Falling for Adam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And boy was he up for it!

I wanted so badly to beg him to kiss me, I was growing giddy with want and my half supply of air aided my dazedness, and I needed his lips to touch mine again that I whimpered his name fidgeting in place and licked my lower lip then bit it a couple of times restlessly. But he merely smirked at me, the wanker, giving the belt another light tug that made me blink against my eyes watering at the outer corners. I tried to swallow, but the belt was tighter as he tugged it, and with my neck craned up the pressure was almost unbearable. A dull ache started to form in my left temple, my feet started going numb, and I couldn't feel the little half-moons of my nails digging into my palms, but something sensual, sinister started to take over. I could only feel my swollen clit throbbing in need, the tips of my breasts distended and hard, my saliva pooling under my tongue, and that damn leather belt like it was fusing into my skin. And Adam. Adam was all around me, looking at me like he wanted to devour me.

He wasn't immune either, "Fuck." He growled pushing my head forward with the fist he held the belt with. That ache I felt in my temple was like a heavy globule of quicksilver that rolled around in my head to settle on the inside of my forehead when my head fell forward.

I could hear his labored breathing, he whispered my name making my pussy clench releasing a fat drop of moisture that hung at my opening for a moment before stretching down into a line that swung like a clear pendulum when he drew me up by the belt prompting me to stand on my knees.

He circled me again to stand in front of me this time looping the indelicate belt around like a leash, and nudging my chin up. The constriction made it difficult to swallow especially when my neck extended with the lifting of my face, and I wet my lips again opening and closing my mouth against the stress of the leather. The apples of his cheeks were flushed, and a sheen of sweat dotted his forehead and liberally furred chest. His brows drawn low in intense concentration as though he was schooling his body to stay on track with his mind.

"Come," he growled taking two steps back while giving the belt some slack.

It took me a split second to realize that he wanted me to crawl over to him. I should've been offended, we've never ventured that far and I never told him about that desire that I kept hidden as distantly from reach as I could, yet I acquiesced. I didn't pause to ponder why he wanted this and if he knew that I did; I just scrabbled my knees one after the other never breaking eye contact with him. It's done, my brain echoed, spend the fortune like you stole it.

And the fucker pushed it, dragging me over to the middle of his living room until my knees smarted from dragging on the wood floors then the decorative rug. My moisture coated my nether lips and smeared all over my inner thighs as my want turned into starvation. And even though he didn't sever the invisible rope that linked our gazes, I knew he was aware of my physical plight; his cock, harder than steel, bobbed up and down with his steps, and his breathing strained and loud.

I had somehow, unthinkingly, clasped my hands behind my back while he guided me toward him, and when he finally declared, "Right here." they instinctively grabbed on to the long heels of my shoes as I sat with my legs bent under me again.

A mischievous smirk played on his sensuous lips for a half second before he fought it depriving me from the brilliance of his smile. Resuming his place behind me, he yanked that blasted belt around again, with his left this time, and I sat staring at our reflection in the floor-length mirror in the corner of his apartment. The glass corner with all the solar shades open, and the late afternoon light illuminating everything. For extra measure, he leaned towards the wall as far as the belt allowed him and flipped the lights on.

I couldn't look away from my reflection, from the woman staring back at me like an eastern odalisque on her knees for her northern captor. My black hair was a halo of waves and curls that scattered over my shoulders and chest hiding parts of my breasts, and my eyes were dark and wide open accentuated by my exaggerated lashes. I was the woman I fantasized becoming when I was a little girl and couldn't understand why I wanted to look like that nor why I felt arousal at the thought of it then. I knew arousal now, his arousal as I tried to guess what he saw when he stared at me the way he did. My eyes descended down my body briefly stopping at the noose around my neck, the image sending a shiver of ecstasy down my limbs and resonating in another glob of my cunt juice leaking out of me. My breasts, rounded and pert, were topped with dark halos that crinkled in arousal around the nobs of my hard nipples, and my eyes followed a shiny drop of sweat that bisected my flat stomach and dripped into my navel. He saw all that, it turned him on; the rise and fall of my rib cage as my midriff expanded and shrank with every breath. It turned him on; I turned him on.

Impulsively, I flexed the muscles of my stomach just to watch for his response; he loved watching me belly dance, and the urge to dance in shackles for him somehow introduced itself to the overflowing well of fantasies I was already struggling to contain. The movement pushed my breasts up propelling a filthy curse from him and a grin from the woman in the mirror, the one I was still reconciling as me as she sat with her knees spread to show her aroused sex glistening with her moisture brought forth by the very turned on mountain of a man behind her.

And then there was the man, Adam. All male and punishingly handsome, so much so that it felt right that I should be on my knees in supplication to him. The way I craved him scared me, yet it felt right that he should be with the woman in the mirror; hers, like no one else would ever fit in that position with her.

My head, heavy with wild carnal imaginations and lack of air slanted to the left, and he took it as an invitation to slide his cock on my right cheek.

"You're so beautiful," he rumbled stroking my face with the smooth hot skin of his cock, smearing precum on my cheek, the side of my nose, and the corner of my mouth.

Our gazes clashed in the mirror as I turned my head to the right a tad and engulfed the bulbous head of his penis in my mouth savoring the flavor of his maleness.

We both moaned at the sensation. I was deliriously on my way to begging him to...what? I wasn't even sure what I wanted-needed of him anymore, I just needed it very intensely that my body hummed with it, my mouth watered around his cock, and my cunt throbbed needing fulfillment.

"So fucking beautiful," he praised again pulling at my leash to feed more of his cock into my mouth, but the angle wasn't right; his cock was so long and we both wanted to watch in the mirror. He moved to my right side dividing his gaze between me under him and the me in the mirror whose eyes he met when he wound the belt around his hand and gave it a jerk.

I opened my mouth and circled my tongue around his glans messily, with each turn scooping more saliva from the bottom of my lower jaw and depositing it on the tumescent head.

Another tug at the belt. He seemed to communicate better with that thing giving him control of me now. I shuffled my knees so that I was almost completely facing him.

I closed my lips around him at length and started sliding them past the pronounced corona and over the thick shaft. A practice of control that I'd mastered by using his cock as a pacifier for my oral fixation had me extending my tongue over my lower teeth and keeping the upper ones from scraping the satiny smooth skin that stretched tightly over his stiff member.

I loved watching him respond to pleasure; a shuddering intake of breath made his abs contract, the play of muscle reminding me of how much more physically powerful he was than me. His chest hair distributed in a fascinating uniform pattern on his wide chest, and I noticed one of his pectorals twitching when I rubbed my tongue against the underside of his cock. That made his buttocks clench and one of his legs jerk, the motion pushed more of his dick into my mouth faster than I was ready for. I obviated gagging by breathing through my nose and sucking on his cock before swallowing against it. That just egged him on; he loved it when I swallowed with his cock down my throat so he cupped my cheek with his free hand and resolutely slid all of his long hard dick until it nudged my throat. I gagged and sniffed, but he didn't pull back and neither did I. It always took a couple of tries to fit him all the way in, and I didn't know how I could make that work with an obstruction around my neck. I sniffed again and strenuously attempted to swallow and take him once more.

Fucking hell! I cursed internally when my head instinctively snapped back when I gagged rather violently, but he held me in place only allowing me release a couple of inches of him before prompting me to try again with a flex of his hips. I bobbed my head against him instead, tasting him, stretching my lips around his shaft and bumping his glans against the back of my mouth but not fully down my throat several times.

Switching my eyes in the mirror from his to mine, I drew inspiration from the wild woman on her knees for the handsome man controlling her. I filled my lungs with air through my nostrils and loosened my jaw plunging in until his fat cock popped into my throat causing us both to moan at the sensation. A few sloppy drops of saliva dribbled down my chin before falling on my knees.

His hand left my cheek and his palm rested on the top of my head while his fingers clenched and unclenched on the back of my skull. I fought the urge to pull back, my reflection seemed to inspirit me with the determination to reign over him. I flipped my gaze up finding his eyes squeezed shut against the sensation, a muscle ticked in his cheek and his lips mumbled something unintelligible. I swallowed one more time on his cock and his eyes squeezed even tighter, his frown deepened, and his lower lip trembled.

I needed a reprieve, I drew back leaving a thick coating of spit around his penis, and released it sputtering and inhaling deeply.

Adam's eyes snapped open, stormy sea blue, scowling at me, wanting me.

The hand on my head jostled it gently, reprovingly, but he wouldn't let me suck his cock again, and I didn't dare use my hands that were compressing so tightly around my heels they throbbed. He kept running his wet cock on my cheeks pulling away when I chased it with my mouth.

"You never follow directions." His voice was so hoarse that I couldn't help but turn my head and, as deftly as I can, lick down his shaft then entrap the tip of his cock with my lips again sucking noisily, prompting him to call me a "fucking tart!" with that deep-voiced disciplinary tone he used when he attempted to contain me.

"Look at you," he urged, arranging me to face the mirror and standing directly behind me again, "lips swollen from sucking my cock, cunt dripping, you came to get fucked, didn't you?"

"You think too highly of yourself, Mr. Ansley." I had to rib with him.

"Try again," he twisted the belt another circle around his hand drawing my neck back rather harshly.

"I came because I knew you'd want me to, you always want me." I didn't know why I couldn't just tell him that I missed him and wanted his company, even without the sex. I just couldn't bring myself up to telling him how much I liked him as the scars of being burned by He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named still stood as a reminder of why I shouldn't tell a man exactly how much I felt about him...even when it was Adam. Honest, sexy, witty, gorgeous Adam whose sanity seemed to shatter around me to the point where he had me leashed and on my knees being questioned of my reasons for wanting to see him.

"Bad answer," he unwound the belt from his hand and slapped me lightly on the cheek with the free end of it, "that's cheating,"

Indefatigable, I challenged, "Would you have rathered I stayed away?" I knew I was baiting him, but I had this need to prod him and see how far his self-control stretched.

"I asked you a question," he pressed.

"I could've stayed at home and taken care of my own orgasms," I caught his cock with my mouth licking around it messily while challenging him with my eyes before releasing it with a loud slurp, "I certainly didn't come here for this," I nodded to his dick.

That was it; he snapped.

In a flash, he had my head yanked all the way back, a hand in my hair and the other controlling the belt, he stepped in front of me planting his feet on either side of my thighs, straddling my chest, and shoved his cock deep in my throat.

Taken by surprise, I struggled to breathe and hold my body still. My hands, slick with sweat, trembled and released my heel, and I faintly registered the cap of my left heel scraping my left palm before it landed on the floor behind me. And he kept going forward, holding me as he lowered himself over me. His jaw hung open and his lower lip trembled and his nostrils flared with every harsh intake of breath he took.

Lower still, my elbows bent behind me and the muscles of my upper thighs stretched, burned, and I labored to keep my eyes open and inhale through my nose as I grew dizzy and a touch delirious.

Euphoric, I could feel everything all at once, strange little sensations that didn't register when my mind is sound presented themselves to my oxygen-deprived brain. My skin hummed in awareness of every strand of my long hair clinging to my sweat slicked back and shoulders, I could almost feel the tips of some single hairs pricking me, and the threads of the carpet under my finger nails as I scratched trying to steady my upper body in its descent. I could feel bursts of air wafting from my nostrils over my upper lip, my pussy throbbing, and my engorged clit pulsing until my momentary lunacy centered around it and the need to touch it until it became a compulsion.

Yet I couldn't move my hands in my position, I clawed the rug under me desperately while curling my toes in my shoes letting out a muffled whimper and straining to swallow until he pulled his dick out of my mouth. I gargled and coughed finding it still tricky to breathe. I only had a wink of time to gather air into my lungs before Adam's thick penis was in my mouth again, his hand cradled my head instead of pulling at my hair, and our eyes connected in a look that was glazed with irrational need. He thrust in and out of my mouth while I messily licked the lower part of his dick and compressed my lips as best as I can around his girth.

But he had other plans, as maddening as his mind worked, he had no repertoire; just spur of the moment reflexes responding to his instincts. He drew his cock out and rearranged me on the floor as I blinked mentally trying to gather my wits and digest everything that was happening, I wanted to log it all in my memory while still experiencing it fully in the moment, but there was so much of it, waves of it crashing against each other with me in the middle...me and Adam.

I blinked to find myself staring at my reflection in the mirror again, this time I was on my hands and knees and he was looming behind me.

"Ahh yeah," I heard him growl right before his big hand landed on my ass in a loud smack.

My instinctive response was to push my ass higher towards him begging for another slap, and he didn't disappoint; his hand connected with a full round cheek a second time, and I heard my own voice moaning his name. I wanted another one, but his attention was redirected to my tight slick hole that was leaking pussy juice. In the mirror, I watched him lick his lips as he dipped his finger inside me and reflexively clenched my cunt around the long digit. His breath caught, and he slowly withdrew it then slid is back in thoroughly coating it with my essence before pulling it out and touching it to his lips for a taste.

"God, please," I found myself pleading suddenly wanting his mouth on my pussy, but he shushed me and returned his fingers to my slick folds spreading my moisture around. He was so focused on my pussy that he let go of the belt giving my neck a reprieve, and held my labia apart with both hands studying my sex from behind.

The blood was rushing to my head normally again and I gasped lung-fulls of air spreading my legs wider and presenting my vagina to him. His thumbs worked wet circles around my upper thighs and the inside of my ass cheeks, along my cleft, and around my anus. Over and over he edged me avoiding my clit evilly and making me whimper squirming to get his fingers to slip over the throbbing bead at least once.

"Shush-ush," he cooed holding my ass cheeks still with both hands before depositing a kiss on the right one. He licked the place he kissed then bit lightly into my flesh before kissing the same spot again.

Finally lifting his head up, our gazes clashed in the mirror, and he resolutely straightened on his knees and took the lead of the belt once more. With his left hand on my flank steadying me, he drove his cock into my tight cunt with one commanding stroke that made me cry out in agonized relief.

He was so big and I needed a moment to adjust to his size. He knew that, and bided the count of a few seconds grinding his hips against mine as if to bury himself deeper than deep before withdrawing slowly only to shove back all the way in. I moaned and pushed against him earning a satisfied smirk from his sexy mouth.

I dug the heels of my hands into the floor and swung against him, and we danced in unison; my ass slapping against his hips in loud thwaks as I pushed back assisted by his hand on my waist and the pull of the belt he still tugged on. A stinging pain in my hand started to throb begging to be scratched, and I jerked my hand around grinding it on the rug to no avail while bouncing my hips faster against him and throwing off his rhythm.

"Shhhh...easy," he crooned huskily, but my hand was bothering me something wicked while the need to climax dominated my intention and I wriggled against him only for him to grab and hold me still.

With my left hand balled in a fist, I found his eyes' reflection and whispered his name pleading as I pressed back urging him to resume fucking me.

"Easy," he repeated snaking his left arm around my waist and twining the belt around the left one before holding me by the neck and pulling me to sit up.

His cock slid out of me in the motion and I murmured in protest, but he shushed me gently nudging my hair away to kiss the side of my neck and my left cheek.

"Adam?" I choked out turning my face to his.

His eye dropped to my mouth, lifted to meet mine again, then focused on my lips once more. He ran his tongue absently on his mouth as if he was anticipating my taste and I couldn't hold it any longer, I lunged at him as best as I can with his arms holding me still and mashed my lips to his.

We both groaned and opened our mouths, our tongues sparring frantically. I had an intense urge to bite him because merely tasting him wasn't scratching the frenzied itch inside me. I squeezed against the pain in my hand writhing in his grasp, and he drew my lips with his eating at me, his tongue fucking my mouth and chasing mine teasingly.

I moaned into his mouth and he touched this tip of his nose to mine and held still, our lips a whisper's breadth apart.

"Easy," he pronounced again, but his hand was slithering lower on my stomach. His right hand tightened around my neck when I tried to move and his lips formed a silent O shushing me again.