All Comments on 'Fallen Princess, Risen Queen Finale'

by furiousdistribution

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AlrikosAlrikosover 1 year ago

I like your story a lot, will there be others stories like what will happen to the queen or focused on Nehtarizi or Layathena (I'm curious to know what did she become) or on this isekaied corporate agent

furiousdistributionfuriousdistributionover 1 year agoAuthor

Well, there is probably not going to be one focused on Nehtarizi, because shes going to be the antagonist in other stories.

For a lot of these other characters - the Queen, Lenatheya, etc - I'm thinking just like little short stories. Those will likely be more corruption stories.

For the corpo, his story is likely to be longer haha. His is gonna hew closer to an Isekai harem story... but, you know, with all my fucked up fetishes in it.

Fibroidkey794Fibroidkey794over 1 year ago

Amazing story, love it a lot. The cycle to the very beginning of this journey was a bit of a mind fuck I was not expecting, such a great addition.

HantsHermesHantsHermes22 days ago

Such a well written and enjoyable series to read, though I do wish we would have got to see more of Antariel post corruption and turn to Nehtarizi.

furiousdistributionfuriousdistribution22 days agoAuthor

My original plan was to create a new story about the guy in the stinger, but uh, as is sometimes the case with stingers, that plan isn't quite panning out haha. I'll see if I can think of a good short story that features Nehtarizi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfuriousdistribution@furiousdistribution
Call me Hayek. I'm a city boy, born and raised in south Detroit, and I'm taking the midnight train going anywhere. No, none of that's true. But I am a total nerd who just likes writing for fun. Also, I used to do some really weird stuff online in something called "Free Form...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES