Falling Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the song ended he hugged me tightly and sat back down. I turned around the circle of the guys I was standing in the middle of.

"Gah, you guys are so boring, come on." I said.

"We're just enjoying the view darling." Cory smirked.

"What view?" I raised my eyebrows looking over at him.

"This view." Jeremy said, moving his hands up and down the length of my body from where he sat.

"Ohhh." I said finally realizing. "You mean this," I slowly slide my hands down the sides of my body, all the way down to my hips. "view?"

"Yep, that one." Cory said.

"Interesting. And what else are you thinking?" I smiled slowly.

"I can't tell you that one babe." He said.

"Oh come on," I said, walking over and sitting down on his lap. I slowly slide my tongue along my lips as he stared up at me, amazed. Like seriously, have these guys never been with a girl? It was amusing how I could do this, with such simple actions. Cory didn't say anything; he just stared at my lips. I smiled and stood back up.

"What? No one wants me to know what they are thinking about?" I asked turning around and looking at Jeremy and Sky. No one said a word; I turned and looked at Nick. "Nothing at all?" He shook his head. "Well then, I guess no strip show for you guys." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh no, by all means, if you'd like to strip go ahead." Cory said. I laughed.

That's when I felt a hand wrap around my arm, and pull me back up the boat ramp. Joe pulled me up towards Nick's truck when I finally got enough traction to stop him and pull my arm away from him.

"What are you doing?" He asked me.

"What are you doing?" I asked him back.

"I'm saving you from embarrassing yourself in front of them."

"Oh really Joe, and how would I be embarrassing myself? Because I was going to tease your friends? Or are you really just jealous that it's for them and not you?" I said back at him, placing my hands on my hips. He ran his tongue across his teeth as his eyes searched mine. "Fess up Joe, tell me why you wanted me to come out here. It wasn't for them, it was for you." I said as I started shaking.

Without saying anything, he pushed me back against the truck and kissed my lips forcefully. I was in shock by his sudden actions. My hand instantly went to his jaw, as I kissed him back. His hands were on my hips, pushing them back hard against the truck. I ran my other hand through his hair, lightly pulling on the ends. His tongue pushed its way inside my mouth, finding my tongue.

I quickly pushed him back. Breathing hard, and looking up at him. His hands still on my hips. He slowly opened his eyes and looked down at me. I had no idea what had just happened, but all I could think about was how I wanted more and more. How I needed more. My body was literally aching from his lips not being on mine. We both stood there, just breathing, till it became lighter and lighter.

"I-What was that?" I finally said, slightly shaking my head. He didn't say anything. He dropped his hands, turned and walked up towards my car. I ran after him, no way was he about to get away with that, whatever it was. He stopped shortly on the other side of my car.

"Damnit Emily." He said rather loudly, throwing his hands down in frustration.

"What?" I said widening my eyes. He huffed and kicked at the rocks on the ground. "Joe...?"

"I think I'm gonna go home." He said turning away from me.

"Okay..." I said in confusion.

"You can come over if you want, either way, I'm gonna need you to drop me off." He said standing at the driver's side door of my car.

"Well, I'd really like to talk, if that's okay..." I said trailing off, still utterly confused.

Joe walked back down to tell his brother and friends that we were leaving. I heard a few 'Does she really have to go's?' and 'Is Emily coming back?'. Fucking pervs. I swear. It wasn't like I was really going to strip for them. Especially not in front of an 18 year old, who happens to be like a little brother to me. I rolled my eyes as Joe walked back up to the car. He got in and started the car. I quickly jumped in and off we went.

We got back on the highway and drove for a while in silence. I didn't want to say anything, because it looked like he was thinking pretty hard. We passed the exit to his parent's house and I looked over at him. He must have sensed I was wondering where we were going.

"I got my own place a few months back." He said simply, not taking his eyes off the road.

"Oh." I said turning back and watching out the window. We drove a little further when he pulled off onto this dirt road. We followed it for a little bit and then he pulled up to a small house that sat back off of the road a little ways. I smiled, it was a cute little house. We had always talked about owning something like this. He'd obviously finally done it.

He pulled up next to his truck and parked my car. I looked around and realized there weren't any other houses, or anything other than woods around us. I don't know why this surprised me, but it did. It was the exact house we had looked at back when we were dating. We'd been bored one day, and went house hunting. I told him not to turn down this road, but he had and when we saw this house, I had instantly fallen in love with it. I couldn't believe he actually lives here now.

"So," he started, rubbing his hand along the back of his neck, looking over at me.

"Why didn't you tell me you moved into this house?" I asked him not moving.

"I didn't think you would care?" He shrugged his shoulders. "I didn't think you would remember."

"Oh, I remember." I smiled over at him.

"So you wanna come in?" He asked me.

"Are you kidding me? I have to see what you did with our house." I said causing him to laugh. I walked over to him, bumping into him as his arm slipped around my waist.

We walked up the steps of the porch, and he pulled his keys out to unlock the front door. Apparently we both had a lot of explaining to do later. Especially if he found my tattoo. He pushed the door open a little ways and I walked inside. He flipped on the light, as I walked forward. I stopped just behind the couch. The living room was just how I had pictured it. Two couch's, a big screen tv pushed back against the wall and a coffee table in the middle.

I turned around and saw the kitchen. He must have just remolded it, because everything in it was new. The stove, oven, refrigerator. Everything. I smiled. There was a small four-chair table back in the corner, with three windows behind it. I bet that was pretty in the morning. There was also a bar separating the kitchen and dining table. Joe didn't say anything as I wondered through his house. He just followed closely behind me.

"I just can't believe you bought this house." I said turning and looking at him.

"Well, I really liked it. I've done a shit load of work on it though. If it wasn't dark I'd take you out and show you everything."

"That was one of the reasons I loved it so much though, was that it needed work, and that we could have done it together." I trailed off. I noticed his guitar sitting on the couch, and the papers all over the coffee table. I walked over to them and picked them up. "You been writing Joe?" I asked turning around to him.

"Yeah, a little bit. Nothing to major." He said shyly, walking up behind me, looking over my shoulder.

"I bet they are amazing." I smiled.

"You thought all of my songs were amazing." He laughed.

"Because they are!" I said quickly.

"Even that Peanut Butter song I made up." He laughed.

"Oh my gosh! That was the greatest ever. Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter, Peanut Butter and No Jelly sandwich, because Emily is weird and doesn't like jelly on her Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich." I sang as he laughed harder.

"How do you even remember that?!" He said.

"I remember a lot of things Joe." I said turning around and looking up at him.

"Me too." He said simply.

"Obviously." I smirked. He reached up and brushed his hand across my forehead, moving my bangs out of my eyes. I blushed and looked down. He smiled.

"So, what time do you need to be back home?" He asked brushing his hand across my chin, raising my head to look up at him.

"Mom is out of town, so whatever time I feel like I guess." I shrugged.

"Well, you can always stay here if you like." He smiled. "I mean, it's not like I don't have the space." He said, causing me to laugh. "I'd even sleep on the couch, so you can have the bed."

"Oh, so you won't even try anything on me huh?" I smirked causing him to blush slightly.

"No, I'm not going to try anything." Joe said.

"But..." I pressed my lips together, looking up at him. He raised his eye brow as a smile began to form on his face.

"But what?" He finally asked.

"But what if I wanted something to happen?" I bite the inside of my lip as I looked up at him. I could see he was thinking about what I had just said. Maybe wondering if I had really just said it or not. I slowly smiled causing him to smile.

Joe's hand slid from my chin to the back of my neck. He pulled me closer to him, touching his lips to mine. His other hand went straight to my hips, pulling my body closer to his. I slowly wrapped my arms around his neck, as we continued to kiss. He then moved his other hand down to my other hip, squeezing them tightly, and pushing me back, breaking our kiss.

I looked up at him confused for a moment, my arms still around his neck. This teasing really needs to stop. It's enough to drive a girl crazy. Joe then pushed my hips back against the couch we were both standing behind. Someone is a bit aggressive today. He dropped his hands and walked back towards the back of the house. Which I could only assume was where his bedroom was. Well what am I supposed to do?

Joe was acting really weird, not himself at all. Usually if we messed around he was all for it, and didn't ever run from it. At first, I was hesitant to follow, but decided to go to see what was up. I slipped out of my shoes, leaving them in the living room, as I slowly crept down the hall to the back bedroom, where Joe had disappeared to. He'd left the door open, so I just walked in. He'd pulled his shirt off, and was facing away from me. I could see every muscle in his back, and blushed. I hadn't seen him without his shirt in a long time. I sudden had an aching feeling to scratch my nails down it. Yes, that is a sexual reference. And I plan on doing that soon, hopefully.

He turned around facing me. Changing my view to his torso. I bit my lip as my eyes scanned his abs and chest all the way up to his face. How I would love to cover every inch of him in kisses. My eyes finally met his to see he was already staring at me. I blushed, but I didn't care. He knew I loved his body, it was a weakness he'd held against me for a while, figurative and literally. That and his assertiveness. He just knew how to get me all fired up.

"I..just...since when do you walk off from me?" I asked him, stepping inside his room. "I mean, that makes twice, in one night."

"Em. I can't do this." He said watching me. I stopped a few steps away from him.

"Do what?" I asked.

"This." He moved his hand between him and I. "I can't just randomly hook up with you." I nodded and rocked up on my toes and back down on my heels.

"Well, maybe I should leave..." I said starting to turn. He stepped forward and grabbed my arm.

"Please don't." I turned back and looked up at him.

"Why not?"

"I..want you here Emily."

"But why Joe, why do you want me here? Why did you buy this house?" I asked him, stepping out of his grasp.

"I don't know.." He looked down.

"You do know." I paused. "There had to be a reason you bought this house. There was a reason you text me tonight and said you wanted me here. Tell me Joe. Tell me why you got so mad about earlier. Tell me why you didn't cut in while I was dancing with your best friend to our song. Please tell me."

"You asked him to dance..."

"And since when did that ever stop you from cutting in before?" I paused as he opened his mouth to talk, but cut him off. "I'll tell you, never."

"You aren't my girl anymore, I can't..." he trailed off.

"You can't what Joe?"

"I can't just do something like that. If you want to flirt with other guys, you can..." He shrugged.

"Maybe I'm missing something here."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, did you not asking me to come out here?"

"Yeah..."

"And I came...because you asked me, not Nick, not Cory, not anyone else..."

"Right..."

"I came out here to hang out with you..." I said slowly hoping he'd be able to piece together what I was saying. "Joe, seriously?"

"I know," he said.

"So would you just kiss me now?" I asked as he laughed. "Or are we really just going to sit here and stare at each other all night, wishing something would happen?"

"That's true." I looked up at him.

Joe's arm slipped around my lower back, pulling me to him. He ran his other hand through my hair before touching his lips to mine. He began kissing me with more force, stepping forward, causing me to step back. He continued to walk me back. Joe slipped his hand just under the bottom part of my shirt, sliding his hand up, bring it with him. He broke our kiss and pulled it over my head, throwing it to the floor. My knees hit the side of the bed, he pushed once more cause my knees to bend and me to fall back down on his bed, breaking our kiss again.

He unbuttoned his jeans and let them fall down, stepping out of them, before he joined me on the bed. Bracing himself above me, he leaned down kissing me hard. My hands ran through his hair, and around his neck, before sliding down his chest and stomach. I moved them around to his back, as he dropped his pelvic down against mine. Joe then began to kiss down my neck, sucking and biting as he worked his way down to my chest. I lifted up slightly as he reached back and unsnapped my bra, pulling it off and tossing it to the floor. I giggled a little has the cool air hit my newly exposed skin.

Joe smiled as he made his way down to my chest, kissing all around my breasts. He teased and played with them for while, before kissing down my stomach. I tried not to laugh as his breath hit my skin. He knew I was ticklish, but most of the time I could control it. He stopped at my waist line, unbuttoning my jeans and pulling them down. I bit my lip as his fingers slipped under the elastic of my boyshorts. He looked up at me as he pulled on them. I lifted my hips up for him, as he tugged and slid them down my legs and threw them to the floor with the rest of my clothes.

He kissed the inside of my thigh and down my leg to my foot, then moved over to my other foot, kissing all the way back up my leg and thighs to my waist. He sat up for a minute looking down at my hip. At first I didn't know what he was doing. I thought maybe he was looking at my scars, I hadn't ever told him about. (long story) He tilted his head slightly, and then looked up at me.

"I think I found your other tattoo..." He trailed off, smiling up at me. I blushed.

"I guess you did."

"When were you planning on telling me that you got my lyrics tattooed on your body?" He cocked his head to the side slightly.

"Joseph Adam, I am laying on your bed, naked. Are we really going to discuss this right now?" I asked him.

"Good point." He said causing me to laugh, as he leaned down, kissing my hip, where my tattoo was. He then kissed back up to my neck, finally landing back on lips. I wrapped my legs around his waist as we continued to kiss more. I pushed a little, and he gave way, rolling us over so that I was now on top of him, straddling his waist. He pulled my ponytail holder out of my hair, making my hair fall all around us. Let the teasing begin. :)

I sat up slightly, looking down at him. He simply smiled back up at me. I laughed as I tried to think of what I wanted to do. Or rather, where I wanted to start. I know everything that I want to do to him, but so much to do, so little time. I placed my hands on his chest, and grind my hips down against his. He bit his lip at my sudden actions. I could feel him growing underneath me. I smiled and leaned down and kissed him hard, keeping my hips held down against his. Slowly moving them back and forth against him. His hands found their way to my hips, squeezing them tightly, and digging his nails into my skin, forcing me down more on him. I bit his lip, as I leaned down and kissed along his jaw. I then worked my way down to his neck. Leaving him with a mark, he'd hate me for later. I didn't care though, I was in the zone. There was so much passion between us it was insane.

I kissed down his collarbone and placed a kiss in the middle of his chest, before kissing back up his other collarbone, neck and jaw, landing back on his lips. His tongue tried to push in my mouth, but I sat back and shook my head, letting him know that I was in control here, and not him. He smiled, as I went back to kissing him. I kissed down the middle of his chest, to his belly button. I leaned up slightly, and slid my fingers underneath the elastic of his boxers. Joe lifted his hips up, allowing me to pull them off.

I quickly leaned back up and kissed him hard, as my hand wrapped around his now hard cock. He moaned slightly as I slid my hand up and down his shaft. I leaned back down and brought his cock to my lips, kissing the tip, before licking up the side. I circled my tongue around the tip, before sucking lightly. Joe's hands ran through my hair as I teased him.

After a few minutes, I kissed back up his chest to his lips, climbing back on top of him. Joe slid his hands down the sides of my body, back to my hips. He lifted them up slightly, and placed his cock just inside me. I slowly lowered my hips, as he pushed inside me. I closed my eyes, waiting for the slight pain to subside. Which, caused panic. I could feel Joe looking at me, and his hands went to my face, pulling my hair back so he could actually see me.

"Emmy?" He asked me.

"Yeah.." I asked, biting my lip.

"Are you okay? Am I hurting you?" He asked, "Do we need to switch?" I laughed.

"No no, I'm fine, I just...give me a minute." I smiled, opening my eyes and looking down at him.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes Joe," I laughed, leaning down and kissing him. "See, I'm fine." He smiled, kissing me back. "But I can honestly say, I only like it up here, to tease you, this part, I don't like so much. I mean, I like it, just not from up here."

"What?" He laughed.

"I mean, I don't like being on top for this part..." I said laughing, causing him to laugh.

Joe wrapped his arms around me pulling me down to him. He then rolled us back over, to where I was underneath him. I smiled up at him. As he leaned back slightly, slowly pushing back inside me.

"Yep," I bit my lip. "That's better." I sighed closing my eyes. He leaned down placing his lips on mine, while his hips moved back and forth against mine. Our breathing picked up, with each thrust.

I moved my hands up and scratched down his back, causing him to moan, which made him thrust harder. We kept kissing, occasionally stopping to just breathe. The only sound you could hear was the low music playing in the background, along with our breathing, and his hips hitting mine. Joe wasn't going fast, but he had a lot of force behind each thrust, which just made me crave more and more.

Joe placed his hand on the side of my face, turning it to him. I looked up at him, as he looked back at me. I bit my lip as he smiled. He then ran his hand through my hair, pulling lightly as he did. His thrust started picking up, which was bring us both closer and closer to climax. He reached back and grabbed my leg, holding it up. Causing his thrusts to become deeper and longer.