Fall of the Star Sentinels Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" Envy whispered from behind her. "Is it everything you dreamed of?"

For the first time, Nea turned to face the demon that had brought her here. Its inhumanity was obvious. The demon was distinctly feminine in form, but with jade, reptilian scales covering much of its body. Its four eyes were long, thin slits that eyed Nea with malicious relish. Above its waist, its shape was almost human, but instead of legs it simply had a long, thick, serpentine tail that it could slither around on. Nea should have been horrified by the sight of the demon, as an enemy of the Star Sentinels, but instead, she found it just as beautiful and awe-inspiring as it had made her.

"It's... magnificent," Nea breathed, her voice tinged with lust and arousal. Every nerve-ending in her new body was desperately sensitive, and alight with warm pleasure. "I'm magnificent."

"Yes, you are," Envy purred. "I'm so pleased you decided to accept my gift."

"Thank you," Nea said, a wicked, lopsided smile forming on her face. "I can't believe I hesitated." She was starting to rethink everything now. It was like her world had been turned upside down. Old ideas, old preconceptions seemed obsolete and easy to discard. Why should she fight this demon? This beautiful creature, that had given her everything she'd ever wanted? What was so wrong about signing her soul away, if it felt so good? She was a magical girl. So what? What had that ever done for her? For that matter, what had her teammates ever done for her? Pushed her around and looked down on her - that was it. Things would be different from now on. Of that, Nea was certain.

"You're so welcome." Envy giggled. "Now, tell me. Is that enough for you? Are you content? Or..."

"No," Nea answered instantly. Envy's corruption had taken root deep into her soul now. It would never be enough. "More."

"That's my girl!" Envy grinned, showing wicked-sharp teeth. It gestured around, at the statues all around it. "Take whatever you want."

Nea didn't hesitate. She immediately walked over to the nearest statue and reached out to it, draining the energy within. It came easier, now that she'd already accepted Envy's offer. Having already transformed so much, the changes were less profound, but still noticeable. Draining the statue made her taller, stronger, more perfect. She could always become perfect. It would never quite be enough, she knew. Not even if she took whatever she wanted from every single statue in the vast cavern. As soon as the statue in front of her started to crumble, she abandoned it and moved on to the next, eager to take whatever she could. Each one made her better, and deepened her demon-fueled corruption - but Nea no longer cared. Why should she care about the state of her soul, when her body looked and felt so good? She barely even noticed that signs of her corruption were starting to show through in her physical form. Her eyes were tinged with an unnatural, emerald glow, and a few tiny, horn-like scales had emerged from her skin on her brow. Her tongue had become unnaturally long. Most of all, though, her body had become obscenely overspecialized. Her tits now jutted so far out of her chest that they were constantly threatening to rip her blouse open, which had stretched to the point it was now perilously low-cut. The sleeves of her top had shortened and her midriff was now exposed, leaving her showing much more skin. On her stomach, an intricate, heart-shaped glyph was now visible, tattooed on her skin and making her as one of Envy's playthings. Her thigh-highs had morphed into stockings that clung suggestively to her perfectly-toned yet luxuriously soft thighs. And perhaps most noticeably, her miniskirt had become so short that it failed to completely cover how now-huge, wide, perfectly pear-shaped ass. She looked shamelessly slutty, and just as corrupted on the outside as she was within.

After devouring a few more statues, the urgent need for more that Nea felt diminished slightly. She was able to slow down, and enjoy what she'd become. She no longer looked particularly like Akemi, or her old self. She was more like a twisted parody of what a Star Sentinel was supposed to be, her old uniform still recognizable despite how perverse and how slutty her form had become. Nea's mind had now completely fogged over with deliciously hedonistic, self-indulgent pleasure. She was fully aware of what had become of her. Of what she'd done to herself. She'd surrendered to the demon she was supposed to be fighting. Her soul was now twisted beyond recognition, making her desires dark and evil and leaving her unable to resist any temptation placed in her path. She didn't feel even the slightest shred of guilt.

"Look at you now!" Envy cried out, ecstatic in victory. "Look at what you've become. So perfect. Now, enjoy it! Enjoy the way it feels."

Once again, the demon reached out to her. This time, though, it slithered close, placing its hands on Nea's body in an intimate caress. Nea shivered at the way its touch felt on her new, hyper-sensitive form. Envy placed one hand on her stomach, and slowly trailed its talons across her skin as it ran its hand up her shirt, eliciting little gasps from the corrupted magical girl as its razor-sharp claws left trails along her skin. The other hand gripped her hips possessively, pulling Nea further into the serpentine demon's coils.

"This new body deserves to be worshiped," the demon crooned. "Adored. Loved. All your friends will know your new beauty. They will long for you, as you longed for them."

"Yes," Nea moaned, caught up in the fantasies Envy was offering her. Akemi, Lian, Riley, and all the others, caught up in lust for her body. The mental image was as intoxicating as any drug. She imagined lording her new power over them, drawing twisted enjoyment from their weakness. Maybe Envy could even teach her to drain their energy and beauty the way she'd drained the statues. Part of Nea liked that idea very much.

"You'll crush them," Envy whispered. Now, its hand was making its way up her skirt, teasing closer and closer to her most sensitive places. "Conquer them. Leave them begging and whimpering for your touch. You'll be their idol. All will envy you, Nea."

"Fuck," Nea breathed. The way Envy was touching her was driving her crazy. She didn't resist or reciprocate, she simply allowed Envy to toy with her new body, the serpent demon's expert fingers playing her like a musical instrument. "Yes. Yes, I need it."

"You need it," Envy repeated. "And you'll have it. Every. Little. Piece. I can give you everything. I've already given you so much. Just bind yourself to me, for forever more, and it will all be yours."

"I... I am yours!" Nea screamed. As she swore her soul away, once and for all, the demonic glyph on her stomach glowed and burned with sorcerous light, imprinting itself deep on her body and becoming utterly permanent. It was an irrevocable mark of her fall. Nea felt it too, every cell in her body singing with ecstasy as her new, demonic mistress claimed ownership of every little part of her. Nea would have done anything, if only it had made Envy keep pleasuring her. Envy's hands felt so good on her body. She couldn't even begin to imagine how mind-blowing the demon's long, serpentine tongue would feel if she made full use of it. Not that she could last long enough for that. Already, just from a few touches and caresses, she was about to cum.

But before she could, Envy pulled back. Nea whimpered longingly, pouting and begging for more pleasure with her wide, pretty eyes. She never wanted any of her desires to be denied ever again. Envy knew exactly what she wanted, and wagged a taloned finger teasingly.

"Soon," the demon told her. "Soon. But now, it's time to go and see your friend."


12