Fallen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The taste was amazing. It was warm, sweet, and creamy as it began to drizzle out of the tip. I switched my mouth and hand, finding the same sweet, hot cream oozing out of the other head.

It took almost no time before I heard her moan out that she was about to come. I hardly moved my head back and opened my mouth before the first stream erupted out of her upper phallus. Half of it hit my mouth while the rest landed on the side of my face. The second stream exploded from the lower member and completely filled my mouth. The sweet, creamy taste was even better than the small amount I tasted before her orgasm so I swallowed what was in my mouth and opened up for more. Before I managed to swallow what I had, I was hit in the mouth and face by two more large jets of her seed, completely coating my mouth and chin. When I opened back up, four more massive shots filled my mouth completely and continued to coat my face. I almost couldn't breathe from the sheer volume of her orgasm. It felt like I was swallowing gallons of her seed and even then, at least half of it went on my face.

When her orgasm finally ended, I managed to drink maybe half of her delicious cum and was covered in the rest of it. Neither of us could move after the experience and simply lay there holding each other and licking at the cum which covered us both. I didn't care that I wasn't an angel anymore. I didn't care about the torture or even what my future would hold. I was finally happy again and I would do whatever I had to in order to keep it.

After a little while, Gemini rose helping me to my feet as well. She led me back to the basin by the hand, grasping the cloth with one of her others. She knelt by the basin with me and began to wash what was left of her seed from my face. Noticing another cloth, I grasped it and began to clean her members and the heavy sac hanging below them. I cleaned her stomach and chest just as she finished my face and neck. I felt wonderfully refreshed and clean when we were finally done. Whatever was in the water was still wonderfully warm and smelling of lavender.

When she was finished, she rose, taking the basin with her back to the chest and placing it inside, closing it. When she returned, she began to teach me about my new life. She told me that my energy would no longer come from heaven and my body would continue to fade as what was left of my heavenly energy was used up. My wings were an indicator of that loss. When they went completely black, I would have to find another source of power or fade out of existence.

She explained how we could not use heaven's power but still had work that we must do. Our existence depended on taking the life force from humans who had no place in heaven. Men and women who do evil cannot be allowed to continue existing, doing harm to those who live good lives. It is our task to eliminate them, using their energy to continue our existence.

Our role, that of incubi, is to use sex to absorb that energy. I understood why we had to do what we did, and I also knew that I would enjoy the how but I was a little uncomfortable with the idea that, instead of saving humans and reveling in their joy, I would be condemning them.

She laughed when I said that and asked what I would have done to the men who killed and raped Jacob's wife if I had been allowed to intervene. The look I got in my eyes must have told her exactly what I was thinking because her blue and green eyed face erupted in laughter.

She went back to the chest and produced beautiful green and white cloth that seemed to shimmer in a way that I had never seen before. I was amazed at how quickly her six arms helped me into the strange garment. It turned out to be very comfortable and the fabric was softer than I believed cloth could be. It was surprisingly light and airy, permitting the cold wind to flow through easily. When she grasped me and turned me around, I was surprised to see a mirror standing up in the middle of the room. What I saw there surprised me even more.

The garments were strange, not fitting any fashion that I remembered. They consisted of a nearly form fitting jade tunic that fell to my ankles and a large, white sheet that wrapped around me from one shoulder and also fell to my ankles. I could see the stiff nipple and outline of one breast clearly while the other was more modestly covered. The image was both modest and sensual, the fabric, which I learned was called silk, hugged my body like no other cloth that I had seen.

After helping me into the outfit, she began to change and quickly held the form of two identical beautiful human women. Her small, lithe bodies were sensual and alluring, with pert, round breasts and gracefully curved hips. Her faces were refined and beautiful, with high cheek bones and sharp features. Black hair cascaded down her backs in silky waves. Covering her svelte curves from neck to ankles were garments similar to the flowing fabric that I wore only hers were indigo where mine was green.

When she walked towards me and placed a hand on my shoulder, I felt a flow of energy into my body and began to shiver as I felt my own change. When it was over, my wings were gone and my flesh was clear of any scars. I felt something else change and realized that we had transported to a place that made me feel instantly weaker.

"You have almost no energy left and need to take a human. If you don't, you won't last more than a few more days." As one of her two bodies spoke, they led me from the room where we found ourselves out into a much larger marble room with a fountain in the middle. There were men in the room dressed in only a cloth around their loins, some of which wearing less and in the embrace of women who had been dressed similar to us but were in varying states of undress. Though the architecture and language was strange to me, I immediately recognized that we were in a brothel.

We stood in the corner for a few moments, looking out at the people arrayed in various stages of copulation and I was immediately embarrassed to be there. I still wasn't comfortable with sex and tried to slip back into the room that we came from.

"Relax," one of her forms whispered in my ear. "They won't notice us until we want them to. They're too preoccupied. This time, I'll pick your target. Next time, I'll teach you to find your own. Now, go to that one in the corner and take him."

I looked where she pointed and saw a man who seemed somehow darker than the others. It was as though, where everyone else seemed to almost glow red, his glow was almost black. I knew immediately what she meant by learning to find my own. It seemed so simple, I wondered why she didn't just tell me.

As I moved towards him, the color that I was seeing around each of the humans began to fade. After only a few moments, I couldn't see any glow at all and guessed that she assumed that I didn't have the energy to see it when we first got there.

When I reached him, he looked up at me and said something that I didn't understand. When I looked confused, he looked me up and down and simply uncovered his small, flaccid penis. I reached out to it and felt it stir in my hands as I grasped it. He gave me a pointed look before reaching out to press on my shoulders making it obvious what he wanted.

I knelt in front of him and took him into my mouth, feeling his member harden between my lips. The flesh was salty and almost bitter but for some reason, I enjoyed what I was doing. I could feel his hand grip my hair tightly and begin forcing my head to move faster. He was very insistent and I got the feeling that he wanted me to work him fast and hard. I reached out and began massaging his balls while working his shaft with my other hand when it wasn't engulfed by my mouth.

He seemed to like it when I swirled my tongue around the tip so I did that frequently while using my hands faster and faster. I frequently swallowed him to the hilt before just sucking as hard and fast as I could, moving my hands out of the way. I could feel that he was just about ready and the bitter, salty taste of his semen began to trickle into my mouth.

When he erupted, I felt something a new and amazing sensation. Something was flowing into me with his sperm and I couldn't stop drinking it all in. I could feel the darkness in his soul and see the evils that he had done. I saw the murders that he had committed for money and the extortion of honest people. I felt the satisfaction he felt with the fear he inspired in others. Sending his soul to Hell certainly made me feel better about my fate.

When his cum stopped shooting into my mouth, I could still feel his essence flowing into me as I continued to suck. It was like pure energy and all I wanted was to take every drop from him. I felt him stop spasming moments before the energy ceased to flow.

I rose to my feet and wiped the side of my mouth as I gazed down to the limp form of the man I had just drained and wondered what would happen to him. I walked back towards the door where we entered imagining some woman finding him and screaming. The thought brought a smile to my face.

As I walked, I realized that I could see the color surrounding the humans again. I could also feel the energy that I had just taken and my entire body felt strong and light in a way I hadn't felt in a long time.

Back in the tower, Gemini transformed back into her other form and began to show me how to use the energy that I had taken from the man in the brothel, which she called a bath house. She told me that, once I picked a demonic form, I could maintain that form without using any energy but until then, I would have to deplete energy to maintain a form or revert to my original, angelic form. She also told me that I could choose any form or name that I liked. I learned how to shape-shift again, how to teleport, and especially, better ways to take the energy from others. We spent many hours practicing those techniques.

Over the time I spent getting reacquainted with Gemini, I finally worked up the courage to ask her why she chose to shape herself the way she was. We were lying together after practicing some of the more difficult techniques and were still in our shape-shifted forms.

"Honestly," she said after a long moment, "I didn't really choose it. When I Fell, I was the first angel to become an incubus and Lilith was, of course, different." After another long pause, she continued. "My true form is a little... unusual."

She looked at me with all four eyes and I saw something unsettling in her faces. The green and blue eyed face held defiance while the other held sadness. While we lay there, I felt her begin to shift and her body began to completely change shape. She rose slowly and what I saw changed my existence.

Her body began to widen and I watched as her upper torso divided into two. Two of her arms began to mold back into her body while her legs began to change. Her prodigious members shrank while her legs divided into two. I watched as she shrank slowly and widened until two identical women were standing before me.

I couldn't control the shock on my face as I gazed at the two demons before me. Each had jet black hair and gray eyes that gazed at me intensely. Their bodies were small and curvaceous with slim hips and perky, round breasts. They were identical in every way and looked like two perfect demons except for one glaring flaw; they each had only one wing.

"This is what I looked like when I Fell," they said together. They looked exactly like the angel that I had known so long ago. It was painful to see her like that but I couldn't let her see pity on my face. I managed to collect my senses enough to ask a question and not sound heartbroken.

"What is it like?"

"I am one mind in two bodies." The chorus of their voices would have torn at my heart if they hadn't been smiling. "Learning to control them separately was difficult but has proven to be a blessing rather than a curse. I can take shapes that no other demon can effectively control and truly experience things from two separate perspectives. It is, of course, why I chose to adopt the form that I normally wear. After learning to move with eight limbs and live in two heads, I didn't want to give it up."

The pleasure in her voice made my sorrow melt away so that my smile was genuine while I watched her transform back into her more usual form. I could tell that seeing the world in a way that was so different gave her experiences that no other soul could understand and, rather than make her feel like a tragic outcast, she felt gifted and unique. I was honestly happy for her but still curious about a few things.

"Why did you choose to wear horns and have a tail... and, um... what about the, uh..." I couldn't even bring myself to finish. When she laughed good-naturedly at my shyness, I actually blushed.

"Most of us choose to be more menacing in our demonic forms. It helps when you are dealing with damned souls and some of the other types of demons. As for your other question, we all have one. The incubi, I mean," she said cheerfully. "When you try sex with both organs, you'll understand." Her smile was enough to make my stomach flutter and the mischievous twinkle in her eye made me think that there was something that she wasn't telling me.

I thought about it and tried to morph one onto my body but couldn't figure it out. I had never been physically male so I didn't know how to shape-shift into one. I could hear both of Gemini's faces laugh as I held my eyes shut tightly in concentration. I felt awkward about being the only incubus who didn't have one and was beginning to feel self-conscious about it.

"Don't worry," she said, laughing. "I think it's time I took you to see Lilith. Stand up and take your true form." When I did, I saw that my hair and wings were almost as black as Gemini's true forms.

When she took my hand and led me to the hatch in what I now considered my room, I felt nervous and tried to occupy my mind with more questions. I asked her about the little girl with womanly curves that Lilith favored and she explained that it played on almost all of the fantasies of most men. She had a young, innocent façade with a small but overly ripe figure that men seem to favor. I also came to understand that Lilith could take any form she chose and keep or discard it at a whim. The girl was just the most recent image she chose. Apparently, I would know her in any form instantly once I became a sister. By the time we reached the hall with the huge, ornate iron doors at the end, I was a little less nervous.

As we approached, I noticed that the doors were intricately carved with a beautiful garden scene depicting two figures in the center. Strangely, they didn't look like any depiction of Adam and Eve that I had ever seen. Adam, standing in the center of one door, seemed the same but Eve, rather than looking demure and holding his hand, stood separate, almost defiant, in the center of her own door.

The doors opened of their own accord when we got close and the scene behind it nearly stopped me in my tracks. Lilith sat in a large, throne on a raised dais. The throne looked to be made of marble carved in the shape of men and women in the throes of passion. The dais was at least thirty feet across with a large flaming cauldron on either side of the throne. At the front, a set of steps led from the dais to the floor where I stood. A long, ornately woven silk red carpet ran from the base of the throne, down the steps, and to another ornate door, this one made of gold but with the same images.

When I got closer, I realized that the throne writhed and undulated in an orgy of flesh. Gemini explained them to be the worst of the sexual sinners, all kept in a perpetual orgy without the ability to orgasm yet still frantically trying to find release. It was the greatest torment I could imagine and I again shuddered at the power and majesty of my new queen.

As she had since I had known her, Lilith wore the guise of a very young girl with womanly curves that filled out the red dress that she seemed to favor. As I tore my eyes away from her and to the scene which initially caught my attention, I looked around the room openmouthed.

I stood in what looked to be a large amphitheater with Lilith's throne on one end and rows and rows of seating around over three quarters of the rest of the room. Filling nearly all of the room were my new sisters. There were thousands of them gathered, all silently holding candles. Gemini led me to the center of the room where she spoke loudly from both mouths.

"My lady, sisters, I stand before you tonight to represent one who would be our sister. I willingly endorse her petition and propose that you allow her to become one of us."

"Sister," Lilith said loudly to Gemini in her high, immature voice; her regal tone giving her voice a surreal quality. "I accept the petition. Let she who would be of our order stand forth and be judged."

Tentatively, I stepped forward. I was frightened of being found unworthy but Gemini's smile and happiness earlier helped me to not run away. Lilith locked eyes with me and held my gaze, stopping me cold. Her fiery emerald eyes penetrated me to the depth of my being, making me feel vulnerable in my true form. I could feel the weight of her power on me in a way she had never shown me before. She scrutinized me carefully, beginning at my feet and moving up to my head and wings, looking into my eyes for a long moment before she spoke.

"You present yourself tonight, in your true form, to join us. You have learned what is expected of one of our order and Gemini has shown you what it means to be our sister. Now, I will show you what it means to truly be one of us."

As she spoke, she rose slowly and reached behind her to untie the bow which caused her dress to hold her curves. As she unlaced the front and allowed it to fall off her shoulders, I saw the truly diminutive shape of her body and the perfect, ample breasts that she slowly revealed. The dress continued to slide down to her hips, where it clung to her womanly curves for a moment before falling to her feet.

Her body, revealed in all of its glory, was the most shocking thing that I had ever seen. I could not take my eyes off what was revealed when her dress fell to the ground. I was fully unprepared to see what I was witnessing. I had guessed from what Gemini said that all of the women here were equipped with male organs, but I could not believe that Lilith had managed to conceal what hung heavily from between her thighs on each occasion that I had seen her.

Her diminutive frame with its curvaceous, womanly shape could not have stood any taller than 4'8," but the flaccid member hanging in front of her hefty sac was nearly a foot long and as large around as my wrist. She must have used some form of illusion to hide it as well as she did under her dress.

When I managed to tear my eyes away from the large limb hanging from between her legs, I saw her gazing at me intently, a slight smile quirking at her full lips. Her sparkling green eyes twinkled as she sauntered slowly towards me from her throne. Her full hips, plump breasts, and thick beefy member swayed enticingly as she walked.

I stood frozen at the base of the steps, both excited and afraid of what I was almost sure was coming next. I could sense her pleasure and found myself yearning to do whatever I could to earn her favor. My body trembled with anticipation and I could feel a yearning in my core growing more powerful every second.

Once she reached the place where I was standing, she placed her hand lightly on my hip and began to slowly walk around me, trailing her fingers along my waist. When she touched me, I could feel heat ignite in my center. As she moved around me, her hand caressed my bottom and then the other hip as she came back to my front.