Fallen Princess, Risen Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kariz considered that and took another drink of his wine. "Anything else?"

"There was a prisoner... Naked, but... hooded. I couldn't see his face," Antariel felt frustrated, it had all happened so fast. "Varandur, he... took my arm..." she stumbled and looked from her food to Kariz. She didn't know what had happened to him. She should've asked earlier.

"He's still alive," Kariz smiled politely, and nodded. "And I must say, shockingly resilient for an elf."

Antariel nodded as relief washed over her, "Thank you, sir," she murmured before she continued. "Varandur took me, and we ran. Before we knew it, we were here."

Kariz thought about that for a moment and his brows knit together. He munched on a piece of meat, before he sipped some wine. "Did you notice anything strange as you approached my tower?"

Antariel looked down at her food. Did she notice anything strange? What a question. Her entire life had been destroyed, and the pieces stepped on before being picked up and tossed into a fire, by creatures and mutants she had only heard stories about. She took a sip of the strong wine that had been served with the meal, when she suddenly realized there was something.

"Cold," she looked up at Kariz. "It was freezing cold, all of a sudden."

Kariz nodded. "That makes sense," he glanced at her plate. Each time she took a bite, it was replaced by something else, courtesy of the nymphs slowly orbiting them. Her wine glass was never empty either and she took another sip.

Antariel realized the wine was even stronger than she thought but she didn't care. She was definitely full, and looked down, seeing her plate still full of food. She didn't want to make herself sick, even though she definitely wanted to keep eating.

"I see you're full of dinner," Kariz spoke in a low tone, just above a whisper, his coal eyes boring into her. She looked up at him and smiled, feeling vaguely full though, oddly, not very satisfied. "And now perhaps you'd like dessert?" As the muscular man stood, Antariel's eyes immediately went to his erection, already dripping precum. He began stroking his hard member, his eyes never leaving her face.

Antariel blushed, silent for the moment, though she could feel the flood of arousal and shame, pleasure and fear, mixing together in her stomach, which had flipped so many times, surely it was upside down within her. She couldn't look away from the hard cock, when a nymph seemed to appear from nowhere. The nymph held a saucer under the head of his cock, and Kariz groaned lightly, before he splashed a few spurts of cum into the saucer, nearly filling it.

He breathed in and out, deeply, and then took the saucer, holding it up to her face. His movements were so steady, so graceful, the liquid barely moved. The aroma was immediate, and intoxicating, like everything else here. But this felt stronger than the wine she had been drinking. Antariel was having difficulty controlling anything, her feelings, her arousal -- she knew she had soaked the back of this dress. She looked from the saucer to Kariz' face.

"Do you want this?" Kariz stared intently at her. His words emanated from the world around him, more than from his lips.

Antariel's mind screamed at her to lie, to make up anything, to simply run, but she couldn't do any of that. That would get her killed, right? Wasn't that the reason she was doing this? To keep up the illusion, to stop him from attacking? A much quieter whisper breathed into the back of her mind, that no, that was the lie, and she wanted this.

No, she thought, she would never say, "I want this," with a nod.

Kariz smiled handsomely and whispered, "Open your mouth then."

Antariel opened her mouth, and stuck out her tongue in a way that would make the Queen, that bitch, insane with fury. Kariz gently pressed the saucer to her tongue and poured the delicious creamy cum into her mouth.

The elf princess swallowed, then quickly took the saucer and licked it. Kariz laughed, delighted, "Oh, I don't think I have to ask if you enjoyed that," he grinned.

Antariel blushed with shame, slowly setting down the saucer, closing her eyes. "I'm sorry --"

"What did I say?" he asked immediately, in a stern tone, his smile fading.

Antariel swallowed again, still tasting his cum, her treacherous pussy continuing to soak her dress and the chair she was sitting on. "Never apologize for your urges," she said, carefully pronouncing each word.

Kariz reached out, gently caressing her cheek with the back of his hand. "I want you to follow your urges."

Antariel blinked in confusion and her mind was torn again. She shook her head. "I..." she realized it would be a lie to act like she didn't understand. She knew what he was talking about. Lying would be terrible, she reasoned, because of his threat. Or, part of her whispered, you want to tell him the truth. But she couldn't do it here, in front of him, could she? "I would feel ashamed," she finally admitted, as that was true.

Kariz smiled and nodded, "I know," his hand trailed down her cheek, along her shoulder and arm. She could feel him as though the cloth wasn't even there. "I think you'll find that shame is as natural a part of you as your urges. Embracing your shame is very freeing. Do you feel an urge? A powerful urge?"

Antariel released a shaky breath, her nerves frayed and her mind so confused. But her arousal, her wet pussy aching for release, that was not confusing. She nodded, feeling as though words would be so hard to say.

"Is your dress in the way?" Kariz moved his hand down to the arm of the chair. He slowly dragged the chair away from the table, so that she was facing him and his erection, directly. She was sitting up in the chair, her knees pressed together. The dress flowed down to her ankles, trapping her legs under the silken cloth. She hoped he didn't ask her to stand, afraid of what he might do when he saw what she had done to the chair.

Antariel nodded again. Her dress was definitely in the way. Words couldn't escape her lips at the moment.

Kariz put his hands on her knees and squeezed them a moment, which sent a thrill up her legs. "Do not let anything get in the way of your urges," he gently pushed at her knees as though to spread them.

Antariel wasn't sure she understood what he was saying. She tried opening her knees but they were trapped within the dress.

"Let nothing get in the way," Kariz repeated, standing up, one hand moved to his cock. He stroked it, already wet with cum.

Antariel stared at him, her eyes going wide as arousal shot through her, straight to her core. She grunted, trying to stretch the garment with her knees, and breathed heavily. She looked up at Kariz, his cock, then his eyes, as he stared down at her. Some kind of strength built with her, as though her urge gave her a power she'd never felt before. She grabbed the fabric, and yanked, ripping it open, splitting her dress down the middle. The tear travelled down to the bottom, splitting completely, and up to her navel. Suddenly, her legs were spread before Kariz, though he continued to stare at her face as he masturbated.

Antariel didn't wait even a moment, her hands immediately went to her pussy. She rubbed her clit with one hand, while her other plunged two fingers into her wet warmth. She moaned loudly, her legs shook as she continued to pump with her hand and rub herself. She closed her eyes and threw her head back.

The feelings burned her up and the shame was like fuel on the fire, heating her beyond belief. Sensation overloaded her, as her every nerve was electrified. She moaned loudly, unable to speak words and panted with need.

This urge was the strongest she had felt. She rose to the peak, rising again, and again. And then she realized, panting, that she wouldn't be able to release her desire. Something blocked her, like with Kana in the bath.

She pushed a third finger into her soaked pussy and pumped vigorously while her other hand rubbed her clit, which was sore with ache. Arousal poured out of her, soaking her hands, the dress, the seat, like coal onto a fire. She wanted more, she wanted release, but couldn't reach it.

Antariel opened her eyes, desperately groaning. She stared at Kariz, who returned her gaze while he stroked himself. He was always in control, always in command, master of all he saw. She shuddered, her eyelids fluttered, before she finally willed herself to speak.

"Please..." she begged.

"Do you need release?" Kariz asked in a low, serious tone, his eyes burned on her skin as he drank in her unfettered sexuality.

"Yes, please, Kariz, release..." she muttered, her legs twitched constantly now. Part of her didn't want his cock anywhere near her, but that part was weakening, suffocating. Right now, she just needed her aching urge to be released.

Kariz crouched down between her legs and his left hand pulled both of hers out of the way. Two large fingers filled her pussy. His other palm pressed down on her clit and he finger fucked her with as much vigor as she had been.

The difference in her feelings, though, was like that between a candle and a roaring fire. She screamed and grabbed his arm, her other hand grabbed the chair's arm. A climax slammed into her, followed immediately by another. His fingers hit spots that nobody had ever touched and another powerful urge built within her. It felt as though something within her was going to explode, like she might wet herself. Her old self wanted her to hold it back, but she couldn't. She wouldn't.

She exploded again, this time a shower of cum sprayed from her, and her legs slammed together. Kariz kept his hand inside of her, pushed deeply, and just held it there.

Antariel couldn't process any of these feelings, much less all of them at the same time. She grabbed his arm with both hands, moaning loudly as her body continued spasming.

After a few minutes her mind came back down into her head. She released Kariz' arm and slowly lowered her legs. She knew what he said earlier, but the shame she felt spread through her was as powerful as the arousal she had felt moments earlier. She turned as red as her dress.

Kariz slowly pulled his hand back and cleaned it with his tongue, licking every bit of her cum off his skin. Antariel couldn't believe what she saw -- did he... genuinely enjoy this? He liked the taste of her? She knew she shouldn't be glad that a Profane lord was so into her sex, but some part of her was proud to inspire such a response.

He inhaled deeply and smiled warmly, "Very floral. Like a nice tea." Then he saw her face. "Oh, I see. You feel shame," he sounded disappointed.

Antariel bit her lips and closed her eyes. Having never felt pleasure like this before, she had never felt shame like this before. She squeezed her eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks.

"Because you feel you've done something wrong," Kariz stated.

Antariel opened her eyes to see his judgement, but instead saw an understanding smile. It confused her but he continued speaking.

"You have done something wrong," he stated flatly. She could feel her cheeks burn anew with shame, and she swallowed, wondering what could be coming next. He motioned toward her garment, "You ruined your dress."

Antariel looked down at the cloth she had shredded in her haste to get to her soaked pussy, and tried to catch her breath. The shame transformed, as she had ruined the dress, but that wasn't... that wasn't what she was ashamed of. But he was right, wasn't he? Her mind began rationalizing the shame to this very simple thing. She had ruined her dress.

"And if I punish you for that transgression, it will suffice, won't it?"

Antariel felt fear wash over her, but she felt the shame. She knew she was going to be punished eventually -- surely he would find something, she had made so many mistakes. Better to just get it over with. She nodded.

"Stand up," he commanded. The elven princess was on her feet before she'd even registered the command fully, standing before him. She couldn't help but stare at his hard cock just inches from her. He motioned to the table, "Put your elbows on the table."

Antariel turned to the table, which had somehow been cleared, and put her hands on it. She bent over as she did so, before she lowered herself to her elbows. She was bent completely over the table, when she suddenly remembered --

"A dress and a chair," Kariz shook his head and clucked his tongue.

"Yes, Kariz, sir," she whispered and closed her eyes. The shame of ruining this lord's gifts burned her cheeks. That was what was shaming her -- her poor stewardship.

Kariz' hand came down on her ass in a firm slap, causing her to cry out. Her eyes snapped open -- he was spanking her! She couldn't believe it! That was his punishment? The punishment she feared -- another slap on her ass stung her. Surely, she reckoned, this wasn't a punishment for lying, or accusing him of lying. This was the punishment for ruining a dress, for ruining a chair.

Another slap resounded throughout the dining hall, as he continued to spank her ass. Warmth spread through her cheeks as he slapped each, one at a time. She felt embarrassment and shame. Both were soon replaced by arousal.

Antariel didn't want to believe it, but after everything, her arousal was all too believable. Of course, this was turning her on. Everything about him turned her on. Instead of another slap, he caressed her ass, surprising her. His warm hand rubbed it gently.

"No need for a punishment to be too severe," he muttered, "After all, they were trifles."

He slapped her ass again then alternated between rubbing and slapping it. She was already wet again -- not that she had been particularly dry in the last two days. She moaned and pressed her breasts against the table.

The fabric of the dress jerked against her before it was torn away with a ripping sound. Kariz tossed it away, then plunged his fingers back into her pussy.

Antariel moaned and pressed her face to the warm wood of the table. She thrust her hips back against him as he pushed into her. She hadn't reached the heights she had before, but she was already cresting them as she climaxed again. Even if it was less powerful, she could feel it was just as wet. The climax washed over her and more of her cum gushed out of her.

As Kariz came around the table, she lifted her head to look up at him, completely exhausted. He was again licking his fingers and hand. "This time, a fitting recompense, I should think," he smiled down at her. "You should return to your room. We can continue our conversation another day."

Antariel nodded as weariness nearly took her consciousness from her. Was she lifted? She walked, only dimly aware that Kana had led her back to her room. Her legs barely worked, she was soaked and half naked. When she got there Rana and Kana helped her out of the torn and soaked dress. In her state, it took all her effort to climb onto the bed. She had just woken up, but she was so exhausted she immediately fell asleep.

She drifted into bed, into the furs, into the darkness, down, floating, staring at the long table. It seemed familiar. She walked along the length of it. The food upon it was rotted, filled with maggots, flies circled around. She reached out, grabbed a piece of silverware and found it rusty. She tossed it aside in disgust and headed to Her father and the Queen at the end of the table. Her father was sitting on his throne as the Queen stood off to one side.

Father was wearing a simple tunic and pants and the Queen was the vision of grace and beauty. The Queen's fine dress came up in a large collar, which accentuated her hair and the crown upon her head.

"Tari," her father called to Her.

She didn't respond. She wasn't coming at his call. But She was walking to him.

"Mother!" she shouted to the Queen, who responded with alarm. She approached the throne, reached down and grabbed Her father's pants, yanking them off his legs with the wet tear of rotten fabric.

"A princess has duties," her father said, a lascivious grin stretching from ear to ear.

"Watch, mother!" She shouted at the Queen, who remained silent, looking away. "Don't you look away!"

She reached down, grabbing Her father's firm, but small, cock. She began sucking it quickly, trying to get it harder, and larger. She wanted to feel it; wanted it to be full in Her hand. It didn't seem as big as She remembered. She looked up at the Queen as She climbed into Her father's lap. "I said look, damn you!" 

But the Queen's face was hidden in shadow.

She grabbed the cock beneath Her and slid it into Her warm, wet pussy. She felt it, but it wasn't as big as last time, She was certain. She knew that She had seen bigger, felt bigger, as She plunged herself down on the hot cock. She looked at the Queen, who watched intently. But the Queen's face was still in shadow. She couldn't see her.

She felt no satisfaction, though Her arousal was as wet and fiery as it usually was. This wasn't enough now. It didn't give Her the release She craved. She didn't just want to cum, She wanted to cum so hard She gushed.

"Oh yes," the king groaned, "It's amazing," he let out a shaky breath.

She realized that She had all of the power over him. She clamped down on his cock and sat down hard, but didn't move after.

"Oh, my daughter, no," he groaned and reached out to grab Her hips. "Please."

He was begging her! Begging her! She threw Her head back and laughed, a glorious full-throated laugh, as She rocked Her hips up and down.

The king groaned, and cried out, "Thank you!" He squeezed Her ass as She fucked him as hard as he could stand.

"Do you see!" She screamed at the Queen. "Look at what I'm doing to your husband! I have the power!"

The king groaned again, and She felt his cock blasting his hot seed into Her. She shoved him back as She stood, alone with the Queen, and She turned to face the bitch. The Queen's face remained in shadow, infuriating Her.

She would not be denied! She grabbed the Queen's dress and yanked it off her body, which shredded it. The Queen lowered her face into her hands, as her heavy breasts and ample ass were revealed to her daughter.

She grinned, a thrill went through Her to see the Queen as naked as she felt. She circled the naked Queen, and slapped her ass when She was behind her. The Queen moaned loudly.

"Oh, of course this is what you want," She laughed and slapped the Queen's breasts when she came to her front. 

The Queen moaned again. "Yes! I want it!"

She pushed Her hand between the Queen's thighs and the Queen spread her legs in an awkward stance. She didn't care, as She shoved four fingers into the Queen's soaking wet pussy.

The Queen let out a guttural groan, rocking her hips and shaking her head back and forth.

She shoved the Queen down, knocking her back before she clambered onto one of her legs. She grabbed the other leg, pulling it up before she mashed Her pussy against hers.

The Queen moaned wantonly and squeezed her own breasts while tugging at her nipples.

She began rocking into the Queen, and arousal surged through her. This was the feeling she wanted, yes, this kind of power. "You can feel it!" she yelled down to the Queen. "Tell me you're my whore!"

"I am your slut!" the Queen screamed, her legs twitched as she tugged her nipples. "I am your slut! Use me!"

She continued to thrust Her pussy against the Queen's, and as She fucked her, there was a strange sensation of Her sex pushing into the Queen. But it didn't matter how She fucked the Queen, what mattered was that She fucked the Queen.

"I am your slut!" The Queen screamed again, "I am your slut!"