All Comments on 'Fall of the Star Sentinels Ch. 03'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ModsognirModsognirover 3 years ago

Very good, thank you for continueing this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gluttony and sloth

I'm waiting with bated breath for the sin of being fat. How many buckets of fried chicken is she going to eat, and how many chins is she going to get???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another brilliant chapter

So glad you are still writing these. Can't wait to see what happens after all of them fall

CrepeCrepeabout 3 years ago

I wanted to hold up with commenting until all chapters are posted but with sloth posted I can't wait any longer.

This one is definitely the best as far as demonic corruption goes. Kind and gentle girl is tempted into giving into darker emotions and urges and ends up distorted as wrathful and aggresive demon with a desire to dominate. Physical transformation was also lovely - petite girl who doesn't have much to do with physical combat turns into brawling, feral demon with claws and powerful body. Also Mary dominating and raping the demon who transformed her was like a cherry on cake! I really enjoyed that. I mean i didn't understand in previous stories why heroines who are consumed by evil have to become submissive and obedient to the demon who corrupted them. If you are consumed by greed then do what you want and take everything you want! Why work for demon who made you fall? If you are consumed by envy then why not envy the power of demon who corrupted you? And so on...

One of the unexpected things what that even though Mary was the one dominating and raping it was Wrath who became futanari...

Sins of Sloth and Gluttony are kinda hard to erotically depict as evil (unless you have a thing for Vore and go for cannibalism:S )but pride, arrogance has some potential, like SM, domination? Not to mention Lust itself XD I look forward to the last 2 sins!

Also wanted to say that I loved addition of TSF for boyfriend of heroine! Though I wish he endured a bit longer... I mean he was love interest of the heroine. It's kinda lame losing so fast... And it's also fun to see someone desperately resist corruption!

Ugh, I wrote too much. Sorry if I was annoying

StrappingManStrappingManabout 3 years ago

I was worried about the ending with wrath. Let's just say you wrote it marvelously.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Wow, from goody two shoes to she-demon in one giant leap. Another truly enthralling chapter. I look forward to seeing how you top this. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...