Fallen Princess, Risen Queen Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her climax rocketed through Her, as the Queen climaxed at the same time. Their pussies squirted together and soaked their bodies in cum. She also squirted into the Queen's pussy, which soaked her walls.

She reached down, grabbed the Queen by the hair and yanked her head up.

She saw Her mother's face clearly, as though She were looking into a mirror. The Queen's eyes were rolled to the back of her head in delirium, and her tongue lolled out of her mouth. The Queen panted with need and She knew that the Queen felt pleasure beyond understanding. She knew the Queen wanted this.

Antariel thrashed her arms and legs and awoke with a scream. Rana and Kana were at the edge of her bed.

"Princess?" Rana asked.

Antariel reached her arms out to them and the pair quickly climbed up onto the bed. She must've woken them from sleep. They were both nude, undoubtedly how they slept. She didn't care. Soon they pressed their warm bodies against hers, and she wrapped her arms around both of them. Tears streamed down her cheeks -- not from sadness, but from relief.

The nymphs felt like home.