Fallen Angel - Innocent Angel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic never relented and kept up his pounding rhythm taking Clarissa higher and higher with the cums morphing together into one long gigantic cum that kept getting deeper and more body consuming. The whole time Clarissa kept screaming her testament to the man that was taking her to heaven. "DOM ... IN ... IC, OH DOMINIC, OH GOD, OH GOD DOM ... IN ... IC."

Clarissa's eyes soon glazed over with the ecstasy she was feeling, but her face had a heavenly glowing beauty as the love and orgasmic bliss covered her face. Her facial beauty was stunning and Dominic had never seen a more beautiful woman. Dominic bend down and kissed her unseeing eyes and cheeks as he renewed pounding his cock into this stunning woman.

Her body was twitching and turned into a spastic seizure, but her mind separated and was floating in a fog of ecstasy. She felt everything Dominic did and felt every vein on his cock, but it was only increasing her love for him. For Dominic her twisting, twitching body and the tight rippling cunt were rapidly taking him to the edge and he was going to claim her as he filled her with his cum.

Dominic leaned down and began nibbling on her neck, feeling the heat and straining cords on her neck and her pulse hammering against his lips. He kissed his way up to her ear and whispered. "I'm going to cum inside you and make you mine."

Clarissa moaned. "Yes ... yours ... I'm yours." Then she wrapped her arms, legs and even wings around Dominic tightly as he began to shoot powerful ropes of cum against her cervix. While Dominic was feeding and filling her pussy with his seed, Clarissa was clinging to Dominic with her body vibrating like a guitar string.

Dominic continued to kiss her neck and face as he gently let her feel some of his weight on top of her, but as he looked into her eyes, she was begging for it all. She wanted all his cock, all his weight and all his love. As he slowly let his weight crush her into the mattress, he could feel the love she had for him pouring into his heart.

Everything logical in Dominic told him this couldn't be happening; not in four days, but he couldn't deny his heart and what he was feeling for this stunning angel. He wanted her as his.

Dominic rolled over and pulled Clarissa on top of him freeing her wings to flap or hold him at their discretion. She laid her head on his chest with her body shakes making it hard to stay there. She kept whispering "Dominic, Oh Dominic, now that I know I can't be without you, I Love you Dominic."

Dominic wrapped his arms around her and began caressing her silky soft back, but then he reached the muscles that held her wings. He caressed up her wings loving the feel of her soft feathers.

Dominic felt her twitches turn into something different and realized that she had fallen asleep. He rolled her over to the side of the bed and in doing so his cock came out of her, releasing the flood of their combined juices. Clarissa moaned at the loss of his cock, but went back to sleep. He got up, retrieved a towel and cleaned up the wet spot. Then he sat next to her, looking at this beautiful tortured angel that had captured his heart and it ached as he looked at her.

Dominic placed his massive hand on her tiny belly and almost engulfed it and he began to lovingly caress this incredibly stunning woman. As Dominic caressed her, he saw her face take on a loving glow and realized just how beautiful she could be when she was happy.