All Comments on 'Fallen Ch. 28'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Since Serif is a seraphim, from what I remember from my catechism studies as a child, I think the war Luma remembers is when the angels had to choose between God and Satan and the ones who took Satan's side were cast out of heaven. This is a very iinteresting story plot.

NephylimNephylimalmost 12 years agoAuthor
The War In Heaven

There are many different interpretations of the meaning of the War In Heaven. In my own belief system, a group of angels fell in love with humans. They had children, made families and truly loved their human wives. Their children were the Nephylim. At some point the powers that be, whether that be God or some civil body (in my version The Council of Angels, of Sanhedrin Malakim) demanded they turn away from their human wives and destroy their children. They refused and were prepared to live and die for love... which they did. They fought a civil war and lost. The heavens rained blood as the wing of the angels blotted out the sun. The angels who lost the war were horribly punished, being thrown out of all creation to exist in exile for eternity. The leaders in particular were treated very badly. Semyaza was thrown into the stars, trapped in the constellation Orion, always falling never landing, seeing everything and being able to interact with no one. And Semyaza's wife, Ishtahar/Astaria was cursed to keep living when everyone she'd loved had died, more than died - to live life after life watching her loved ones die, being directly responsible for the death of any children she was able to carry. Until the curse broke.

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Wow

Got hooked, got anxious and then got annoyed... you stopped I am amazed and horrified at the twist with Serif, but have been intrigued as to why he was with Luma so long and yet from earlier didn't remember who he really was until needing to save Bridge and now he has done this and just when it gets gripping we have to wait.. this story is so addictive can't wait for more and I love the plot.. can't wait to see what Bridge has done to help

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Most definitely

This has a much foreboding plot subject than the typical story here. It seems to have done a 180 degree turn from the happy little fable of happy boys living with Luma. I like it.

canoecanoecanoecanoealmost 12 years ago
What?

I'm really confused. What the heck is going on?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What??

I love that your build up the plot but I'm totally confused with this chapters ending .... eek!

hotlover69hotlover69over 11 years ago

i skipped 18 chapters of this and picked the story right up, just goes to show that this story could have been covered in four chapters at most . i find this series long winded and repressive

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
lord!!

i waited soooooo patiently for this and i just knew!!!a choir was gonna pop up bridge continues to surprise me he called in the heavenly hosts like a seasoned boss!!!WELL DONE!!!!

krazydarkwildkrazydarkwildabout 11 years ago

As Matisse said, “Creativity takes courage.” And you are one courageous artist…this is a masterpiece in my mind.

88nicegirl88nicegirlover 10 years ago
Wow!!

Was not expecting that!! Are you sure your human because I am pretty sure only the Divine could write that well!! LOL.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Fallen Ch. 27 Previous Part
Fallen Series Info