All Comments on 'Fallen Ch. 04'

by DarkValentine

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Christ, another story that oretends to have a plot and characters that makes senss, but abandons both within four chapters for nonstop sex. If you want to write pure stroke stop with the embarrassing "chapter" crap. You're not writing a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Loved it! Don't listen to pretentious people that comment aggressive criticisms, keep writing the way you want to!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
story

tried to read story, started of ok, but became very predictable very quickly, woman doesn't like being kidnapped so starts playing up, male doesn't like being called names he deserves so resorts to physical violence as if that helps...nope normal women would not respond to violence, they would just grow to hate their captor more and more... so not realistic either. will not be reading anymore of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Constructive criticism

Learn to do it people. On that vein, there is typically a cooldown period between sex scenes, especially nonconsent. However, I still enjoy the chemistry between the two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
love it

This is so hot that it makes my jaw drop open in awe. Please don't listen to the negative people, continue the story!

I love the details, I love that she is going through detox, I want more!

EuphoriaSlam69EuphoriaSlam69about 10 years ago
Really enjoying this!

Sexually hot interplay between the antagonists and she makes me laugh so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous