Fallen Queens Wrestling Match 01

Story Info
Fallen Queen's wrestling has a new girl join in on the fun.
1.5k words
4.34
7.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stella stretched as she waited for her name to be called out by the announcer. Excitement and nervousness fluttered in her stomach as this was her first match.

She had watched the Fallen Queens Wrestling on the television and knew she wanted in on the action. She loved watching wrestlers fight and fuck one another in the ring. She couldn't wait for her name to be called so she could dominate some pro.

Stella's slim figure flexed and stretched as she moved. She checked to make sure her purple top was affixed tightly up against her b-cup sized breasts. The top covered her arms down to a strap around her middle finger, but it left her tight stomach bare for all to see.

She felt her firm ass and quickly ran a soft hand down her bare leg. She loved the way the pants she wore. One leg was cut off to look like booty shorts, but the other remained intact and covered down her boot. The purple latex of the outfit complimented her shapely booty and leg.

"Standing at 5'6, making her way to the ring. It is the new girl Stella!!" the announcer boomed.

Stella broke out of her enchanted state and ran onto the walkway. She waved at the crowd as they ogled her form. Quickly she jumped onto the ring and rolled under the ropes to strike a seductive pose.

After she was done showing off her figure, Stella went to her corner to wait for her opponent.

"Standing at 5'5, making her way to the ring is the snake demon Lizz!!"

Lizz did not walk how one usually would but somehow looked like she was slithering on two feet. She wore a one-piece with what looked like snakeskin printed on it. It was an intimidating sight even though Lizz had a much leaner form than Stella. Even her small breasts made her look like the vicious creature she tried to imitate.

Stella failed to remember seeing her on the television, but she probably hadn't noticed many other wrestlers.

Lizz looked up at Stella with her snake-like eyes. The sight of the cosmetic change freaked out the new girl for a second, mainly when Lizz's tongue shot out for a split second. Stella could have sworn the tongue looked longer than it should.

As the two sex wrestlers met in the center of the ring, the ref announced the start of the match with a flourish of his hand.

Stella waited no time to charge her opponent with a punch, but the veteran dodged it by bending backward into a handstand.

Lizz's feet grabbed the rookie by her neck. The veteran's legs tightened, and Stella could barely breathe.

In the next instant, Stella's face slammed into the floor. Lights flashed in her vision. The new fighter tried to move, but her dazed mind could barely tell her body what to do.

Lizz grabbed Stella's brunette hair and raised the rookie's face to her crotch.

"I can make this easy on you if you eat me out right now," Lizz cooed.

"Fuck you," Stella muttered.

Lizz shrugged and bashed a knee in the new girl's face. The veteran wasted no time in lifting Stella and just to run her limp body into the turnbuckle.

Pain exploded in Stella's shoulder as she connected with the corner. She held onto the ropes tightly but felt something tug at her waist.

The stars in her vision ended, and slowly the rookie turned to see what happened, only to realize Lizzy had stripped Stella of her pants. Her purple g-string remained the only protection her cunt had from the world's perverted gaze.

Lizz twirled Stella's pants in the air as if to show off the clothing like a trophy. The veteran climbed the corner to show off her prize to the adoring fans, but a kick to her back reminded her not to let her guard down.

The veteran slammed into the corner she tried to climb and remained still for a moment. Stella figured she dazed her opponent, so she turned around Lizz and kicked her in the stomach.

A guest of air exploded from the veteran's lungs. Lizz stood gasping for air until Stella lifted her to slam her back first into the corner.

Lizz's legs hooked onto the top rope, which left her dangling in a precarious situation. A sinister grin appeared on Stella's face. The rookie ran away then back towards the incapacitated sex fighter.

Stella leaped and planted both feet in Lizz's face. The impact caused the veteran's legs to let go on their perch and slamming her to the ground.

Stella pulled Lizz to the center of the ring. She knelt on all fours and crawled across the unconscious fighter. A slender hand ran across Lizz's covered pussy.

Stella grabbed the thin fabric protecting her opponent's gentile and ripped it in two. The rookie kicked her lips as she saw the nectar that dripped from Lizz's cunt.

Stella wasted no time and forced two fingers into her foe. She searched for a second until she found the g-spot.

Stella knew she could win with a simple three-count pin, but she did not want to in that way that will humiliate the veteran. She wanted to earn her first victory by forced orgasm.

Stella pumped her two fingers in and out of Lizz's cunt, but Stella held up the veteran by the back of her head with her free hand. With perverted delight, she watched as Lizz's eyes sparkled with enjoyment while in a dazed state.

Stella leaned in, and with barely any resistance, she pushed her tongue into Lizz's mouth. Stella moaned as she felt their tongues intermingle.

Lizz's thin, long tongue felt amazing, rubbing up against Stella's tongue. The rookie loved every moment of this embrace, and she knew the fans were loving it as well.

Stella's eyes shot open as she realized her opponent's hands slithered their way to encompass her body and head. Stella fought to get free, but she could not even badge away from Lizz's grasp. The veteran's tongue twisted and pushed into the rookie's throat.

Stella began to gag as Lizz skull fucked the rookie with her tongue. The veteran's moans echoed in the two's mouths.

Lizz stood up with her prey in a death grip. The long tongue slithered its way out of Stella's mouth. The rookie panted as her airway was clear from the demon's tongue.

The snake demon slammed Stella onto the mat, leaving the rookie in a limp pile. With no hesitation, Lizz pinned the rookie's neck in between her calf and thigh. The veteran grabbed her opponent by both legs and leaned back, applying pressure to Stella's back and neck.

Stella let out a wail as the hold was too much for her, but then her opponent's long tongue pushed past her thong and proceeded to fuck her pussy. The rookie's cries soon turned into a mixture of pleasure and pain.

It was the Snake Demon's grasp; this was Lizz's signature move. This one hold meant an end for any sex fighter caught in it, and Stella figured that fact for herself.

Lizz decided to increase the pressure on her opponent by stretching Stella's legs apart from each other. The rookie's nails scratched against the ring floor as she tried to escape.

Stella slapped the flat of her hand against the mat to tap out, but before the ref could react to the signal, a primal scream ripped through Stella's throat as she came harder than she ever had in her life.

Lizz released the hold causing the rookie to crumble on the mat in unconsciousness. The veteran stared at her prey with a sadistic smile on her face.

The ref raised Lizz's hand in the air to declare her the victor, but she pulled her hand away. Confusion riddled the official, especially when the snake demon stripped off her ruined outfit.

Lizz had a beautiful, lean body. She was equal parts terrifying and sexy. She rolled Stella over to sit on her face and pulled the ref over to pull out his cock.

She pushed two fingers into her sensitive pussy as she wrapped her long tongue around the official's giant dick. Moans reverberated in Lizz's throat as she fondled herself hard.

Her moans caused the ref to shutter as the sex fighter took his head into her mouth. She ramped up the intensity of her blow job as she felt herself getting close to orgasm.

Every inch of the man's member disappeared into her throat. She pulled the cock out of her throat to let his cum splash into her mouth. She felt she was close to cumming and rubbed her clit hard and fast.

The veteran squirted all over the defeated wrestler's face. Lizz stood to admire her handy work and leaned down to lick Stella across her face, all the while leaving a trail of cum to add even more humiliation to the rookie. She then spat the remainder of the cum she held into the new girl's mouth.

"Can't wait till we play again," Lizz taunted as she left the ring to let the workers clean up her mess for the next match.