Falling for a Second Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife's friend becomes my Mistress and our lover.
23.1k words
4.08
7.2k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/09/2024
Created 03/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is a work of pure fiction. None of these individuals exist nor did anything described actually occur even though I very much wish that some of them could. Some small details have a basis in fact, but not very many.

Session 11 -- Open Hand Spanking

Yesterday, Linda's text said that I should to clean myself out and to wear a red g-string. This was the first time that she had specified the color, so her request was a bit unusual.

When Linda arrived, she wasn't carrying anything like she had in previous weeks. We hugged and French kissed at the door and then she took me by the hand and led me back to the bedroom. Once the door closed, she slapped me in the face, so I dropped to one knee and kissed her hand.

I then asked, "Mistress, is it acceptable to ask your plans today since you didn't bring anything with you?"

She said that was a fair question and that she had brought everything she needed.

She then slapped my other cheek and said, "That was a sample of what you are going to get today along with a hard ass fucking."

She continued that I was to drop my pants, that she would sit on a hard chair and that I was to lie across her knee. She then said that she would be giving me a very hard spanking. I would get 15 strokes on each cheek and would have to count each one of them out loud. If I lost count, we would start over again. She would switch sides once I hit eight on the first cheek. Further, in order to save her hands since she intended to strike my ass as hard as she could, when I hit eight on the second side, she would put on the double cock harness with her vibrator turned on and mine turned off and that she fuck my ass until she came.

She said that she would then continue wearing her strap on but would turn off the vibrator and would then resume my spanking on the first side at stroke nine. Once I hit fifteen on both sides, I would stand, bend at the waist, face the bed and she would fuck me until she came again. She said that the second fucking would take longer because she didn't plan to turn the vibrator on.

She then gave me the old this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you line that we all got from our parents as children.

She laughed and said, "You are going to hurt like hell before I finish and I am going to enjoy every second of both beating and fucking your sorry ass".

As she pulled out a hard bottom chair and sat down, she told me to take off my pants, but to leave the g-string on. She then motioned for me to take my position across her lap as she started swinging her arms around to loosen up her shoulders. I thought that she was still loosening up when she suddenly swung her arm down and hit my ass with a very loud clap.

I said, "That is one, Mistress."

She then raised her arm above her head and brought it down quickly so that it landed in almost the same spot.

I said, "That is two, Mistress."

This continued until I was almost in tears when I said, "That is seven, Mistress."

That was quickly followed by another hard slap to my ass cheek and I said, "That is eight, Mistress."

She told me to get up and turn around so that she could do the other side. Again, she loosened up her shoulder and delivered the first blow to my ass other cheek with her other hand and with no warning.

I said, "That is one, Mistress."

By the time we got to eight on the second side, I was in tears and could barely croak out "Thank you Mistress. That was eight."

She commanded me get on my back on the bed while she took off her jeans and panties and put on the double cock strap on. She also brought the remote over to the bed and set it down next to my head. My ass was on fire from the spanking and from having to lie there on my back while she slowly prepared for my fucking.

As I spread my legs for her, she reached over, turned on her vibrator and said to herself, "That's better."

She then grabbed the heels of both of my stilettos to raise my legs over my head and then used her weight to plunge her cock into me as quickly as she could. She then proceeded to pull the huge glans of her cock almost all the way out of my ass and then to use her weight to quickly drive it back in.

She continued to roughly fuck me like this for about five minutes until she suddenly started to shudder and then screamed in orgasmic bliss. She paused to enjoy the continued vibration of the cock in her pussy before pulling out of my ass and turning the vibrator off.

She said, "Time to get started again, starting with the first side."

I climbed across her lap, she loosened up her arm and then suddenly I felt her blow to my ass cheek.

I said, "That is number nine, Mistress."

This continued until I again had to choke back tears to be able to say, "That was number fifteen, Mistress."

She had me stand up and then stood up herself and twisted around a bit to loosen up her back. She sat back down and just pointed. I took my position again and she started raining blows down on my ass just as fast as I could count them.

I had to choke back tears to be able to say, "That was thirteen, Mistress," "That was fourteen, Mistress," and finally, "Thank you Mistress, that was number fifteen."

This time, she told me to stand facing the bed with my hands on the bed.

As she approached me from behind she said, "Oh look, now your ass matches your g-string. That's just what I wanted."

Then, instead of pulling my g-string down, she simply pulled the string to one side and suddenly shoved her huge cock into my ass. First, she grabbed my hips for leverage so that she could drive her thrusts further into me. Then she grabbed my shoulders so that she could drive her cock into me harder, deeper and faster.

She finally shoved me face first onto the bed and fell on my back with her cock still in my ass. She slid her hands under my chest and beneath my shoulders to be able to pull against me as she started fucking my ass as hard and as fast as she could. This final position hurt like hell because every thrust meant that her abdomen was rubbing against my very sore ass cheeks. After about fifteen minutes of this sexual assault that followed her physical assault on my ass cheeks, she again screamed in orgasmic bliss as she came. She quickly pulled out and rolled off of me, totally spent.

While we lay there, I said, "Mistress, thank you for yet again pushing my boundaries. I would never have believed how good it feels to get fucked and severely spanked in the same session. You never stop amazing me."

I then gave her a passionate kiss and gave one of her tits a loving squeeze.

After resting for about five minutes, she sweetly said, "Love, we both desperately need a shower. I have been looking forward to soaping up your body ever since we first met. I told her that I was also looking forward to soaping her up and asked if it would be acceptable to stand behind her with my cock between her legs as I fingered her clit while we waited for the hot water?"

I didn't get a verbal response, just a very rapid and very hard kiss.

We got into the shower and she graciously kept the water temperature to down to luke warm to avoid burning my ass cheeks. We enjoyed soaping each other so much that we did it twice. The part where I had my cock between her legs as I used my soapy fingers to rub her clit was especially enjoyable for me. I had never had a chance to finger her clit before, just to fuck her pussy, so this was another new experience for me, one that was far less painful than the one that she had just given me.

For her part, she said that she really enjoyed giving me a soapy hand job and that she was surprised that she wasn't able to get me off. I told her that the sensation in my ass from the fucking and the beating that my Mistress had just given me overwhelmed my ability to reach orgasm, but that her handjob was exquisite and that she would have been more successful if my ass cheeks hadn't been on fire due to being hit by the needle-like spray of water from the shower head.

After we had dried off and dressed, we went out to the living room where Linda explained to Susan that my ass had taken a terrible beating this afternoon and that Susan should avoid grabbing my ass and shouldn't expect any lovemaking tonight.

Third Friday Threesome

Today, it was once again time for all three of us to get together in bed. Susan has been resting to be ready and is excited about the chance to take Linda's new monster cock in her pussy.

We all undressed and then we again used the coin flip with odd person in the middle to see who goes first. We also added that the winner gets to choice of their first lover. We also agree that the person selected as the lover will be taken second and could also choose their lover.

We also agreed to continue to use the 15 minutes timer to save Susan's energy level and to give all of us a chance to fuck the other two. We flipped and once again, Susan got tails to Linda and my heads and Susan immediately started to jumps up and down clapping in glee. I guess that she is getting all the luck since doesn't get to participate when Linda fucks my ass each week.

Susan informed us that she wants Linda's monster cock in her pussy, RIGHT NOW! Linda donned her harness as quickly as she could get it on and her own cock into position inside her own pussy. Susan jumped into bed and quickly raised her legs high so as to give Linda easy access. Since Susan was dripping wet with anticipation, Linda's cock went balls deep on her first push. I didn't use the remote to turn on the vibrator this time so that the two of them could enjoy a pure fucking with no secondary distraction. Susan came once, which earned her a hug and deep kiss from Linda while Linda continued her fucking motion. I just sat back and enjoyed the show that the women are giving me. What more can a guy ask, getting to watch the two women that he loves fucking each other? Finally, the timer went off and Linda had to pull out.

I then looked at Linda and told her that I watched the way that she used her cock to fuck Susan and that she now uses her cock to fuck like a man.

Both of them looked questioningly at me before Linda asked, "How so?"

So I explained that the first time that she used a strap on cock to fuck me, she was holding her back stiff and swaying her entire body to drive her cock into me. I said that just now, you held your upper body still against Susan's chest so that you could watch Susan. I added that your tits were also pressed up against hers, so the two of you probably didn't realize that you were also rubbing your nipples together for secondary stimulation.

And because you were arching your lower back to be able to use your abdominal muscles to fuck her, you did it with less energy. Linda suddenly pushed me onto my face, jumped on my back and put the tip of her cock in my ass. She then put her arms around my chest in a bear hug and lifted her hips enough to suddenly drive her cock deep into my ass with as much force as she could muster. She repeated this action three more times with each thrust getting harder. Each thrust was also driving the air out of me, so she could hear me gasp with each thrust. She finally left her cock deep inside of me and released her arms.

She was panting from all the effort and finally recovered enough to say, "Like that?"

When I recovered my breath, I said, "Yes, Mistress", which pushed both of them into a laughing fit. I love it when I can do that to the two women that I love.

Since it was now Linda's choice, she said that she wanted Susan to use the cock on the smaller harness to fuck her in the ass. This was a first for both of them. It was Susan's first time to ass fuck anyone other than me and for all that I know, it was Linda's first time to receive an ass fucking. Susan knew enough from pegging my ass to know that she had to go slow at first to let Linda get used to having a cock up her ass. Susan lubed the cock and slowly inserted the glans into Linda's ass and then paused to let Linda get used to the sensation. She then pushed in so that she was balls deep and her thighs are up against Linda's ass. She held it there and then pulled back to the point where the glans was at Linda's sphincter and then slowly pushed back in.

She continued this slow in and out fucking of Linda's ass. After a few minutes, Susan picked up the pace and continued to increase the speed and force until she is really giving it to Linda's ass. I think that she tried to use the technique that I had described, but she wasn't quite able to master it since this was her first time to use a strap on cock in a harness. After about 10 minutes of this, Linda gasped and started to shudder with her first anal orgasm.

Susan stopped, but left her cock deep in Linda's ass. Linda turned her head so that they could kiss. Susan slowly pulled out and collapsed next to Linda.

Linda then rolled over onto her, huged her and kissed her deeply before saying, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am glad that you are the one who took my anal cherry. That was beyond what I expected. Now I know why he loves it when I fuck his ass."

It was finally my turn and I chose to fuck Linda's pussy again. I haven't had many opportunities to fuck a pussy other than Susan's and so I eagerly grab every chance to take Linda's. I decided before I started that I was going to do everything I could to resist coming while fucking her. So, while I put on a condom, Linda took her position on the bed and raised her legs to give me another great view of her pussy and asshole. Her pussy was still wet from her anal orgasm, so after starting the timer, I slide right in and start fucking her.

I alternated speed, depth, angle, and force so that I could hit all parts of her pussy and she could enjoy my various tricks. Around 10 minutes in, I felt an orgasm building in my prostate, so I buried my cock deep inside of her and give her a hug and passionate kiss until I feel my prostate start to calm down. I then resumed my fucking until the timer went off. That seemed too short to be 15 minutes, so I guess that I was enjoying her pussy more than I thought.

Now it was my turn to get fucked, but before I could make a choice, they decided to gang up on me and DP me with the conical cock and the beads. I was in heaven. I was getting an anal fuck from my two favorite women who were working together to fuck my ass. They took it easy on me and only pushed the conical cock in part way and then slid the first bead stick down to number 4. After all, this was supposed to be pleasant. After what seemed like a short time but was actually over five minutes, they left both toys in my ass and told me to turn over so that they had access to my cock, which they took turns sucking.

After first licking me from both sides and swapping turns taking my entire cock in a mouth, one of them would work my cock with her mouth and hand while the other would suck my balls into her mouth. I warned them that all of this is too much.

Susan had my cock in her mouth just then and stopped long enough to say, "Don't worry."

Then she started to deepthroat me and Linda sucked my balls that much harder while also wiggling the conical cock/beads around in my ass. It only took about a minute of this until I blew my wad down Susan's throat. She then leaned over and kissed Linda to share my cum. This was Linda's first chance to taste my cum.

We then all move into the shower and to enjoy soaping the body of the other two, groping tits and my cock, fingering clits and pussies and pushing a finger up each other's ass without warning. We were finally exhausted when the hot water started to run out, so we dried each other off and moved to the bedroom to get dressed.

Since I can dress more quickly than the women, who also had to fix their hair, I went out to the kitchen to pour three glasses of wine. When they came out, we all sit on the couch with Linda in the middle. We relaxed and chatted for about 30 minutes. Linda then saw the clock and told us that she really needed to get home. We walked her to the door and Susan and I both give her ass a squeeze as she walked out the door.

That evening, Susan and I were both too exhausted and sexually spent to do anything more. We hugged and kissed for a while after getting into bed and then fall asleep in each other's arms.

Session 12 -- Ping Pong Paddle

After our fantastic threesome experience last week, I wasn't sure what to expect for Linda's text yesterday. What she said was very similar to her text two weeks ago before she assaulted my ass with a severe spanking. She simply said to clean myself out, to wear the red g-string and to meet her at the door wearing stilettos.

When she arrived, she was again carrying her gym bag. We hugged and kissed. She asked if I was ready and I said, "Yes, Linda."

She walked over to say hello to Susan, give her a kiss and they traded tit squeezes. Linda and I then walked back to be bedroom. Once the door was closed, her demeanor changed into that of my Mistress. She sternly ordered me to drop my pants and to move the hard chair out into the middle of the room. While I was pulling the legs of my jeans over the stilettos, she placed her bag on the bed and took out a ping pong paddle. It was the type of paddle sold for home use, one with a rough, knobby rubber texture on the surface.

She sat down, pointed at her knees and said, "Assume your position."

She then told me that I would be taking 10 strokes to each cheek, which I was to count out loud for her. She said that she would switch cheeks after each five.

As soon as I was on her lap, there was a loud pop and my ass cheek started to burn.

I said, "Mistress, that is one."

Almost as soon as I had finished, there was another loud pop, followed by, "Mistress, that is two."

Apparently she wasn't swinging the ping pong paddle very much and was relying upon wrist snap, because I wasn't getting any warning.

Suddenly another pop and I said, "That's three, Mistress" with another pop as soon as I said Mistress.

I said, "That's four, Mistress", and then pop, "That is five, Mistress."

Then she said that she would not be standing and that I needed to move around to her other side. Just as soon as I was across her lap there was another pop,

I said, "That is one, Mistress" followed in quick succession by, "That is two, Mistress;" "That is three, Mistress;" "That's four, Mistress;" and "That is five, Mistress."

She told me to stand up and wait where I was. She walked over to the bed and sat down to take off her jeans and panties. She then walked over to the toy drawer and removed her double cock strap on harness. She pulled it on and sighed as smaller cock slid into her pussy. She tightened the harness straps and walked over in front of me. She commanded me to drop to my knees and stuck her massive cock in front of my face.

She said, "Today, you get to learn to suck cock, so start sucking."

I tried to do my best to simulate how Linda sucks my cock by first kissing the tip and then running my tongue around the glans head before running my tongue up and down the shaft, paying extra attention to the bottom side. I then gently took the glans head into my mouth and sucked on it before moving my lips further down the shaft. When I felt her huge glans hit the back of my mouth, I reversed out and started going up and down the shaft to simulate a fucking motion with occasional breaks for air by pulling out and running my tongue around the head again.

She said, "Not bad newbie, but now it is time to learn how to deepthroat a cock! Look up into my eyes."

As soon as I looked up, she put her hand on the back of my head and pushed her cock deep into my mouth. I gagged and pulled back with a coughing fit.

She laughed and said, "Not good enough - try again."

When I had her cock deep in my mouth, I looked up and she again put her hand on the back of my head and pushed, harder this time. I suddenly felt her cock move past the back of my mouth and down into my throat. She kept firm pressure on the back of my head for about 10 seconds before releasing me and pulling back.