Falling for Adam Ch. 01

Story Info
An encounter with Adam.
10.4k words
4.63
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note:

Well, I'm back. It's been a while and I'm very rusty; I haven't written in a long time, and the few pieces I started here and there I didn't like, but here's a little something that I hope everyone likes.

I suck at proofreading because once I finish a chapter, I just want to post it, so excuse the typos and errors. Also, I appreciate and welcome all feedback as I realize how rusty I've gotten and can use any insight readers are willing to offer.

Always, thank you for reading!

*****

I can veritably feel him when he enters my space. A literal tingling heat rushes through my veins, and I imagine it must be what a vampire would feel naked out at sunrise. Tortured but full of wonder, the glow burning every sane thought turning the pain to pleasure as the vampire surrenders to its brilliant executioner.

"Shahrazad!" his voice rang as if to confirm my presentiment "Sorry you've waited long; I had to go to FedEx and got stuck in traffic on 59."

Was he my executioner? I wondered watching him look me up and down, a smile widening on his lips and reaching his eyes. The tingling heat was rising in temperature. He started digging in his blazer pockets for his keys and I said "The concierge remembers my name." because I didn't know what else to say.

He paused too look at me again, his smile returning in full force "He'd be crazy not to."

"It's a difficult name."

"I don't think so. Shahrazad." He rumbled dropping his suitcase on the ground and taking a step that killed the space between us, "Shahrazad," he said again rolling his r pronouncedly "I like it when you wear those eastern colors; the green looks great with the gold jewelry, like my own Arabian Nights princess."

He was so close I could feel his breath on my face and smell a hint of mint in his breath like he chewed on a couple pieces of Altoids right before getting in the building. So close that I could see his dark lashes touching when he blinked accentuating the blue in his irises, light in the middle and framed by deep blue circles. Even if he weren't my executioner, I had definitely surrendered myself to him. He grabbed me by the hips and leaned even closer, his lips almost touching mine and, keeping his eyes gazing into mine he hummed "Arabian Nights, like Arabian days, more often than not are hotter than hot, in a lot of good ways,"

"Adam," I breathed perplexed by my need for him, but he kept singing and maneuvering my hips with his hands in a dance until I closed my eyes and swallowed.

That's when he kissed me.

He had it right then; an eruption of need that took over me. I wanted to claw his face as his mouth moved expertly against mine the way I've been fantasizing about all day. Firm lips spelling seduction against mine. It made me so angry how good it felt to taste his lips again, how good his cheek felt against my hand, and how greedy I had gotten for him. Then just like that, he pulled back licking his lips as though he can taste me on them, making me want to slap him soundly and kiss him again.

"Adam," I winced, and he cupped my chin with his hand staring at my lips for a lengthy couple of seconds before merely gliding his thumb on them, "You taste delicious." He commented, "I need to get you inside."

He lowered his head to kiss me again but I interrupted, "It's not green; it's sage." I muttered "...my dress is."

"Ah sage," he chuckled unlocking the apartment door "spicy and...even more exotic," he canted his head to the side ushering me in.

I don't know what it was, but I couldn't think straight, I couldn't even do my funny shtick around him most of the time, which disarmed me. I had forgotten how to be sexy, but he brought it back when he came into my life, and it scared me. The alluring woman in me who took over to rage wars and win them, I had forgotten her, forgotten that I was her, and being that woman again had powers that I'd unlearned against my will. He revived that inside me again, all of it; everything, and having had it extracted from me so pitilessly for years made the return of it so overwhelming. So overwhelming I was drunk with it, I put a sway in my hips knowing full well my dress hugged my ass that he loved so much, then looked over my shoulder at him just to feed off of the hunger I saw in his eyes when they watched me.

He closed the door then cursed and opened it getting his briefcase that was still on the ground.

He peeled off his jacket then pulled his shirt from his trousers and started to unbutton it "I'm so glad you decided to come see me instead of going to-"

I had worn a matching duster with my dress, and I slid it off my shoulder dropping it in a pool around my heels before crossing my arms and giving him a one-cocked-eyebrow perusal.

"Oh, what did I do?" he seemed like he was fighting back a grin, "Whatever it is, can I treat you to dinner and make up for it?" he made a show of grabbing his crotch in invitation.

Now I'm not a girl that skirts around subjects of importance like, well, dinner -wink wink- and I'd gotten too impatient for talk and preliminaries, I dropped to my knees in front of him and attacked his belt and zipper.

"Whoa baby," he breathed threading his right hand's fingers into my hair while his left still grasped on to the second to last shirt button he'd opened, "you don't have to-- let me take you...bedroom..." he stammered in a struggle of indecisiveness as his thick cock that was already thickening started growing under my touch, "your knees...baby...the floor...last time we-"

I couldn't look at him, I had to get to his penis, and his double tongue fancy belt buckle was a pain to release that I almost whimpered opening it. He kept his hand in my hair pulling a little to make me look up and listen to him try to be a gentleman, but I got the zipper down and his boxers were an easy peel-down. His fat cock bounced up and hit me on the chin and the cheek, so hard it pointed up and I had to grasp and drag it lower to my face. I still couldn't look at him, that was the thing about how handsome he was and how I didn't want to lose my intrepidity by facing him and acknowledging his male beauty. I was still getting back to myself, and I didn't trust my daring not to slip.

Precum had starting forming at his piss hole, and I darted my tongue taking a long lick collecting a generous glob that I smeared on my upper lip when I touched it with the tip of my tongue. But I still needed more, I had to-I couldn't analyze the thought to completion, I pushed my lips onto his dick opening them to slide the head of his cock into my mouth, held it for a second then pulled back to look at how I coated it with my saliva.

His fingers kept moving in my hair and he said something that I couldn't understand in my daze, I licked the tip again then squeezed it with my fingers making a big drop trickle into a clear line that swung for a second before I collected it with my tongue then finally looked up at him. His lips were wet, the lower one quivered when he whispered something -maybe my name- I couldn't understand, but he nudged his hips forward touching his cock to my cheek and I grasped it with my left hand and engulfed it with my mouth sucking hard on the tip. Once I looked into his eyes, I couldn't look away, his expression, the need in the depth of his blue eyes drove my rapacity on. I didn't know who controlled whom, but I wanted to push him like it was a challenge for me to win.

Compressing my lips tighter around his glans, I sucked harder until my cheeks hollowed, and slightly squeezed the root of his cock with my hand. He groaned hoarsely, and that just egged me on to press my tongue against his frenulum flickering it across the sensitive spot and watched his jaw tremble as his grip around my hair tightened almost harshly. He pulled me closer trying to feed more of his thick cock into my mouth, but this was my treat, and I wanted it to go at my pace, so I opened my mouth leaving the head of his cock sitting in a mixture of my saliva and his precum on my tongue, and just gave his cock another squeeze with my hand holding it in place.

He snarled "Fucking disobedient." And tried to slip his fingers under my chin to close my mouth, but they were entangled with my hair that he ended up digging his fingertips into my cheeks and cursing and ordering huskily, "don't stop,"

How could I stop? I thought about how I'd spent the whole day fantasizing about doing this very thing, and how the anticipation crippled me from focusing on doing anything else and ruining my off day. And yet...I wanted to mess with him, with his pressed suit, and perfectly swept hair, and Double-Freakin'-Oh-Seven self-assurance.

Deliberately, I brought my lips together kissing his very tip then pulled back releasing him from my hand and mouth. His hard pulsing cock bobbed heavily in front of my face, I could almost feel it pulsing with a surge of blood after another, he loved my defiance; he liked the chase. Grasping his dick in his right hand he rasped "This is how you want to play, huh?" his tone held a warning and a promise that revved the engines that kept my desire churning.

"And to think I was going to be nice. Open that mouth for me," he swiped the head of his cock against my left cheek then ran it along the seam of my mouth leaving a trail of precum on my skin, "open, or else, beautiful," he cautioned barely containing a mischievous grin.

"Else," I dared to poke back.

There was a glint in his eyes as his other hand's fingers threaded in my hair "Else." He echoed fisting his fingers and yanking my head back. It wasn't gentle, I didn't want it to be. I still wanted him to usurp my capitulation to him; I wanted to submit to him, but I wanted him to make me do it, I couldn't just hand it to him.

Just as my pussy got embarrassingly more wet, my mouth watered for his taste again, but I kept my lips closed in a tight pout that he tapped with his hefty dick as if he was contemplating the best way to extract my compliance.

The taps got increasingly harder, slower, stamping and squashing my lips against my teeth almost painfully. I focused on the sensation, on the pricking stings every hair in his grip shot onto my scalp, the unforgiving hardwood floors against my knees and legs, and the strap of my heels digging into my ankle. I wanted to feel all of it, the freedom of welcoming- no embracing physical pains until I developed an appetence for them. I pushed him to push me.

One more slap that left my lips smarting, then he held his cock against his stomach, almost as if he was showing off its length before taking a step to straddle me forcing me to sit back on my haunches and watch his hand slide up and down the shaft pumping it. Was he just going to masturbate and cum all over my face? Normally I would've welcomed that, but I'd craved him all day long, it would've been a true punishment to just do that. I wanted recompense; I needed that dick in the back of my throat, in my aching pussy filling it; I wanted him to take me and make me feel every inch of it inside me. It meant that I had to -fuck, had to- cave.

I held off for a second watching him jerk his veiny cock gruffly before darting my tongue to lick the underside. He held it exactly over my face, I wanted to slide my tongue up and down his length and take his balls in my mouth, one at a time, the premise of it making me squirm pressing my thighs together, but Adam had other plans.

"Too late," he said holding his cock against his flat stomach again, "you chose 'else'." Then took a few steps back.

The word "insufferable" sounded in my head. I don't know if I meant to use it to describe me or him, either way, one of us was.

Unhurriedly, he toed his shoes off one after the other, peeled his socks off, then stepped out of his pants and draped them on his forearm in his easy elegant way, "Else," he said in his annoyingly sexy lecturing tone, "means my rules; I lead, you follow." His shirt was completely unbuttoned, but instead of taking it off, he just rolled the sleeves up to his elbows, "You chose 'else'."

He was definitely the insufferable one. Fucking smart ass.

Holding my gaze, he snaked his belt free of the pants, straightened to his full height and dropped the trousers from his right hand while cracking the belt in the air like a whip with the left.

My slip dress was satin, I wanted to put on a bashful act but bite back against his 'else' business, so I craftily shifted with a few subtle moves that slid one of my straps off of my right shoulder putting half of my breast on display. His eyes caught the movement, and I heard him suck in a quick breath, but he caught himself and squared his shoulders draping the belt on the left one, "I'm going to fix myself a drink, want one?"

Wanker! "I don't think so," I stripped the other strap off and wiggled letting the silky dress glide lower. His pupils dilated when the material caught on the turgid points of my nipples, and it was my turn to gaze into his eyes defiantly tugging the dress down and slipping it off under my legs without getting up. Clad in my thong and high heels, those, my armor would bring him to his knees. Or it should have brought him to his knees had his obstinate streak that mirrored mine not propelled him to tread past me and into the living room towards his home bar.

I had one more card to play; my Ace of Spades, I swiveled on my knees in his direction and purred, "I'll just take care of myself here." And ran my hand down my belly and into my soaked panties.

He had his back to me, but I could see his hand stilling before replacing the whiskey decanter back on the bar top and turning on his heels to face me, "My rules, Shahrazad." There was a warning in his eyes, in the way he canted his head towards me, "I determine when you can be touched, hands off." but the twin blue gazers were glued to my crotch, the lacy panties didn't hide much of my fingers' ministrations, and the tops of my inner thighs were glistening with my own arousal...the arousal he caused. His chest rose and dropped with shuddering breaths, and he clamped his mouth shut so tightly I could almost feel his teeth grinding together.

There it was, I regained the upper hand...the same hand that flicked my clit with the middle and index finger sending an electric jolt of pleasure through me.

His head snapped straight, and he tore his shirt off resolutely, then snatched the belt from the ground after his action slid it off. I spread my legs wider and continued to rub my clit with the tip of my finger, I just needed a few more seconds to go off, and the thought of provoking him even further with an orgasm was too delicious not to pursue.

"Get over here." He stood his ground steadfastly and beckoned me with a finger.

"Shove it!" I bit the left side of my lower lip and gestured a reverse victory sign to him while making a show of pushing my thong to the side displaying my fingers sliding through my slick dark pink folds.

He touched his tongue to the left corner of his upper right lip growling, "Fucking tart!" took a gulp of whiskey before replacing the glass behind him and strode towards me.

I didn't stop, even when he towered over me breathing, "Hands off." I merely gave him a momentary grin that turned into a moan when I felt my climax threatening to implode. He noticed the shift and leaned down, radiating energy, he grasped my chin with a punishing hand, "Hands. Off."

There was no way I could disobey the authority in his deep voice and the preponderant command in his eyes. Dazedly, I drew my hand up my stomach, between my breasts, then touched my wet fingers to his full lower lip leaving a glistening drop of my pussy juice on it.

There was a shift in his eyes, almost like the blue shifted colors to an unearthly shade, hypnotized, I offered him my lips expecting him to turn me down. Instead he stamped his beautifully carved mouth onto mine, slick with my juice and his saliva. I moaned fisting my hands and digging them into my thighs, I wanted so badly to open my eyes and watch him kiss me, but the sensations were assaulting the rational parts of my mind, I couldn't keep up. His lips demanded and conquered. I wanted more of him, but all I could do was clench my fists harder stabbing my nails into the fleshy parts of my hand evoking as much pain as I could to feel everything all at once. His warm mouth manipulating mine, the drenched fabric of my panties clinging to my cleft, my heartbeats pounding in my ears, the five o'clock bristle on his chin and above his lip abrading my skin...

I moaned again into his mouth twining my tongue around his, and he tightened his fingers on my chin for a second before breaking the kiss. My eyes shot open to meet with his, and he licked my lips obscenely then demanded, "Keep your hands on your thighs."

"Yes sir," I whispered. I don't know why I said sir, no other title seemed appropriate, and my sanity was drunk on his kiss, it just came out. But it didn't seem like he heard me, or just ignored what he heard as he straightened and circled me before standing directly behind me.

I heard the whish of the belt as he pulled it off his shoulder, he dangled it so close to me that I felt a cool gust of air on my skin when he swung it teasingly, "Take your knickers off." his next order came, "don't turn around."

I lifted my ass sliding the thong with deliberate slowness down the full globes I worked so hard on keeping round and firm. I would've agreed to do pull-ups for six hours in return of watching him watch me do that, but patience was my best quality, I closed my eyes conjuring the look in his and maneuvered the scrap of lingerie off. I was incredibly wet, I could feel clear lines of my juices stretching between my labia and the panties, dripping on his floor when I slipped my underwear under my knees.

His hoarse curse tugged my lips into a pleased grin and, for once, I was glad I wasn't facing him because I didn't want him so see my excitement; I needed some secrets of my own, and I couldn't reveal to him all the feelings he kindled in me.

"Off," his voice rang, clear and baritone.

With my thumbs still hooked into them, I pulled the panties off twisting and wiggling to get them free of my legs and heels, then dropped in position on all fours. In anticipation for the belt, I arched my back wantonly presenting him with my ass.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk, not following orders," the fucker had other plans. Warm breath blew against my upper back stoking gooseflesh in its wake when he dropped to one knee and pulled me to sit in Seiza again. He whispered "you need to learn to listen before you assume what's coming,"

I parted my lips to say something clever, but gasped instead when he looped his belt around my neck and tugged it through the buckle before getting up again and yanking my head back so that I was looking up at him, "Beautiful," he smiled in admiration.

It was unexpected, I was still reeling from the shock of it, of how sinfully good it felt, a form of subjugation that was novel to even my fantasies. I couldn't keep from panting, my hot exhales drying my parted lips that I had to moisten them with my tongue and watched his eyes, upside down, follow the movement of my mouth and absently mirror it. It was so wild to me that I could drive him crazy like that, that I had the power to dominate from a subservient spot, so to speak, he had the reins but the wild mare in me still had a feral streak that made the riding a challenge.