All Comments on 'Fallen Ch. 15'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY

I really love this story and now here are two more boys to care about. I can't wait to see how everyone interacts, especially Star and the the twins. Given what Alex said about the lady speaking to him, I suspect there will be a close connection between the three. I wish the chapters were longer, but that's mostly because I'm greedy and want it all now. The story is moving along at a very good pace and, as always, the characters are well defined with each having their own personalities and characteristics. I look forward eagerly to more.

4catsrmine4catsrmineabout 12 years ago

This is a great story, and I'm looking forward to find out what Star tries next, and how Luma deals with him. Such a good story...I love it.

Anonymous...why do read this story if you're going to make nasty comments? That was just plain rude, and I think you are an ASS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
FANTASTIC!!!!

Whomever anonymous is, ignore them. He/she truly does not have to read the stories they don't care for. That was always a wonder to me, if you don't care for something why do you keep indulging in it. We KNOW YOU DON'T LIKE THE STORY, GO LIVE YOUR LIFE WHERE YOU LIKE THINGS. There are others who like the story and are enjoying it. So GO AWAY, WE HEARD YOU. THANKS. WE RESPECTFULLY DELCINE YOUR OPINION. Nephylim, this story is amazing. I cannot predict what is going to happen other than your characters are learning from one another and that they actually need each other to survive. Keep doing what you are doing, I am fascinated by the complexity of all the characters. Just whom is saving whom? This story shows that everyone needs something or someone. If not to make them feel special, or whole, but maybe to give them purpose when they feel no hope. I LOVE THIS STORY!!! THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR IMAGINATION!!!

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08about 12 years ago
Better and better

The difference in Luma from the first chapter to this one is amazing. I already love Sam and Alex.

AsymbiiAsymbiiabout 12 years ago
dont listen to that person who said the negative words.

I enjoyed the story very much. Now I need to go to the beginning an read up on it. Don't stop writing.

A 'Symbii

NephylimNephylimabout 12 years agoAuthor
No Worries

I'm not precious, dears. Those with negative comments have as much right to post them as those who have positive ones. It would help if the comments were a little more constructive, but what difference is there, really, when someone says I loved it and when someone says it was garbage. They're both valid opinions.

Never fear, the whole story is written and complete and i submit a new chapter every time the current one publishes, so the whole thing will get here eventually :)

Next chapter has been submitted and should be here soon. I hope you'll like the bombshell when it drops ;)

avidreadravidreadrabout 12 years ago
Bombshell

Surprises can be good or bad. Since you said you hope we'll like the bombshell, I'm hoping nothing bad happens to any of the characters. I'm already a bit in love with them.

toppsy0turvvytoppsy0turvvyabout 12 years ago
Please, no deaths

I am so in love with all your characters and how the new boys each have contact with or a little piece of Astaria in them. All of them are vastly different, but all are loving and kind, even Star. My favorite is Bridge because he's so sweet, and I worry (in a non-real life way) because he's delicate. I can see this story going on forever with little snippets of their daily lives.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 12 years ago
As always..

Intrigue, pleasure and wait more.. he is such a darling and to save the twins was beautiful to read... to the negatives if you don't like the story then don't read it geez!! I can't wait to read more you have so many dimensions and twists its brilliant and then for another message about Star lol that was cleverly done and I thought that was the bombshell ah well hurry with the next chapter so we can find out what the real bombshell is....

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

Hope, faith and love. The strongest of which is love. So if it doesn't hurt anyone, who are we to judge?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous