Fallen Angel - Spoiled Angel Ch. 03

Story Info
Lisa tries to seduce Michael and he turns the tables.
1.9k words
4.17
2.7k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc. for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories, and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. For those of you have sent me ideas including a medieval love store ... thank you. They are being worked on, but be patient writing takes a while and I have multiples in the works.

Spoiled Angel

Part III of the Fallen Angel Series

Chapter 3

Lisa waited for Michael to get back to his house and the next day showed up in his bedroom. After the performance he put on yesterday, she wanted him rested and ready for a repeat performance. So, when he woke in the morning Lisa was posed at the end of his bed in all her naked splendor.

When Michael opened his eyes, he saw a bright, glowing, naked angel at the end of his bed. However, this was not like any angel he had ever seen in books or even heard mentioned. His eyes first locked on her full bulbous and gravity defying breasts. They were more than a heaping handful and, in a word, ... perfect in every way. On her small frame her breasts looked huge, possibly even a D-cup. Her engorged nipples were pale pink with her aureoles about the size of a half dollar. Her nipples seemed to be pleading for attention.

His eyes traveled down over her alabaster skin that seemed to glow with divine radiance, over her clearly defined ribs. Finally, he landed taking in her impossibly tiny waist that led to her small womanly hips. Her womanly cleft was silky smooth, but her pussy lips were swollen and glistening with nectar. Her legs were slim but muscled like a runner.

His eyes snapped to her stunning face that radiated carnal craving. Her eyes were large aqua blue pools that drew you into her obsessive desire. Her high cheekbones, small straight nose, wide mouth, and ruby lips all combined to give her a gorgeous, clock-stopping beauty. Her long silvery blonde hair hung to the middle of her back, covering portions of her large white wings.

Michael's mouth hung open in disbelief. He didn't know what to do. Her extreme beauty, seductive form and come-hither look, led him to feel like he was being seduced. Then there were her angel wings, the golden glow of her skin and her radiance of her face that made him realize she was truly a heavenly creature. Why was she here?

Was he dead and she was here to take him to heaven? No, with the life he had led there was no way he was going to heaven. He ogled her spectacularly flawless form and felt his cock harden as she seductively shimmied in front of him. Could she possibly be here to seduce him and if so why?

Lisa watched Michael's face morph from confusion, to worry, to desire and back to confusion. She smiled to herself and wiggled seductively, letting him know that she was here for his sexual prowess. She saw his cock begin to tent his bed sheets and she knew she was getting to him. She smiled temptingly and began a slow enticing dance with her hips inviting him while her awesome breasts beckoned.

As Lisa began to shimmy it became clear to Michael that she was here to seduce him, but he still wondered why? He relaxed and enjoyed Lisa's seductive dance, watching the taut muscles in her stomach shove her hips to and fro. Her large breasts bobbed and wobbled tantalizingly with her hardened nipples begging for attention. If she was here to seduce him then she was doing one hell of a job, but to be honest, with that incredible figure it didn't take much effort.

Now he was developing a plan. If she was here to seduce him, then he could not fall prey to her, at least until he knew the reason why. However, once he knew why she was here, he was going to give that spectacular body the kind of loving and worship it deserved. He threw back his covers and stood next to the bed. His hard, thick, huge cock stretched his boxers out of shape and Lisa's smiling eyes locked on to his response to her seduction.

Michael approached her until her nipples grazed his T-shirt. He had the urge to wrap her in his arms and her expression told him that she wanted it too. Instead, he softly asked the question he had been thinking about, "Why are you here?"

Lisa pressed her hard nipples against his chest and ran her hand over the bulge in his boxers. With a sly seductive smile she said, "I thought that would have been obvious. I want you to make love to me any way you want, but hopefully just like everything you did to Cindy yesterday."

The pair faced each other, Michael looked at her again and remarked quietly, "If I may be so bold, you are probably the most strikingly beautiful woman and the only angel to ever inhabit this bedroom." His cock was throbbing with need and ached to do what she requested, but knew he needed to test her first. "If we play this game, you have to play it my way!"

Lisa beamed brightly and left his gaze for a moment, then returning, she half mumbled, "Thank you...I'm all yours!" She looked deep into his blue eyes and pressed closer to him. Her hand stroked the lump in his boxers, and it enlarged even more as her face moved towards his... Then their lips met.

It started out as a light, ever so anticipated but altogether innocent kiss. Then, as Lisa's hand began to slide around his leg, towards his ass, the passion intensified. Their lips caressed each other as Michael's hand caressed her shoulder and upper arm, sliding down to her slim waist. They reluctantly broke off, only to find themselves staring at one other in wonder. "You know, you're not so bad yourself." Breathlessly she remarked with a sly grin.

Michael just gazed at his guest. Slim, athletic and she was beautifully proportioned. Long blonde hair that framed her pale, angelic face perfectly, her full generous breasts that he guessed were a good overflowing hand-full, but not massive. A slim, muscular waist, perfect ass, long, milky-white legs, ending in a pair of tiny feet and of course her large wings that gave her an otherworldly exquisiteness. As his eyes devoured her, hers did the same to him.

Michael was wearing a fairly tight black muscle T, with a pair of white boxers. His firm upper body was fully muscled and very intimidating. Lisa wasn't a fan of overly muscled men, but something about him made her change her mind. He obviously worked out and if he wanted, he could throw her over his shoulder and have his way with her. His ripped six-pack led to a huge lump in his boxers and she had seen that lump in action yesterday.

She knew one thing though. She wanted him. Bad. She was normally a little more subtle about her desires, but something about this seemed different. She'd never connected like this before. Michael still had his doubts about the purpose of her visit. It was obvious that she wanted him to fuck her but was there a different motive.

He nibbled on her neck sending goose bumps all over her and as he nipped at her ear lobe he whispered, "I have never made love to an angel. I need you to masturbate for me and show me what turns you on!"

Lisa stepped back, stunned and mortified, replying, "You want me to what?"

Michael held her tightly and wouldn't let her back away as he stated, "You said you were all mine, and you would do whatever I wanted. Well, I want you to touch yourself and make yourself climax!"

Lisa blushed with a disturbed look on her face. She stuttered, "You ... You wa want me to mas ... masturbate?"

"I want to make sure you're indeed mine and I want to see you obey my commands. Your masturbating is the first step. I promise that if you do what I asked, you will receive more than you ever dreamed."

Lisa's mouth fell open, no one had ever demanded such embarrassing act from her. The offer of a chance with her body had men in the past jumping through hoops. Now the man SHE had chosen was ordering her to masturbate in front of him. She tried to back away from him, but he held her in an iron grip.

She unfurled her wings and tried to break his hold with the lift from her wings, but to no avail. His brute strength held her fast. She was never going to get him to make love to her this way. So, Lisa leaned in to kiss Michael once more, and this time she practically attacked him. As their lips worked together, Michael introduced his tongue to the foray, and hers joined it in short order. Both of them were now extremely aroused by this point. Michael's underwear seemed to be restraining his erection somewhat, but it was beginning to cause him discomfort. Lisa and Michael made out at the foot of the bed for a solid five minutes before they broke off for air.

Lisa smiled at him, breathing heavily and with a devilish look in her eyes said, "Well, are you ready to put what's in your drawers to good use and fuck me?"

"My incredible angel. I am never going to just fuck you; you deserve much more than that. I plan to make love to you in ways you never even dreamed of. I plan on making you delirious with bliss controlling your mind, body and heart. You will have more orgasms than your existence before you met me. I want to see that incredibly gorgeous figure of yours quivering uncontrollably as I heap unending orgasms on you. But first you have to show me that you are mine by doing what I ask."

His words sent chills down her back. Oh, how she wanted exactly what he was promising. After watching him with Cindy yesterday, she knew he was capable of making good on his promises. She stood still for a minute thinking of whether she should give in to his demands. No, she could have any man she wanted, and men had fought to even be near her. No one could ever control her, still, no one had ever made love to her like he promised.

With regret plainly on her face she responded, "As much as I crave what you promise, I can never let someone control me.'

Michael smiled a captivating smirk and said, "Close your eyes, release control of your body to me for one hour and if you want to stop at the end, I will release you. How does that sound?"

To Lisa it didn't sound that much different than what he said earlier, but the time limit gave her an out. Maybe, just maybe she could see the bliss she was craving. She remembered when he tied up Cindy that she went crazy as he took her over and over. Was that what he was going to do to her? Oh, God she hoped so. Maybe it was worth a try.

She kissed Michael hard on the mouth and whimpered, "Ok, one hour and not a second longer."


Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers