Fallen Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good, good, I was thinking the same. That's all I really needed. But feel free to stick around. I'm sure there will be more entertainment tonight." Erix said with a chuckle, reaching over to pet Hailey's hair. Hailey flinched, then silently cursed herself, hoping that wasn't enough to have been considered a violation of the rules he'd just given her.

"My Lord... what uses do you have planned for the angel?" A different, older, male asked, his heady gaze never leaving Hailey.

As if reading the male's mind, Erix laughed loudly before speaking. "Did you require her services, Ambrose?"

The older man, who'd been called Ambrose, nodding almost eagerly, a greedy smirk playing on his lips.

"I'll make you a deal. After dinner, I'll allow you to utilize her services, but only in view of all my guests and myself."

"Thank you, my Lord." Ambrose replied gratefully, bowing to Erix before the five of them moved back to their table.

Hailey wanted to know what "services" would be required of her but she knew she wasn't allowed to speak. She sighed softly and glanced around the room, noting how only she and Erix had wings and how other demons kept stealing glances her way.

It didn't take long for the servants to come back with carts loaded with all different types of food and every bit of it looked amazing. The scents filled Hailey's nose and her stomach grumbled loudly in response. She blushes and snuck a glance at Erix, who chuckled softly and pet her hair again.

"Don't worry, little angel, I know how hungry you must be." He muttered, his voice low enough that only she could hear.

There was something about kneeling next to him as he pet her hair that made her feel almost... peaceful. It wasn't a feeling she enjoyed, finding pleasure in something that should disgust her and humiliate her and make her feel ashamed. But she felt none of those things in that moment. In fact, when he pulled his hand away, she found she craved the touch. In this unfamiliar place, even with how angry he'd gotten earlier and how he'd treated her, she couldn't help but feel a sense of safety kneeling next to him. She moved closer to his throne, unable to deny herself the closeness to him, and was pleasantly surprised when he placed his hand on her head once more. It was in that moment that she had the realization that she wanted to please him, strange as it may seem.

She thought back to when he'd stopped her from standing up, his foot on her back, the words he'd spoken, and felt warmth pooling between her thighs. The feeling startled her and caused her cheeks to redden with embarrassment. How could being degraded and humiliated like that have these effects on her? What were these new feelings stirring in the pit of her stomach, the tingling, the warmth, the little shivers shooting up her spine, and the overwhelming urge to grind her hips against something.


12