with pleasure. My clit is sending me into nonstop orgasms. And my nipples are intensifying everything.

I am completely out of control with pleasure when they stop. Then a man slides on top of me and slams his cock into my wet pussy. I cum instantly. As he pounds away at my pussy my head is turned and a cock slides into my mouth. I relax my throat and let him face fuck me.

They pound my holes for what feels like forever. I lose myself to the sheer pleasure of their cocks defiling me. Then the one in my pussy twitches and shoots his load. Pump after pump of cum fills my pussy. I scream into the cock gagging me. He then fills my mouth with hot, sticky cum. I swallow every drop.

The men move off me. A woman buries her face in my pussy. Using her tongue and fingers she starts to clean my pussy of cum. I grind on her face. Then a second woman sits on my face. I bury my mouth into her pussy. Her taste is amazing. I alternate licking her hole and clit. I want to pleasure her like the woman pleasuring me. In unison we cum.

I lay there for a moment, my face wet from her pussy, smiling. Hedone truly knows how to create pleasure. Hands gently pull me up to my knees. I expect a cock in my face but instead I see a man on his back. His cock is like a flagpole standing tall and hard.

I eagerly go over to him. He just smiles as we lock eyes. I smile back than mount him. His cock slides into my pussy filling me. I moan as I take him to the hilt, his balls pressed against my ass.

I start to ride him. God his cock feels good. My pussy drips juices all around his cock. He grabs my hips and I ride him faster. Then I feel a hand on my back pushing me to his chest.

I lay on him waiting. I know what's coming next. Then I feel it. A hard cock starts to work its way into my ass. I relax my muscles to give him entry. In a matter of moments he is fully in my ass.

They started slow, letting my body get use to their cocks. Then they started to pump faster. They got into a rhythm. One would thrust as the other pulled back. My pussy and ass were being filled and stretched at the same time.

Then a hand grabbed my head, and a cock was shoved down my throat. All three of my holes were now being defiled. I gaged as My throat was fucked. My pussy and ass begged to be fucked harder. The three men used my holes for their pleasure. I was just a cock holster for them. I loved every second of it.

I felt like a true slut when they all shoved deep inside me in unison. Then they all unloaded their cum at the same time. I felt cum fill my pussy and ass as I swallowed. At that moment I was lost in pleasure. I was a complete cum slut.

The men removed their cocks from me and laid me on my side. I giggled to myself at how big of a slut I've become. My first orgy and it included a gangbang.

So lost in my slutty acts I didn't realize the two girls coming up to me. It wasn't until they started sucking on my pussy and ass that I realized they were there.

For the second time in my life, I felt a tongue in my ass. She licked and sucked the cum right out of my puckered hole. The other girl was going to town devouring my pussy. Her tongue and fingers coaxed every drop of cum from my dripping hole.

They take their time making sure to get every drop. Then they come and kiss me. The cum in their mouths fill mine. I swallow, loving how the cum feel sliding down my throat. I open my eyes and Hedone is there.

She places my head on her lap. Her golden eyes look down on me. Her smile radiates warmth and love. "You are an amazing meal little one." she says. "Just one last thing and I will give you my cum. You must allow my champion to take you."

"Yes, my goddess."

She waves her hand and the bodies part. I see Hedone's champion approach me. I could only describe him as a Greek god. Chiseled features and muscles. But his best quality was his twelve-inch cock.

"Impressive isn't it." Hedone whispered in my ear. "He will crush your womb. He will ruin your pussy for anyone else. He will permanently stretch your ass. And when he cums, it lasts for hours."

Her champion had reached me by this point. He laid his cock on my clit. He just left it there waiting for me to give him permission.

"Let my champion defile you and when he is done, I will fill you with my cum." Hedone promised.

What choice did I have? If I wanted to break Lelu's curse I needed Hedone's cum. I spread my legs inviting her champion to take me. He needed no more encouragement than that.

He starts rubbing his cock up and down on my clit. I reach back and grab Hedone's hand as I moan. All twelve inches of hard cock rubbing my clit. It doesn't take me long to cum. With a smile he leans up and slaps my face with his cock. I know this is just to tease me for what's to come but the pleasure is amazing.

After slapping his cock on my face a few more times he moves down to my pussy. He gives me a few gentle licks then dives in. His tongue alternates between licking my clit and punching my pussy. I cum all over his face.

He then lifts my legs back and starts to tongue my ass. I wiggle as his tongue explores my back door. Then he starts licking from my ass to my clit. He takes his time as he does it. He spends time circling my clit with his tongue. Then he licks my pussy before letting his tongue explore my ass. Then back up to my clit to start all over.

By this point I've lost track of how many orgasms I've had. I'm just a babbling mess lost in pure pleasure. "Such a wonderful meal you are little one. " Hedone says as she kisses me.

I lose myself to her kiss. I lose everything except our lips against each other's. Our tongues entwined. That is until her champion is halfway inside me.

My eyes shoot open as his womb destroying cock starts to pump. Only half is enough to break my mind, body, and soul. He pumps away like a machine, fast and hard. Never slowing. Never breaking his rhythm.

Hedone holds me through my nonstop orgasms. They come one after the other. Never giving me a chance to catch my breath.

He then looks at Hedone. She gives him a nod and he slams his cock all the way in. His cock breaks my cervix and pounds my womb. I feel it hitting the back of my pussy. Any deeper and he would be in my stomach.

Not that I would have tried to stop him if he did. My mind breaks as he destroys my womb. My pussy stretches past its breaking point. I black out squirting like a fountain.

I wake up to Hedone's champion still destroying my womb. My pussy is sore but still gushing cum from around his cock. Even with Sierra's and Mercy's powers my body is still losing.

Hedone is rubbing her champions back urging him on. She sees me awake and smiles. "He's been enjoying your pussy for a day now. I've never seen him this excited. Your pussy must feel amazing." she purrs.

She moves to our side, reaches under us, and inserts two fingers into my ass. I have no voice left to scream with instead a mulling sound escapes my lips. I'm their play toy. If Hedone is feeding off my pleasure than she is having a buffet.

I lose track of everything as they defile me. My pussy is broken and will never be the same. My ass is Hedone's to play with. I lay there lost in pleasure. My senses are numb to everything except the sheer joy of my pussy and ass being owned.

Then her champion starts to grunt. Hedone removes her fingers from my ass and slides behind me. Then with a roar that shakes the room he cums. And his cum is that of a champion.

Load after load pound my womb. Each shot is like a cock hitting me. I cum as his cum fucks me. And it doesn't stop. A normal man will cum for a few seconds. A good man will cum for a few minutes. Champion has been cumming for ten minutes with no sign of stopping.

Hedone lifts my head to her chest and holds me as champions cum continues to fuck my pussy. I wrap my legs around him. If I'm to be broken by cum I want it all.

After a while my pussy is so full of cum it shoots out from around his cock. Every load of cum pushes more out of me. Soon his cum has soaked my legs and ass. And he keeps cumming.

He looks at me with a smile than pulls his still cumming cock out of my pussy. He aims his cock and starts cumming onto my clit. It feels like he's fucking my clit. My mind breaks. My vision blurs. I babble to Hedone as my clit is fuck by cum. I am in total ecstasy.

Hedone reaches over and closes my eyes. Then I feel the cum hit my face. Load after load splattering on my face. Each load feels like a slap. I open my mouth and let the cum drip in. It tastes like pure bliss.

I feel the cum pour off my face. It coats my tits and stomach. If I lay back I would drown in his cum. I feel his cum start to hit the back of my throat. It feels like I'm being face fuck. Every shot pounds my throat before sliding down.

Champion than slams his cock back into my pussy. He pounds me cumming the entire time. I twitch in Hedone's arms. The feeling of his cock pounding my pussy while his cum pounds my womb is too much. My mind finally breaks. I pass out in Hedone's arms.

When I wake up, I am alone with Hedone. Everyone else is gone. I try to sit up but the dried cum covering my body makes it hard to move. My eyes are clean though. "What a wonderful feast you were little one." say Hedone. "I haven't had a meal like that in centuries."

I lay there trying to recover. I'm weak and sore all over.

"Now for my end of the deal. If you still want it, I will give you my cum. Or you can stay here. Champion enjoyed you. I enjoyed you. If you stay you will know unbound pleasure. What you felt was only the tip of the iceberg. Stay and I will let you be champions' mate. All his cum will be yours, just say the word."

"Cum." I respond.

"Really?" asks Hedone.

"Yes your cum." I respond through my bruised throat.

The smile leaves Hedone's face. She thought she broke me. She would have if it was just pleasure but the woman I love is waiting for me.

"Fine." Hedone says, her voice dripping with distain.

She slides her pussy next to mine. I feel her clit in my hole. Then she starts to squirt. I feel my pussy fill with her cum. God I could stay here forever letting her cum in my pussy.

Hedone finally stops squirting in me. Before she can do anything, I think of the word cantaloupe. Instantly I am teleported back to my apartment. Before I set off Mercy and I came up with a failsafe. All I had to do was think the word cantaloupe and I would be instantly teleported home. Thank God we did.

Sierra and Mercy are waiting for me. They come over to check on me. "The cum." I say to Sierra.

Without wasting time, she leans down and sucks Hedone's cum from my pussy. I moan as she does. Then she kisses me and feeds me Hedone's cum. I feel all my strength return. I sit up, my body still covered in cum. I look at Sierra and Mercy. "I need a bath."