Fallen Ch. 01

Story Info
A beautiful angel runs into a bit of trouble.
1.4k words
3.46
76.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all, this is my first story, there won't be much sex in this chapter as it's the introduction. Constructive criticism welcome. Thank you all for reading😊

Adriel looked down at the earth, through the waters of her realm she could see the reflections of all that was happening in the world of man, no secrets could be hidden from her as it was her job to see all, her purpose, her god given existence to watch all that the mortals got up to in their tiny world. Specifically, what they did right and what they did wrong as what she witnessed and recorded would impact how these people would be judged upon their actions on the day of their deaths. Adriel hated this work as she felt responsible for sending mortals to their final destination in the dark part of the afterlife, on occasion she would omit information on mortals who were close to going to hell as only one or two more good deeds would tip the scales in favour of heaven. She didn't see the system as fair as mortals did not know they were being judged on every single action they took in their life.

Adriel was a Seraphim, a higher form of angel with great power. This is why she was given her role, only an angel of her power and skill could maintain such a thorough watch over the mortal realm. For this reason, she was very confused when looking into her waters one evening, her vision was clouded, this had never happened before and was very worrying to her. A small temple in the far north of a great mortal kingdom had vanished from her sight and was hidden under some sort of darkness. Adriel knew what she would have to do, she would need to go down and investigate this strange occurrence and restore the temple to her sight. Adriel conjured some human clothing as she would need to appear as a human on earth, it was against the rules of heaven for an angel to reveal proof of the divine to any human without instructions from God himself.

After getting dressed Adriel left heaven and flew down to earth, when she reached the temple she saw a sign, it read Bright Hollow, The Temple of The Sun and The Moon, at least she knew the name of the strange place. Adriel retracted her wings into her back and started walking towards the temple, there was nobody in sight, the place appeared to be completely empty. This was very odd as just yesterday the place was full of priests and monks going about their lives as normal and today, absolutely nothing, how weird she thought. "Hello" Adriel said hoping to get a response "is there anyone here?". No response, the place was silent.

As she walked through the temple she felt a dark presence, something she had not felt in a long time, she had a feeling someone or something was watching her. With her vision blocked she could not know what was watching her, she would need to keep her guard up while she searched the place for people. Adriel walked into a central chamber hoping to find someone who could answer some questions but yet again there was no one around. Adriel thought to herself "I should look around then I can mark this section as empty before I search the next one", she entered a room up some stairs and immediately felt the dark feeling again, this time it was intense and very uncomfortable.

Just then she heard footsteps from behind, they were moving towards her. Before Adriel could react, she felt something hard hit her head from behind. Adriel fell to the floor, with her vision getting darker she managed to turn her head and see the silhouette of a humanoid, she could make out no details with her vision becoming so blurred. As she watched the figure slowly move towards her, she fell unconscious on the cold stone floor.

Adriel awoke, her head was pulsing with pain and she felt blood on her lips. She tried to move but her hands were bound behind her back and attached to the floor. Her neck was restrained in a similar manor so she was unable to move her head to get a better look at her wrists. "Where am I?" "Who are you!?" she yelled into the darkness while thrashing against her restraints. She extended her wings to help break free and summoned all her angelic power to help but nothing worked. A female voice replied "I think you need to calm down young lady; you're only going to tire yourself, breaking those shackles is hopeless, trust me on that". Adriel stopped fighting the restraints for a moment and looked towards the voice "you will release me now mortal; you have no idea the forces you are meddling with, release me immediately or I will lay you to waste".

The voice replied "lay me to waste? I don't think so, not in your state angel" Adriel looked panicked realising this person knew what she was. "Now don't worry, I know about your rules your kind have to follow" the voice said in a mocking tone "I bet you're thinking about what trouble you're in upstairs aren't you? I wouldn't if I were you, you won't be leaving here so relax". The look of panic on Adriel worsened, she tried to use her powers again to break the chains one more time but it was all for naught, she could not break free.

Adriel went limp after using all her energy in her last attempt to break the chains, she would have fallen to the floor if it were not for the collar around her neck holding her up. She looked up towards the voice and said with a defeated tone "please let me go". This seemed to please her captor as they stepped out of the shadows and laughed "now that's more like it angel", "excuse me?" Adriel replied confused as what this meant. Her captor moved closer "be an obedient angel and you will find your stay to be a lot more comfortable here". Adriel was now able to see her captor, it made sense now, she still didn't have a lot of answers but at least she knew how she was so easily subdued, her captor she was a vampire, her eyes gave it away immediately. She must be a very old one as well, no young vampire could take on an angel as easy as she did.

Her captor leaned in grinning "My name is Alice and I assume you know what I am little bird", Adriel scowled at this and spat at Alice "disgusting undead thing you are" Adriel spouted. Alice stood up slowly and wiped her face, she smiled as she brought her hand to her lips to taste Adriel's saliva. Adriel looked disgusted and opened her mouth to say something, before she could even get a single word out Alice slapped Adriel's face so hard it drew blood. Alice immediately grabbed Adriel's chin and held her head in place as she licked the blood from her cheek that she drew from the strike. "You will learn to be better little bird; I promise the next punishment for your insolence will be much more creative"

Alice stepped back "now I do have things that require my attention pretty thing, I think I will leave you down here in the meantime to settle it" Adriel said nothing as she stared at Alice with an icy look on her face. "No more fancy threats then little bird?" Alice said while closing the cell door behind her, "good, that means you might get a little reward later when I decide to come back down to play with you".

Alice left and locked the door behind her.

Adriel's mind was racing, what did this monster want, what did she mean, fun? She didn't have time to think, she would need to try and rest in this uncomfortable damp cell to try and gain some strength back so she would be able to attempt an escape if she gets the chance. Adriel lay on the floor and closed her eyes to try and relax her aching body, hopefully her presence in heaven would be noticed soon and someone would come for her, until then she knew she had to stay strong for whatever the vampire was planning to do.