Fall of the Huntress Ch. 08

Story Info
We are many.
3.7k words
4.5
1.5k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Lacey, and I am a hunter. For the better part of two years, I've been trying to break a curse. Lelu, the god of the incubus, placed a curse on me that will eventually make me his sex slave.

My girlfriend Sierra, our lover Mercy, and I have found a way to break it. I need the cum of six Gods. I already have the cum of two Gods, but the next one may be difficult to get. The god who is many, Legion.

Not much is known about Legion. He can inhabit multiple bodies at once. He fought Jesus. That's about it. Thankfully Erebus, the God of shadows knows more about Legion.

It seems Erebus has taken a liking to me since I defeated him and took his cum. He has been helping Sierra, Mercy, and myself prepare for our battle with Legion.

Erebus has been teaching Mercy shadow magic. Added to her already immense powers she may be unstoppable now. For Sierra Erebus has mixed his shadow energy with her demonic energy. She has ascended to something more than a succubus.

He has also been fucking us nonstop. He wrapped Sierra in his shadow skin for nine days. The skin fucks her constantly. Her pussy, ass, and throat were pushed to their limit by Erebus cocks, and she surpassed them.

With Mercy it was shadow magic verse shadow magic. She's gotten a good grasp on it now. Though Mercy has been fucked senseless by Erebus shadow tentacles quite a bit. To be fair watching Mercy being fucked over and over by the shadow tentacles was quite erotic. Sierra and I enjoyed licking Mercy clean of the shadow cum.

As for me, I just ride Erebus cock for hours. He seems to like me being in control. I bounce on his cock making him cum deep in my pussy then suck him off so he cums on my face. Simple pleasures.

Hopefully our training will be enough for Legion. Through Erebus we learned that Legion absorbs souls through body and mind. When he is done shaping them, they truly are Legion. He then uses the bodies as a shield keeping himself safe.

They don't last long. Legion tricks his victims to a secluded beach between worlds. That is where he converts them to him. That is also where Sierra, Mercy, and I are. We need to get the cum from the true Legion.

About twenty people are on the beach with us. They are freaking out cause none of them know how they got here. A petite Japanese girl keeps asking what's going on. I try to calm her down when a glow appears from the water.

Legion raises above the water. A green glow surroundings him. "I am Legion. We are Legion."

Then Legions green energy shoots out hitting all of us in the chest. As I fall back from the shot, I feel someone catch me. It's the Japanese girl. She smiles at me as she holds me in her arms. A smile with fangs. Before I can react, she bites my neck.

I cum instantly. It feels so good her fangs sucking my blood. I grab her head pulling her closer. I want her to drain me.

She reaches down and starts to play with my nipple and clit. I moan as she brings me to another orgasm. She pulls her fangs from my neck and kisses me. I kiss her back tasting my blood on her lips.

I turn to face her and offer her my neck. She smiles and bites me again. My body shudders in pure ecstasy. She holds me tight to her, drinking deeply from me.

I than feel hands on my sides. The person behind me starts to run their tongue down my back. Slowly, tenderly, they lick down my body. I feel them get to my ass and slowly, teasingly, start to slide their tongue into my ass.

I cum as my body is drained of blood and my ass is fucked by a tongue. I moan and beg for more. Then the fangs leave my neck. My vampire queen kisses me again letting me taste my blood from her lips. I shudder in joy knowing that I am pleasing her.

She lays on her back and spreads her legs. Her pussy is perfect. Wet and tight with a patch of hair shaped like a heart. I bury my face in her perfection. She tastes sweeter than any pussy I've had before. I use my tongue and lips to make love to her pussy and clit. I want to please my queen. I want to worship her.

I feel the tongue resume its attack on my ass. Fingers enter my pussy and start to thrust. I moan into my queen's pussy as I cum. It feels so good to be. I could stay here forever making my queen cum all over my face as my pussy and ass are pleasured.

Then my queen pulls me up until I'm sitting on her face. Her tongue working my pussy. Sliding deep into me. I cum on her face as I buck. I scream my orgasm as I swear to serve her.

Then her fangs pierce my pussy. I cum again as she drinks from my pussy. Draining every drop of blood. I grab her head and pull her closer. I happily give myself to my queen.

As she drinks the last of my blood I collapse. She turns me onto my back. She positions her pussy over my mouth, just out of reach. With her claw she makes a small cut on her clit. The blood runs down her pussy as she lowers herself to my mouth.

I drink her blood and cum. I swallow every drop. I feel it burn in me. Changing me. Making me her vampire sex slave. My whole-body shakes as I am transformed. My queen has made me hers.

my queen helps me to my feet, and I finally see who was playing with my ass and pussy. A beautiful Latina. She's young, no older than twenty. I move to her, locking my eyes on hers. She tilts her head back, offering me her neck. I grant her wish and sink my fangs into her neck.

If I thought having my blood sucked was orgasmic, sucking blood was a million times more powerful. I cum with every drop I take. I feel myself getting powerful. This girls blood not only feeds me but makes me one with everything. And I want it all. I suck hard and fast taking all that she gives me. I feel the whole of her being flow into me with every drop I take.

Sadly, it ends. I have drained her dry. I lay her on the ground. My queen comes over and cradles her head. She presses her mouth to her tit that she has already cut. I watch as my victim drinks my queens' blood and joins our clan. We will serve our queen as her willing slaves. We will feed her our blood and our love.

This is wrong. How can I have been turned if Lelu's curse makes me immune. Then I remember what Erebus said. Legion corrupts both body and mind.

I open my eyes. I'm still on the beach. I'm still human. The green energy Legion hit me with is covering half my body. Green tentacles are fucking my pussy and ass. I reach down and pull the tentacles out of me. The green energy starts to dissipate.

I sit up to see everyone else in the same condition. All the women have tentacles fucking their pussies and asses. All the men have tentacles sucking their cocks.

I see the young Latina next to me. I grab the tentacles to pull them out of her when suddenly I'm in a gym. I see her laying on a bench. Her legs are in the air as a guy is pounding her pussy. Another guy has her head turned and is pumping her throat.

I move to over to her. I throw the guy fucking her mouth to the ground and look her in the eyes. "This isn't real." I tell her. "You have to wake up."

She locks eyes with me. I sense she recognizes me. She than grabs her neck. Then we are awake. I pull the tentacles from her as she backs away from me. I hold up my hands in a pacifying manor.

"You're a vampire. You drank my blood and made me your slave." she screams.

"No, I'm not. It was a fantasy meant to corrupt me. Just like the guys in the gym were meant to corrupt you." I tell her. "I'm Lacey."

"Maria" she responds.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I turn to see Mercy and Sierra.

"Good you got out. I thought I was going to have to go in and get you like I did Mercy." says Sierra.

"I was able to get out and then got Maria out." I respond. "Mercy see if your magic can stop these tentacles. Sierra see if you can get anyone else out. Maria stay with Mercy, she'll protect you."

"On it boss." Mercy says as she steps Infront of Maria.

I see Sierra grab the tentacle sucking off a guy. Her eyes go blank, and I know she's in. I look around and find the Japanese girl. I grab the tentacles.

I'm in a shrine. There is an alter in the center. The Japanese girl is laying on it. A group of people are around her chanting. As I approach her, I can see cum flow from her pussy.

I start to shake her. She looks at me and our eyes lock. Then the chanters throw cum onto us. I look up and get a load in my face. Shaking it off I turn her head towards me. We lock eyes again. "I know you." she says. "I fed off you and turned you into my slave."

Then we wake up. I pull the tentacles from her. "I'm Lacey. It's going to be okay."

"Jade." she says, looking down in embarrassment.

"It's okay." I reassure her. "It was just a fantasy."

I look towards Sierra. She's helping the guy up. I look at Mercy. I can see the strain on her face. She's using all her power. It's not enough. I can see the others being completely engulfed in Legion's energy. Then, as one, they all sit up and look at us. Their eyes are green. "Join us." they say in unison.

"Fuck that." the guy Sierra freed yells.

He then charges the bodies. He gets some good shots in before they swarm him. Sierra and myself join the fight trying to get him clear. I see him go down and a girl mounts him. He tries to shake her off but others hold him down so she can ride his cock.

I take two down before I'm hit by a wave of bodies. they drag me to the down onto of a guy. His cock slides into my pussy. I moan as he fills me. Before I can react a cock slides into my ass. Again, I moan as my wholes are stretched.

Both cocks start to cum and keep cumming. I feel my pussy and ass being filled. God, it feels good to have cum inside you. They start to pump into my wholes while still cumming. The feeling of having your pussy and ass fucked by cocks that are cumming is beyond words.

I see a third cock Infront of my face. A cock dripping cum. A cock dripping green cum. I start to struggle but I feel hands holding me in place. Then hands start to open my mouth. Before I can get loose the cock is shoved into my mouth. Then it starts to cum.

The taste is amazing. I want to swallow as much as I can. He starts to pump in and out of my mouth. I feel his cum being forced down my throat with each pump. I can feel the cum I can't swallow running down my chin. My pussy and ass are a cum covered mess.

A girl comes over and squirts green cum on us. It feels amazing having so much cum pumped in and on you. Is this what being a part of Legion is? Pure bliss all the time? She squirts on us again and I explode with my orgasm.

I go limp as the use my whole and body for a cum dump. I take pleasure out of my body taking all this wonderful green cum. So much is being pumped in me that my skin is starting to turn green. Just like theirs. Just like Legion.

No! He's trying to break me. I bite down on the cock in my mouth. They all scream in pain in unison. Good thing about a hive mind, hurt one and you hurt them all. I slam my head back into the one fucking my ass. I must have got a good hit in cause he falls away from me. I give the one I'm riding a few shots to the face. I than get up and look for my friends.

They are not hard to find. Maria is being sandwiched between to standing men. Her pussy and ass filled with their cocks. Their cum flowing from her holes and pooling on the ground under them.

Mercy is on riding a cock while another is titty fucking her. Two more take turns fucking her mouth. They have covered her face and chest in cum.

The guy Sierra saved is on his back. One girl is riding his cock. Hard and fast, she pounds herself on him. Another is riding his face. Both are squirting on him. To his credit he is trying to break free, but from that position there's not much he can do.

I see Jade on top of a guy. His cock deep in her ass. Another is kneeling in front of her with his cock in her pussy. A group of men surround them cumming all over her. She is being bukkaked and double penetrated at the same time. I can hear her squeal in pleasure.

I see Sierra being held upright. As a succubus Legions cum can't affect her. His power can. A whip of green energy lashes her body. Every hit leaves a green burn on her skin. Her tits and pussy are covered in green burns.

I head towards Mercy. I knock the guy titty fucking her out. I turn to one of the guys face fucking her but he's already on me. He cums right on my clit. I moan. He cums again on my clit and keeps cumming. I freeze from the pure pleasure of having my clit being cummed on. The other one that was face fucking Mercy comes up behind me. I feel him cumming on my ass. His hands grab my waist and I feel the tip of his cock start to push into my ass.

Then a shadow blast hits him and he goes flying. Mercy is up, having taken care of the one she was riding. I give a quick knee into the one cumming on my clit and he goes down.

I give Mercy a nod and we're off. She heads to Maria as I head towards the "guy". I give the girl riding his face a kick to the head. She goes down. I than punch the one riding him. Slowly he gets up. "Thanks, I'm Trevor."

"Lacey. Now help me save my friend."

He nods and we head off towards Sierra. I point to the ones holding her. Trevor heads that way as I go for the one with the whip.

She takes a shot at my head, but I duck just in time. I hit her at full speed and tackle her to the ground. A few punches and she's out. I turn to see Trevor has freed Sierra.

We rejoin Mercy who has gotten Maria and Jade free. Now it's time to take on Legion. He turns towards us and smiles. With a wave of his arm he releases his energy at us. Mercy jumps in front just in time to raise a shield and protect us. Legion laughs.

From behind me I feel hands grabbing me. I look back and see all his bodies are back up. The energy wasn't to stop us but revive them.

I see Jade being pulled onto her knees. A girl shoves her pussy in her face and starts squirting in her mouth.

Maria is thrown onto her back. Men surround her and start to cum all over her. She tries to struggle but a girl starts to rub her pussy against Maria's. I can see her squirting into Maria's pussy.

Mercy gets knocked into Trevor and they both go down. As Mercy tries to get off Trevor a hand puts his cock into her pussy. Then another cock slides into Mercy's ass.

A girl sits on Trevor face and feeds Mercy her tit.

Sierra is just getting gangbanged. I see her riding a cock while two are in her ass. Two cocks are also being forced down her throat.

As for me, I have a clear shot at Legion, so I take it. Sadly, Legion was expecting that. His green energy hits me square in the chest. I'm frozen in place by it. I feel hands on me. I'm flipped upside down and held there.

I feel a tongue start to lick my ass. I moan softly. Then a man comes up and starts to eat my pussy. I moan again. His cock starts to cum in my face. load after load of cum. I feel Legion's tentacles start to enter my pussy and ass, which are still being licked.

I moan again as the tentacles fill me. I open my mouth and start to suck the cock before me. I swallow the cum pouring from it. I feel fingers join the tentacles fucking my holes. My whole-body quivers as I cum.

"Break me Legion." I scream. "But you to do it not a vessel. I want you to take me."

I feel the tentacles leave my body. The two licking my holes back away. I'm turned right side up. Legion floats down to me. We lock eyes and he smiles. Then I'm pulled into him.

What looked like flesh was really closer to slime. It engulfs me. I am one with him. I see what he sees. I feel what he feels. Unlike Erebus' shadow skin this is a true bonding.

I feel the slime harden and enter my pussy. It fills me to my womb. It then starts to ripple. It feels like it's thrusting in as it's pulling out. Then I feel him start to cum in my pussy. The pure pleasure of his cum brings tears to my eyes.

I open my mouth to moan my pleasure, but he fills my mouth. Instead of hardening into a cock Legion fills my mouth with what feels like a nipple. He then starts to feed me his cum. I have no choice but to swallow. I would anyway, the taste is addictive.

I start to cum and cum hard. I feel Legion start to harden around my nipples. He starts to pull and squeeze them. It's like he's milking me. He then hardens around my clit. It feels like a tongue flicking my clit at high speed.

I than feel him harden and enter my ass. Slowly he slides deeper and deeper into my ass. Then Legion starts to fill my ass with his cum. My body shakes with orgasm.

Legion than starts to harden the slime around my ears. I feel my ears fill up. He then sends a pulse of his energy through the slime. My mind goes blank and my orgasm intensifies. It takes me a minute to recover. Then he does it again.

Over and over he blasts my mind with his energy. Each time my orgasm increases a hundred-fold. He's trying to erase my mind and make me his mindless puppet. A bimbo to be used for his pleasure.

I feel my mind emptying. More and more of me is being replaced by Legion. What's worse is that he is taking what I lose into himself. Every memory, every thought of mine is his. We are becoming one.

Legion pumps more cum into my body. Every drop makes it easier for him to take my mind. He starts to spray cum on my nipples and clit adding to my conversation. I have no power left to fight him with. We are in orgasmic bliss. We are cumming in my pussy, ass, and mouth. We are sending energy into our mind wiping it way. We are Legion.

I feel hands grab me and pull me from Legion. I look and see Sierra and Trevor freeing me. Mercy is blasting Legion with her shadow magic. I look back to see Legion being knocked further and further away from us. I try to go to him, and Trevor stops me.

"Lay her down quickly." Sierra tells Trevor.

He lays me on the sand. I try to fight but I'm too weak. Sierra puts her face to my pussy and starts to suck Legions cum out of me. I moan happily as she does. She sucks every drop out of my pussy. She than comes and kisses me, feeding me Legions cum.

I feel the power wash over me. My mind clears and I'm myself again. I get to my feet ready to help fight Legion. "Mercy it's time to go." I tell her.

She gives me a nod and starts to open a portal. Sierra and I square up on Legion. He keeps his distance. Mercy's shadow blasts seem to have weakened him.

"We will remember. We will never forget. We will have revenge." Legion threatens.

I keep my eyes on him as we go through the portal. Sadly, I know this is not over. But for today, we've survived, and made new friends.