Falling for a Second Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a fantastic dinner and dessert, we all helped clean up. Once everything was either clean or in the dishwasher, I suggested that we should all go to the bedroom for the main attraction of the evening. Once there, I opened Susan and my overnights and I took out the strap on harnesses and my stilettos. Once I had finished undressing, I put on the stilettos and suggested to Linda and Susan that they should also put on heels, just in case.

Once they were ready, I took the box of quarters from my bag and removed the three quarters from the box. I said that since Linda is no longer the blushing bride, that we need to flip for the first spot in the center tonight. I handed each of them and we flipped. Susan and Linda both got tails, so they flipped again and this time Linda got heads.

Susan crawled to the middle of Linda's king sized bed and Linda said to me, "Me first."

She then climbed up between Susan's legs and proceeded to eat Susan's pussy. I watched for a bit before climbing up so that I could alternately suck on Susan's tits and kiss her mouth and neck. We kept this up until Susan let out one of her orgasmic screams. Apparently, during their Friday sessions together, Linda had learned out to eat out Susan as well as she could suck my cock.

Now it was my turn and all that I wanted to have was my cock inside of Susan's pussy. Linda and I traded places. It was easy to push into Susan after she had just come, so I started slowly fucking her while I watched Linda play with her nipples and passionately kiss her. What a wonderful feeling it was. I had my cock inside my wife and was watching my "unofficial" wife make out with her and play with her tits.

I hadn't bothered to set the timer, so this went on for over 15 minutes. All three of us were simply enjoying the moment too much to stop. I finally told them that it was time to move on. Susan spoke up and said that she desperately wanted to fuck my ass.

She said that Linda gets to do it all the time and now it is my turn. I told her fine, so long as I can fuck Linda's pussy while you are doing me. They both agreed, so Linda got into position and I started fucking her while Susan put on the double cock harness and turned on both vibrators.

As she was lubing up her monster cock she said, "Hey, wait for me."

She jumped onto the bed and went balls deep into my ass without warning. This was so sudden and forceful that Linda and I both let out a gasp. Susan fucked me for about 10 minutes before pulling out. She said that she was just too tired to do much more.

Susan took off the strap on and said, "Just let me curl up on this side of the bed. The two of you can keep going for as long as you want."

We thanked her and I whispered into Linda's ear that I didn't feel that she was finished just yet. I continued slowly fucking her pussy for another 20 minutes. During this time, she would occasionally wrap her arms around my shoulders to give me a tight hug and very hard kiss.

I finally pulled out of her and collapsed onto the side of the bed opposite Susan. This left Linda in the middle.

She whispered "Thank you for that, it was wonderful. I don't need anything more tonight, so let's join Susan and go to sleep."

She turned to face Susan and I threw my arm over her shoulder and grabbed her tit and moved up so that I could push my cock between her legs. She squeezed my hand on her tit and let out a sign of contentment. Judging from her breathing, she quickly fell asleep. It took me a little longer, so I just enjoyed the feeling of my cock between her legs and my handful of tit.

On Monday morning, I called our attorney and made an appointment so that Susan could change her will. Our attorney seemed a bit confused that Susan would name Linda as her beneficiary after me rather than one of her siblings, but Susan told him that this is what she wanted and that he should make certain that there was no way that anyone in her family could contest Linda's claim to the portion of her estate that did not automatically go to me.

Postlude 1

It is now three years later. Shortly after our overnight at Linda's house, Linda invited us to move in with her. Susan and I discussed it and decided that this was the best thing to do. It was fortunate that we made this decision because very soon after the move, Susan had to start using a wheelchair to get around and the extra room in Linda's house made this much easier on her.

It also meant that she had two people around to help push her chair and help he in and out of the car. As soon as Susan and I had moved our clothing, the two of us contacted a real estate agent and put our house up for sale.

It sold quickly, which meant that the three of us had lots of sorting and moving to do to empty the old house for the new owners. I was particularly grateful to have Linda around because much of the work would have been too difficult for me to do alone and Susan was becoming too weak to do much more than help sort and direct.

As we were finishing up our move, I walked into Linda's office (now mine too) and noticed that her paddle was not hanging where it used to be. When I got Linda alone, I quietly asked about it. She said that it was safely stored away because she didn't want it hanging there so that I every time I entered our office, that I would not remember the beatings that she had given me.

Linda and I started making trips to the toy shop about every two months. W didn't always buy something, but often we would pick up a butt plug or other light toy to use on each other. We even got Susan to come with us on one trip. This was Susan's first time in a sex shop, so she was shocked by all the porn that she had to pass to get back to the toy area.

We showed her around pointing out various toys including those that we already owned. We explaining how some of the restraints worked and showed her their collection of sexy lingerie and sex themed clothing that they sold. She finally selected a small but very powerful bullet vibrator and a sexy nurse's outfit befitting the time that she had to treat my back after my thrashing with the cat. She said that the vibrator was primarily hers, but that she also couldn't wait to use it to drive Linda crazy. She added to Linda, it's about time I have something of my own to give you an intense fucking with.

Postlude 2

Unfortunately, Susan passed away last week. As per her request, Linda and I visited a judge today and she officially became my wife. At the ceremony, I took Susan's wedding ring off of my necklace and put it onto Linda's left ring finger. After all this time, we were now officially husband and wife. Linda still wears the Friendship ring on her right hand and I still catch her turning it round and round as if she cannot believe that after all this time we gave it to her to her make her our unofficial wife.

At the Susan's funeral, I placed her quarter into her hand just before they closed the lid on her casket. Linda and I had to accept that that stage of our life was now over but that at least we still had each other.

We have an appointment with our attorney tomorrow to begin to probate on Susan's will. Once the attorney sees Susan's wedding ring on Linda's left hand and hears her name, he will probably understand the changes that Susan instructed him to make to her will.

As for Linda and I, we still use our two quarters. The first tails gets to decide who will receive the fucking. The winner can decide to either take or give the fucking and the way the fucking will be done (ass or pussy/cock). And the one with heads gets to decide what toy or toys will be used on the one getting fucked.

One Month Later

Linda came bouncing into the bedroom where I was comfortably resting in the recliner today. She was bouncing up and down and said that one of her sorority sisters, whose name is Nancy, is coming over for a visit tomorrow and that she really wants me to meet Nancy. She added that Nancy knew "everything" about Susan and our relationship before Susan's death. Further, Nancy is also a rather recent widow and is looking for male companionship just has Linda had been when Susan first invited her into our home.

She said, "I hope you don't mind, but I even invited her to spend the night here. If you ask, she will stay in the guest bedroom but I would really, really, really like for her to sleep with us."

She added, "I have lusted after Nancy's body ever since she joined our sorority."

I could only respond that I looked forward to meeting Nancy and, "We will see about the sleeping arrangements after she arrives."

When Nancy arrived, Linda met her at the door and gave her a hug and a friendly kiss on the lips. I got my first good look at Nancy as she set her overnight bag on the floor. My jaw almost joined her bag on the floor. Nancy was drop-dead gorgeous and the cleavage that she exposed when she leaned over to set down her bag made me want to rush over and bury my face between her tits. Now I understood why Linda had been lusting over her body for all these years.

Nancy was wearing a low cut v-neck, white knit t-shirt and no bra, so she left nothing to my imagination. Her nipples were hard and erect and her areolas showed as dark circles at the end of her tits. She had straight blond hair that was long enough that it hung past her shoulders to the middle of her back. She looked like a super model at a wet t-shirt contest. She had 36D tits that did not sag despite the absence of a bra and the fact that all of us were in our middle 50's.

She was also wearing a 60's length miniskirt and six-inch platform stiletto heels. On many women, this would have looked trashy, on Nancy, I could only drool. When I caught Linda's eye and glanced over at Nancy's feet and then back at Linda with a questioning look in the way that husbands and wives communicate without speaking, Linda just smiled and nodded at me.

I knew that Nancy had dressed this way to get my attention and WHOW! had she ever succeeded. It was a good thing that I was wearing loose jeans because my cock was hard and would have been standing straight out if not for the weight of my jeans.

Linda walked Nancy over to the couch and I sat down opposite to them and tried not to stare too much, but probably didn't succeed. The three of us talked for about three hours about life and our past loves and marriages.

Linda finally said to Nancy, "I understand that you are interested in finding a new male companion to sleep with."

Nancy's face and chest blushed deeply and she said that this was actually quite true.

Linda said, "And you understand how the two of us first got together?"

This time, Nancy smiled broadly said yes.

Then Linda turned to me and said, "Interested?"

I couldn't speak after being asked that question with Nancy sitting in front of me, so I just vigorously nodded my head.

I finally composed myself enough to say to Linda, "But obviously, but not under the same terms that the two of us started out under".

Nancy seemed a bit confused but Linda looked at me smiled said, "I understand and I agree."

She then told Nancy, "If you are interested in sleeping with my husband and later me, here are my rules as his wife:"

1. No drugs or alcohol before or during fucking

2. He must wear a condom with you at all times, or at least until we can all get blood tests

3. You can only have him to yourself one afternoon per week

4. If you want to have a threesome with us, that would start out as once per month but we could increase to more frequent sessions if the two of us agree. She then added that she didn't have to ask me if I wanted a threesome more often. If you don't want to sleep with me, that is acceptable but I would be very disappointed since I have wanted you for years.

5. Any form of sexual assault is acceptable for any of us unless ruled out beforehand, but absolutely no physical or emotional assaults. If you have any emotional weaknesses or triggers bring them up before we get started. Above all, we don't want to do anything to cause you any kind of pain.

6. You are welcome to use anything in our rather extensive collection of toys or to add to it so long as the new toy doesn't involve physical assault, anything sadistic or anything beyond light bondage.

7. Finally, if either of us is injured by you during any form of sexual assault, you agree that your punishment will be for one of us to inflict a similar injury upon you. However, I can assure you from personal experience that my husband is extremely tolerant and will be quite gentle if such punishment is necessary."

She finally added, "My husband loves to get Pegged."

Then she asked Nancy, "Has anyone ever fucked you in the ass?"

Nancy said that all the rules were acceptable to her, but that she wanted to see our toy collection before making a final commitment. She explained that seeing the toys would give her an idea of the types of sexual activities that we have been engaged in.

Nancy then added that she did not have any experience with anal sex, but was willing to try.

At this point, Linda told Nancy, let's move back to the bedroom so that you can see the toys. Once we were back there, Linda opened up the drawer and Nancy gasped at the size of our collection. It had grown considerably over the years from our trips to the toy store. We had multiple butt plugs that Linda and I would frequently use on each other.

We loved walking up at any time of the day to say, "Drop your pants (or pull up your skirt) and bend over" before pushing a pre-lubed butt plug into the other's ass where it was remain to until the first person decided to remove it. We had previously decided that we both needed to go sans-plug this afternoon since we didn't know where things would go with Nancy.

Nancy picked up the ping pong paddle, looked at me and gave me a concerned look. I told her, "Don't worry. That is left over from the time when Linda and I were first together. She occasionally uses it lightly on my ass to help me remember that she is the boss. It will only be used on you if you request it."

Nancy laughed and said, "Okay" as she put it back into the drawer.

Then Linda opened another drawer and removed the snake from its special spot. She held the head in her hand, wrapped the snake around her forearm and kissed the head before lovingly pulling it to her chest.

She explained that this is her special pet, a colon snake. She explained that we both love it when he nests inside our colon. Susan seemed rather confused until I explained that Linda's pet was a very long anal dildo that we both enjoyed having the other push into our ass and move it around.

I said, "Once you have enough experience with anal, you can try him and then you will fall in love with him too."

At that point, Nancy said, "I agree to everything and want to get started immediately. I am so very horny after zero sex for months and the two of you and all these toys have me super turned on right now."

As she said this, she started taking of her clothes. I was even more stunned once I saw her nude body and was extremely tempted to push her onto the bed and start eating her pussy and fucking her right then and there.

But Linda then told me, "Please leave the two of us now."

She whispered, "I will use my fingers and the small strap on harness to introduce Nancy to anal fucking in much the same way that you first took my ass and then I took Susan's. Once we are finished, I will come get you because I know that you have wanted to fuck her pussy ever since she walked in the front door."

She grinned and said, "Then I will leave the two of you alone so that the two of you can get to know each other very, very well. By the way, in college she had the reputation of being the best cock sucker in the sorority."

I was already in love!

Linda then said, "After dinner we can share her but I get to go first because I want to make her scream as I use the double cock harness to fuck her pussy with that monster cock. I am sure you would be satisfied with her tits while I finally get to fuck her pussy. I can barely wait."

I could only say "That makes two of us."

I left and as I closed the door, I thought "And so it starts all over again. And I am going to have to make another trip to the coin dealer. I hope that Nancy's quarter won't be too rare and expensive."

As I walked out into the living room, I suddenly started to cry tears of both joy and sadness. I had suddenly realized how blessed my life had been. I had had two fantastic women who loved me more than life itself and now there could easily be a third.

First, I had been married to Susan for so many years. Susan loved me so very much that she was willing to share me with her friend Linda when Susan's health began to fail and she realized that I needed more from her than she was able to provide. I suddenly realized how extremely rare a gem that she had been. After all, how many wives love their husband so much and are so trusting of their husband's love for them that they are willing to loan him out to a friend for regular sessions in bed.

Then there was Linda, who had not only pushed me beyond my sexual and physical limits, but who also feel deeply in love with both Susan and me and who brought so very much to our bed, our threesome "marriage" and who had invited us to live with her even though we were not all legally married.

I had learned so much about myself from Linda that I would never be able to repay her. And now she was going to loan me out to Nancy, although granted Linda wants to fuck Nancy as much as I do. I really hope this works out because Nancy is so very far beyond my league that I would have been terrified to even approach her at a cocktail party, much less ask her to sleep with me.

And to think that not only did she dress up to impress me today, she wants me to fuck her pussy just as soon as Linda finishes introducing her to anal sex. This is so very far beyond anything that I could have ever dreamed of in my wildest wet dream as a teenage boy. My life has been wonderful and it looks like it is about to get even better.