Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature reached down again and hung me as she had before but this time, I was facing her as she did it. Looking into the eager and violent eyes of the face framed in red hair, I quickly diverted my gaze to her other face. Tears ran from the lower eyes of that face and both eyes held sorrow and what even appeared to be regret.

Again, a memory stirred from somewhere I couldn't place. Something about the creature before me was too familiar to ignore. It wasn't until she moved away and took up her whips that I remembered. I saw her green eyes narrow angrily as she noticed my recognition, quickly spurring her arms into motion. As the whips sliced open the skin on my breasts and stomach, causing more pain than almost anything I had yet experienced, I violently clung to that memory. I would not let her drive it from my mind even as she drove all other thoughts from my mind.

Slowly, as the pain ebbed and I was left alone again, I took stock of my body. This time, I had been left hanging from the ceiling and my shoulders were both dislocated. I felt weak and disoriented. Every inch of my body was on fire and I could feel the tickle of blood running down every inch of my flesh. As I opened my eyes, I realized that the torches were burning. I tried to lift my head but it only shot fresh pain through my shoulders and back.

From where my head hung, I could see the flesh of my breasts and stomach covered in blood and open wounds. My legs had begun to heal in most places but there were a few fresh wounds where I could see and I could feel others all over the rest of my body.

I felt all of these new wounds with a detachment that surprised me. I could feel the pain but it was almost intellectual rather than physical. I tried to remember a time when I wasn't in constant pain when the memory that I had been searching for resurfaced as it just before my latest torture.

I remembered.

The shock of the memory was like a slap in the face. A choked sob escaped my throat as my memory revealed the identities of both my tormentors. The revelation stripped my last bit of resistance.

I was in shock when she stepped into view as the six armed creature who had been torturing me. Her hands were empty as she walked towards me and all I could do was stare. I could see in her faces that she knew I recognized her. The face with green and blue eyes stared back at me with a bemused expression while the other shed tears of understanding. As she reached up to remove my wrist shackles, her other four arms set my shoulders and held me to keep me from collapsing.

"Raena...?" Her name slipped from my lips, almost a question as I stared at the grotesque figure before me. The face framed by red hair smiled evilly while the other nodded solemnly. I wasn't sure if Raena was only the face with blue and blue eyes or the whole creature but right then, I didn't care. As soon as my arms were free, I wrapped them around her and held her tightly. The pain in them, and in the rest of my body, didn't matter. I didn't care that she had become a demon, or what she looked like, or even what she had done to me. She had once been my oldest and dearest friend and I had finally found her.

I felt four of her arms embrace me briefly and reveled in the sensation until she jerked away, pushing me to the ground. I looked up with tears in my eyes at the anguished look on the face with blue and blue eyes and then at the look of fury on the face with blue and green eyes. The red hair looked like fire around smoldering green eyes that bored into me and furious blue eyes that were staring at her other face with contempt. Her mouth was shaped into a snarl that exposed sharp, elongated fangs that glinted in the firelight.

"Gemini does not like to be pitied, Lara." Lilith's lilting, immature voice was soft but firm as she spoke from the ornate throne at the other side of the room. "She may show her sorrow at the circumstances of your reunion on one face but do not ignore the resentment or contempt she bears you and your sisters for abandoning her, which is clearly visible on the other."

"But I—"

"You may not have been there when it happened," she said. "But I was." While her black haired face continued to stare at me with sorrow, the redhead face turned sharply to look at Lilith with surprise and anger in her four eyes.

"Master—"

"Do not question me, Gemini."

"Yes, Master." She spoke softly as she turned her other face back to me with a look of utter hatred.

"Part of Gemini does not wish me to tell you what I am about to. That part will resent you more for knowing." I couldn't even look at her as she spoke. "When she Fell, three of her sisters, also yours, saw and went to help her. When they came near, they were repulsed by the absence of light within her. They shunned her and tormented her until I intervened and brought her here. She was so torn by the experience that she began to develop the body that you see before you. Nothing caused her such pain as the torment she suffered from her own sisters. She was the first demon admitted to my order, an order you now find yourself joining. She has converted every one of the others, a duty that she greatly enjoyed until you came along."

I stared at her with wide eyes, not knowing what to think. She stared back, one face full of sorrow, the other full of fury and resentment. The tears that had been flowing down my face since I arrived began clouding my vision and I reached up to wipe them away. When I did, I felt a hard slap against my face that threw me down to the floor.

"Don't you DARE pity me!" It was the first time I had heard Rae— Gemini's voice and it was harsh and angry. The strike was so fast and hard that I tasted blood on my lips.

"Gemini, please leave us." Immediately the hatch screamed open and slammed shut. I knew that she had left Lilith to speak with me alone, which frightened me more than anything I had felt yet.

I knew who Lilith was and I knew what she meant by "her order." She was created to be Adam's wife but refused and was banished to hell. Some say that her refusal was because she did not want to be subjugated by any man. Others say that she just didn't want anyone, even her creator, telling her what to do. Either way, her selfish act and subsequent corruption of Cain transformed her into the first succubus.

"You know," Lilith said after R— Gemini left. "She still cares for you. When you fell, she was excited to see you but reluctant to train you. She didn't want you to know who she was. She actually begged me not to tell you. Of course, you figured it out and now she's furious at herself and at you for your reaction."

"But I... It wasn't pity. I was just glad to see her."

"Are you now?" She spoke in her lilting, adolescent voice, raising an eyebrow. "It didn't look like that to us. Are you certain there is no pity for her in your heart? She is, after all, a grotesque demon who was nearly split in two when she Fell. You're not revolted, even a little by her appearance?"

"No! I mean... At first, yes but..."

"But what? We both saw how you looked at her when she moved you to the tower. And I understand how it feels to see her for the first time, but that doesn't change how you feel. You are repulsed by her appearance and wish that the two of you could be redeemed and flying free and joyously together with your sisters, don't you? There's no shame in admitting it."

"But it's not true! I mean, it was at first but not now!"

"No? Then what do you feel?

"I... I just... I've missed her!"

"That's it? Be honest."

"Of course I wish I were still in heaven! Don't you? The absence of His love and light makes me feel cold and alone! But I'll never feel that again and now I found someone that I care about here with me." I began to sob softly and hardly noticed her stand up and move towards me.

"Lara," she said softly. "We are as much a part of His plan as the angels. There was no war between heaven and hell. Lucifer did not revolt as so many angels believe. We are merely opposites, which is why we cannot stand to be around each other. Your Fall was not punishment for a sin, but a physical change that simply reflected a change in your duties. Angels are the light and joy in the world but what is light without shadow? We can also cause joy as angels can cause suffering to those who deserve it. It is simply how we carry out our duties."

I gazed at her, shock and disbelief obvious on my face. The idea that demons weren't simply evil, selfish creatures seemed impossible. I didn't know how to react and so I just sat there, stunned.

"Think on what I have told you." With that, she left. The sound of the iron hatch slamming rang heavily in my ears.

I have sat for a long while thinking on what she told me. There is a part of me that doesn't want to believe it but I can't believe that helping Jacob was wrong either. If I choose to accept what Lilith said as truth, I will become like them, forever banished from Heaven, no matter the reason. If I do not, I am still banished from heaven. If I refuse to believe her, I have to believe that He has forsaken me and is punishing me for committing a terrible sin. If I believe her, I'm simply doing His will in a different way. I don't know what to believe but I am certain that they will come for me soon.

The click of the latch and creak of iron hinges startled me out of my thoughts. I had come to a decision and I am certain that she could sense it. Lilith, in her faux-adolescent guise entered ahead of...Gemini.

I knew that everything that they had done to me was necessary to make me one of them. They had to break my spirit to make me believe. They had to convince me that everything that I had ever thought was wrong. I had to be able to let go of the light and embrace the darkness or I would be little more than human.

Over the time that they had left me, my wounds had healed to scars and most of the pain had left my body. Even the steel bands that held the spikes in my wings had fallen off of their own accord when Lilith left me to think.

I stood up and walked to them in the center of the cell. I looked apprehensively at Gemini and saw the open contempt on one face and forced neutrality on the other. I looked down at Lilith, who stood only a head shorter than me but was dwarfed by Gemini, standing nearly two feet taller.

"My lady," I spoke softly to Lilith as I bowed my head.

"Kneel."

I quickly obeyed the harsh command issued from Gemini and went to my knees before Lilith.

"You are now one of our sisters," she said. "I am your queen. Gemini will be your teacher. Gemini, her shackle."

Gemini knelt and inserted the small gold stick into the hole on my shackle, popping it open. She stood quickly and moved back to stand behind and to the right of Lilith.

"You will remain here until your training is complete. I will see you again when Gemini presents you to the host of your sisters." With that, she left us alone.

"Get up."

Again, I complied quickly to Gemini's rough instruction. She moved towards me slowly, both of her faces scrutinizing mine. She must have been pleased with what she saw because her angrier face did not hold the contempt that I was accustomed to seeing. Her other face was also completely neutral. I could tell that she was hiding emotion but I was uncertain what that emotion was. I think she could tell that I was no longer unhappy with my fate. There was no pity or regret in my eyes because I felt none. I was still uncertain until I saw the smile begin to show on her kinder face.

"I missed you," I said cautiously.

"I missed you too." The words came from her kinder face. Her voice was soft and beautiful with a husky quality to it. I realized that the voice from her other face was the same only in a different tone. When her kind face spoke, both of its eyes on me, I noticed the other face scowl and look at it with the blue set of eyes.

We gazed at each other for a while as I got used to reading her faces. Seeing her emotions spread over two faces with four sets of eyes was difficult at first. It made her seem to have two split personalities. After gazing at her and seeing the play of emotions across both faces, I realized that the two faces were the two opposite aspects of her personality and were completely linked to only one mind. She later explained that it was like looking at yourself in the mirror but able to make two different expressions at the same time.

I was surprised when she moved away slowly and went across the room to the large chest that I had previously been unable to reach. She opened it easily and reached in, producing a basin that appeared to be full of steaming water. She placed it before me, indicating the cloth floating in the water. I reached in and felt the warm water flow through my fingers as I grasped the cloth. It actually smelled like lavender and felt smooth, like there was some kind of oil mixed with it.

When the warm, wet cloth touched my face, the sensation was wonderful. I could feel the grime of my imprisonment wash away easily. The feeling was so wonderful that I lost myself and dunked my whole head in. When I came back up for air, I could hear Gemini laughing from both of her faces and immediately broke out in laughter as well.

I was free! I no longer felt the restraints on my wings or ankle and was finally able to bathe! The basin looked large enough to climb into so I tried and realized that I fit perfectly. The filth and blood that covered my body quickly disappeared, leaving my flesh clean and fresh. I was disturbed by the scars that covered me but nothing could dampen my mood. I was warm, clean and free!

I felt hands on my wings and realized that Gemini was washing my wings while I soaked in the basin. Her hands felt wonderful on my feathers and I realized that my wings no longer throbbed with pain or felt heavy at all. Carefully, I stretched them and felt the wonderful feeling of having them fully extended after being held closed for so long. They had continued to darken since I had been able to see them and their dark gray color was distressing, but they were open, clean, and completely without pain.

When she moved back around front and reached her hand out, both of her faces held smiles. The face with blue and green eyes was full of mischievous innuendo while the other was bright with pleasure. She pulled me to her, embracing me with all six arms.

In her embrace, I felt a joy that I didn't think I would ever feel again. I also began feeling a tingling sensation from deep within me. While I had been focusing on her face moments before, I could now feel her strange body pressing against me.

It was difficult to believe that I had found my dearest friend after all of these centuries. Strangely, I was becoming accustomed to her new appearance and name much more quickly than I would have imagined. As she held me, the two of her heads on either side of mine and her six arms holding me tightly and stroking my hair, I felt whole again. I began to wonder if this is how humans felt when they were in love just before something started to brush against my thigh.

I pulled back enough to notice one of her phalluses beginning to harden against my inner thigh. Her blue and blue eyed face gave me an almost embarrassed look while her other face held a very naughty, mischievous smile. I felt a shiver run down my spine as her member continued to grow, curving ever closer to my core.

When our most intimate parts finally met, caressing each other softly, I couldn't stop the soft moan that escaped my lips. I was overwhelmed when she leaned in closer, her two sets of blue eyes gazing into mine. When we kissed, it was soft and sweet, our lips and tongues slowly caressing each other. When I felt her other face move in and begin to nibble my right ear, my knees went weak.

While two of her hands caressed my hair, face and neck, the other four were exploring my body. The feeling of so many hands on me while two very rigid members were caressing my core was indescribably exciting.

I could feel her excitement and anticipation but was completely unprepared when the soft, gentle kisses of one mouth were replaced by the passionate, insistent kisses of the other. It was truly like kissing two different people. I nearly collapsed when I felt the fire in those kisses and she began to support my entire weight as her other mouth trailed from my left ear down to my neck.

Completely overwhelmed with sensation, I nearly fainted when she lifted me and the head of a phallus parted my nether lips. I was already slick with desire and she slid in easily. I could feel her second member sliding along my bottom as she entered me. The feel of that rigid flesh sliding past my anus was shockingly even more arousing.

When I felt her lowest set of hands grip my bottom tightly, I lifted my legs, wrapping them around her waist. I was beginning to feel stretched and full as she continued to enter me. I had not realized how large she got but the sensation was almost more than I could bear. When she was finally in as much as I could accommodate, I felt filled completely. As she began to slowly thrust in and out of me, I couldn't help moaning into her mouth.

I climaxed almost immediately. My entire body exploded with sensation. The feel of her lips on my left ear and the right side of my neck at the same time was amazing. The nipples on her two middle breasts pressed into my own, exciting me even more. While the two lowest hands continued to hold my bottom, supporting my weight, she was caressing my back and sides with her four other hands.

With one of her impressive members inside of me and the other rubbing along my anus, I climaxed again after only a few short moments. Both orgasms tore ragged screams from my throat as my body convulsed powerfully, leaving me breathless and trembling.

When I finally caught my breath, I felt her lift me up enough to trail both her mouths down to my chest, each one taking a breast to kiss and nibble. When they simultaneously sucked both of my nipples into them and began working their tongues while continuing to suck and nibble, I almost came again. Feeling the head of her other member pressing against my anus finished me.

While I climaxed a fourth time, I felt the head of her second phallus, slick with my juices, stretch my anus enough to enter. The feeling was a mixture of pain and pleasure, turning the volume of my orgasm up tenfold. The pain felt so mild after what I had become used to, it only made the pleasure that much more pronounced. I had never imagined that so much pleasure was possible.

I could feel her two members sliding inside of me, filling me in ways I cannot describe. When she began thrusting again, I felt like I was climaxing continuously. I could feel her hands and mouths caressing every inch that they could find, holding me so that she could again take my nipples into her mouths while thrusting her hefty members into my two openings.

I don't remember exactly when it happened but the pleasure was so overwhelming that the next thing I do remember was lying on the stone floor gazing up into four sets of eyes that held emotions ranging from amusement to affection.

She was lying next to me, supporting herself on one arm while three caressed my body and two others stroked her two throbbing members. She leaned down to kiss me softly and nibble my ear as I reached over and began squeezing and caressing her large, full sac. Her four balls were large and round, heavy in my hands and full of her seed.

I wanted to taste her so I kissed my way down between her necks to the middle two breasts, licking and sucking each nipple until I had tasted all four. Slowly she rolled onto her back, tucking her wings underneath her. When I finally came to her members, I took the first into my mouth while I worked the shaft of the other with my hand. I could hear her moans and panting getting louder and more insistent when I tasted the first drop of her seed.