Fallen Angel - Innocent Angel Pt. 03

Story Info
Clarissa must come to grips with the price of their love.
3.5k words
4.53
3.6k
2

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/02/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

Part I of the Fallen Angel Series

This is part of a 4 book series called the Fallen Angel series. I am entering into a realm that may offend people so let's see what happens. Since all my stories are LHEA I hope everyone will like it.

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely start out as a love story and continue to build with fiery passion. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments. I love hearing from you and love your ideas for the continuation of this story or ides for new stories.

*****

Chapter 5

Dominic awoke to the harsh sunlight streaming in through the window and he still felt groggy from lack of sleep. It had been around 3 AM when they finished making love and although he didn't have a chance to get much sleep, he wasn't complaining. Dominic had lots of wild sexual adventures, but last night he confirmed was that he was madly in love with this angel lying next to him. Last night was making love, not sex.

He gently brushed the hair from her face as his eyes took in the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. He plucked some of the loose feathers from around her breasts, belly and hips as his hands gently caressed her spectacular form. He wanted to watch her sleep while gazing upon her perfection, but at the same time he wanted to keep caressing her and make love to her all over again.

He looked over at her beautiful innocent face softened in repose as she slept, and couldn't imagine how somebody could not love her. To Dominic she was the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. Her petite but well-muscled dancer's frame still had soft feminine curves in all the right places. She was perfect, his perfect woman, his perfect angel and he only hoped that Clarissa could love him like he loved her.

Dominic knew it was time to wake Clarissa up, so he began teasing her nipple with his finger and slowly placed soft loving kisses all over her face. He felt her body squirm and her back bowed just as her wings fluttered, pushing her breast into his finger, then her eyes fluttered opened and everything was worth it.

When she saw him next to her kissing her face, her entire face lit up with pure love an unadulterated joy. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his head and pulled him into a love worshiping kiss. With joy in her voice she whispered, "You're still here, last night wasn't just a dream."

"Yes baby, it's been a dream come true for me too. Have I told you this morning that I love you?" Dominic whispered as he tugged on her ear with his mouth.

When he looked at her face, he could see she was fighting back her tears and he caressed her face, gave her a soft kiss on her pouty lips. In a choked voice, she whispered. "Dominic I am so afraid. Last night you showed me things I didn't even know existed, you made me feel beautiful and loved. I was so scared that you would think I was ugly and leave. I love you Dominic, and I want you to know last night was the most wonderful night of my life." Then tears started rolling down her cheeks and for the second time his chest was bathed in angel tears.

Dominic caressed her face, kissed her trembling lips and said, "From now on your mine. I know officially you belong in heaven, but you're never going back there. We'll work on finding a way for you to stay with me, but remember one thing, I love you and from now on you're my woman. You will stay here from now on."

Clarissa looked at him with open-eyed wonder as he said this and stared at him for a few moments in stunned silence. Then she looked at him and said. "I must still be asleep and dreaming, so can you wake me up again." Then Clarissa closed her eyes laid her head on the pillow pretending to be asleep.

Dominic smiled at her antics and leaned over placed his lips on top of hers and used his tongue to pry her mouth apart. He plundered her mouth for all the love he could find there. She wrapped her arms around his head and moaned sensuously as he kissed her until she was delirious. Wrapped wings around both of them creating a cocoon that neither could escape from. When she opened her eyes, she was giving him the same look of love and joy that she had when she first woke up, but now he knew it was real.

Once again, Dominic felt his heart aching for her and said. "Nothing would make me happier than to have you a sleep in my arms." Dominic bend down to kiss her forehead, but she tilted her face towards his and their lips latched onto each other in a loving sensuous kiss. As he held her, Dominic realized she was trembling with the same kind of desire he wanted. He wrapped her in his arms holding her tight as he gently caressed her.

Dominic understood that she was so tiny against his massive frame, that he could barely feel her in his arms, but her softness and warmth against his body felt wonderful. In fact, she felt so good his cock started hardening again and when Clarissa felt it, she squirmed against him trying to get it harder. Dominic groaned as she used her body, rubbing and kissing his chest to excite him. Then she threw her leg over his body and with her hand guided him into her pussy.

"Oh God this is the most wonderful feeling in the world." She said as she felt the head of his cock pop inside her. "Oh Dominic, I'm so sore, but I can't stop, it feels sooo damn good. Never in my life have I felt anything as excruciatingly perfect as when you're inside me. Oh Dominic, I need to you buried deep inside me, oh I need you so badly."

Dominic rolled over on his back, pulling Clarissa with him and when he got there, Clarissa started trembling because she couldn't stop sliding down his cock until it was fully buried inside her pussy. She sat fully impaled on his cock, her whole-body trembling with her head thrown back in an extended moan. Her Angel wings automatically quivered and swept the air to keep her up right.

Dominic allowed her to sit for a minute then put his hands under her ass, lifted her up a few inches and let her drop. As she slammed down, fully impaled on his cock Dominic saw her entire body quake, her wings shudder and her stomach muscles trembling. Her eyes were wide open in surprise and her mouth hung open as she squeaked.

"Dominic Oh Dom ... inic, Oh shit, Oh God"

Dominic lifted and dropped her again and this time her stomach muscles jerked her forward onto Dominic's chest. Dominic knew she was close so he lifted his hips hammering his cock into her clasping pussy and within a few strokes she was shaking as her orgasm took over her body. Dominic cradled her legs in his arms and stood from the bed with Clarissa still fully impaled on his cock. Her Angel wings swept the air lifting her up and letting her down once again filled with his cock.

Dominic's cock and hands were the only thing supporting Clarissa as she was suspended in the air and her weight was driving his cock even deeper into her already spasming cunt. Clarissa screamed as she felt his cock get even deeper inside her and her whole body bucked in his arms. Her Angel wings fluttered like a hummingbird, demonstrating her need and desire to feel him buried inside her.

Dominic filled his hands with her tiny butt cheeks and began lifting her up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her out-of-control pussy. Clarissa felt like her brain was exploding as she felt her body convulsing and exploding around Dominic's cock. Clarissa tried to hold on to Dominic's neck and shoulders, but with the next round of body shivers, her arms seemed to go spastic and she lost her grip. Dominic had hurriedly slid his hand up her back to keep her from falling, so now the only thing supporting Clarissa was one hand and his cock.

Clarissa was shaking like she had been naked in a snow drift. Her teeth were chattering and none of her muscles responded to her commands. She tried to tell Dominic how unbelievable he was making her feel but all she could get out of her mouth were moans, grunts and keening noises as her body shook in ecstasy.

Clarissa couldn't believe what was happening to her, she thought earlier when Dominic made love to her nothing could get any better, but she was wrong. Dominic had completely taken control of her body and was relentlessly pushing her higher and into a rapture she had no idea existed. This was what she had always read about in romance novels, where you're manhandled and taken to the heights of ecstasy that she didn't know existed. Now thanks to Dominic, she was experiencing it ... no, more than she thought existed.

Dominic pushed her up against the bedroom wall, this freed up his hand that was supporting her back and now he had both hands to feed Clarissa his cock. This vaulted Clarissa to a new level of orgasm. Her lungs were also locked in an orgasmic spasm. Clarissa saw her vision dim before she was able to get air into her lungs. However, the next orgasm took her over the edge and Clarissa came close to fainting in Dominic's arms.

Dominic felt like he might have pushed her too far and he started carrying her over to the bed. She quickly came out of the faint and when she saw the concern on Dominic's face, she tried to kiss him. Through her quivering lips she tried to tell him that this was the most wonderful experience of her life. Unfortunately, she was shaking so hard she could only get some of her point across.

"Do ... Mi ... Nic, So Wo ... nd ... er ... fu ... ll, Mo ... re, Lo ... ve Me."

Dominic knew she was okay as he took her over to the bed and laid her gently on the mattress. He hovered over her like a mother hen and thought they might take it a little slower. He caressed her face and kissed her trembling lips saying, "I don't want to hurt you my love, we can go a little slower."

In her still quivering voice said. "Never stop loving me, don't you ever stop." When she finished, Dominic could see tears swimming in her eyes and he realized that she truly wanted more. Clarissa looked at him with awe on her face and tears in her eyes. No one had ever cared about her, her feelings or her pain before. She felt an ache in her heart and realized this what love was, caring for the other person more than yourself.

Clarissa wrapped her arms around Dominic's neck and her legs around his middle then pulled herself off the bed so she could feel his skin searing hers. She started lavishing kisses on Dominic's face, with tears streaming down her face and she started whispering. "Dominic I've never felt or even dreamed this, I Love you so much, I've never known what it's like to care for someone and have someone care for me. My heart is so full of love for you it's aching. Oh God I love you so, take me and make me yours for all time."

Dominic slowly laid her on the mattress, began to let her feel his weight as he pushed his cock all the way inside her. He held it there deep inside her as he began to kiss and nibble her exposed neck.

Clarissa felt her whole-body tingle as she felt totally filled with Dominic's love, his cock and his weight pinning her to the mattress. "Oh God, you're so deep in me, I'm so full of you and your love, I feel beautiful. I feel loved and I have never felt anything so amazingly perfect in my life. Oh Dominic, don't ever stop making love to me."

Dominic kissed Clarissa tenderly on her sensuous lips then pulled back to watch her beautiful face as he pulled his cock back to her pussy lips. Slowly he went back inside her so that he was buried against her cervix. Clarissa's beautiful face had a serene glow of love as she pinned him with her eyes, pouring her love into him.

As he started moving his cock, her face morphed into the most erotically blissful look he had ever seen. Her eyes were still pouring her love into him, but they began to cloud over with lustful ecstasy. Her mouth stayed open in the shape of an oval with her breathing coming out in hard, panting breaths, punctuated with moans of "Ooohh Doommiinniicc."

Dominic began to pound harder and faster inside her, with Clarissa beginning to twist, squirm. She pushed into Dominic, trying to get more of his loving cock inside her. Her hands were clawing at his back, her legs spread wide, her head was thrashing back and forth. Her face was wrapped in a look of supreme ecstasy with her mouth slack and her eyes wide with the feeling of exquisite bliss.

As Dominic continued his fast-deep thrusting strokes, he could feel the tension in Clarissa's body increasing as she strained to reach the ultimate summit of their love. Suddenly it was there and all of her body tensed in an exultation of the ecstasy overwhelming her body.

Dominic put his hands underneath her and held her shaking and convulsing body tightly against him as he continued thrusting deep into her spasming cunt. He knew he wasn't far behind and the unparalleled eroticism of having this beautiful woman shattering around his cock was going to push him over the edge very quickly.

As he continued driving his massive cock in and out of this tiny woman, she never stopped cumming or shaking in his arms. Her angelic face had a look of disbelief as the orgasmic tsunami rolled through her body unabated and refused to stop. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as the rapture continued undiminished and as her eyes latched onto his, he could feel the total love and trust she had. To him this was enough of a push over the edge. Dominic began firing long ropes of cum into her pussy with them bouncing off her cervix.

Dominic held her shivering body in his arms as his quivering joined hers. He held her in his arms until the spasm in his cock subsided. He gently laid her still quivering body on the mattress, spreading her wings on the bed before he covered her with his bulk. He looked at her serene beautiful face, still lost in the bliss of their lovemaking and he began to gently kiss her nose, eyes, cheeks, lips, forehead and ears.

Dominic pulled his cock out of Clarissa and her whole body went into another round of shivers. He lay down beside her and pulled her back to snuggle against his chest. As he did so, he protectively held her, wrapped his arms around her in a cocoon against his body. He whispered. "I love you Baby" into her ear and as he was drifting off to sleep, he felt her squirm, pulling tighter into his embrace and wrapping her wings around him.

Chapter 6

Clarissa was still in her euphoric subspace high, floating in and almost out of body existence as she awoken the next morning. Her training had told her what she was experiencing was a release of epinephrine from the adrenal glands, dopamine, as well as a dump of endorphins. It was one of the most intense highs a body could ever achieve, but it didn't come from drugs. Her body was reacting to the extreme carnal fury and the wild passionate love he had shown her. Dominic was her high, her love, her reason for feeling this way and the reason she had been changed forever.

Dominic caressed her still quivering body as they spooned together. Her Angel wings wrapped around her front allowing Dominic the space he needed to hold her. However, with Dominic's large size and Clarissa's diminutive body, it is more accurate to say that Dominic enveloped Clarissa into his body. Both of them felt connected in a way that they hadn't felt with any other person, but also contented and at peace.

She felt cold as she was floating through euphoric space, adrift, but not alone. Dominic seemed to know what was happening as he wrapped her in his arms. He was her anchor, her sanctuary and her security while his body heat and her wings her warm. His hands gently and lovingly caressed her sensitive skin, bringing her down gently instead of letting her crash. His tender kisses and loving words let her know that she was loved, cared for, cherished and would never be alone again.

For Dominic, the aftercare was absolutely the most important part of making love to someone. All the intense feelings, the dopamine, the endorphins helped to forge bonds between a man and a woman. Aftercare seals the bonds, cements the physical and emotional connections while letting love shine through.

He reached over and pulled a box drink from his gym bag. He gave it to her with the straw sticking at the top and instructed her to drink the whole thing. He also gave her a bottle of water to sip on while he cuddled with her. He massaged her stressed muscles while softly and lovingly caressing her still wildly sensitive skin. His caresses were very arousing allowing her very slowly to come down from her endorphin high.

Clarissa's whole body still tingled all over and she had never felt more alive than she did right now. All of that was due to the man who had her wrapped in his arms. Her body was sore and aching with all her muscles shaking in both exhaustion and bliss. They had only known each other for slightly more than three full days, but she knew she was in love with him and the thought of not being in his arms was painful.

As Clarissa's shaking subsided, she twisted in his arms so she could put her cheek on his chest. Dominic got the hint and rolled over on his back with Clarissa draped across his chest. Clarissa bask in his smells, the heat from his body, his chest hairs tickling her face and the sound of his heart pounding in his chest. Clarissa was happy, comfortable, and serene, as she lay on his chest she smiled impishly as she thought, "She loves a pillow with a heartbeat."

The rest of the day Dominic and Clarissa spent the day making love, snuggling and talking. Both knew that their life seemed to start when they met each other. Dominic gloried in the feel of her soft and supple tiny form against his massive frame. He could barely feel her in his arms, but her softness and warmth against his body felt wonderful. Her softly feathered wings added a whole another dimension to their loving snuggle. He had never felt so content is what he had his beautiful angel in his arms.

Suddenly Clarissa sat up with a jolt and looking at Dominic with sad eyes said, "I have to go, but I'll be back as soon as I can ... if I can."

With the swoosh of her wings Clarissa was gone and Dominic was left with only a swirl of feathers and the hallmark memories of Clarissa in his arms. He suddenly felt very sad and alone, as if a chunk of his heart had just left his chest. Then it struck him what she had said, "if I can."

What did she mean by that? Is there a chance that he may never see Clarissa again? It was too painful to think about, but that's all he did was think about her. There was an ache in his chest that left him feeling listless and unmotivated. He had fallen in love with Clarissa and he needed her in his life, but how to find her and how to get her back?

His parents had raised him in the church, but as an adult he never went to church or prayed about anything. For the first time in his adult life he prayed that Clarissa would be okay and that ultimately, she would return to him. Later even went to church and said a prayer hoping that it would reach the right people and they would return his Clarissa to him.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers