Falling for Adam Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fuck you! I couldn't bring myself to utter it, I had no voice for words under his hypnotizing stare feeling his warm fingers slide between my labia and finally brush my clit. It felt so marvelous my whole body shuddered and I had to blink fast against the tears that tickled my lower lids.

"There you go," I watched his lips form the words but it was almost like I could hear them in my mind as his middle finger slid across the bundle of sensitive nerves again sending another electric shock through my insides.

His deft finger flicked it then dipped for moisture from my pussy to slide a slick circle around it. I held my breath, my body tensing in anticipation and he made me wait for the count of interminable six seconds -I counted them- before sliding his finger across my clit again. Back and forth he did it a few more times and I gasped on the verge of climax, but he sensed it and stopped.

"Asshole," I cursed him in a soundless whisper eliciting an impish grin from him followed by a lascivious, "Bad girl, Shahrazad!" as his slick fingers parted my inner pussy lips trapping my clitoris between his middle and index fingers, "what'd you call me again?" he pressed his fingers together pinching my clit.

"Asshole." I repeated licking my lips then swallowing.

"Tsk, wrong answer," his right hand left my neck to cup one of my breasts assessing its weight for a moment before pinching my nipple making me moan.

"What's the name again?" his fingers were twisting my nipple just the way I loved. He knew I loved my breasts roughed up and he exercised that then compressing harder still until I cried out needing a reprieve.

"Adam," I capitulated.

"Yes?"

"My Adam," I couldn't bring myself to comply fully, but my claim on him had the opposite effect I expected; his eyes twitched in passion and his lips parted on a ragged curse followed by a whispered, "Yours,"

"Mine," I confirmed touching my lips to his and just stroking them together keeping my eyes open and glued to his before biting his fleshy lower lip and pulling at it.

He responded with a rough possessing kiss and rubbed his fingers on my clit once more building up to an orgasm that made me pant in his mouth.

So close to cumming, I couldn't focus on moving my lips to kiss him back, I just squeezed my eyes shut and let him build it up until all I saw a kaleidoscope of colors on the inside of my lids feeling like my whole body was drawing on itself, reshaping and centering on the throbbing pearl he manipulated with slippery wet fingers.

Almoooost there...my brain screamed, more, keep...going...but the fucking wanker had the nerve to stop again!

Smirking arrogantly, he pulled back daring me to cuss him again, but I was too moonstruck to; I felt like I could cum by just one more touch, if I could press my thighs together just right, if I could twist just right...

He noticed my squirming and pushed me forward again, "My rules, beautiful," he reiterated and teased my cleft with cock running the tip lower to tap it against my clitoris once just to rile me up before plunging into my tightness.

I would have never admitted it to him but, to myself, I confessed that he made the right choice staving off my climax like that; his cock felt like heaven, I wanted -needed to cum with him inside me.

In and out, he set a maddening pace leaning forward with one hand on the ground and the other holding me by the back of the neck and pressed down. The ache in my hand made me keep it in a ball, and as he pressed harder, I dropped to my elbows lowering my head until my forehead touched my hands.

Something inside me twisted in an emotion I didn't want to confront when I felt his lips against my shoulder blade kissing me while he fucked me harder almost like he was equalizing the rough fuck with gentle kisses.

I sent my right hand to my pussy on a pursuit to cum then, against my self-restraint and better judgment, I turned my head to the side so that I can at least catch glimpses of him when I climaxed. He ground faster into me rocking my whole body with every thrust, and all I needed to do was just place my fingers on my clit and let his thrusting control my fingers' motion.

So close to cumming, I whispered, "Yes, yes, yes," slicking my fingers to touch his cock then back to the throbbing point of my arousal, but when he found out I was touching myself he decreed it unacceptable.

Extracting himself from me with a growl, he clasped my hand by the wrist and twisted it behind my back swearing, "You should've stayed at home if that's what you want to do," he chastised, "coming here means I'm the one to give you the orgasms."

"I just wanted-" I started only for him to interrupt me.

"Bullshit," he flipped me onto my back and spread my legs that I happily and more that readily wrapped around his hips pulling him to me. But of course he didn't budge. He collected my hands and, along with the length of that damnable belt, held them above my head with his right hand.

Surveying his arrangement, he declared, "Beautiful beyond anything I've ever seen," then swooped down to take one of my nipples into his mouth driving his cock inside me. I didn't know if his compliment was about me or the position that he put me in, and my neurotic brain focused on that for a moment longer than it needed to, I had to focus to push the though away.

Assisted by the wet friction of his dick stretching my over-sensitized inner tissues, and his teeth biting my nipple into place for his tongue to flick it back and forth, I pushed against him following his rhythm this time. I pulled my hands down, but it spurred him on making his thrusts shorter and harder, and his fingers administer a harder hold on my wrists.

I needed to cum, I had to, my ears buzzed and my eyes watered again. Sobbing, I constricted my thighs on his flanks then kicked one of my legs in the air exasperatedly. He looked up from my breast, keeping his mouth open and his tongue drawing lewd wet patterns on my stiff nipple and the crinkled areola around it. I pulled his ass with my feet urging him to go even faster, but he just smiled and hummed against my tit.

"Adam! God!" I cried out throwing my head back and banging it against the ground to dull the burning pulse in my aching pussy.

I felt his hot breath on me and opened my eyes to find his face hovering over mine, "Please," I supplicated. He drove all the way inside me and I ground my crotch against him in response, feeling his hairy groin against my smooth one, and begged again constricting my inner muscles on his cock.

"Ah, fuck," he groaned, "do that again," it was his turn to ask me for something and I complied propelling my hips even higher and getting his approval, "just like that...take it," he said and I didn't understand. I just kept grinding against him taking his heavy thrusts, my torso bowing up towards him.

I had to focus, I could feel the root of his cock against my clit; the hot soft skin of it slicked by my moisture, I could feel his pubic hair grazing the sensitive nub. I closed my eyes and concentrated it. I felt his lips, salty with sweat toying with mine, a day's growth of beard on his chin scraping mine, "Open your eyes," his voice muttered, but I continued to kiss him, "look at me," he insisted until I parted my lids watching him with blurry eyes, "cum for me," he chanted and fused his lips with mine.

My breasts finally connected with his chest, my sensitive nipples abraded by the crinkly hairs on his chest, his fat dick stretching me almost painfully, the tips of my fingers going numb from the pressure he exercised, and his lips slicked with saliva and sweat clashing with mine. Out of nowhere it came, and I screamed, finally cracking under the force of a massive orgasm.

I had to wrench my mouth away from his or else I would've bit him, I had to look away, to gasp for air as my cunt contracted violently sending shudders through my back and legs making my thighs quiver and constrict.

To his credit, Adam held himself still riding my climax with me even though he had started trembling with the need to forge against it and seek his own release. Holding on for as long as he could, he pushed me down then freed my hands and took hold of my thighs pulling me to him. His hand slid around to cup my ass like he wanted to feel all of me but couldn't cram it all at the same time. Fingers digging into my buttocks he resumed fucking me, puffing out air loudly until his body froze for a second then burst, ardently spurting in my pussy.

I placed my palms on his wide chest, threading my fingers into his dark chest hair pressing and releasing my nails into his skin as I watched the play of emotions on his face as he emptied himself inside me. His pleasure awed me, he took it in a way that felt like he was sharing it with me, almost like his orgasm was an extension of mine. His heartbeats were harsh and fast under my hand, and I spread my fingers on the spot they radiated from like I could give him my own heartbeats and synch them with his. He pulled out and we both watched him finish on my stomach, a few more squirts of pearly white jizz landed on my skin before he squeezed around the tip and tapped a couple more drops on my belly button.

His breathing slowed down as he came down from his pinnacle, and an astonished smile stretched his lips, "Bloody hell, Ms. Saafi." Then slowly his arms gave and he lowered his face into my neck and stretched over me.

"You're crushing me," I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his hair.

"Sorry," he murmured without making an attempt to move.

I waited a beat then asked, "The fuck is up with the belt shit?"

"Dunno," he drew himself up grinning mischievously despite his apparent efforts to hold back, "spur of the moment. You make me a little crazy, you know."

"Do I?" I cupped his cheek swiping the pad of my thumb on his cheekbone. His hair had gotten mussed up, and a swath of his curls that he normally carefully styled and combed back had fallen down on his forehead. I felt a pang of desire course through me, and stamped it down; I couldn't fully reveal to him the effect he had on me.

He snorted with a mock frown, "You obviously hated it so much," he started to slip the offending leather from my neck and his tone sobered up when he noticed that it'd left dark pink and red marks, near-welts on my skin.

"Did I hurt you?" He paused and ran his fingers reverently on my neck. A deeply contrite look started to replace the mixture of sated and teasing one he had, "Shit." He ground out.

"You didn't hurt me." I assured him, but he ground his teeth together gazing at me as if he was assessing more than the little marks his belt left.

His touch was actually rekindling my arousal, and that intent look in his eyes just cemented the disciplinary streak he had, the one that he kept leashed -yes, I know 'leashed'; I went there- and controlled. It seemed that he could temper his instincts less around me.

Just as I was thinking it, he said it, "I don't know what happens to me around you...I just go mad. I'm sorry."

I looked away caving under his close scrutiny, as though keeping my eyes connected with his would open a portal into my head and let him read all my thoughts. Instead I looked at the lights in the buildings around just noticing that it had started getting dark already.

"Look at me."

I turned my head to him but didn't meet his gaze, "Well, I can pretend to slip at work and get some days off from it." I attempted a bad joke, but he shook his head saying "Don't do the funny. You don't need to do that around me."

He knew too much about me, he was already in my head despite my efforts not to let him in there, "You don't need to be sorry," I said at length.

"I don't want to hurt you, I get carried away with you, and I need you to ground me."

"Maybe I get carried away with you, too," I deflected then noticed a streak of red on his chest, "Wait," I said sitting up, "I scratched you." I touched the faint lines, "Now who's hurting whom?"

He shook his head, "You didn't scratch me," then narrowed his eyes examining my neck again then the rest of my body, "Why is your fist balled up?"

I'd forgotten about my hand, I opened it and found a shallow groove of already drying blood bisecting it vertically. I stared at it for a second reasoning the annoying ache I'd felt all this time. Somewhere in the background, I heard a faint text notification coming from my phone that was still in my handbag somewhere.

"Jesus Christ," he took my hand and softly touched the tip of his finger to the cut, "Did I do that?"

"No."

I smiled at him when he shook his head in disbelief and cursed himself, and reassured him, "I think I cut myself on my heel, I need to replace the cap on it; I wore it out." Another text sounded, it bugged me because I knew it must be someone from work bothering me on my off day.

He seemed convinced but a bit discomfited so I placed my good hand on his chest and kissed him sweetly, "Not your fault."

"I don't know," he grumbled collecting me to him, "you seem to get all these weird injuries around me when all I want to do is take care of you."

"You do." I pledged kissing him again and this time, he bent his head to the left and inhaled one of his dizzyingly delicious kisses back. His hand closed over my injured one and he pressed it against his heart taking another kiss from my mouth before sitting back and looking over the little cut again.

"Let's get this cleaned up," he invited and helped me up with him.

My knees wobbled and I suddenly felt my nudity as I stood on my stilts surrounded by windows and lights, "I think I need a shower." But he'd already did his post-coital cowboy-like walk to the bathroom and I heard the water running.

Before I could decide whether to take off my shoes then follow him in or take them off in the bathroom, he was back with a handful of first-aid packs. He did a diligent job of cleaning the gash then rubbed antibiotic ointment on it before sticking a large rectangle of waterproof bandage on it.

"I'm running us a bath." He gave me a small smile still holding my hand palm-up.

"What do you want for dinner? I'll cook."

Loosening up at last, he laughed sounding very British, "Me 'fridge is empty; I haven't bought groceries since the last time you cooked here."

I don't know why that made me feel so warm, like I'm important to him for more than just the sex and company; like he relied on me to take care of him, "There's rice in the pantry and spices, I'll make something with that."

"There's a tub full of hot water waiting for us," he kissed my forehead, "let's soak for a while then order in."

I told him I'd join him in a minute, then fished for my clothes and purse draping them on a barstool's back and placing my bag on the kitchen counter. The buckles of my sandals were next finally releasing them one by one and stepping down from my heels. My phone started to ring, and I finally opened my purse assuming it's one of the automated alarm company calls telling me the equipment room at work needs the alarm reset; I got them all the time because my boss didn't want them calling her instead. But the number and the man's face displayed on the little screen was not work related.

I gasped staring at the smiling picture for a moment before rejecting the call then switching my cellphone to silent and hiding it in my bag, but the damage was already done. I had to hold the countertop to steady myself as my ears rang something like tinnitus and my heart thundered in my chest.

I heard Adam calling to me, and I shook my head to clear it declaring, "Coming." I needed him more than ever right then, and I couldn't tell him why.

I glanced back at my bag as though that man's face could see me through the phone and the purse and read my thoughts. I took a deep breath then relaxed my expression the way I trained myself to do before joining Adam in the tub.

***

Well, I guess I should tell you the story from the beginning since I started it in the middle. Somehow, I'd lost my ability to tell my stories the way they should be told, but I can straighten that...I think. Beginning, middle, then the forever that follows, or should follow. I could tell others' stories well, but mine was convoluted in my head because I lived it, and sometimes struggled to connect the dots in it rationally. But here goes...

...to be continued.