Falling for a Second Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She then knelt in front of me so that she could put the ball stretcher on me. She sucked my cock to make me good and hard and then passed a string through the ball stretcher's D-ring and brought it around each side and above my cock. She tied it tight so that my balls were now held just below my cock.

As she was getting up, she said, "I don't want to harm these beautiful balls".

We both assumed our positions and suddenly there was loud POW! Her blow was to my ass cheeks just above my thighs. It was harder than last week and it had so much upward force that it lifted me onto the toes of my wedge sandals.

As soon as I said, "One, Mistress", she swung again and there was another loud Pop.

This time her upward force was so hard that I lost my balance and had to brace on myself on the bed to keep from falling. Apparently she was going to work her way up my ass again this week.

I said, "Two, Mistress" as I pushed myself back to regain my ability to stand on the wedges.

Then I heard a whoosh followed by the sound of another pop that landed just above the last blow.

This time the blow was so hard that I fell onto bed.

I said, "Three, Mistress" as I rolled off the bed and slowly walked back to my position in front of her and bent over.

There was another whoosh and whap. This time I was expecting it, so she just lifted me onto my toes but I managed to maintain my balance.

I said, "Four, Mistress" only to hear an almost immediate whoosh and loud POP.

This time she didn't use the up force, but it stung more than the others so I guessed that she had probably used the same her wrist technique that she had with the ping pong paddle.

I said, "That was five, Mistress."

I guess that I was beginning to tolerate the pain better because last week, I was in tears at this point. But then again, my asshole wasn't burning from a ginger frigging this week.

She them pulled up and sat down on the hard chair that she had used for my spanking and ping pong paddle thrashing and told me to kneel in front of her. She told me to suck her cock. As I was getting started, she told me to show her how much I had learned from her blow jobs by sucking her cock the same way that she sucks mine.

I tried to do everything that she would do during her most magnificent blow jobs from running my tongue around the edge of the glans to clasping my lips around the shaft and bobbing my head up and down trying to take as much of her monster cock into my mouth as I could without gagging.

After a while, she said "You have had long enough to recover, your cock sucking is getting better. Now it is time for me to get back to work".

She pointed for me to resume my position in front of the bed while she brought the chair over and positioned it a bit more than an arm's length away. She said that she needed the chair to be lower so that she could be comfortable while she worked my thighs. She said that without the chair, she would either need to squat or kneel on the floor to be at the correct height, even with my heels.

She then touched the paddle to the back of my thighs and decided she need to scoot the chair back an inch. I was looking back as she again touched the paddle to my thighs to confirm that she was at the right distance away and the correct height to be able to deliver a horizontal blow.

She then told me that I needed to lift my cock and balls so that they were in front of me, to put my feet together and to keep my knees together. She added that I should also place my hands on the edge of the bed since her blows would almost certainly knock me off balance with my feet so close together.

Then, without warning, I saw her draw the paddle back to the point where it was parallel with her shoulders and she swung. It hit the top of my thighs just below my ass. The blow had enough uplift from her final wrist action that it lifted me up to my toes and pushed me toward the bed.

I said, "That's one, Mistress."

At this point she stopped and told me to stand and face her.

She said "Last week, I told you that you had a choice of clenching you ass to reduce the pain of my paddle at the expense of the ginger setting your asshole on fire, or relaxing to reduce the effect of the ginger on your asshole at the expense of more pain from my paddle. With my next four swings, I am going to start working my way down the back of your thighs."

"My next blow will hit the top of your hamstring muscles, which is critical to walking. If you tense your hamstrings, it will reduce the immediate pain from my paddle, but the force will go into your hamstrings and your hamstrings will be sore for days and you will be hobbling around the house with a stiff legged stride to ease the use of your hamstring. It is your choice, more pain now or lasting pain for several days. Now bend over and prepare for my next swing."

I decided to embrace the immediate pain and told my brain that I needed to relax my hamstrings as much as my bent position allowed. I nodded to her that I was ready and she immediately hauled back and swung her paddle. It landed just below where the first stroke had hit me.

I said, "That's two, Mistress."

The then she said, "I want to get this over with as quickly as possible. My cock wants to be buried deep in your ass."

Then in rapid succession, she landed three more blows, each just a little bit lower so that the last one hit just above the back of my knees.

I said, "That's five, Mistress."

She stood up and set her paddle down on top of the dresser, lubed up her cock turned on both vibrators and then sat back down on the hard chair again with a loud sigh as the vibrator started doing its thing inside her pussy.

She motioned me over so that she could untie the string above my cock and remove the ball stretcher. She then told me to turn around and sit on her lap with her cock in my ass. I turned, grabbed her cock and then it took me a bit to move around to get the tip at my asshole. I sat down and felt my weight drive her cock deep into my ass.

She sighed, "That's much better" as she reached around, ran her hands up and down my chest and abdomen and then started tweaking my nipples.

After a couple of minutes, she said, "Okay, now bounce up and down and fuck my cock."

This was hard because it required me to use my upper legs to lift myself. I would get up a couple of inches and then collapse hard down onto her cock. She made me continue doing this until she could tell that my legs were starting to give out.

She told me to resume my previous position by the bed with my hands on the bed and my feet together. She then came up behind me and pushed her cock into my ass. Then she put her feet on either side of mine, grabbed my hips and started fucking me as hard as she could.

Every time that she drove her cock into my ass, her knees would hit the back of my knees, her thighs would slap against the back of my legs and her abdomen would smack my ass as she drove her cock up to the end of my rectum and into my colon.

The combination of these actions caused great pain while also giving me great pleasure. She started fucking me harder and harder, faster and faster until she finally drove both of us up onto the bed. She was still on top of me with her cock deep in my ass.

After driving her cock into me two or three more times, she suddenly started crying.

The crying got harder and harder until she soon she was bawling. She pulled her cock out and rolled off of me so that I could put my arm around her shoulders and start stroking her hair and much to my relief, I was able to reach the control to turn off both vibrators.

She finally started to calm down and gave me a very passionate kiss.

She said, "I am Linda now. I am sorry that you had to endure that. When I started fucking you, I suddenly remembered how my husband would roughly fuck my ass. I am sorry, but now you know what it feels like to be forcibly assaulted by someone that you love. I also better understand that he was releasing his anger into my ass while he felt the thrill of sexually assaulting me. It is not something that I wanted you to experience, but it happened and I am terribly, terribly sorry."

She then started crying again and all that I could do was to hold her, kiss her cheek and forehead and tell her that everything would be alright.

She finally calmed down and got up to get dressed. It was only then that I realized that I would not be able to stand the rough feeling of denim jeans on my ass or thighs, so I put the robe back on again.

For her part, Linda put the paddle back into the gym bag that she had left last week. She took my hand, gave me bear hug and a deep kiss and we walked out into the living room. As we passed the kitchen, she saw a felt tip pen on the counter.

She set her gym bag on the counter and picked up the pen as she pulled the paddle out of her bag. She said, "I want you to sign my paddle, just like all of my sorority sisters. You earned the right because you took a harsher beating than any of them could have withstood."

Once I signed it, she said, "Now seal your signature with a kiss to the paddle to insure that it will never strike you again."

She said, "The paddle is going back up on my wall and I promise that it will never again be taken down to be used."

I leaned over and whispered, "Thank you Mistress. That was one more boundary surpassed for both of us," which earned me a huge smile that told me that she had recovered.

She turned to Susan and told her to be very careful around me tonight. Linda told Susan that I had earned the best blowjob that Susan could muster but not to expect anything beyond that from me for a couple of days because my legs were going to be weak.

We then walked to the door, she put her arms around my neck and pulled me close and gave me a huge kiss. She then said goodbye and left.

Fourth Friday Threesome

Susan and Linda had been exchanging texts all week and had decided that this would be our first overnight threesome. Susan cleared her calendar for three days before and after to be able to rest.

Linda arrived just before dinner instead of her normal 3PM. I greeted her at the door, where she gave me a tight hug and a passionate kiss. As I took her overnight bag back to the bedroom, Linda went over to the couch where Susan was waiting.

The two of them were furiously making out and groping each other when I returned. I joking told them to save it because we had lots of fucking to do later. We had a light dinner that Susan already had prepared. Each of us had a single glass of wine, a violation of our no alcohol rule. But tonight was going to be long and hopefully very different.

I cleaned up the table and put the dishes in the dishwasher while the two of them continued to chat. We finally adjourned to the bedroom and we enjoyed to chance to undress each other. I got the chance to remove two bras in quick succession and they both dropped to their knees to jointly pull my g-string down and alternately give me a blow job. Since we would all be getting fucked by the others, we all put on heels. Linda put on the 5-inch stilettos while Susan and I added 3-inch heels. Now, any one of us could have our legs lifted high by one or more of the others.

We talked about how to manage our time and finally agreed to continue with the 15 minute rotation rule. We also agreed that anything in the toy drawer could be used on anyone, except that because Susan didn't have much experience with anal and she wasn't too keen on receiving an ass fucking, Linda and I would have to ask her for permission before inserting anything in her ass other than a single finger.

We also agreed that since we had time, Susan and I would both have two turns at fucking Linda, once in the pussy and once in the ass. Each of them could fuck my ass and choose to ride my cock or have me fuck them in a position of their choice. And finally that Linda and I would both get a shot at Susan's pussy.

That guaranteed that each of us would get fucked at least twice and that Linda and I would both get our ass reamed. It took a bit of convincing, but I eventually even talked Susan into letting one of us use the beads in her ass if she didn't get too tired tonight. If she did, Linda and I would be able to trade fucking her ass with the beads in the morning. We then went over to stand next to the bed and flipped coins to determine who would be first to get fucked.

We flipped and wonder of wonders, I won! I told them that my choice was to have both of them at once, paused and added, but not like the two of you are thinking right now. I told them that I wanted to fuck Linda's pussy and to have Susan use the double cock harness to fuck my ass while I was fucking Linda.

As Susan was putting on the strap on harness, I stood in front of Linda and told her to "Blow Me," which she almost did without being asked.

Once Susan was ready to go, I told Linda to lie on her stomach and only spread her legs while I entered her pussy. Once in, I told her to close her legs; I put my knees just outside of hers and Susan came up behind me and pressed the tip of her cock to my asshole. Susan pushed into me with enough force that I suddenly went balls deep into Linda, who gasped in surprise. I then told Susan to back off about half the length of her cock so that I could move back and forth between them. This way, I was fucking both of them at the same time. It was pure bliss. I kept this up for about 10 minutes and decided that I wanted to try something new.

I told Susan to pull out of me, take off the harness and disconnect her cock while I climbed off of Linda and told her to flip over. I then told them that I wanted then to 69 by simultaneously sucking each other's tits while I went in and washed off Susan's cock. I had a wonderful view of the two of them sucking each other's tits and nibbling on each other's nipples. Apparently they also enjoyed it because they kept at it after my 15 minute alarm went off.

Since the rotation procedure wouldn't work after I asked to be fucked by both of them, I had them flip to determine who would be next. My instruction was that of the first one to get tails goes next. If they both get tails, they get the choice of re-flipping or agreeing on what they wanted. They flipped. They both got heads the first time. The second time, they both got tails. They went off in corner and came back to tell me that they had agreed that they both wanted to fuck me, but that it would again be different.

They had decided that they wanted to spit-roast me. Susan would wear the single cock harness and I would have to blow her cock.

She added, "and deepthroat me like you do Linda."

Linda would wear the double cock harness and fuck my ass. They added that I would be on my back during this with my head over the edge of the bed so that Susan could drive her cock balls deep down my throat any time she wanted.

We all got into position and as soon as I started the timer, Linda lifted my feet by the heels and pushed her cock back where it had been a few minute earlier. At the same time, Linda put her cock to my lips and made me kiss and lick it for a few minutes before shoving it into my mouth. She then started moving it in and out in a fucking motion while I had my lips around it. Suddenly, she grabbed me by the ears, forced the top of my head down and drove her cock as far down my throat as she could. She left it buried deep in my throat until I started to frantically wave my arms. All this time, Linda had been furiously fucking my ass.

Susan pulled out to let me catch my breath and then drove it back in. When Susan did this, Linda dropped my legs so that the tips of my heels were on the bed near my ass and she had put her arms on either side of my waist so that she could rapidly drive her cock into me at a totally different angle from any that she had ever used before. The two of them kept all of this up until the alarm finally went off again.

We questioningly looked at each other to ask, what next. I suggested that we do sort of a circle 69. We would each lie on our sides with our head in the crotch of one of the others. I would get a blow job and the two girls would get the pussies eaten. When they asked, which one of us gets to do the blow job, Susan was the first to speak up. That meant that I would get to eat out Linda and that Linda would eat out Susan. I added that the first one to come gets to pick which of the other two gets fucked next.

We all got into position on the bed, I started the timer and we all got started. Without anyone saying it, we all realized that we did not want to be the one to orgasm so that we would have a 50-50 chance of being the next to get fucked, so we all did our best to hold back while our partner pushed us as hard as they could. We all managed to resist for about 12 minutes until Linda pushed Susan over the edge and Susan let out a scream that I felt deep in my cock. Linda and I both conceded that we had also been very close to coming too.

At that point, Susan started apologizing but said that she simply didn't have enough energy to withstand one more orgasm. She said that the evening had been beyond anything that she could have imagined. Linda and I both told her that we understood that she needed some rest and that we agreed with her assessment of our evening together.

I asked them if we had achieved our initial goal of getting fucked two ways by both of the others. I admitted that I had lost track, but that I was pretty sure that I had fucked both of their pussies and that I specifically remembered having to simultaneously taking both of their cocks. Linda said that she thought that both of us had fucked her pussy and her ass, but that she wasn't sure, but that she did remember eating out Susan's pussy twice. Susan said that both of us had fucked her pussy, that she had given me a blow job and then sheepishly admitted that her ass had not been fucked. I told her not to worry; we will take care of that in the morning.

We then arranged ourselves in bed to be able to sleep together. I was on my back in the center and had the women facing me on their sides on either side of me. We all kissed and enjoyed tenderly groping each other and playing with the genitals of the other two. We were all so worn out, both physically and sexually, that we all quickly fell asleep.

Early the next morning, Linda and I woke up at about the same time. We quietly got up and went out to the living room to talk. I suggested that we needed to ease Susan into anal by first rimming her and then using the smaller beads. I suggested that I should rim her first and that Linda should take over while I retrieved the beads and lubed them up. I would then slow insert the beads up to number three and then slide bead three in and out at varying speeds so that she could enjoy the feel of her sphincter closing around each side as well as the feeling of getting fucked as the bead rapidly went in and out. Linda agreed to this plan, so we went back in and woke Susan up with simultaneous kisses on each cheek and a grope of both breasts.

Susan smiled and I told her it is time for your ass fucking.

Her smile disappeared, but she said, "I agreed to this, so let's get it over."

She was already on her back, so I told her to lift her legs. Linda grabbed her heels and pushed her legs higher to give me a good view of her asshole. I then leaned over and started rimming her with my tongue.

She tasted wonderful and I thought, "Why haven't I talked her into letting me do this before?"

After a while, Linda was getting turned on by just watching and said, "My turn."

She told Susan to grab her knees to keep her legs up and then took my position. She used her tongue to start rimming Susan and then stuck a finger into her mouth and inserted her finger up to the second knuckle and began slowly fucking Susan's ass with her finger. She then added a second finger and used the fucking motion while she also started to spread her fingers so that Susan could feel her asshole getting stretched. As Linda was doing this, I had finished lubing up the beads.