All Comments on 'Fallen Angel Ch. 14 & Epilogue'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 12 years agoAuthor
They'll be back

Davariel and Luci's time in the realm of shadows seemed brief to them but in our realm, time was going quickly. When the Dominatios helped them out more than three hundred years had gone by. Their sons who having Dava's Seraphian blood were still alive and young men. The series deals with this time Dava and Luci were trapped in the realm of shadows. The demons finally find the twins and try to seduce them into become Dark Prince of the demon realm. Actually, Dark Prince was the first book I wrote in the series. By the time I wrote the fifth book Davariel had been mentioned so many times I felt compelled to write his story and Luciel's and thus Fallen Angel was born. The sixth book was pushed up to the front and published first. Thanks to everyone who commented and voted on this story. ;)

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

I thoughoughly enjoyed the series. How will we learn about the next book being available?

Looking forward to the rest

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllabout 12 years agoAuthor
Alpha Angels series available

At amazon.com or just go to my website where you'll find links to my books as well as excerpts and pics. Go to www.levanahyll.weebly.com. I really appreciate the support and votes for all my stories and plan on adding more later on. :D

MiraJoMiraJoabout 12 years ago
amazing!

wonderful story! i couldn't stop reading it! i will most definetly look into getting the others. i hope you continue your writings.!

canndcanndabout 12 years ago

Re-read and I enjoyed it just as much as the first time. One of my favorite moments is when the Domanatio says only one can go through and that they decide to make love one last time and are brought through. I went back to read this again after I read 'Sweet Rein.' I guess I will have to look on your site to see, but I am wondering how Lucien was lost to the hell he grew up in. The babies are left with the dragons so I am wondering who fell down on the job and let him be taken? I also am wondering why she wanted them seperated? I love all the details and the depth of the story. It does make it hard to connect all the dots sometimes though. Looking forward to more as it comes.

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Wow

That was a very intense story! I love it!

ToooSexyToooSexyover 11 years ago
NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Please continue it just a bit more!!!!

VdangerVdangerover 10 years ago
Fantastic.

I love ALL of your stories.. I even cried over this chapter. What a fantastic imagination you have. Love this universe of yours.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Reading order of Alpha Angels Series:

Fallen Angel/AOD is alternate version

Dark Prince

Angel of Retribution

The Witch and the Dragon

Dark Angel

Redemption

Sethaliel (comes out in 2015)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous