Fallen Angel - Spoiled Angel Ch. 04

Story Info
Lisa submits to Michael & its something neither felt before.
3.4k words
4.47
4.8k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS -- If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. For those of you have sent me ideas including a medieval love store ... thank you. They are being worked on, but be patient writing takes a while and I have multiples in the works.

Spoiled Angel

Part III of the Fallen Angel Series

Chapter 4

How had she gotten here? She was bound tightly against a St. Andrews cross with the man she desired tormenting her with unrelenting orgasms. Her vision was blurred as she tried to catch her breath. Another gut-twisting orgasm ripped apart her sanity and she screamed uncontrollably.

Michael watched as his incredibly gorgeous angel suffered through her untold number of climaxes. Her spectacular form was drenched in perspiration that glistened on her skin like diamonds. Her arms and legs fought against her bonds trying to protect her devastated sexual core. The orgasm tower was living up to its name. It was basically a large, floating head vibrator held by a stand that wouldn't let his victim squirm away from the unyielding sexual torment.

In her dreamy sub-space, she remembered how she got here.

He led her from his bedroom into a room she had never seen and it was filled with medieval devices. Her heart skipped a beat. Had she made a huge mistake? He guided her reluctant form towards an X-frame otherwise known as a St. Andrews cross. He had her stand in front of the X with her back to the frame as he bound her wrists and ankles in soft fleece lined manacles. He pulled off his shirt and she smiled satisfyingly at his bare chest. Heavily muscled, with very little hair to mar its features. Yummy. He tucked her wings behind her and lastly covered her eyes with a blindfold.

His palms brushed over her breasts and he felt her nipples stiffen against his palms. He continued to run his hands over her breasts teasing her now stiffened nipples. He sighed breathing in the spectacular sight in front of him. She smiled at him underneath her blindfold, seeming completely relaxed and releasing control of her body to him.

Lisa leaned forward searching and trying to kiss his neck. He used the opportunity to boldly tease her spectacularly perfect breasts. Michael couldn't believe his eyes. Before him were the most perfect pair of breasts he had ever seen. They were a full heaping handful, but with the shape and firmness usually attributed to smaller tits. Michael was a real sucker for a nice pair of breasts, and these two were perfect for his tastes. He leaned forward, and kissed her neck, pausing to lightly bite and kiss her earlobe. This seemed to drive her wild. He remembered that for later and carried on down towards her breasts. As his left hand found her right breast he huffed. They really were as firm as they had appeared. Michael kissed down Lisa's neck and reached her left breast, making a line straight for one of her perfect pink nipples.

Lisa gulped. His assault on her earlobe and neck had gotten her damn hot, but this new attack on her breasts was making her more turned on than she ever remembered being. She could feel herself getting wetter, and she wanted him NOW. She arched her body away from the cross in a plea for more and so he could view her succulent body in its full splendor.

His fingers, lips and tongue reattached themselves to her outstanding breasts. Once again, she arched her back feeding him more of her succulent breast flesh. His nips, sucks, pinches and caresses engorged her nipples until they ached. Her breathing came in halting gasps as the torturous fire in her nipples grew stronger and more consuming.

Michael stood back appraising the most gorgeous form he had ever beheld. He quickly stripped the rest of his clothes. The now naked Michael continued to survey the naked female before him, and felt his cock jump.

Her pussy was completely bald. He let his hand trail down her belly, running over the smooth skin between her thighs. Her legs opened wider as his hand dipped between them, and her head lolled to the side as he slid his finger between her damp folds. Michael stroked up and down, feeling the entrance to her vagina and the small lump of her clit as Lisa breathed heavily. Michael found her clit, attending to it in a slow methodical fashion. As he rubbed and stroked her little love button she began to writhe and moan, with her hips wriggling as he frigged her.

His lips suckled her nipples and bit down lightly drawing an impassioned gasp from Lisa. The dual action of her breast angst and his seductive caresses of her clit buffeted her form. Her hips and breasts arched towards him begging for more of his teasing anguish. Then the muscles of her stomach knotted as her sexual core burst into a flaming inferno of carnal need.

Her orgasm came rushing towards her and her hips reached for it. Before her body could let her passion fly, his finger was gone. In a panting scream she pleaded, "OH MY GOD, don't stop, I was almost there!"

Michael answered, "I know my angel, I know."

His lips began again with her nipples and his finger strummed her clit, until once again she was on the verge of a nuclear orgasm. Her entire form shook with anguish as he left her desolate without a climax. He ripped off her blindfold and stared into the anguish of her blue eyes.

"OH GOD PLEASE let me cum," she whined.

She felt her body being stretched tighter and tighter as denied orgasms built upon each other. Her body arched away from the X-frame reaching for anything that could help her achieve the climax she craved. Lisa's body began to look like a bow being pulled awaiting the release of an arrow.

Suddenly her orgasm came at a blinding speed, enveloping and consuming her as he frantically toyed with her clit. As soon as she regained control of her body, Lisa begged for more and Michael practically impaled her on his finger. Michael bent his index finger and felt for the lumpy mass of nerve endings that was her g-spot. He had barely found it when she was ascending a new wave of pleasure only to come crashing down again in a new more massive climax.

Michael fingered her even harder, using his thumb occasionally to rub her clit. Lisa began to convulse and shake, slipping between consecutive multiple orgasms, each one more intense than the next. As one wave of pleasure ebbed, another waxed and took over her body as she breathed and moaned, trying extremely hard not to scream. "Oh, GOD! Fuck..." she moaned. Lisa had never in her life been manipulated this well. Her orgasms were as hard as she ever had, even during intercourse. She tried to look into his eyes, but the blindfold impeded her vision. Then as yet another orgasm overtook her, she screamed his name.

Completely naked and strapped to an X-frame, Lisa realized that Michael had free reign over her body, but she didn't care. She came here for this and she was loving every minute. His touch made her whole body tingle in a way she had never known. She realized that being bound had taken away her choice, and she was free to feel whatever passion presented itself and oh man was she feeling it. Sex had never been like this, and the feelings running amok through her bound body were intoxicating.

This angel had the body of a centerfold and she was a closet bondage exhibitionist. He knelt between her legs and ran his tongue lightly through her pussy lips. Her taste was as exquisite as her body. Like a starving man he started running his tongue in and out of her pussy then reached up to start licking her clit. The blonde angel arched her whole body towards Michael, trying to get more of his quick tongue in her pussy as her cries escalated towards her eventual orgasm. It hit suddenly and Lisa was completely unprepared for the bliss that consumed her.

Her entire body trembled, trying to control the feelings emanating from her pussy. Her arms and legs started spasming trying to break the bonds that held her, but they held, and her stomach muscles pulled taut. Her stomach muscles rippled with her breasts shaking as the sudden orgasm took control of her body, but the look of surprised ecstasy on her face made her look seductively innocent.

"Ohhh, mmm... God ... Oh God ...Cumming ... Oh God."

He knelt back between her legs and started licking her pussy again. She came again in an explosive orgasm.

"Ahhh yessss... again....Cumming again ... Oh God ... twice ... never before ... again ... Oh God."

She kept cumming for almost a minute, and then as he felt her coming down from that orgasm, he quickened his licking to heat her back up again. The incredible body-consuming orgasms were a sight to behold. Lisa's arms and legs quivered uncontrollably and for a moment she sagged with her legs unable to support her.

Michael quickly ran to the back room and brought a device he had purchased a while back. The seller had called it the orgasm tower, but it was a stand with one of those large white variable speed vibrators with the floating head attached. He quickly set it in place between Lisa's legs while Lisa's spasms from her orgasms were starting to diminish.

He used the vibrator to tease her rock hard very distended nipples, then he set the floating head of the vibrator in the stand. He pushed the vibrator against her clit and started it up on a low speed, but even that was enough to start Lisa building to her next cum. He stood up and whispered softly and erotically into her ear.

"I'm going to watch you orgasm uncontrollably until I decide you have had enough. Remember that you belong to me for tonight. I want you tied to this cross wracked in massive orgasms and unable to stop cumming."

Lisa looked at him through lust-glazed eyes and the thought of cumming uncontrollably while he watched excited Lisa more than anything in her life ever had. Her whole body tingled, and it was like a thousand eyes, a thousand tongues, a thousand fingers were touching her. Michael watched as Lisa's eyes rolled back in her head as the vibrator sent her into a massive orgasm. Her belly was spasming while breasts shuddered, her nipples hardened even more, and she gave a shuttering sensuous moan as her body shook in yet another massive orgasm.

Lisa's legs quivered to the point where they couldn't support her away more. Her legs gave out and she collapsed. She was hanging by her arms. With her arms locked in the X-frame they were the only thing supporting her but the orgasms continued and so did the exquisite rapture.

Michael turned up the vibrator to almost its highest setting and Lisa's body tried to jump off the X-frame as her highest orgasm yet tore through her body. Her mouth opened in a scream, but her lungs were locked in an unbelievable paroxysm and no air could escape. The chords on her neck bulged as her silent scream of bliss was locked in every muscle in her body. Her entire body constricted around her pussy as it became the center of her universe and her stomach muscles knotted with the strain. The tendons on her arms and legs popped against her skin as she tried to curl into a fetal position. However, her bondage would not allow it and the vibrator kept driving her orgasm relentlessly higher and higher.

Then her body exploded the other direction and she tried to bow her body off the cross. Her lungs need for air finally allowed a gasping shuttering breath, followed by a rasping scream of completion.

"AAHH ... AAHHHHH ... GGOOOD ... AAAHHH ... GGOOODD ... OHHH GOD ... AAHHHHHH."

Lisa's body was wracked with massive orgasmic convulsions that were the culmination of being helplessly tied to the cross and having the vibrator mercilessly tease her clit. She had no say as to what was happening to her body with the vibrator pushing her relentlessly from massive orgasm to an orgasmic earthquake. Her body was not her own, as her orgasms continued unabated.

Michael had just about had enough. His cock was threatening to burst, and he needed to have some of this incredibly passionate woman. Therefore, while Lisa was still consumed in the spasms of her pleasures, he began to unbuckle her from the X-frame. As her limp, overtaxed and boneless body started to slide to the floor, Michael picked her up in his arms and carried her over to the luxurious bed.

Michael tended to his quivering angel, caressing and holding her as her body regained its sanity. Her glassy-eyed stare began to resolve into a loving, passionate gaze. The quivers wracking her form began to wane, but an occasional shutter would rip through her. She clung to Michael as if she needed him for support.

Lisa whispered, "Oh my god! I have never cum that hard in my life." With that she leant forward and kissed him, deeply and tenderly. Their crotches ground together as they embraced, and both began to sigh and groan. Lisa pulled away and began to kiss his neck, but Michael had other ideas. He lightly guided her back to the pillow, and began to kiss her earlobe, nibbling and biting, then slowly drifting down to the erogenous zones on her neck, then to her chest. Pausing in his descent a while to attend to her left nipple, Michael sucked on it and flicked at it with his tongue before biting it tenderly, which resulted in a groan from Lisa. All the while his fingers softly caressed her pussy, making her tingle in anticipation.

Michael resumed his descent, kissing down her belly, making her jolt and writhe, much to his delight. She shivered as his tongue and lips sent waves of sensations she could not begin to describe in words through her body. It was as if he was wired to her spinal cord. Lisa lifted her head and smiled at Michael as he reached her pubic region. He returned her gaze and winked at her, making her giggle. Michael moved south, but boycotted her pussy, to attack her inner thigh. This teasing made her moan, but also made her want him more every second. Finally, he gave in to desire and began to devour her.

Starting at her wet opening, he stuck his tongue hard into her, tasting her abundant juices and making her exhale sharply. Michael used his thumb to pull back her clitoral hood, allowing him a perfect view of her little love button. His tongue darted out as he began to pleasure her.

Lisa couldn't believe what she was feeling. Michael had just begun to go down on her, and already she was teetering on the peak of orgasm. As his tongue began to flick her clit, she grasped the fitted sheet below her and held on to it for dear life. She found herself holding back, allowing the orgasm to build -- and building it was, until she could barely handle it. Michael began to apply more pressure with his tongue, and Lisa thought she was going to lose control. Then, not to be outdone, he slowly slid a finger inside her. Lisa had to grab the pillow next to her to keep from screaming as her orgasm finally took over. Michael had other ideas. He threw the pillow aside with his free hand, leaving Lisa screaming and flailing under his oral efforts. The blonde angel bucked and writhed as she panted and moaned. She was unable to form any words in her head or in reality... just..."hrmphaahhhmmmmmmmm!"

Michael ran his tongue around her clit like it was some sort of exotic candy. True, she was delicious to taste but that was not his motivation for this exercise. Lisa rode her wave or pleasure time and time again as Michael ate her pussy, floating in a hedonistic bubble. Her multiple orgasms assailed her body over and over and she became a slave to her endorphins. She was still nowhere near spent, but she felt it was time to turn the tables.

Lisa took Michael's face in her hands and reluctantly separated him from her dripping organs. Drawing him up level with her own face, she kissed him, tasting herself on his lips, like she was kissing her own nectar. Lisa rolled her tongue around in his mouth, causing his already swollen cock to jump against her leg. Lisa smiled to herself and broke off their kiss, rolling him onto his back and taking his member into her hand. Slowly stroking Michael, she kissed down his body, nibbling his nipples, blowing warm air over his belly and running her tongue momentarily over the base of his penis.

Kneeling alongside his calves, Lisa looked into his eyes seductively as she lowered her face towards his cock. It was the sexiest thing he'd ever seen, as she pulled back his foreskin with her right hand and licked the head of his cock like a lollipop. Michael's cock jumped on its own accord as she came into contact with the sensitive skin at the base of his head. She pulled the foreskin all the way back and ran her tongue over the entire area of his cockhead. Michael gasped as he felt her mouth engulf his manhood. As her mouth devoured a good portion of his shaft, her tongue worked his head, swirling around it and massaging it. She was obviously experienced.

Michael groaned as she teased him. He'd never dreamed four hours ago that he would be spending the night in this way -- having his cock sucked by this beautiful, charming and exciting angel. He would have to be careful, he had plans for that hard-on and it would not pay to come in her mouth. He still had a while to go yet though, so he lay back and relaxed. As her mouth worked its magic, his mind cleared, relaxing and reveling in the feelings starting at his cock and washing over his body. Her tongue danced over his cockhead as she sucked it into her mouth, always managing to find "that spot" on the base. As she began to take him deeper, Michael took her head in his hand and motioned for her to stop. Lisa took one last long lick of his head on the way back up, licked her own lips and smiled.

Lisa flipped over onto her back as Michael paused to catch his breath. Wow! Michael had had a number of experiences with oral sex, but compared to what he had just experienced, they were both mediocre and forgettable. Never before had he experienced such amazing sensations. Several girls had tried to make him cum in their mouths before -- all of them had failed. But if he'd stayed in Lisa's mouth for another minute, he would have lost his load then and there.

Michael regained his composure and propped himself up, running his eyes over this glorious creature. Gentle curves, milky-white skin, beautiful breasts and a face that made him weak in the knees, this woman was heaven to his eyes. Lisa's hand was drifting between her legs, absentmindedly touching herself as she listened to him come down. Her head sank back into the pillow as her fingertip trailed over her damp entrance and then her clit. Her eyes opened as Michael leaned over to kiss her sensuously on the lips. Her hands went around his waist as their tongues met, caressing and lightly rubbing one another. Lisa broke off their kiss, and whispered into his ear, "Do me."

"Are you going to show me how you masturbate? Remember you have to show that to me before I do you."

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers