Fallen Kingdom Ch. 07

Story Info
Anaria endures her gangbang punishment.
2.2k words
3.81
25.3k
13

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a rugged hilltop clearing above the town of Bheketha, Anaria's ordeal was just beginning. The 18-year-old Imperium girl now sat atop a rebel gladiator, one of four men to whom Gorlann, the rebel leader, had given her. They had been gang-raping her without mercy. Now, although she had satisfied one gladiator and one of the Xokothi slaves, there was still one gladiator and one slave left to satisfy.

The naked Imperium girl was straddling the gladiator, her cunt impaled on his shaft as she rode him with obedience and enthusiasm. Her hands, now bound in front of her, were placed with palms flat against his muscular chest as she fucked him. He looked up at her with greedy, lust-filled eyes, watching her perky tits jiggle with the force of her frantic movements. Meanwhile, the Xokothi slave had her head twisted sideways, his cock shoved between her lips. He had her long, charcoal-black hair bunched up in one fist, holding the back of her head; he was skull-fucking her now, ramming his shaft down her throat with such savagery that she could barely breathe, his balls smacking against her chin with each feral thrust.

"UUUU!!" She could only moan incoherently as the men abused her, treating her body like a plaything, a tool for their own delight. Shameful arousal coiled through her nonetheless, her nipples erect, traitorous, as she rode one cock and sucked another. She knew, too, that not far away three fellow Imperium female captives were in the midst of suffering their own forms of abuse. She could hear the two gladiators still raping Maephina and Juura. The two older women were aunts of an Imperium senator, and that wasn't their only crime; the rebels were also convinced that the poor women knew where their senator nephew had gone into hiding after Bheketha's fall. When the women wouldn't or couldn't reveal where the senator's hiding place might be, Gorlann had ordered their treatment to be just as severe.

Then there was poor Kaylanna, the senator's younger sister. Gorlann had raped her himself, then had her 'disciplined' by a slave's whip to reveal her brother's whereabouts. She had tearfully insisted she knew nothing, but it had brought her no mercy. Instead, in the background earlier Anaria had heard the sounds of the lash. Now Kaylanna's cries had died away, but that did not mean that her ordeal was over. In the corner of her vision, Anaria could see that more gladiators and slaves had a formed a line leading to the poor girl. They had tied her wrists wide to either side, her arms connected to two giant cedar trees. Even now she had her legs wrapped around her latest assailant, groaning as he fucked her while standing, his hands cupping her shapely ass while he grunted in delight.

"Please! I don't know anything! I don't know where he is! Please believe me!" Kaylanna cried.

But the gladiator fucking her shouted back with gleeful disregard. "Quiet, bitch. Your cunt knows how to hug my cock, and THAT is all I care about. Now give me a kiss, little slut. You can make this easier on yourself if you COOPERATE." Saying this, the ferocious rebel gladiator pressed his lips to hers, his tongue exploring her mouth even while she rode his cock. He shifted one hand upward, fingering the girl's ass, violating all of her holes at once. Their combined groans filled the clearing and sailed far into the surrounding woods.

All the while, Anaria tried to endure the attentions of her own captors.

"Are you enjoying the show?" the Xokothi slave raping Anaria's mouth now growled. He pulled his cock out of her throat, admiring the glistening sheen of her spit which coated every inch of it. He looked down at her as she sputtered and gasped for air. Anaria glanced sidelong at the rapes-in-progress and quickly nodded.

"Yes, Sir. Please, I'm enjoying the show. Please let me satisfy you."

"Show me how eager you are, cunt." The Xokothi slave presented his swaying cock to her lips once more. Looking up at him with as much seduction as she could muster, the teen girl smothered the head of his cock and began sucking fervently. Her eyes never left his heavy-lidded stare. Once she sensed his arousal deepening, she briefly slipped her lips free of his shaft. She took one of his testicles into her mouth, sucking on it with devotion, then gave the same tender treatment to the other testicle. 'I have to please these psychos. It's my only hope,' Anaria thought. The girl well remembered Gorlann's parting words to his men, to make her rape 'rough and nasty' and to bring her back to camp only if they saw 'fit to let her live.'

Meanwhile, beneath her and enshrouded in a bliss of his own, Trevius the gladiator watched her pubic muff grinding against his pelvis, her cunt gripping the full length of his cock as she moved her hips and humped him like a sex-addicted slave.

"AAAHHH!! Fuck, Diwari, you should try this pussy. This cunt is heaven around my cock. The gods have truly blessed us this day."

The Xokothi slave named Diwari sighed with similar ecstasy as Anaria re-smothered his shaft, her lips pressed in a tight seal, her jaw rippling as she impaled her mouth and made loud slurping sounds. She gave him a sloppy blowjob as saliva and pre-cum streamed down her chin. Keeping one hand bunched in the girl's hair, the Xokothi slave put his other hand lightly on her head. He was petting her gently even as the roots of her hair felt the sting of pain because of how tightly he had her long tresses bunched up in his other fist.

"She's a good sucker. We might have to switch places if you're up for another go after I blow my load in this Imperium princess' mouth."

The two men nodded in agreement, then re-focused on their own mounting pleasure as Anaria did what she could. Soon, the slender girl could feel the gladiator's cock straining inside her, the throbbing shaft's explosion now imminent. Meanwhile, she groaned as Diwari's dark shaft stabbed down her throat, his balls flush against her chin as she gurgled and fought to take in air through her nose. With a cry of joy, Diwari abruptly and unexpectedly withdrew his shaft, jerking it as it spewed with mighty bursts of jism - huge flecks of cum which now rained down on Anaria's forehead, nose, lips, and cheeks, and even in her hair. Anaria squeezed her eyes shut as she weathered the onslaught of sperm.

At almost the exact same moment, the gladiator beneath her let out a groan so intense that it almost morphed into a plaintive growl. He bucked up into her, his throbbing cock stabbing upward into her pussy as it twitched and fountained with surge after surge of sticky-hot seed. Anaria ground her hips, grinding her entire body atop his cock to wring out every last drop from the man's churning balls. At last, her cunt bathed in Trevius' stickiness, she felt him shiver in the last throes of his release. His cock softened inside her. It was over now, or so she hoped. Her face covered with cum, her cunt filled with her rapist's seed, the naked girl flopped forward against the chest of the gladiator beneath her and begged for mercy.

"Please, Masters, let me rest. I have pleased you, have I not?"

She looked down at Trevius imploringly. Trevius meanwhile stroked the girl's disheveled hair, rubbing Diwari's cum into the fine tresses until the girl's hair was almost as sticky as her face and cunt.

"SSSHHH, little bitch. We are not done with you yet. You can clean off my cock with your mouth while Diwari reinvigorates himself for a go at your pussy."

But Anaria abruptly felt a hand stroking her ass. One finger teased her puckered hole.

"No, my friend. I've changed my mind," Diwari rumbled. "I want to try out this tight little ass instead." Anaria had already been ass-fucked, and her distended anal ring still leaked traces of cum. Now, the gladiator Trevius held her flush against his chest while Diwari leaned behind her, inserting his already semi-firm and reawakening shaft into her tightest opening.

"Please, no. Not again. AAAYY!!" Anaria squealed as she felt Diwari's cock slide into her ass. At least the prior lubrication created by the cum of her earlier rapist made the sensation much more bearable. In fact, although Anaria would never have admitted it without dying of shame, shivers of genuine pleasure shot through her loins as Diwari established his rhythm, ass-fucking her slowly yet firmly.

"Uhhhh!! Fuck, her ass is perfect. Hold her down until I finish."

"Take your time," Trevius replied good-naturedly. He cupped Anaria's face, seeming to stare into her tormented eyes. The moonlight shone on the flecks of cum which glittered like liquid starlight on Anaria's face.

"Mmmm. I always enjoy sharing a cunt with a brother-in-arms. His seed only makes you look more beautiful, bitch. Let me taste the mingling flavors of him on your skin. Let's kiss while my friend ass-fucks you. Come here. Give your Master some more love." As the gladiator brought Anaria's face down for a surprisingly sensual kiss, Anaria had only one thought pounding through her exhausted mind.

'Will I survive the night?' she wondered.

Meanwhile, Diwari watched his shaft plunge down into Anaria's puckered opening until his testicles slapped gently against her smooth ass cheeks. The feel of her anus gripping his cock was the most powerful aphrodisiac. Soon, Anaria could feel his rock-hard shaft seesawing in and out of her sensitive asshole, upping the tempo, creating sensations she couldn't believe. With her heart racing, pleasure bubbling up unbidden, Anaria wondered, 'Oh god, is my body betraying me? Am I really letting these brutes give me pleasure?' When Diwari slipped a hand behind her, rubbing her clit while her anal rape progressed, Anaria stiffened and moaned into Trevius' mouth. It was true. Her shame was now complete. Soon after, her ass-rape reached a crescendo, Diwari's throbbing erection slamming between her butt cheeks again and again, his fingers plying her pussy with furious dedication. Anaria squealed into Trevius' mouth as he deepened their kiss, and this time it was a squeal not of surprise but of impending ecstasy. Now it hit her - a star-imploding orgasm - and Anaria felt her cunt twitch as if it dreamed of being stuffed once more with cock. Her nectar flowed down Diwari's fingers even as Diwari's cock spewed a huge, sticky load deep in her ruined ass.

All three were panting now. Diwari withdrew his twice-sated shaft from the girl's well-fucked buttocks. He admired the tiny trail of blood and copious streams of cum sliding down the girl's ass crack and now flowing down her cunt lips. Red-tinged white fluid was pooling on Trevius' lap where he lay beneath the girl.

"Ooohhh, I think this bitch needs a break. I destroyed her cute ass," the Xokothi slave proclaimed with not-so-subtle glee.

Anaria could only feel the dazed confusion from an unwanted orgasm and the dull ache in her ass. She was putty in the men's arms as Trevius and Diwari picked her up. Trevius set her on her knees and had her begin the task of cleaning his pungent cock. She knelt there, her bound hands in her lap in front of her, and proceeded to lovingly lick the sides of his shaft. That was when Diwari leaned down, whispering in the girl's ear, and what he said made her stiffen with realization.

"Listen up, bitch. Your gang-rape wasn't just for fun. Gorlann wanted us to give your fellow Imperium captives a convincing SHOW. He thought you'd be more sympathetic this way, understand? Now, after we're done with you, we'll take you back to camp and have you bring food and water to those worthless Imperium bitches. Then you can do as you've been ordered. Find out what information you can about the senator's whereabouts. Understood?"

So Gorlann's sudden order to have her raped had more of a purpose after all; it wasn't purely punishment. That fact didn't make Anaria feel any better, but it occurred to her that Gorlann had more of a brain behind that fierce gaze than his outwardly brawny and brutal gladiatorial appearance made it appear.

"Yes, Master," she murmured, still licking the tip of Trevius' manhood like a tasty treat. When he was satisfied at last, Trevius patted her on the head and told her to open her mouth wide. He spit into her mouth, then closed it.

"There. That's your reward for a good cock-cleaning. Are you grateful, bitch?"

Anaria nodded. She was all too aware of how much the gladiator got off on dominating her.

Now Trevius yanked the naked girl to her feet. "Come on. Let's get you back to camp. You have things to do," he growled meaningfully. He and Diwari exchanged a knowing look. Inwardly, Anaria could only sigh. If getting gang-raped wasn't bad enough, now she had only one task ahead of her - to betray her fellow captives' confidence in order to save her own skin. Feeling a fresh surge of shame, the dejected Imperium girl let her captors lead her through the moonlit trees back toward camp.

THE END, FOR NOW...

~~~**~~~