Fall of the Huntress Ch. 09

Story Info
A woman chooses, a slave obeys.
3.6k words
4.67
1.8k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lacey and I'm a hunter. I was cursed by Lelu, the god of the incubus. I'm immune to all the creatures of darkness but I'll eventually become his sex slave. To break this curse, I need the cum of six gods.

I've gotten the cum of three Gods and was feeling good. The last god I got cum from, Legion, was an ordeal. But not only did I come out on top I also saved three people.

Mercy, my witch friend was teleporting us home when something went wrong. Instead of us returning to my house we ended up in a courtyard. Before any of us could react, dark energy attacked us. Still weakened from our battle with Legion the dark energy knocked us out.

I woke up on pillows. I was in a small room, curtains covering one wall. I was naked. This was not good.

I opened the curtains to reveal a large chamber. On one wall was Mercy and the three people we saved from Legion, Jade, Maria, and Trevor. On the other side was a balcony. In the middle sat a demon. Sierra, my succubus girlfriend, chained behind him.

The demon smiled at me. "You gave Legion a lot of trouble." he said. "Don't get me wrong, he's a prick, but he's still under my protection."

He beckoned me to him. I approach. I notice two naked women next to him. One looks to be an elf, the other a fairy. If he has the power to enslave magical beings like that, we're in trouble.

"Allow me to include myself." he says. "I'm Abdiel. Demon lord of Hell. Lord of slaves. Please have a seat." he says motioning to the pillow at his feet.

Fuck. I was not expecting this. I sit on the pillow. From this position I have to look up at him. He looks down smiling.

"So, you're the one Lelu wants." He reaches down placing his hand under my chin. He turns my head left than right getting a good look at me. "Pretty enough. I don't like Lelu. We've fought over the centuries. I can break his curse on you. But...you did piss off Legion."

He tut tuts me and waves a finger like you would a child. I bite my tongue. Better not to piss him off, at least not yet.

"I'll make you a deal." he says. "Your friends are held in stasis on my wall. The keys to their freedom lays in my labyrinth. Find the keys and they go free. But my minions are in there. If they catch you they will fuck you. And every drop of cum that gets on or in you will slowly melt your brain. You will eventually become a cum crazed bimbo."

I looked at him mouth agape. Save my friends but risk becoming a mindless slut. "What about Sierra?" I ask.

"Your succubus? Well, it's simply. Every orgasm you have melts her brain until she's a mindless sex puppet. Or you can leave, free of Lelu's curse, but your friends are mine."

"Fine, I'll run your gauntlet. But you better keep your word."

Abdiel smiles again and stands up. He's all of eight feet tall. He's not big but he is muscular. Very muscular. I see how he became a lord of hell.

He touches my forehead. I feel his energy enter me. "My mark. Our deal is now a bond that neither can break."

He ushers me to the balcony. It overlooks the labyrinth. It's not overly large but it could take hours to navigate. Abdiel snaps his fingers and I'm at the entrance of the labyrinth.

I enter and realize this will be harder than I thought. The labyrinth itself is moving and shifting. I move straight and a wall appears. I turn around to three demons. Before I can react, they're on top of me. Two cocks are shoved into my mouth as the third slams into my pussy. They fuck me hard and fast trying to make me cum. They do. I can't stop cumming as their cocks pound my pussy and mouth. I moan as the use me. Then I feel them cum. It feels so good taking their cum in my holes.

As quickly as they attacked, they leave. I lay there for a moment enjoying the cum in me. I'm also scared. If this is how I feel after the first loads of cum how many can I take before I break?

I get up and go straight again. The path curves right and I see a key on a pedestal. No not a trap at all. I grab the key. Nothing happens. I turn the corner and I'm blindsided by a demon.

He slams me against the wall and shoves his cock in my pussy. I moan. He starts pounding away hard and fast. I'm cumming so much my juices are running down my legs. I feel his cock getting harder as he pounds my pussy. I thrust into him, I want his cum. He explodes deep inside me. I feel each pump of his hot cum filling me. It feels so good being filled with cum.

He pulls out and goes to leave. I beg him for more cum. He smiles at me than leaves. God I'm in trouble.

I start my search again. The labyrinth keeps shifting. I turn a corner to see seven demons. They smile at me and hold up a key. The lay it on the ground at their feet. I drop to all fours and crawl to the key.

They waste no time. Again, my mouth and pussy are filled with cock. They pound me like a whore. I cum all over their cocks. They then switch to fucking my ass. I squirt. All seven pound my holes. They stretch my ass and pussy. I choke on their cocks. I cum more and more. I'm their fuck toy. My holes are for their pleasure.

They use me for a long time. My body is sore, but I want more. I want their cum. They turn me onto my back. I lay there as they surround me. Then they start to cum on me. I explode as their hot cum hits my face. My tits. My legs. One even spreads my pussy lips and cums on my clit. I scream in pleasure as I squirt. Every load of cum is orgasmic.

They leave me there as I rub their cum all over my body. I scoop up what I can and drink it. I want more. No, I need more. I need to find more demons and take their cum. I am royally screwed if I don't find the last two keys and soon.

I continue my search. Just two more keys I tell myself. I turn a corner and come upon a group of demons fucking. I watch them fuck like a perverse voyeur. I slide my hand to my pussy and start fingering myself. They fuck like animals, hard, fast, and without mercy. I finger myself furiously trying to match their pace. I scream as I orgasm.

They finish filling the demoness with their cum. As the demons walk past me, they place me on my knees and wipe their cocks on my face. I moan as they clean the cum off their cocks with my face.

The two demoness smile and beckon me over. I waste no time. I devour the firsts pussy. I lick and suck trying to get as much cum as I can. It tastes amazing. A fresh load of cum straight from a wet pussy. The demoness orgasms and I drink her cum as well.

I look at the other demoness. She spreads her cheeks to show a thin trickle of cum coming from her ass. I attack. I lick and tongue fuck her ass trying to get all the cum. She humps my face helping me get my tongue deeper. I drink as much cum as I can until the other demoness pulls me away.

Before I can react, I'm being held upside down. The demoness starts licking my ass. It feels good, it feels very good. The other one comes over and starts to eat my pussy. I shake uncontrollably as I cum from their tongues.

They take their time licking me to orgasm after orgasm. I beg them not to stop. I beg them to make me their bitch. I beg them to feed me cum.

They eventually stop and leave me a twitching mess. I lay there getting control of myself. Two more keys, and if I'm luck some more cum. I start my search again. I keep looking until I find a pool with the key at the center.

I enter the pool. The water is warm and comes up to my stomach. It feels good. I take a moment to let my abused pussy and ass soak. Too bad I couldn't lay in this pool sucking cocks for cum. I shake the idea from my head and grab the key. As I start to leave, I see the fairy from Abdiel's throne room.

Fairies are known for being tricksters, and for being very powerful. With fairy magic she could do just about anything. I prepare for a fight.

She just smiles and steps into the pool. She looks at me and with a wave of her hand she changes the water into cum. I'm now standing waist deep in cum and I break. I drop to my knees and start rubbing the cum all over my body. All the cum I could want is right here. I try to get as much of it as I can when I realize the fairy is right in front of me.

She knees down and looks into my eyes. I know she is searching my mind for my darkest fantasy. She smiles. Her hand reaches down and spreads my pussy lips. The cum starts to flow into my pussy. Like a steady stream from a shower the cum blasts my womb. I scream in orgasm and collapse. The fairy catches me, holding me in her arms. She than reaches around and spreads my cheeks. Cum flows into my ass.

I babble incoherently as I orgasm nonstop. My body twitches like I'm being electrocuted. I grab the fairy as tight as I can. I'll stay right here forever. All I need is the cum fucking me. Filling me.

I wake up to a cock entering my ass. I hadn't realized I passed out. I'm pulled back to a muscular chest. The cum is still flowing into my pussy as my ass is fucked. I lay my head on the shoulder of the man fucking me. He smiles. He has fangs.

The fairy turns my head exposing my neck. The vampire wastes no time sinking his fangs into me. I surrender. My deepest, darkest fantasy come to life. Ever since Sierra took me to those vampires all I've wanted was to be drained again. It was the most amazing sexual experience I've ever had. And here I am being drained and ass fucked in a pool of cum.

I completely surrender. I push my neck into his fangs as I rock my ass into his cock. The fairly takes handfuls of cum and rubs them into my tits. I slide my hand down and rub my clit as the cum pounds my pussy. I beg him to drain me dry. I feel him sucking my blood harder, faster. My vision darkens as my blood drains from my body. Please let this go on forever. All goes black.

I wake up on the side of the pool. The fairy and vampire are gone and the cum has turned back to water. Damn, I wanted round two. I sit up to see Abdiel's elf. She reaches her hand to me, and I take it. She helps me to my feet and hands me the fourth key. I give her a puzzled look. She just smiles and ushers me around the corner. A group of vampires are waiting for us. My heart skips a beat, and my pussy gets wet.

"After you suck them, they'll suck you." she whispers in my ear.

She goes over, drops to her knees, and starts sucking. I should leave. I have all four keys. I should leave and get my friends out of here. But then I'll miss out on their delicious cum.

I join the elf and start sucking. It feels so good having a hard cock in my mouth. Sliding down my throat. It'll be even better when this cock cums in my mouth and I swallow. I suck him hard and fast. I'm not wasting any time, I want his cum. He grabs my head and groans. His cum fills my mouth.

I swallow every drop then turn for my next cock. There are five of them. Five cocks for me to suck. Five loads of cum for me to swallow.

I wrap my lips around cock number two and go to town on him. I want his cum. I need it. I suck his cock like my life depends on it. He bucks his hips in time with the bobs of my head. His cock grows harder, and I know his cum is almost mine. Then he explodes. I deep throat him so all his cum gets swallowed. I get every drop.

As soon as he pulls out cock number three slams into my mouth. He grabs my head and face fucks me. I grab his ass and help him fuck my throat. Let him dominate me. Let him use me. I don't care as long as I get his cum. He does not disappoint.

I look around for another cock to find the elf has finished the other two vampires. She smiles at me and motions for me to lay down. I do. The three I sucked off surround me. I know what's coming. I want what's coming. "Please." I beg them.

All three sink their fangs into me at once. One bites my neck. One bites my tit. One bites my pussy. I moan and cum and lose my mind. I'm in pure ecstasy. "Drain me. Suck me dry." i scream.

They suck hard. I feel the blood leaving me. The elf comes over and kisses me. I kiss her back as the last of my blood is sucked out of me. Then darkness.

I awake and find the vampires and elf waiting. Seeing me awake and still on my back the elf comes over and sits on my face. I start licking her pussy. My tongue switching from her hole to her clit. I hear her moan in delight. Then a cock slides into my pussy.

I lose myself in the moment. Being fucked by a hard cock and eating a wet pussy. Only cum would make it better. I don't have to wait long. My cum coats the cock pounding me allowing him to pump as hard as he wants. And he pounds me hard. I feel his cum blast my insides.

As soon as he pulls out the next cock is in me pounding just as hard and fast. I bury my face in the elf's pussy. I want her to cum as hard as I am. She starts bucking on my tongue. I lick her harder. She cums on my face as the vampire cums in my pussy.

A new cock replaces the spent one as the elf starts to get up. I grab her legs and hold her to my face. I'm not done with her pussy. I force another orgasm out of her as my pussy is pounded. She struggles to get away, but I keep her trapped on my face.

I feel the cock cum in my abused pussy. Three cockfulls of cum. I need more. I need another cock to fill me with cum. Instead, I feel fangs pierce my inner thighs. I scream into the elf's pussy. I suck on her clit making her cum again. The vampires suck hard and deep making my legs shake.

The elf is pulled off my face and two vampires bite my neck. I squirt and don't stop. I feel my heart beating fast pumping my blood into their fangs. The last vampire leans over me and cums on my face. I explode with one last mind shattering orgasm then black out.

I awake alone. Cum dried on my face. I get up and start to look for a way out. I see an alter with three demons around it. I could run, but instead I approach them. I lean over the alter, it's the perfect height for me to bend at the waist. It's obvious which hole they want. I spread my ass cheeks. That's all the invitation they need.

The demon slams his cock straight into my ass. He pounds away hard and fast showing me no mercy. I scream until my voice finally breaks. Hard and deep, he destroys my ass. I finally feel him cum. I'm to broken to even respond.

The second demon starts fucking my ass. I lean over the alter drooling. I have nothing left. my body is to sore and weak. I'm just a hole for their cum. That's all I need to be. As long as I get their cum.

They keep trading off fucking my ass. Load after load of cum fills me. My ass is stretched permanently. I'm just a fuck hole.

They finally finish using me and I collapse to the ground. I lay there, a broken shell of my former self. I know Abdiel has won. I'm just a cum slut. Use me however you want as long as I get cum it's worth it.

I feel hands grabbing me. They lift me and drag me out of the labyrinth back to Abdiel's throne room. I'm laid on the pillows at his feet. I look up to see Sierra sucking his cock.

"You enjoyed my labyrinth I see" he says with a laugh. "Sierra enjoyed it too. So much so that her mind broke while you were mid-way through."

Again, he laughs. I see Sierra. Her eyes vacant. Her mind gone. She's just a fuck doll now. Before I can react to this Abdiel pulls his cock from Sierra's mouth and cums all over my face. I collapse in orgasm.

"Your friends will be freed, I am a demon of my word, but you. You will be my cum slut. I will fill you with more cum than your body can hold."

He slides onto of me and shoves his cock in my mouth. Then he starts to cum. load after load is pumped down my throat. I swallow as much as I can. I want it all. I want as much as he can give. Give me your cum. Give me cum. cum. cum!

A bright light fills the chamber and Abdiel pulls his cock from my mouth. I look and see a female angel. I mean a real angel, wings and all. They start arguing but I could care less. I wrap my lips back around Abdiel cock and start sucking. I need more cum.

He puts his hand on my head and shoots a load of cum down my throat. I keep sucking. I want more. He pulls his cock out again and pushes me away. I look and see the angel reaching out to me. My friends are behind her, all except Sierra.

I turn away and go back to Abdiel. I start to suck his cock again. He has cum, the angel doesn't. The light fades from the room. Abdiel smiles down at me. He starts pumping load after load of cum down my throat. I kneel there happily swallowing every drop. He touches my forehead and I feel his mark on me.

He pulls out of my mouth and lays me on my back. I spread my legs for him. His cock fills my pussy and starts cumming. He fucks me and cums in me at the same time. My master is blessing my pussy just like he did my mouth. He touches the area just above my pussy and marks me.

He then pulls out, turns me around to all fours, and fucks my ass. His cock pushes his cum deep into my ass. Master is blessing my ass. He touches the small of my back and I feel his mark on me.

He pulls out and straightens me to my knees. "Lelu's curse prevents me from placing my final mark on you. However, while you are in my domain you are my cum slave."

I thank master for this honor. I promise him I'll be his perfect cum slave. He smiles at me."In my domain you are immortal, nothing may harm you. However, you will be hurt."

He snaps his fingers. I feel hands grab me. I look to see a group of vampires. I'm pulled into their embrace. Their fangs sink into me. My neck. My arms. My legs. My tits. My ass. My pussy.

"Your blood will never run out my cum slut." Abdiel tells me. "They will never stop sucking you."

I scream my thanks and my love for master through my orgasms. He comes over and puts his cock in my mouth and feeds me his cum.

Yes! This is what I am. This is what I was meant to be. A blood whore for vampires and my masters cum deposit. And it will never end! Oh, thank you master! Feed me your cum! Let your vampires feed off me! I am yours forever!