Fallen Angel - Innocent Angel Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dominic accepted the invitation and within seconds he was plundering her mouth, trying to extract all the love he could find there. Then he replaced it with all the love he had his heart. It was a kiss that both of them felt all the way to the curling of their toes and it only ended when they were both desperate for air. In the end, both of them were gasping for breath like marathon runners. However, Dominic couldn't wait to catch his breath and began lavishing kisses on her cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead or anywhere else he could find that tasted of Clarissa. Clarissa eagerly offered up her face as a sacrifice to Dominic's loving kisses as he began to devour her face with his lips.

Once Dominic had caught his breath, he rushed to reacquire her mouth and once again begin to plant seeds of love and desire in her mouth, feeding them with his love and watching them bloom. Meanwhile Clarissa's head and heart were spinning, the desire coursing through her veins was beyond anything she had ever experienced. Dominic's uncontrolled passion was only matched by her frenzied desire for more of everything she offered.

Clarissa's hands were clawing at his back in a plea for him to give her more, while his hands were exploring all of her feminine peaks and valleys. His large hand settled on her breast and they were perfectly filled with her soft, firm succulent breast with her tight thrusting nipple digging into his palm. Dominic closed his hand circling her breast then with his thumb and forefinger began to twist and pull her nipple. Bursts of desire blossomed throughout her body.

Clarissa bowed her back trying to push more of her breast into his grasping hands and her lips broke from his kiss as she threw her head back in a passionate moan. As she arched her back her wings quivered with the passion coursing through her. This exposed her delicate neck to Dominic's voracious desire and he began to kiss and nibble down the sensitive skin of her neck. He could feel her hammering pulse beating just below the skin and felt her life force rushing through her veins just below his sucking lips. As he continued to lick, suck and nibble on her sensitive neck she gave a shuttering moan and surrendered to him.

For only the second time in her life, with the first being two nights ago, Clarissa felt out of control need consuming her. From her lips, to her neck and her thrusting nipples her whole body was on fire. Clarissa was having a hard time catching her breath as everything Dominic did to her, forced her body to explode with new sensations. Just as she thought it couldn't get any better Dominic's mouth joined his fingers on her nipples and she arched her back even further.

She quivered as her pussy pulsed with every tug, suck and nibble on her incredibly sensitive, turgid and over stimulated nipples. It was like her nipples and pussy were connected; she was finding it hard to breath with every new sensation sending shutters through body.

Dominic's hand abandoned her nipple and Clarissa felt the disappointment as the hand traveled over her tight belly. That quickly turned into jubilation as his fingers caressed her clit, then slid through her swollen pussy lips and buried inside her. Once again Clarissa had trouble catching her breath and her whole body shook when she felt Dominic's thick finger push inside her.

Clarissa let out a raspy moan telling Dominic that she was loving everything that he was doing to her. "Oh Dominic ... Oh my God Dominic ... Oh Oh."

As Dominic's mouth continued to move back and forth between her nipples nibbling, tugging and scraping her nipples against his teeth, his finger was slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. He would occasionally slide to the top of her pussy and caress her clit before dipping back between her swollen pussy lips.

Clarissa felt sensations climbing higher, higher, and completely on their own her hips were lifting off the bed reaching for more. Dominic slid a second finger into her incredibly tight pussy and the stretch of her quim made her hips jump to a new level with the sensations.

With two of Dominic's large fingers buried in her pussy Clarissa was stretched wider than she had ever been and it felt so wickedly delicious. She wanted Dominic to softly manhandle her and make her feel love and passion. He had already pushed her pass anything she had ever felt before and now her pussy was stretched, full of Dominic.

More than anything Clarissa wanted to be stuffed, stretched and full of Dominic, and now he fulfilled her desire. He was giving her pussy the most wonderful stretching workout and her whole body was shaking. The desire he was building in her pussy was beyond anything she ever felt and she let him know it.

"Dominic ... Oh God Dominic ... More Oh God More ... Take Me ... Stretch Me ... Fill Me ... Make me Yours."

Clarissa felt the build increasing like she was going to explode, and she was finding it harder and harder to breath. Her hips on were reaching higher lifting further off the bed trying to get more of Dominic inside her. With two of Dominic's fingers firmly embedded in her pussy he used his thumb to start caressing her clit and that was all it took.

Clarissa's whole body bucked, arched off the bed and froze in a muscle clenching, body consuming orgasm. For a few seconds Clarissa couldn't breath as her whole existence revolved around the sensation centered in her pussy. She lost the ability to see with fireworks exploding behind her eyes and the euphoria she felt was unlike anything previously in her existence.

Clarissa's breath came back in a shuttering gasp, but her orgasm wasn't over yet. Dominic rapidly flicked her clit with his thumb as he rammed his fingers back deep inside Clarissa's spasming cunt and orgasm blazed anew. Her body clinched again as she screamed her ecstasy for everyone to hear. Her body spasmed and her wings fluttered lifting her inches off the bed.

"AGAIN ... DDOOMMIINNIICC ... OH MY, OH MY GOD DOMINIC ... AAGGAAIIN ... OH GOD."

Dominic couldn't believe how passionate and responsive Clarissa was. He was just getting started and with her having already cum twice, he was determined to make up for all her lack of experience by giving her a night of unbelievable pleasure. As he kissed his way down her flat, muscled, quivering and convulsing belly, he realized that Clarissa captivated him and he was falling under her spell. He paused to pay homage to her very sexy belly button before his lips joined his fingers making love to the core of her sexuality.

Dominic licked her clit, watching her quivering response, he smiled as he settled between her legs and began to take this breathtakingly beautiful angel to new heights of ecstasy. He pulled one of his fingers out of her to give room for his tongue and with his first taste of her nectar he was addicted.

Her taste reminded him of when he was a kid and his dad would put salt on his watermelon. She was sweet, salty, with lots of other flavors, but the sum was a taste he never wanted to be without. He began to lick, suck and feast on her succulent nectar. Her body went wild with shakes, shutters and seizures and he had to hold her firmly with both hands to continue his feast.

In Clarissa's entire life nothing prepared her for wild and uncontrollable ecstasy buffeting her mind and body. In the first few minutes of Dominic making love to her, the entire world was changed and for the first time in her life she knew what the fuss was about. She finally knew that making love was something she had never experienced, until now.

After Dominic brought her to her first orgasm, she lost the ability for rational thought and all she could do was feel. Her body had no experience on how to cope with these feelings and her formerly graceful body was out of control with spastic responses to the rapture stampeding through her sexual core. Her heart had grown two sizes because she knew what love could be like. She knew Dominic cared deeply for her and she had already fallen deeply in love with him.

Dominic was loving her taste, but needed more and moved to suck her clit into his mouth, then caress and work it with his tongue. As he took her clit, Clarissa exploded into her strongest cum yet with all her pussy, stomach and legs seizing in convulsive bliss. Her rapture pulled her whole body into a fetal ball with Dominic's head in the center, while her wings fluttered with ecstasy. Her breath came out in an explosive stuttering scream.

"DDD ... DDOOMM ... DDOOMM ... GOD DOMINIC ... OH GOD ... OH GOD ... OH FUUCCKK."

Dominic smiled into her pussy as he heard her swear. He was betting that this was the first time she ever uttered that word aloud. With her whole-body cramping and seizing in orgasmic bliss, Dominic knew it was time to relent. He gave her succulent pussy a final kiss before reluctantly pulling back from her delicious juices.

Dominic cradled her spasming body into his arms, cuddling her until her spasms turned to full body shivers then to quivers. Her unseeing eyes were glazed over, her teeth were chattering along with her body shivers. She tried to wrap her arms around him. It took her two tries to keep them there. Through her chattering teeth, she tried to tell him what she was feeling but all she got out was.

"Dominic ... Oh God Dominic ... Oh, Oh Dominic ... I never ... felt ... Oh Dominic."

Tears of Joy, ecstasy and probably a hundred other feeling were streaming down her face as she buried her face into Dominic's chest. He held her tightly against his chest with his heart aching with the feelings that were blooming in his chest. She looked so beautiful wrapped in his arms and as he gazed upon her delicate beauty. Her wings only made her that much more exotically beautiful.

Clarissa was euphoric with all feelings coursing through her body. Dominic had just shown her his heart and his feeling for her in addition to the kind of ecstasy she thought was only in romance novels. She opened her eyes and saw Dominic's massive erection jutting towards her. She had never seen anything so massive and so beautiful in her entire life. Clarissa released her hold on Dominic and brought her hands to his cock. He had taken her to heaven without any thought of himself.

Her tiny hands would not fit around it as she brought her face to his cock, rubbed it against her cheek, whispering, "Oh Dominic this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen." Clarissa started kissing his cock, feathering it with slow loving kisses, her lips wrapped around his shaft and her tongue caressing it as she went.

Dominic had never seen or felt anything as sensual as the loving kisses and caresses Clarissa was lavishing on his cock. Her lips would kiss, then wrap around the shaft of his cock as far as they could go then her tongue would stroke it softy. Afterward, her lips would cuddle the shaft sensuously as it concluded the kiss then she would move to another part of his cock. It was as if she was French kissing his cock and it was beautiful and very arousing.

"Oh, Dominic it's daunting and beautiful and I want you to stuff me full of your beautiful cock. I don't know if I can take all of it, but I want all of you inside of me." She whispered.

With that, Clarissa licked up to the head of his cock and popped it into her mouth. She began to take as much as she could in, bobbing her mouth up and down the shaft with her tongue caressing everything as she went. She started choking, pulled back, tried again, choked and each time she tried, she got a little further and finally she was taking a little more than half his cock down her throat. For Dominic the loving passion she was devoting to his cock was truly erotic and her incredible throat fucking was getting to him.

The next time she went down on his cock he saw her delicate neck bulge as she kept going and took his entire cock down her throat. She held it for a second then came back up, took a breath and did it again. This time Dominic couldn't stop as the unbelievable eroticism joined with the tightness of her throat set him off, and he shot long ropes of cum down her throat. Dominic lightly held her head in his hands and kept pumping his cum down her throat. In a guttural groaning voice said, "Oh my God Clarissa ... oh shit that is good ... Oh my God baby."

Dominic pulled her up to cuddle and hold her as she wrapped her arms around him, giving him a coquettish smile, proud that she had taken all of him and made him cum. He leaned over to give her a kiss and she turned her head away. He followed her face and captured her lips. She looked at him surprised that he would kiss her with his cum in her mouth.

His eyes never left hers as he jumped off the bed and stripped off his remaining clothes. She watched as his hard chiseled body was revealed and her whole body trembled in anticipation. His muscles rippled underneath his fleece of downy hair and his cock bobbed as he jumped back in bed with her.

Dominic kissed her with renewed passion and began kissing her face and neck with hundreds of little kisses. Then he rolled over so that she was underneath him and he was between her legs with his still hard cock nudging the swollen lips of her pussy.

"Oh Dominic, I need you inside me. I want you to make me yours and stuff me full of your cock. Oh God Dominic, I've never wanted anything more than to have you buried completely inside me. Fuck me baby and take me as yours." Clarissa whispered passionately in his ear.

They both cum and Dominic there was every chance to stop it was now. Her eyes were glistening and full of passion and before he asked the question, he knew the answer. "Baby, you sure you want me inside you? We can continue to make love to you were doing if you want to stop!"

Clarissa's eyes were full of love and tears as she responded in a low sultry voice that left no doubt what she felt, "We may never get this chance again and I want to feel you as part of me. Please make love to me Dominic, I need you inside me."

Dominic started rubbing the head of his still hard cock through her soaking, swollen pussy lips, spreading her juices over the head of his cock. In small thrusts, he slowly parted her pussy lips with the massive head of his cock. Dominic nibbled on her ear and whispered. "I'm not going to fuck you, I'm going to make love to the most incredible, most loving and beautiful angel I've ever known. When I'm finished, you will know what it is like to have someone that cares for you to truly make love to you."

Clarissa shivered at his words and she knew all the incredible things she had felt so far was only a warm up and Dominic was going to take her to nirvana. Dominic began thrusting his cock in small increments and small movements going only centimeters at a time into her incredibly tight pussy.

Dominic started nibbling, licking and nipping at her open and vulnerable neck, trying to distract her from the stretch and pain he knew she had to be feeling. In Clarissa's rapturous state, all she felt was bliss and muttered. "Oh God Dominic ... More ... Deeper ... Oh God Dominic I need you in me."

Clarissa felt her pussy stretched wider than it had ever been and the pain felt like she was going to tear. It was a soft, delicious, loving, stretching pain that felt so wonderful and it sent chills through her body ... she wanted more. When the head of Dominic's cock popped through her inner lips and into her pussy shudders ran though Clarissa as the pain stopped. She felt stretched wide open, but there was only indescribable pleasure. Her fingernails clawed at Dominic's back as she felt his cock filling pussy and her whole body tingled with the beautiful full, stretched feeling rubbing against her g-spot.

"Oh Dominic ... Oh God Honey ... you're filling me ... stretching me ... sooooo good ... Oh God Dominic ... Oh, sooo good." She breathed lustily.

Dominic began to slowly slide deeper into Clarissa's tight pussy and he was really glad he had cum a few minutes ago otherwise he would be cumming already. Her cunt was like a buttery soft vise, pulling and rippling along his rock-hard cock and he was gritting his teeth, trying to suppress the urge to pound deep into her pussy. Clarissa wanted to feel Dominic take her, manhandle and dominate her. She wrapped her legs around Dominic's middle and started pulling him deeper into her.

Clarissa's tingling body had become an inferno ready to explode with all of her skin turning into one big sexual organ. She could feel Dominic's breath bathing her face and breasts with his hands touching her everywhere. Everyplace he touched flames erupted, spreading and concentrating in her pulsating clit. Her breathing was coming in halting gasps as she pulled herself up to nibble on Dominic's ear, then whispered in halting gasps.

"Dominic ... never felt ... anything ... Oh God Dominic ... deep ... beautiful deep ... Make ... Me ... Oh God DDoommiinniicc ... Oooohhhh DD ... DOMINIC."

Clarissa's body exploded into one of the most all-consuming orgasms Dominic had ever seen. Her arms and legs lost their grip around his body and fell back to the bed with her back bowed and breasts thrust towards his mouth, but they were just out of reach. Dominic's progress into Clarissa's pussy was halted as every muscle in her tight angelic body knotted in an orgasmic exultation, including her pussy that clamped him in place.

Since he was trapped in her spasming pussy, Dominic grabbed one of her nipples with his teeth and pulled. Clarissa's entire body shivered and her mouth started opening and closing in silent testament to the rapture rocking her entire being.

As her knotted muscles started to relax, Dominic in one continuous push filled her nudging against her cervix with several inches still outside her pussy. As he finished filling Clarissa with his cock, she shattered again into another mind-numbing cum. Clarissa's body was shaking continuously, her arms and legs were twitching and belly was knotted, revealing her six-pack abs. Her angelic face had a look of divine bliss and it glowed with adoring intensity as her eyes showed the love she was feeling for Dominic.

Dominic stayed buried inside her and gave her pussy time to adjust to the massive intruder. He leaned over her and began to lovingly languish kisses all over Clarissa's face and breasts, but he stopped when he felt Clarissa's hands cup his face. She pulled him down to her mouth where she proceeded to attack his lips with ravenous kisses. She pulled her face back from her kisses, gazed lovingly in to Dominic's eyes and Dominic saw something he had never seen in a woman before; love. Pure, unselfish, giving everything, you are, love.

Dominic had fucked many women and even made love to a few, but never had he seen the depth of love Clarissa was showing him with her eyes. Her breathing was still puffing and gasps as she whispered to him with the same loving intensity shown in her eyes.

"Dominic, I've never felt anything like this, I didn't even know these kinds of feelings existed. Every cell in my body is singing their praises to you, my pussy is stretched so deliciously good and I am stuffed full of your cock I even feel you in my stomach. I never knew I could feel like this. Oh, Dominic please make love to me some more and as long as you want me, I'm yours. I never knew what love was till I met you, but I know now Dominic, so please make love to me."

Dominic looked back into those beautiful eyes and shockingly realized he felt the same. He was in love with this woman and as he started pulling his cock back to her pussy lips, he whispered to her. "I'm in love with you too baby."

Clarissa felt like Dominic was turning her pussy inside out as her lips clung to Dominic's cock as he pulled back to her lips. This was exquisite torture as he pulled back and beautiful euphoria as he drove back in. The whole time her clit and g-spot were being scorched with the erotic friction of his enormous cock. Her ecstasy exploded and within two strokes she was in the midst of another awe-inspiring orgasm. Her wings kept fluttering with the bliss that racked her angelic form.